Weekdone

OKR software and coaching for successful OKR implementation

visit website

Weekdone Reviews

Pros

It's a nice tool to keep track of progress of yourself, team, and company and provides useful graphs and overviews. I can prioritise much better since I've been using Weekdone.

Elena L.

It's easy to see and track the progress of your own goals, the team's and company's OKRs. The graphs are provide a nice overview of the achievements and progress.

Elena L.

Really helpful and clear dashboards, tree-view - overall visualization part. Excellent support from Weekdone consulting team, really timely help, efficient workshops and personal approach.

Anastasia R.

Cons

They should really work on their app performance. Devs should be ashame to provide such a slugish experience that is ruining the whole user experience.

Raphaël C.

I actually signed up for the paid subscription by mistake. I emailed them and they would not refund me.

David R.

We are very disappointed that we didn't get support at a time of need.

Luis P.

4.5

Value for Team members that translates to Value for management

I like the OKR method. It is logical, and the focus that Weekdone brings to progressing to your goals one week at a time really works for me and my team. Also, we are a start-up, so it is a great substitute for a formal objectives management process from HR.

Pros

Personal level: Planning the weeks work, prioritizing and most important checking that I'm actually working on tasks that move me closer to achieving my quarterly goals. It's a breeze to set up your plan for the week. For my team: facilitating great discussions about what they are doing, how they are tracking to the goals, and where they need assistance. HR mandated quarterly, semi-annual or annual sit-downs seem a waste of time because we're all in sync and I'm able to document that.

Cons

I wish they had recurring events/tasks but of course that is against their philosophical design as the recurring events tend not to be ones that progress you towards any substantial company or personal objective. Still, it is my weekly planner and there are things I HAVE to do that recur.

the perfect tool for managing workflow in smaller project teams

Weekdone is our go-to work management software for project ideas at the conception stage. The easy to learn and operate feel of it allows us to quick set up new projects and get the team rolling. We are therefore able to quickly move from ideation to piloting. And we have been able to successfully develop 30+ ideas into actual projects through Weekdone.

Pros

The automatically generated weekly reports analyzing team's progress on tasks and overall performance indicators allowed me to improve in my role as Team Lead considerably. And because they get sent to email directly, I am able to check and read through over the weekend without needing to log into the software to assess the past week and begin planning for the next.

Cons

Weekdone focuses on a few specialized features and delivers them well. For much more complicated project teams and workflow systems, it doesn't perform as effectively.

Weekdone is a top tier OKR app with room for improvement

Pros

Weekdone has an integration with Asana that aligns an organization's top-level goals with projects and tasks.

Cons

Can be confusing to setup and implement across a team.

Thank you for your feedback! Implementing OKR methodology comes with a lot of challenges indeed. The main challenge is introducing the proper process for setting, reviewing, aligning and tracking progress. This is why in Weekdone we offer full support for customers and guide them step-by-step to implementing OKRs and maximizing their usage of Weekdone as a tool. We have email and chat support for short questions, but as part of the paid package all of our customers have access to our OKR coaches and are able to set up multiple trainings - both in OKR methodology itself and how to best utilize Weekdone with their company. If you are having issues, please encourage your team to reach out to us and book a training for leadership or the whole company!

a very practical tool that has fueled our productivity to great levels

Weekdone has been a blessing to our private practice in particular. It really helped us in the very early stages when we were always overwhelmed and overburdened by the seemingly endless heap of tasks and responsibilities that needed to be taken care of. And our small staff size never seemed adequate, until Weekdone came in and reorganized our entire operational setup. Not only were we able to sail the storms, we managed to expand in the very first full year of operation.

Pros

Once we started using Weekdone, it had an immense impact on the culture of our workplace. The process of developing OKRs allows us to perform the closest thing to a business deep cleanse. We weekly plans and progress tracking components allow us to focus our energies and resources much more productively and precisely. And the results have been telling.

Cons

3 seems like a really odd number as the team size limit for the free version. Increasing it to 5 seems would really help smaller businesses like mine. Although I must say that it is great that the free usage offers the complete features package.

OKR tracking and Weekly Planning-a winning combination!

We were looking for a simple and affordable solution for composing and sharing OKR and tracking progress. Weekdone had those features and more at an affordable price. They worked with us on non-profit bulk pricing which was a big help. They also provided a lot of support and time to demo, understand and implement the software. We are now on our third quarter and the bulk of our staff have really taken off with quarterly objectives and weekly planning. The way the weekly planning items can be linked to a quarterly objective is quite powerful. As an organization we feel more united and focused on obtaining our mission and vision.

