CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.41/10

Reviews by rating

Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.
It is a great product: robust, well designed and managed (SaaS). So far the support is amazing.
Well integrated on On-premise and O365. SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.
Was not easy to set up for someone that is not tech savvy. Some of the knowledge base articles were a bit confusing at times and needed a few reads.
The only feature that are missing right now are the signature when you send email in the outlook. But CodeTwo is about to do update to add it with addon on Application and web app.

Kim A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Unified and simple signatures in your mail

With this tool, we make sure, that all signatures look the same for everyone. It is very easy manage, and everyone in the company, quickly adapted to the signature being added after the mail has been sent.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get started, and how easy it is to make unified licenses, that can be used accross the company.

Cons

Creating signatures in the program, can once in a while, change the look of the signature, and I had to start all over - but they are easily created, so didn't waste a lot of time. People has to get used to their signature not showing up, when they start to write a new mail - and just trust that it will get there.

Hello Kim, Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know that CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers the server signature preview option that allows end users to see their signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA. Please follow this link for more details: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/visible-while-composing-emails. Best regards, CodeTwo

RW

Richard W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Using and Reselling CodeTwo Solutions and Services

My company is a reseller for various IT solutions and services. The pro-active approach from CodeTwo and the fact that my customers have first class support at their finger tips and a product that generally requires very little support or intervention is important. The pricing from CodeTwo is incredibly competitive and this makes solutions from CodeTwo very easy to recommend and sell. I deal with CodeTwo daily, the staff employed there are AMAZING, their knowledge is perfect, they are always friendly and willing to help. I can't ask for more. This is why CodeTwo is our FIRST choice in offering a solution for email disclaimers to our customers.

Pros

The thing that draws me back to CodeTwo repeatedly, this the high level of customer service and the fact that the software just works! When faced by a challenge CodeTwo don't back away from finding a solution. CodeTwo are technically competent and care enough about resolving issues for small and large users. CodeTwo have comprehensive user manuals and on-line resources to help at any time, without waiting for a support call.

Cons

No cons, I have had smaller customers who have felt the software was complex to learn immediately, this was solved by either some online training or a WebEx provided by CodeTwo.

MF

Michelle F.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Not quite ready for market

Unfortunately I was not able to even test the software because of the usability issues.

Pros

All the things that it says it can do however, I was unable to get to the point to where I could test it. Definitely download the free version first!

Cons

Can't set up users with roles. If you want your marketing team or your designer to create the email template then you have to assign full global rights for your whole Microsoft 365 system to that person. The codetwo app doesn't work with a mac computer. Even with windows installed through an instance of parallels on a mac, the app would not operate. You could download it, but the display was distorted and you could not see the screen for editing. If you did try to edit anyway, the responsiveness was super choppy and after a lot of work, the whole thing just locked up and would not save.

Hello Michelle, We are sorry you could not get it to work. Please bear in mind that we offer free technical support for this product. Our technicians are always willing to help you out at any stage. We can even help you with creating an HTML code for your signature. If you would like to give us one more try, just let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo

OC

OUATTARA C.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

CODETWO REVIEW

Pros

Easy to deploy and implement. The product bring value to our customer

Cons

Sometimes Outlook add-ins don't work properly

SZ

Simon Z.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Every business organisation needs this

Very good support could be a bit quicker

Pros

It just works reliably & which is so important as e-mails not working is a significant issue for businesses and organisations. Reliability above everything else

Cons

Tricky on the software version the cloud is easy

BM

Brad M.

Design, 1-10 employees

Getting the most out of our email signatures

Overall experience has been great. The MD of the group has been the one in communication with the CodeTwo team but from been included in the communication I have witnessed first hand how helpful the CodeTwo team are. We have been so blown away by the product that we have become a reseller to spread the good word :) So far we are working on getting a large corporate set up on CodeTwo as they have had horrible experience with a popular competitor.

