Jenesis Software Logo

Suggested alternatives

macaw
ezlynx
nowcerts

The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies.
Very easy to use, Intuitive, cost effective software with wonderful options.
What I liked most about the software was the ease of use.
I started in the insurance business on jenesis and now all other systems are ruined for me.
Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.
The updates block us form quoting and downloads and we have to call they get us up and running really fast though.

jC

jeanna C.

owner

Insurance, self-employed

I like this software alot

Transcript

Jeanna: My name is Jeanna. I'm a business owner in the insurance industry, and I give Jenesis a four...

Gina C.

Jenesis Product 8 - Jenesis Customer Service 10

Overall I would say getting things set up took a bit; working with the system is pretty easy.

Pros

I love the suspense items - you can open an old one to add to it.

Cons

Integration with our existing business was a bit bumpy. It took awhile for us to understand all the processes.

DR

Daniel R.

Jenesis review

It is helpful to have all client information in one system

Pros

It's not that expensive. It's not too complicated to use. The system doesn't crash.

Cons

Need to add "preferred name" field. I hate that Quote Control and Jenesis are not connected. If we have an outstanding quote in QC and we are in the client's main screen...nowhere does it show that "Hey, you've quoted their ____ before, go look." Instead you have to type in comments what info is in QC...which us agent's know that you don't always have time to read the notes. The most efficient way to grow an agency is to follow-up and bind what you quoted and this lack of feature does not make that easier.

JY

John Y.

Jenesis Software Review

Not good

Pros

Not much at this time and I was not in on buying the producte

Cons

The lack of on hands training done by the company as all is on computer and no hands on and the one sent to do it had to refer to the book all the time

RJ

ROY J.

Great Program

Pros

The level of functionality. So much more useful than spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish my L&H companies could download policy info like the P&C does.

Thanks!! We're so happy you chose Jenesis and are glad you are enjoying it!

KW

Kristen W.

Thank you, Jenesis!

We had a backlog of over a year of business that was not being maintained properly due to our previous management software being unsupportive and hard to use. All of that changed when we switched to Jenesis and their team members have helped me get back up and running within a month or so.

Pros

Jenesis Software is by far the best Agency Management System I've found. I looked high and low for options that were user friendly, thorough and affordable. Jenesis checked all of my boxes and provided premier customer service.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dont like about Jenesis yet.

MS

MARY S.

AGENCY ADVANTAGE

Pros

Agency Advantage is very user friendly. The screens are easily navigated and conscise.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Agency Advantage.

RN

Ryan N.

Jenesis Software is AWESOME

It was a pleasure working with the Jenesis team getting our agency off the ground. We could not have done it with out their help and expertise.

Pros

The ease of using the product. The software is so easy to us that even a beginner has no problem getting familiar with the software.

Cons

There are no real negative draw backs to the software other than there are times it will keep a policy "active" that has actually been canceled.

nC

nancy C.

Jenesis Software

Very easy and helpful and overall the team is very knowledgeable

Pros

I like everything is a very easy to use system

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Jenesis

Nancy, thank you for your kind words! We strive to make Jenesis easy to use for agents to help them succeed.

KS

Karyn S.

Jenesis system

Amazing and the people who work there are amazing as well!

Pros

The easy of use and the customer service is top notch

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say

Thank you, Karyn! We're so glad Jenesis is easy to use and our customer service team is so helpful. We're happy you're with us!

CH

Cassie H.

Exactly what we needed!

Pros

Jenesis is very user friendly and tracks everything. It was exactly what we needed!

Cons

I haven’t found any dislikes in the 3 months we have been using the system.

Thank you, Cassie, for your review! We're glad that Jenesis Software is user friendly and the tracking feature is helpful for your agency. Welcome to the Jenesis family!

MB

Mariah B.

Huge Upgrade!

This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

Pros

We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Cons

Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

WL

William L.

Excellent System

Eddie, we have been out of the office for several days. Sorry for the late response. If every company/business was as concerned with their product and service as Jenesis is, it would be a much better world. You guys do an amazing job with your service and response time. We currently do not have any issues. If you wanna (nic-pic) one thing that comes to mind is make sure every report we run prints the...

Pros

Ease of use....Service.....Support Always improving the system

Cons

No issues . Team is always improving and asking what is needed

JA

Julie A.

Satisfied

Pros

The calendar feature is the one I use the most, it is easy to see and track your appointments.

Cons

Everything is easy and simple to use, takes a little time learn it all and get used to it but the customer service is always very helpful and friendly.

SG

Suellen G.

Sue's Review

I've been using Jenesis Classic since 1999. Just recently changed to JenesisNow. There is a difference, but I got this. If I have an issue, I just pick up the phone and their there to help. Always friendly service and very helpful. If your not using Jenesis you need to check them out.

