DoTimely Logo

DoTimely

Mobile, all-in-one field service solution

DoTimely Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.32/10

Reviews by rating

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.
The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business.
I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now.
Sometimes the schedule takes a bit to update, so you may click on the wrong appointment and cancel it or schedule something for the wrong day.
The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features.
My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages.

PS

Paige S.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great App for the Service Industry

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

Pros

Cons

I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

Hi Paige, Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

ER

Emily R.

Great!

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

Pros

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

Cons

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same. Features that...

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

MP

Michelle P.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

A million thanks!

Pros

Quick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!

Cons

I wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your comments.

TW

Tisha W.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Value

Great customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.

Pros

Great value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.

Cons

Not as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

Hi Tisha, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

CS

Cody S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Such Amazing Support!!

It has been amazing! its saved me tons of money using Do Timely, kept me more organized, given new clients more peace of mind and on the rare occasions ive had issues or questions, their support staff has been quick to reply and fix my issues (usually of my own doing).

Pros

Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point! As a dog walker, It allows my clients to rely less just on trust that myself and my future employees are doing what we are hired to do.

Cons

The only down side is that I had some issues running the app on Android, but I switched to IOS soon after and it has been pretty flawless ever since!

Hi Cody, We really appreciate your feedback.

AW

Alex W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent platform for managing business

DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

Pros

DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Cons

Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

PB

Pamela B.

Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support

Pros

After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

Cons

There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

CE

Carolyn E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great team communication tool!

We rely on the HUB for easy and archived communications with our staff all day every day.

Pros

Our team uses the DoTimely communication HUB daily. We operate and animal shelter and love that it is easily and quickly accessible on our phones as our staff our constantly on their feet and not sitting at a desk. It's easy to send an individual or group message, launch a conversation or post an announcement.

Cons

We were a pilot user so had some initial startup challenges but they have all been addressed with great customer support. We have no complaints!

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

KH

Kimberly H.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Pros

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

Cons

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

AW

Alex W.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Solid scheduling system

We've used DoTimely as customers of two separate services we use and we've been really happy with it.

Pros

Easy to book, revise and cancel appointments. The have a good chat tool so you can easily communicate around an event and share pictures.

Cons

Hi Alex, We really appreciate your feedback.

MK

Marley K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Dotimely Review

Overall good experience. My customers sometimes have trouble using the app but most find it easy to understand.

Pros

Ease of access to customer information and scheduling

Cons

The app crashes sometimes unexpectedly or won't let me upload pictures for appointments

Hi Marley, Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product based on our customer's feedback.

MC

Melissa C.

1-10 employees

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Pros

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Cons

Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

AJ

Abi J.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Brilliant App

This is a brilliant App for myself as a dog walker & pet sitter. It allows all my clients to know their animals are in safe hands. I wouldn’t be without it!

Pros

Easy to use. Great client feedback as one of a kind in area. Great to remind me what I’m doing. No paper trail. Affordable.

Cons

Doesn’t always work in low signal areas but clients aware so doesn’t phase us.

Hi Abi, We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our app.

JN

Jamie N.

the software is a real time saver and is impressive from both the client and staff end

This software saves me lots of time. It's fairly simple to use which is very helpful. The key tracking features helps to keep me organized.

Pros

I really enjoy the chat feature. Clients have been using it with ease and I like that I am included in all conversations.

Cons

having to delete a recurring appointment when having to change one appointment permanently. So say a client normally wants Monday through Friday walks, but now only needs Tuesday and Thursday. I cant just update the recurring appointment to reflect this. I have to delete the walks entirely and resubmit.

Appreciate your feedback Jamie.

TF

Tricia F.

Fantastic Software

Pros

I love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.

Cons

Still making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.

CW

Carol W.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

More Accuracy

My invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!

Pros

Our daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can’t imagine what I did before DoTimely.

Cons

My biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.

RS

Rebekah S.

Great growing product

I love the software and so do my pet sitters. No complaints from them makes me a happy owner!

Pros

Ease of software Never crashes like other software's

Cons

Ability to chat with clients could be easier

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you as our customer.

JR

Jordan R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best available product for pet services

I've loved it so far and it was just what my organization needed. They helped us onboard and supported us through any issues. They are very responsive and helpful, and the software works really well.

Pros

We love that this software uses GPS to track each service, that we can have many users (without charging per license), and the many options available for booking appointments.

Cons

Adoption isn't great for new clients. They just create an account on a website before they can log into the app. Unless you're building out every client this could be cumbersome for your new ones

Hi Jordan, We really appreciate your feedback.

RJ

Rinku J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great tool for my internal communication

Pros

DoTimely Hub has helped everyone in my business to stay on top of each task and not slip things through the crack. It is so easy to share the upcoming promotions so everyone is sharing with customers during their visits. Built-in chat helps us to keep everything in one app. The customer support is great and they are very quick to get back to us with answers.

Cons

It will be nice to add our working schedule here but it definitely helps us keep all our communication in one place.

Rinku, We really appreciate your feedback.

AG

Avneet G.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Easy and effective way to stay in touch with my employees

Pros

All my employees don't have a business email so Hub is a great tool to stay in touch with them and provide them the important information needed to run the business. I can chat with them within the same app and this keeps all the business communication in one place. My employees also request time off within the app and I can easily track history.

Cons

Not any, they are always open to customer feedback and make improvements.

Hi Avneet, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

JK

Judy K.

Great software!

Pros

I’m so glad we found this program! The interface is clean and user friendly. If something you need to do isn’t already self explanatory, the support team and videos are amazing. The automated invoice scheduler is going to save a ton of time and so is the fact that our clients will have an easy time scheduling services.

Cons

We can’t change the color for staff in the calendar yet, they’re working on it!

Hi Judy, We really appreciate your feedback.

RW

Rachael W.

This app has seriously changed my business. It's amazing and has made my life much simpler!

Pros

It is easy to use. The invoicing and paycheques are organized and accurate. It keeps my entire company and employees organized Generates invoices so I don't have to Extremely good pricing! As a small business owner, I can actually afford this!

Cons

The gps isn't very accurate I don't like the start/stop emails sent to my clients and neither do they

Appreciate your response Rachael. The start/stop e-mails are optional and can be turned off.

CM

Claire M.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Best phone App in the market to run my business

Great features to run my business and they keep adding more frequently.

Pros

I love DoTimely as I can do most of my work when I am outside and not in front of the computer. My clients also like it as its easy to book appointments and see visit reports. Support team is awesome and quick to respond.

Cons

They have everything that I need to run my business

Thanks Claire

FB

Francesca B.

Fab experience! Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

How easy it is to use, for owners, staff and customers. GPS tracking and leaving notes for customers has been such a positive for us and the relationship we have with our customers.

Cons

Not being able to personalise emails to customers with company signature. This is the only con, everything else is spot on!

Francesca, we really appreciate your feedback.

JJ

Jenna J.

Worth it!

The customer service is timely and the ease of use makes this my go to!

Pros

I love how cheap the program is and how easy it is for my customers to book appointments.

Cons

None! I have enjoyed every aspect of this program

Hi Jenna, We really appreciate your feedback. We are going to continue to offer affordable services to our customers.