DoTimely Reviews

Pros

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.

PS

Paige S.

It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

CW

Candice W.

I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now.

LO

Leila O.

Cons

Sometimes the schedule takes a bit to update, so you may click on the wrong appointment and cancel it or schedule something for the wrong day.

AW

Alex W.

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features.

KR

KIMIKO R.

My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages.

JN

Jena N.

4.7

Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!

Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.

Cons

I wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.

SUPER HAPPY

Pros

WE LOVE DOTIMELY , WE HAVE TRIED OTHER APPS BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED AS WELL WAS THIS APP. THEY HAVE GREAT TURN AROUND TIME WHEN CALLING WITH QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Cons

NOTHING EVERY THING AWSOME ABOUT THIS APP

Hi Delisha we really appreciate your feedback.

Checks some of the boxes

Not very valuable to me so far. Might switch to manual scheduling and billing and not use an app at all. Customers do not want to download the app either, they can't be bothered to check email and would rather have a text message report sent.

Pros

- How scheduling syncs with invoicing. - Paying per invoice instead of a monthly fee.

Cons

- No resolution of technical issues reported (4 separate issues, none resolved). - Inability to block out appointment times as needed for custom time frames. - Invoicing errors with packages and paid / unpaid records, very confusing.

Hi Sara, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had issues getting started with the system. Please reach out to support and they will be happy to help.

Best available product for pet services

I've loved it so far and it was just what my organization needed. They helped us onboard and supported us through any issues. They are very responsive and helpful, and the software works really well.

Pros

We love that this software uses GPS to track each service, that we can have many users (without charging per license), and the many options available for booking appointments.

Cons

Adoption isn't great for new clients. They just create an account on a website before they can log into the app. Unless you're building out every client this could be cumbersome for your new ones

Hi Jordan, We really appreciate your feedback.

Just what I was looking for!

Organization!!

Pros

I've been searching for a good pet sitting software for awhile now, and I finally found it! Once you get the hang of it, this software is very easy to use. It keeps track of my scheduling and billing which is a great help!

Cons

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to get started. I had to play around with the program some to finally get the hang of it. I'm not sure if there is any kind of "get started" tutorial (I didn't see one, but I didn't look too hard), but if not, having one would be greatly beneficial.

Stacy, we really appreciate your feedback.

DoTimely App is very helpful and is an upcoming app!

Pros

Organization and Billing features are amazing! . And her support staff have been very helpful. I suggested new features and they took my recommendations into consideration and placed them in the application. This programmers on this software are pretty awesome!

Cons

Owner profile on mobile app should have more appointment options. Its a little bit too basic. It should have more features as the desktop version. As a business owner, I constantly have to edit schedules and its easier since I m not in front of my computer the whole day.

Appreciate your feedback Steven.

Great tool for my internal communication

Pros

DoTimely Hub has helped everyone in my business to stay on top of each task and not slip things through the crack. It is so easy to share the upcoming promotions so everyone is sharing with customers during their visits. Built-in chat helps us to keep everything in one app. The customer support is great and they are very quick to get back to us with answers.

Cons

It will be nice to add our working schedule here but it definitely helps us keep all our communication in one place.

Rinku, We really appreciate your feedback.

Easy and effective way to stay in touch with my employees

Pros

All my employees don't have a business email so Hub is a great tool to stay in touch with them and provide them the important information needed to run the business. I can chat with them within the same app and this keeps all the business communication in one place. My employees also request time off within the app and I can easily track history.

Cons

Not any, they are always open to customer feedback and make improvements.

Hi Avneet, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Use for Dog Walking

Use it for dog walking service I am part of as a side hustle

Pros

It's a great way to track walks and update customers, change appointments great for both parties that use it.

Cons

The customer service is slow to respond which makes an on demand job tough The app glitches a bunch and must be updated a lot.

Cool service for very inexpensive

Pros

Great software for scheduling, easy to use and figure out and any time I have had questions I very promptly get an answer from someone in customer service about how to handle. Can't believe all the features they have for such a low cost!

Cons

It can be buggy. Sometimes I have to refresh the page a few times before I'm able to do what I want to do. You cannot use the back button. If you want to open a new tab for something within DoTimely you have to log on again in that tab.

Adrienne, we really appreciate your feedback

Great software if a dog walker.

Pros

Ease of use. It is easy for both myself and my clients to use.

Cons

Wish you could do more via the app. Otherwise it is perfect.

Hi Jamie, We value your feedback.

Peace of mind software

Pros

All in one software. Schedule appointments, create invoices, track revenue, manage staff, create payrolls, track dog walks with GPS, everything you need to maintain your business with a peace of mind. Support is always there to help you out. Virtually just pay per invoice, amazing!