Pros

The best thing about CodeTwo is the simple fact that it integrates with 365. By this I refer to the fact that we do not have to change our mail server for the service to work. In addition the system is easy to set up and get going. We are a group of companies so my fellow directors and myself have several email addresses across all companies. CodeTwo has allowed us to stick to one central email address, but program different signatures depending on the clients we are emailing. Blown Away

Cons

If im honest the one thing I dont like is that the signature is removed from the email. It took me a while to get used to. I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

SC

Sandra C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Top Performing Email Signature Solution.

I would describe my overall experience as a huge win! Email SIgnatures for Office 365 by CodeTwo continually performed with excellence and support was such a pleasure to work with. Time management is very important, CodeTwo is infallible. Problems solved: The need for an email signature within Outlook and Office 365, the need for quality features and support.

Pros

- Performs very well within Office 365 and Exchange. - Features/feature quality. Extensive options. - Support/assistance were above and beyond. - Organization or company wide implementation. - HTML email signature creation in a reasonable amount of time. Information and image will sync with Office 365. - Banner, disclaimer, links, and embedded images. - Automatic replies and email marketing. - Signature is visible while writing email and remains visible after email is sent. - No malfunctions. - Affordable and fair price.

Cons

- Learning/tranining or technical support needed (perhaps). - License subscription required per each user per month. - I don't know if it works outside of Office 365. I was told that it did not before, but now I'm seeing on the website that it can be implemented with any email. I would advise seeking clarification on this before making a decision.

DJ

Dieter J.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Experiences of a multi year user of CodeTwo Email Signatures

All in all, this product is a set and forget thing! It allow you to be up and running within minutes and even if you need to change something from time to time, it is very easy to use and well designed to support your in the process. I cannot think of any other software that is so convenient to use.

Pros

This product is so easy to implement and use! You are up and running with just a few mouseclicks! The setup does all the necessary settings for your tenant and you do not have to worry about! It just works! AMAZING!

Cons

i really tried to find some critical or negative sides on this product. I'm sorry... i cannot find anything!

JP

Jacob P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

CodeTwo Email Signature Review

Overall I have had a good experience using the platform. It is for the most part pretty straightforward and integrating with users information.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to design the signatures that we wanted. That it can be quickly changed and updated on everyone's stations.

Cons

Had a little bit of issues rolling the client side application out. We have multiple users using the same stations and pushing the install out through Group Policy didn't work originally and had to restructure our install plan. Eventually got it to work. Also wish you could inject more CSS into the designs

Thanks for the great review! Our modern web add-in doesn't require installation through GPO – you can deploy it straight from the Microsoft 365 admin center (https://www.codetwo.com/userguide/email-signatures-for-office-365/signatures-add-in-for-outlook.htm). When it comes to using more CSS in the designs – you can certainly do it using the source code editor, but some email clients are picky when it comes to displaying more advanced CSS elements. Our signature template editor is optimized to guarantee consistent results across various email clients.

Mining & Metals, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use - but some small limitations with non existing fields in tables

We had a signature tool on-premises that is not suitable for cloud anymore. CodeTwo was exaclty the tool solving this problem.

Pros

The import of the existing templates was very easy (HTML code copy) and the setup of the connector worked like out of the box

Cons

Delete Table lines dependant on existence of a field was a bit tricky

MM

Michael M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Software for Centralized Email Signature Management

Dramatic reduction of administrative effort

Pros

With the usage of CodeTwo Email Signature we ensure that all users, independent of the device and/or software used, comply with the legal requirements for business communication and mandatory information for email signatures. Furthermore, we ensure that the corporate CI is used all the time. The individual administrative effort is reduced, everything is managed centrally.

Cons

Documentation for initial setup is a bit broken up, but everything was found after some research

DG

David G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great product, easy to use.

I used a different product at my last job, and this one is 1000% better and easier to manage. I am able to easily schedule all of my campaigns for the year and trust that they will run when needed. My previous solution was manual and I had to change the signature for several groups before and after every campaign.

Pros

The solution was easy to setup and is easy to manage. Adding licenses is easy as our company grows.