Pros

Flexible and affordable OKR implementation. Easy user and team configuration. Users can be on multiple teams at multiple levels (member, manager, observer). Customizable editing and sharing permissions at multiple levels (Org, Dept, Team, Individual). Weekly planning and reports, also customizable and can be private or shared. Wealth of training videos and tutorials. OKR linking/hierarchies.

Cons

We initially wanted monthly reports, but only weekly was available--"it's in the name, 'week-done'." However, there is a reason for that and we've adapted to the weekly cadence. Support is overseas so it can take some time to get a response. Training was a little confusing for some users at first. Some initial browser and permissions issues, but those were resolved.

Not sorry to see us go

It was very good for the period we had it. We are very disappointed that we didn't get support at a time of need.

Pros

We were users of Weekdone since 2017 when we were looking to substitue Rhythm for a less expensive, more automated alternative. We were happy with the OKR capabilities and used it both for quarterly and yearly planning and for everyday execution/supervision, weekly management committee meetings, and employee feedback

Cons

It doesn't have a KPI feature. The pandemic put us on the brink of bankruptcy and we requested a temporary rebate or deferral. Weekdone was unresponsive and disconnected us when we failed to make our yearly payment right at the peak of the pandemic.

Hi Luis, Thank you for providing an honest review. I am sorry you feel this way, we did however send you an email on March, 3rd saying we would be willing to discuss the renewal fees, but we haven't heard back from anyone. We have tried to help customers that are struggling as much as we can in these thought times, but I'm sure you understand how difficult would it be to offer a service or product completely for free. We're still happy to discuss the adjusted pricing for your team, so if you want to reconsider Weekdone we're here for you. Looking forward to having a fresh start :) Sincerely, Richard Snaith Head of Sales @ Weekdone

Weekdone is simple and very helpful

Pros

I believe most of the features it has are really helpful all the way from the OKR philosophy to the simple tools for weekly reporting, regular goal setting, internal communication and feedback provision. I recently started using Weekdone together with Zapier to automate the introduction of tasks from my daily calendar and works splendid. The customer support and interaction with the development team is really great and the do care about you and your needs. Well done!

Cons

Sometimes I would like to have a better way to know what it will take to incorporate my feedback into new releases as some of the features that I have requested are really needed. I also believe that the dashboard for quantitative progress analysis, while really very helpful, is somewhat cryptic. I would like to have an easier way to understand how to reflect progress on tasks/OKRs from the individual level to the company level.

An organization-wide to do list!

Our organization use Weekdone on a daily basis as a way to track quarterly objectives and key ratios. Each department head creates a road map and uploads their objectives into Weekdone for the team. From here we can easily track progress for our teams and teams that we work with regularly.

Pros

Weekdone is an incredible tool for helping teams see what their future plans are and the progress that has been made to get accomplish those plans. We use the platform for a way to track things we're working on during the quarter by breaking them down into weekly tasks. It is helpful that we can link each task to our quarterly objectives and set a due date. We can also tag colleagues in our plans and add comments and/or attachments for easy sharing throughout the organization.

Cons

The weekly reporting can be a little busy and there are some aspects that are not needed, like the weekly job satisfaction scale.

OKR implementation in marketing department

We organized a team work more transperent via Weekdone

Pros

Amazing from UX/UI sides, easy to implement

Cons

I feel that sometimes need some customization or flexibility due to specific of company

Weekdone = Work Done

Pros

We gave Weekdone a try in our organisation and it works wonders! I have never encountered such a great onboarding process. Everything was explained in a clear, transparent way, so implementing this tool was a piece of cake. Also, it helped us prioritize some tasks and actually have them done!

Cons

While I find the onboarding process really great, it may be overwhelming a bit for new users. I guess it is the matter of time and it can be turned into an amazing user experience. Also, the mobile app could have worked a bit better.

Great experience, great weekly report / management software.

Weekdone helped replaced an outdated weekly report structure using outdated methods (Excel/Word). OKR/KR is a great way to establish, document and monitor continuous improvement goals at the team, department and company level and is something that all companies should strive for.

Pros

Great methodology (PPP), Great way to push continuous improvement forward with OKR/KR in a transparent way that allows others to show their contribution to the growth of the company and it's goals via weekly tasks linked to OKR/KR. Weekdone replaced an outdated process that used inaccessible, non-mobile Excel/Word documents that were primarily filled out by end-users just because they needed to at the end of the week -- not because it helped them plan their upcoming week.

Cons

None currently; I have had an issue with the mobile app crashing previously but those have been resolved.

Weekdone continues to improve

I use it for personal productivity tracking, and I forward my weekly report to my supervisor directly from the tool.

Pros

No overhead weekly planning. Great for single users as it is free. I'm certain that the teaming functions would be very useful as well, but have not tried them. I love being able to map my results to OKRS, which makes it easy to generate end-of-year reports for my reviews. The weekdone team has consistently added functionality without breaking key features or making it too bloated. This is not easy to do, and they should be commended.

