Vibe Reviews

Pros

This software is amazing and there are some real cool features on here, easy to use, I wasn’t part of the integration process, but what I’ve learnt to date, has been really awesome.

Shentelle L.

Really great for providing snackable and digestable content to the business. Visually a great way to communicate and the impact when people see our big digital wall at reception is great.

Claire S.

Geoff F.

Jacqui R.

Jacqui R.

David H.

4.1

Project AWHI

Very good and very proactive. Great support for the Vibe team which help guide our fresh eyes through the implementation stage of what we wanted to achieve.

Pros

How we could personalise it and make it unique to our business so it couldn’t be duplicated. Also having the option to integrate other parts of our business together on the one platform. Connect all of our business units together and have three channels, overall business, regional business and individual businesses.

Cons

It’s fit for purpose for what we want to achieve. At this stage we don’t have a “least”

GS1 New Zealand: 18 months later

This software has helped stop geographical office separation and team siloing. The next development steps we want to take on this software will help those be solved even further. Meetings are shorter and we can get immediate reporting to the whole business on performance without having to send more and more emails to get the data required.

Pros

It is easy to update data through Google Sheets and customer support is really easy to get a hold of. If I want to talk to someone, one of the team will answer the phone and they also make a point of regular catch-ups which counts for a lot. In terms of software we asked for a lot originally and Vibe did a really good job of bringing those visions to life as we had imagined them. If I want to add a quick slide in for a birthday or whatever then that's easily done too, which is cool, you're not stuck with what you ordered out of the box if you quickly need an extra.

Cons

There are some functionality issues, with the latest being particularly problematic, where the screens won't function as they're meant to or data doesn't pull through. Every few months I will have to ask Support to re-establish me as an administrator or I cannot make changes, it's the little things liked that which become annoying over time. There are some character issues too, where I can't see if I'm going past the point of it being a readable headline in the news section.

Ryman Healthcare review - Construction Sites (usage)

please see comments above - customer service has been great!

Pros

the concept of our Digital Noticeboards for our sites is very useful. It helps us to display any important content and does it in a way that captivates the eyes of everyone on site, as oppose to looking at a piece of paper.

Cons

the hardest thing about it was putting the content together. Having to go back and fourth between uploading the content, and then going into a different page to them select which playlist to have it play in - its a nightmare :(. To load the preview also is a task in itself.

Hi Natasha, thank you for your positive feedback on our customer service and outlining your concerns about the ease of use. I'm happy to report that we are well underway with the new Vibe interface, which delivers a more intuitive user experience. The primary focus with the new interface is delivering a single place for creating and managing the slide content and updating the relevant playlists. We are on track to roll-out the new interface by the end of this quarter. Our support team will reach out to you, when we are in a position to carry out User Acceptance Testing, to see if you would be interested in reviewing the new interface, prior to it being released.

Vibe Review

Pros

Vibe is a great internal communications tool that is user-friendly and customisable to your business. Their customer service team is friendly and quick to get in touch is you have a query or issue.

Cons

When uploading new content like a slide, it would be great if there was a 'NOW' option when selecting the time for the start date. I would also be beneficial to drag and drop content when uploading it on to vibe.

Hi Libby, thank you for your product review of Vibe and feedback about our customer service. With regards to selecting the publish start date, if you leave this field blank it will publish the slide immediately. If this doesn't answer your request, please reach out to support@labyrinth.co.nz, and we can look to incorporate this as part of the slide manager upgrade, which we are currently working on. Regarding the ability to drag and drop content for uploading. We will be releasing the new Image Manager, which supports dragging images to upload to Vibe. This upgrade will be release in the next 1 - 2 weeks. The new slide manager, which we are working on now and planning to release in June, will streamline the management of slides within one central page.

Vibe Review

Pros

Share information to staff across New Zealand that isn't always available to them easily. Different slide templates available - something always that works with what you want to share.

Cons

Theres little that we can change about existing slides, e.g. move bubbles, change size of pictures, stop moving pictures. We want to use the template but update small things. Slides in portal are very slow to update which makes it difficult to use. Have error messages in admin section.

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your feedback and outlining your concerns about the existing slides. As part of our upgrade to the Vibe interface, which will be released at the end of this quarter, we are building in more flexibility into our slide templates to allow for greater customisation. The issue you have experienced with slides being slow to update, was due to performance issues we experienced after the migration of our Vibe cloud infrastructure to Microsoft Azure. We are happy to report these issues have been resolved and you should be seeing big improvements in the speed in which slides are updating. Our support team will have been in touch with you about the error message in the Admin section, which we are monitoring.

Vibe helps us achieve part of our comms goals

Good and the customer service is great. Looking forward to your updated Vibe admin area.

Pros

Cons

I don't use all the slide designs and only tend to stick to those that I know how to edit. I find creating and editing slides not very user friendly.

Love it

very positive

Pros

Love the speed of upload and the versatility to be able to use the slides for many different features

Cons

A little bit clunky when trying to create or edit mulitple slides. Also isn't sorted particularly well - would be great to be able to sort content and group by tyhe stream attached to it so all attached to a single stream are in one place

Good Vibes

I'm very happy with the Vibe system and with the degree of customer support given. After my first review, The Vibe team took my concerns raised in my feedback very seriously and I've seen major improvements implemented into the user interface. They listened and they solved the issues that I had raised. I'm very impressed by this and the resulting re-designed interface is working very well for me.

Pros

The Vibe system is a great tool for bringing staff together and sharing news and event footage internally.

Cons

I have no major concerns. Some earlier issues around uploading and file sizes have been resolved.

Pros

Great way to engage with the team, different to standard notice boards that the team don't look at it. Keeps areas noise free and are able to just have a tv screen with rolling information.

Cons

Would be great to have an App on your phone that you can update on the go, so I can push information to the team a lot quicker especially during the covid lockdown

Hi Alexander, thank you for your product review of Vibe. The good news is, we do have a mobile App for managing the Vibe content. If you get in touch with our support team (support@labyrinth.co.nz), we can provide you with the site code and installation instructions.

Thank you Aroha and Vibe Team!

What’s made this journey really easy is having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] coach me through this software, she’s bubbly, easy going and a pleasure just to have her in our corner and I can’t wait to meet her in person. She is super supportive, gives great ideas and feedback, so the journey has been real awesome because of her, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! With uncertainty times we’ve another communication channel, to ensure our business key messages are been seen for those that communicate with our customers, so that has helped us in that area. Benefits would be, there is a lot more to learn and look forward to seeing how this can help me as an individual for learning and development too.

Pros

Cons

When you can create multiple slides, you couldn’t reorder them easily, would need to manipulate the dates to do this, but can get messy, but I also understand there is development in order to do this. I’ve just learnt this new software, so I won’t know until I start using this more and more.

Effective communication tool

Pros

The ability to share general company information and specific site information to large groups of people - we have teams in different locations and a large number of contractors and it can be difficult to communicate with them.

Cons

The Vibe system can be difficult to use to create new content, we haven't found the current system that user friendly. Once it's created updating it is relatively straightforward though.