Cons

I have not run across anything yet that I have struggled with. Any struggles I have had were because I messed something up.

HB

Holger B.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Solid and functional signature service

Desired corporate identity changes, updating employee information, temporary banners for a specific period of time can all be managed and modified centrally. And this without the employee being disturbed in his or her work. This is particularly interesting for companies with global branches and/or employee locations (time zones), it saves resources and reduces the time required many times over. Furthermore, it also ensures that everyone uses the same desired design as their signature.

Pros

Clear, reliable and central management of company-wide signatures with a wide range of options. There is a lot of information about the creation and configuration to read on the website, which explains everything step by step. The system is continuously developed to meet the needs of customers.

Cons

Due to the wide range of options, it takes some time to get used to configuring and creating signatures.

JA

Joseph A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

By far the best signature management solution available

Amazing!

Pros

It's features, integration, manageability and cost.

Cons

Nothing. Only suggestion is a more versatile design utility. The current one is a little limited and for people you don't have expert HTML skills it can be challenging.

MM

Martin M.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Good products are great.... good support will make you stick to a product

Cant tell how nice each supporter was i spoke to... i think they really like the job there

Pros

i think i had the greates and best expiricant with a support of a it-product in more than 10 years

Cons

WebAddin (Office365 AddIn) should useable in the calender / teams-meeting. The Software should force coustumers to use https links. If you use https with logos you will get an error in the preview (outlook)

Hi Martin, thank you for a great review and it's great to hear that you liked our customer support. As for the issue with http images: for security reasons, the signature editor does not allow inserting an online picture that is located on a server without an SSL certificate. We are certified against ISO 27001 & ISO 27018, which means we adhere to the "security by design" principle also when developing our software. HTTP is not considered a secure protocol so we require https. Should you need any further assistance, contact our Customer Success team. Thanks!

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

CodeTwo vs Letsignit > CT wins

Pros

I have used the on prem and cloud version of CodeTwo for Office 365. From the beginning, CT has always felt like an IT program, based on logic, if then, conditions, etc. This means it has endless customizations. What sets it apart, however, is the responsiveness of their support queue. Every business is going to have tiny requests for their email signature, and CT reps are willing to help with each one, even if you know HTML! In other words, no request is too small.

Cons

Due to the "IT look and feel" of CodeTwo, it can be overwhelming to a non-IT professional. As such, I have also configured one of their competitors' product for Office 365 signatures, and the other company NAILED it for graphic design and ease of design process. Where the competitor wins on the design part, CT wins on endless customizations. If CodeTwo spent more time making it flashy - I know - sounds weird from an IT person, I think they would capture the market based on the price. Then, an HR person could configure their software. An after-project suggestion: have the trial team on CodeTwo do a remote session with potential customers to get the signature exactly right due to its *codey nature*.

GC

Graham C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

An email signature system the just works

The CodeTwo email signature system basically works. Not difficult to set up and once it has been we have not many reasons to change things. We do use it to promote events (eg our webinars and AGM) but once set up we can forget them - they even stop posting as we set an expiry date for the date of the event, so we don't even have to switch it off.

Pros

Integration with Office 365 makes use simple and staff do not need to think about email footers for internal or external emails or update them. We rarely consult support but whenever we have CodeTwo Support have been exceptionally helpful and sorted things out with us.

Cons

The interface used to be a little more clunky but has been improved a lot.

JC

Joep C.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Email Signatures for Office 365

Creating and changing a signature in one place is a major time saver.

Pros

We all send emails from many different devices, controlling signatures can be a real hassle. With Codetwo you have the ability to change email signatures in one location in a matter of minutes. If your organization has an announcement, webinar or promotion you can add this quickly in the signature and it will populate to all your email addresses. If required/preferred there are a host of signature email rules/exceptions you can set up. Codetwo provides templates or you can create you signature from scratch. Code two provides great tech support.

Cons

To my knowledge you need a PC to create or change a signature in the signature app. The signature apps has an older look and feel.