Cons

Every now and then there are a few glitches, but nothing unmanageable.

Hi Miranda, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad DoTimely can offer a great service with peace of mind.

Great software!

Pros

I’m so glad we found this program! The interface is clean and user friendly. If something you need to do isn’t already self explanatory, the support team and videos are amazing. The automated invoice scheduler is going to save a ton of time and so is the fact that our clients will have an easy time scheduling services.

Cons

We can’t change the color for staff in the calendar yet, they’re working on it!

Hi Judy, We really appreciate your feedback.

Easy to use and great support

I am glad I started using DoTimely. It has made keeping track of my pet sitting schedule and doing invoicing so easy.

Pros

The support team is very responsive to my questions, which I had many.

Cons

It is a little cumbersome to set up appointments for multiple days.

Hi Nancy, we continue to add new features and improve our customer's experience. Your feedback is valuable to us. We really appreciate your time.

This app has seriously changed my business. It's amazing and has made my life much simpler!

Pros

It is easy to use. The invoicing and paycheques are organized and accurate. It keeps my entire company and employees organized Generates invoices so I don't have to Extremely good pricing! As a small business owner, I can actually afford this!

Cons

The gps isn't very accurate I don't like the start/stop emails sent to my clients and neither do they

Appreciate your response Rachael. The start/stop e-mails are optional and can be turned off.

5 star customer service

DoTimely has been AMAZING to work with. The price is right for the excellent service I receive. They are quick to respond to a question, and they really care about me as a person and business owner. They know software and have a personal touch!! Highly recommend!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use. My sitters and customers love it!

Cons

The app has a few glitches. It is easy to restart and keep working on the app so not a bug issue.

Liz, We really appreciate your feedback.

I am a new business. This is great software to keep track of my business scheduling needs

Pros

First off, and very important to me as a new user, is that DoTimely has incredible customer service!! they get back to you very promptly and are always helpful! Software and app are easy and mostly straightforward to use as well.

Cons

bulk invoicing needs better explanations. IC feature needs to be added. easier to use calendar appointment adding please.

Yvonne, we really appreciate your feedback.

Great software and a great help to business.

Pros

I have only been using DoTimely for a few weeks but have been able to do everything I need and if I havent managed,the customer service is amazingly prompt and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better service.

Cons

I havent found anything about the software that I dislike as yet. All my teething glitches have been easily sorted.

Fiona, we really appreciate your feedback

Satisfied customer

DoTimely has helped with scheduling .

Pros

Do Timely is user friendly. I like that I can check of when the dogs go #1 and #2.

Cons

I took me a few tutorials over the phone to grasp.

We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Using DoTimely software to track appointments and revenue for small dog walking/training business.

Developed a system to track appointments and revenue.

Pros

I have been very impressed with the DoTimely team's responsiveness and assistance with my learning curve to create a simple tool for our business. I receive responses to my questions and assistance with some requested modifications within hours. I appreciate that we can select from among the many features within the program to create the functionality that we need now, knowing there are opportunities to expand as the business grows. I also appreciate the very reasonable pricing.

Cons

As with most new programs , it has been somewhat difficult to learn to navigate the software to find just what we need.

Barbara, we really appreciate your feedback.

Fab experience! Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

How easy it is to use, for owners, staff and customers. GPS tracking and leaving notes for customers has been such a positive for us and the relationship we have with our customers.

Cons

Not being able to personalise emails to customers with company signature. This is the only con, everything else is spot on!

Francesca, we really appreciate your feedback.

Best phone App in the market to run my business

Great features to run my business and they keep adding more frequently.

Pros

I love DoTimely as I can do most of my work when I am outside and not in front of the computer. My clients also like it as its easy to book appointments and see visit reports. Support team is awesome and quick to respond.

Cons

They have everything that I need to run my business

Thanks Claire

Great software - Amazing customer support.

Overall, I'm pleased with the product. They are consistently adding new features of value.

Pros

It's simple to use and has a very informative dashboard feature to keep a pulse on my business.

Cons

I would like to see some task completed with less clicks.

Thanks, Eli. As we discussed we are working on those features. We appreciate your feedback.

Worth it!

The customer service is timely and the ease of use makes this my go to!

Pros

I love how cheap the program is and how easy it is for my customers to book appointments.

Cons

None! I have enjoyed every aspect of this program

Hi Jenna, We really appreciate your feedback. We are going to continue to offer affordable services to our customers.

Convenient for Small Business

Pros

I love that it has GPS tracking. I think it’s a great feature because customers will know how far and where I walked their dog. I also love the report card and photo feature. It makes all parties feel involved.

Cons

Ease of use is better on the computer than the app.

Hi RaDasha, Thanks for giving your feedback.