Cons

I do wish that you could export your weekly report into a really nice format for an email. Current options are PDF, XLS, and it will email you an HTML formatted version. Managers typically want to cut and paste results from your weekly into a group weekly, and currently Weekdone doesn't make the task easy, unless the whole group is using Weekdone.

A good SW to start working with OKRs

Pros

- ease of use and user-friendly interface - really helpful and clear dashboards, tree-view - overall visualization part - excellent support from Weekdone consulting team, really timely help, efficient workshops and personal approach

Cons

- not very convenient part with writing and editing OKRs (sometimes you cannot undo the action and previous version is not saved in the history, sometimes while you are editing your comments something goes wrong and you need to reload the page) - absence of bi-weekly check feature (or even something customized to cover the possibility to do 1-4 week sprints) - absence of the possibility to assign weights to Objectives and not only KRs

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will follow up with you regarding the OKR editing features you brought up.

Simple for everyone to use and provides great organizational value

Pros

It enables you to more fully adopt OKR methodology, and is easy for everyone in the company to use and get value from. Weekly reports are great for managers and executives.

Cons

UX is sometimes convoluted, but they improve it pretty regularly, and it is always getting better and easier to use.

Very useful

Keep focusing on our quaterly and yearly goals!

Pros

It's great to use Weekly planning and see progress every day. The Quaterly Objectives keep our focus on the big goals.

Cons

It's userfriendly but you need to use it on a daily basis to really learn it.

WeekDone has become our central goal setting platform, helping us stay focused & aligned

It helps our team stay focused & aligned around our annual strategy & quarterly goals.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's well designed (visually & functionally). The team are responsive and clearly care about the product deeply. I'm a huge fan and have recommended it to many small but rapidly growing companies as an integral part of our ops stack.

Cons

There are a few moments where it's evident that it's two systems (weekly Plans/Progress/Problems and quarterly OKRs). But these get smaller with every release as the product becomes more integrated. The hardest thing is nothing to do with the software: it's having the internal discipline to stick to using it regularly.

Great tool to define and monitor OKRs

The only software I could find that connects between OKRs and weekly reports, looks modern and allows for a bunch of useful integrations.

Pros

The best part is the ability to define OKRs on various org levels, and then tie them to weekly todos. Other apps only provide one or the other (either OKRs or weekly tasks, but never the combination of the two).

Cons

The UI is a bit cumbersome and unintuitive, takes quite some time to get used to and understand what is what. There's still bugs that need to be fixed.

Using Weekdone has significantly improved our team's transparency and keeping track of progress.

Pros

Sipmplicity of usage and possibility to get effective reports on progress of other team members involved in joint projects.

Cons

So far haven't found any significant cons or unnecessary features. The product design is also easy on the eye.

Value added!

Weekdone makes it easy to look back on successes of the team. This did wonders for our moral.

Pros

I value documenting successes of our team and easily downloading history.

Cons

For a time, downloading history was difficult.

Works great for OKRs

Pros

It makes it easy to track your progress for the quarter with your OKRs.

Cons

It can be hard to see others OKRs and how they all connect together.

Breathtakingly convient in setup and handling. Best of its kind!

One of the most rewarding things in using your tool is the level of service, we actually started to copy it in dealing with our clients. You are one of the best managed services we have seen.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, all ideas I thought of are in their building pipeline! I am really looking forward to the yearly sprint feature.

Really great software for planning and keeping track of OKR's within teams.

Pros

I love all the features that come with the software. The weekly planning keeps me accountable to actually completing my OKR's. I even gave up other softwares once I started using the weekly planning.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve to using Week Done. At the beginning it can be confusing, but with the help from the Week Done support team it became much more clear on how teams within the software should be set up.

Goal tracking becomes easy

Can be very useful in both cases: personal goal tracking and business OKR tracking

Pros

I was looking at the market and tried to find a simple and affordable solution to manage progress on my goals. And that is it, nothing more to add.

Cons

It is all about weekly base. If you prefer monthly base and reports then it is not right software. But I think it is easy to switch and track the progress from week to week.

Weekdone to get things done!

Pros

- Great tool to get your personal and work tasks alligned - Very good to make "notes" that you can pick up later - Easy integration with mobile - Good for GIOOYH (Get It Out Of Your Head) - Free version

Cons

- Not much.. It's a simple to use tool and definitely does where its meant for.

Just What I Wanted

As the subject states, this software is just what I was looking for to track organizational OKRs. Winner.

Pros

Super simple to set up and administer, great "use" guidance in content, flexibility, dashboard presentation

Cons

Took a while to get used to a few of the UI tricks (notes on a KR), email nagging