DoTimely Logo

DoTimely

Mobile, all-in-one field service solution

DoTimely Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.32/10

Reviews by rating

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.
The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business.
Sometimes the schedule takes a bit to update, so you may click on the wrong appointment and cancel it or schedule something for the wrong day.
The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features.
My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages.

PS

Paige S.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great App for the Service Industry

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

Pros

Cons

I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

Hi Paige, Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

ER

Emily R.

Great!

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

Pros

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

Cons

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same. Features that...

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

MP

Michelle P.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

A million thanks!

Pros

Quick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!

Cons

I wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your comments.

TW

Tisha W.

Value

Great customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.

Pros

Great value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.

Cons

Not as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

Hi Tisha, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

CS

Cody S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Such Amazing Support!!

It has been amazing! its saved me tons of money using Do Timely, kept me more organized, given new clients more peace of mind and on the rare occasions ive had issues or questions, their support staff has been quick to reply and fix my issues (usually of my own doing).

Pros

Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point! As a dog walker, It allows my clients to rely less just on trust that myself and my future employees are doing what we are hired to do.

Cons

The only down side is that I had some issues running the app on Android, but I switched to IOS soon after and it has been pretty flawless ever since!

Hi Cody, We really appreciate your feedback.

AW

Alex W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent platform for managing business

DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

Pros

DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Cons

Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

PB

Pamela B.

Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support

Pros

After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

Cons

There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

KH

Kimberly H.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Pros

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

Cons

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

CE

Carolyn E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great team communication tool!

We rely on the HUB for easy and archived communications with our staff all day every day.

Pros

Our team uses the DoTimely communication HUB daily. We operate and animal shelter and love that it is easily and quickly accessible on our phones as our staff our constantly on their feet and not sitting at a desk. It's easy to send an individual or group message, launch a conversation or post an announcement.

Cons

We were a pilot user so had some initial startup challenges but they have all been addressed with great customer support. We have no complaints!

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

AW

Alex W.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Solid scheduling system

We've used DoTimely as customers of two separate services we use and we've been really happy with it.

Pros

Easy to book, revise and cancel appointments. The have a good chat tool so you can easily communicate around an event and share pictures.

Cons

Hi Alex, We really appreciate your feedback.

MK

Marley K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Dotimely Review

Overall good experience. My customers sometimes have trouble using the app but most find it easy to understand.

Pros

Ease of access to customer information and scheduling

Cons

The app crashes sometimes unexpectedly or won't let me upload pictures for appointments

Hi Marley, Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product based on our customer's feedback.

LO

Leila O.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Love this app for my pet care business!

I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now. It's very convenient and made my business run smoother! :-)

Pros

I love the ease of use and all in one features.

Cons

It's still fairly new so I run into a lot of glitches and bugs but the customer support are pretty fast in responding!

Hi Leila, We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. Thanks for your feedback.

BM

Beverley M.

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

Cons

It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.

AB

Anna B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Do Timely does exactly what it says!

Customer service are always very quick to respond and deal with any issues 5 star service

Pros

I love how I have all my clients information at the touch of a button

Cons

That I can’t access all of the app from phone

Hi Anna, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

JB

Julia B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, self-employed

Happy Pawz Dog Walker

Absolutely love the app, keeps all my jobs in one place and updates my clients when I have picked their pooch up and dropped them off.

Pros

Love that my clients can request bookings through the app.

Cons

When the app is running I have to ensure its not running in the background due to high battery usage.

Hi Julia, We really appreciate your comments.

ch

caroline h.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

perfect for my business

All in all I love it

Pros

easy to book for customers and for me to keep records from

Cons

Finding out how to do things is not always easy, plus the app runs the mobile phone down quickly if lots of appointments

Hi Caroline, Thanks for your feedback.

RS

Rebekah S.

Great growing product

I love the software and so do my pet sitters. No complaints from them makes me a happy owner!

Pros

Ease of software Never crashes like other software's

Cons

Ability to chat with clients could be easier

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you as our customer.

JR

Jordan R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best available product for pet services

I've loved it so far and it was just what my organization needed. They helped us onboard and supported us through any issues. They are very responsive and helpful, and the software works really well.

Pros

We love that this software uses GPS to track each service, that we can have many users (without charging per license), and the many options available for booking appointments.

Cons

Adoption isn't great for new clients. They just create an account on a website before they can log into the app. Unless you're building out every client this could be cumbersome for your new ones

Hi Jordan, We really appreciate your feedback.

RJ

Rinku J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great tool for my internal communication

Pros

DoTimely Hub has helped everyone in my business to stay on top of each task and not slip things through the crack. It is so easy to share the upcoming promotions so everyone is sharing with customers during their visits. Built-in chat helps us to keep everything in one app. The customer support is great and they are very quick to get back to us with answers.

Cons

It will be nice to add our working schedule here but it definitely helps us keep all our communication in one place.

Rinku, We really appreciate your feedback.

JT

Jamie T.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great software if a dog walker.

Pros

Ease of use. It is easy for both myself and my clients to use.

Cons

Wish you could do more via the app. Otherwise it is perfect.

Hi Jamie, We value your feedback.

NH

Nancy H.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Easy to use and great support

I am glad I started using DoTimely. It has made keeping track of my pet sitting schedule and doing invoicing so easy.

Pros

The support team is very responsive to my questions, which I had many.

Cons

It is a little cumbersome to set up appointments for multiple days.

Hi Nancy, we continue to add new features and improve our customer's experience. Your feedback is valuable to us. We really appreciate your time.

YG

Yvonne G.

I am a new business. This is great software to keep track of my business scheduling needs

Pros

First off, and very important to me as a new user, is that DoTimely has incredible customer service!! they get back to you very promptly and are always helpful! Software and app are easy and mostly straightforward to use as well.

Cons

bulk invoicing needs better explanations. IC feature needs to be added. easier to use calendar appointment adding please.

Yvonne, we really appreciate your feedback.

BD

Barbara D.

Using DoTimely software to track appointments and revenue for small dog walking/training business.

Developed a system to track appointments and revenue.

Pros

I have been very impressed with the DoTimely team's responsiveness and assistance with my learning curve to create a simple tool for our business. I receive responses to my questions and assistance with some requested modifications within hours. I appreciate that we can select from among the many features within the program to create the functionality that we need now, knowing there are opportunities to expand as the business grows. I also appreciate the very reasonable pricing.

Cons

As with most new programs , it has been somewhat difficult to learn to navigate the software to find just what we need.

Barbara, we really appreciate your feedback.

EP

Eliecer P.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Great software - Amazing customer support.

Overall, I'm pleased with the product. They are consistently adding new features of value.

Pros

It's simple to use and has a very informative dashboard feature to keep a pulse on my business.

Cons

I would like to see some task completed with less clicks.

Thanks, Eli. As we discussed we are working on those features. We appreciate your feedback.

RR

RaDasha R.

Veterinary, self-employed

Convenient for Small Business

Pros

I love that it has GPS tracking. I think it’s a great feature because customers will know how far and where I walked their dog. I also love the report card and photo feature. It makes all parties feel involved.

Cons

Ease of use is better on the computer than the app.

Hi RaDasha, Thanks for giving your feedback.