FP

Francesco Paolo R.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Streamlining Professional Email Signatures with Ease

Pros

CodeTwo Email Signature has truly impressed me with its seamless distribution of email signatures and its efficient template management system. I am particularly fond of how it effortlessly integrates with Office 365, allowing for easy retrieval of user data and personalized templates for each individual.

Cons

I have found the template creation window and its editor to be somewhat less efficient. At times, the editor can be a bit clunky and lacks the smoothness I would expect. While it gets the job done, it could benefit from enhancements to improve the overall user experience. A more intuitive and responsive editor would make the template creation process even more enjoyable and efficient.

aa

abdelhaq a.

Government Administration, self-employed

Review for Email Signatures for Office 365

Despite the difficulties and some minor problems, my experience in using the program in electronic signature is very good and excellent.

Pros

The program performs many important tasks for companies and individuals, and it is easy to learn as well as to work, which is the most important thing in the program, and the application of electronic signature is easy compared to other programs that provide the same task.

Cons

I find some difficulty in dealing with pictures and linking them to writing in the completion of the electronic signature, as well as the difficulty of implementing after designs on the signature to be more beautiful, and the same with ready-made forms, which are inappropriate and consumed

Hi Abdelhaq, Thank you for your detailed review. We have a comprehensive step-by-step video guide on how to create a signature template from scratch. There's also a segment that deals specifically with adding pictures to a signature template and linking them to your online resources. Be sure to check the video out if you stumble on any problems: https://youtu.be/4tkXnDtw4Vo?t=269. Our Customer Success team will also gladly assist you, if necessary. You can contact us at codetwo.com/contact. All the best, CodeTwo

Akshay P.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Really good Technical support received - Had to write a review

Pros

Simple to use, the Config wizard was self explanatory to set it up. It supports on-prem AD and M365 groups. To learn and make necessary changes required very little effort. The KBs were detailed too.

Cons

If anything worth mentioning, I had a feeling the signature preview could have been improved. It perhaps was the HTML tables that we had and a special case, the preview didnt match the layout on OWA and Outlook.

RS

Robson S.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

We now have a controlled signature that is consistent for all staff.

Pros

We were able to implement this very quickly and deploy a new email signature to all our users. The ability to pull in information from Azure AD but also create your own logic using conditional placeholders has allowed us to create one signature that fits all.

Cons

One thing I'd improve is the feature request programme, we have requested several new features but unable to track these or know if they are being considered.

SM

Sam M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

CodeTwo Simplifies My Processes

Our processes have sped up now that we no longer have to worry about our email signatures!

Pros

It's made on-boarding new users super easy! In the past we had to setup a standard signature across the new user's multiple devices. Now we build the new user account, add email, and call it a day!

Cons

Our marketing staff needs to be set as admins in Office 365 to manage signatures. It would be ideal to have a way to manage signatures without being an Office 365 Admin.

Hello Sam, Thank you for your review! As for the access rights part, there is no need to be an Office 365 admin to manage email signatures. You can delegate this task to your Marketing staff without compromising your Office 365 security. Please refer to this website for more details about the access rights feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/signature-management-access-rights. Best regards, CodeTwo

Ferréol Z.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great software, easy to use, amazing support

Great software, I don't want to work without it anymore. Just such an easy handle of all of our company signatures

Pros

The most thing I like is that it just works. After setting up your signature one time and insert it you don't have to look at it as long you dont want to change the signature. Updates were made automatically, signatures are always getting added to the mails (either internal at outlook or external since we use the combo mode)

Cons

it's based on html, sometimes you change smth in the editor but if there are code fragments which change anything they stey in there and mess up your mail

MR

Marco R.

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

Overseas Distribution Company

Easy to implement and easy to maintain. Once templates are created you don't have to look after them again. Technical communication is also clear to understand. Support is great!

Pros

An easy to use and maintain user interface with as result that every department has its own specific Email Signature.

Cons

A picture library to create templates. E.g. seasonal related (Christmas, Eastern, ...)