Pros

All your client information is right there for you. You don't have to go and look for it. If you need to pull info up on company side, it's just a click away

Cons

There are a few things different in JenesisNow than Classic. Its just gonna take a few times to get used to it

CN

Christine N.

User Friendly Software

It's was an easy transition from the management system I was used to (which I used for 15 years) I've been using Jenesis for a little over a year and I have had minimal issues.

Pros

It's very east to navigate through to get to where you need with out opening a million screens.

Cons

The updates are needed quite often. Other than that, there are not many "cons"

TB

Tiffany B.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Agency Database

I have worked in the Jenesis agency database for well over 10 years. Their system is constantly being maintained and updated to users liking.

Pros

I would score overall an 8. I have worked in Easy Apps and other agency databases, Jenesis is by far the most user friendliest. I have used Jenesis for approximately 12 years of my 15 years in Jenesis. Not to mention tech support that always goes over and above to help assist all the way to the end, until problem is resolved.

Cons

I don't really have any cons because Jenesis tech support is a phone call away and will stick with you until your problem is resolved.

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany!

TB

Teresa B.

Wonderful system!

Since we are not a paper free office, I am sure that we are not using all of the wonderful features offered by the program. However, for what we use it for, it works wonderfully!

Pros

The ability to look up a client with multiple options. Phone number being one of the best!!

Cons

It will time out and kick me out of the system a couple of times a day

MM

MIKE M.

GOOD AMS SYSTEM

BEEN A CUSTOMER 15 OR MORE YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE TO OUR INDUSTRY CHANGES.

Pros

VERY GOOD SOFTWARE WITH EASY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND QUICK FIX TO ANY PROBLEMS.BEST PART IS THE PERSON WHO DEVELOPED THE SYSTEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPONSIVE TO ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUES,ALWAYS ADDRESSES OUR CONCERNS WITH GENUINE DESIRE TO MAKE OUR PARTNERSHIP A CONTINED GOOD ONGOING RELATIONSHIP AS IT IS VITAL TO OUR BUSINESS!

Cons

I HAVE NO CONS AS I SAID ANY PROBLEMS WHICH DO POP UP FROM TIME TO TIME AS MET WITH A DERSIRE TO RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.

AC

Ana C.

Customizable and User Friendly

The Jmail feature and customizable dashboard save me a lot of time.

Pros

Jenesis is a game changer. At my previous insurance job we used a different system and when I switched companies, I never realized how much I was missing out on, until using Jenesis. The Jenesis team is unmatched. They will help at anytime and take suggestions from users and actually implement change.

Cons

I can't think of anything right now. I do appreciate Jenesis always being up for improvements though.

JW

Jennifer W.

Awesome Company

Pros

Jenesis is amazing. The system is easy to work with and I keep learning new things to use. The staff is friendly and incredible to work with.

Cons

I haven't had any problems or issues that I haven't liked.

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jennifer! Happy to have you!

DP

Devin P.

Best Software for Insurance Needs

Pros

The Jenesis program is so easy to use and customer service is always available for any issues I have.

Cons

There is one feature that is no longer available that was very helpful in the beginning but it is more of a browser issue than software.

JH

Jennifer H.

Very User Friendly

Pros

The ease of use is what I like the most about Jenesis, it only took me a few days to learn the operation of it. Also the fact that it serves the use of the business in one place instead of having to use multiple programs for day to day operations.

Cons

only recently did something come about that I did not like about the software and that is how if we upgrade to a beta or newest version if there are multiple bugs and not able to gain access to a very important document that we needed and we were not able to roll back to the previous version. But thankfully we were able to figure out a work around to get to the document.

DY

Daniel Y.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Easy software I've ever used.

Overall, it is very useful.

Pros

I can use it easily without any specific instructions.If so, there are so many instructions on Youtube.

Cons

merge function.Sometimes renewal notice is not coming up on renewal box.

RP

Rob P.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Very Pleased

Pros

Our Jenesis website is a #10. We get great feedback from our agents and customers concerning the website. Everything works good for us. Customer service is great. We are provided us with website data on a monthly basis and get suggestions on improving our presence on the internet when needed.

Cons

Can't find any faults......................

Wow, Rob. Thanks for such an amazing review. Glad you are super happy with your site!

AM

Angel M.

We love Jenesis!

Jenesis is very efficient in keeping all of our clients information organized and in an easy to use format.

Pros

Jenesis is very easy to use and if there are any issues, there is always someone to help right away.

Cons

The switch from Jenesis classic to web based was a little bit of a transition, but overall not too bad. We do miss the rater in quote control.