FluentStream Reviews

Jonathan G.

The many different features are great, and for how much you are paying it's really impressive. On-boarding was outstanding - rapid response, very helpful.

Joseph L.

I like the ease of pulling report to analyze data. Also, being able to listen in to employee conversations with has been a great tool for training.

Rhonda H.

Cons

Are you kidding me. I asked that they set up a shell number (as our main line was being forwarded calls from another main line) to bypass the bad line, but that shouldn't have come from me.

Joseph L.

Hayden Y.

The cited a clause in the contract that stated we had 30 days to dispute any charges. Their monthly statement does not have this stipulation.

Oliver L.

4.6

Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Any issue I may have, or need assistance with customer service agents are friendly, helpful and hands on. At first I was skeptical suing a phone company that is not located in my back yard, however remote access is a wonder and gets the issues taken care of, almost immediately. The technology is advanced but easy to use, couldn't ask for more.

Pros

I love the user friendly platform, very "dummy proof" for those of us that aren't as technologically inclined. I also the love the Fluentcloud mobile app that allows me to access my extension while I am out of the office.

Cons

I would not say there is anything I don't like, in most cases it is my lack of knowledge on how to navigate the software.However anytime I contact the customer service team they are ready and willing to walk me through these processes through instruction and education.

An upstart VOIP provider that will give the big names a run for their money!!!

It's been world-class amazing from the sales process, to onboarding, to daily use.

Pros

The software is fairly straightforward like most VOIP systems. It may not be as flashy as Vonage, RingCentral or 8x8, but it's a great cost, and the customer support team has been AMAZING for both selection, implementation and ongoing use.

Cons

Nothing really. Some things are a little harder to find compared to the bigger systems because they're a new vendor. But they're constantly upgrading and making the system easier and easier to use.

Up's and Downs

Over all it is a GREAT company to work with. I love the support staff they are all friendly and try their darndest to get things fixed. Even if you feel extra needy. They never let on that they aren't happy to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is especially patient with our nit pickyness.

Pros

I really like that it's user friendly and easy to learn. It really helps that it allows us to have many phone lines. Also the online faxing feature and text feature are helpful. Their support team is awesome and there for you 24/7 and don't sound annoyed when you call back multiple times.

Cons

There were some quirks to work out to get it to work smoothly with our business. We don't like that there isn't a contact list for the fax machine feature and that you can only text 180 characters. The no contact list for the fax slows us down in having to find fax numbers every time. The text feature really limits what we can text clients. We had to get really creative in our wording to keep it within the limit.

Great VOIP Company!

Very good

Pros

Its feature packed. Everything I need in a program it offers & its priced right

Cons

Very little. Maybe they just need to make it a bit easier to find recorded conversations

High quality VOIP phone service, very helpful customer service; so-so portable service.

High quality VOIP service, ability to make and receive calls when away from my office.

Pros

I am impressed with the quality of phone service (clarity, very few dropped calls). When using a VOIP service, this is my top priority. I also regularly make international calls, and the rates are very competitive. The ability to take my number with me and make calls on the go from my computer is helpful - but see cons.

Cons

Using my computer as my phone (with a cell phone headset), the reception, particularly by the other party of my voice) is spotty and deteriorates over the span of a call, particularly a longer one. The integration with GSuite, including the use of the address book, leaves too much to be desired. The user interface is not intuitive and deserves an upgrade.

Customer service second to none!

I've never had an issue that there hasn't been someone right there to immediately help me get the issue resolved. And they're not just efficient - they're friendly and personable, too. It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Pros

It's easy to use, which makes it great to be able to get new people up to speed.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to configure a new device - HOWEVER, that's offset by the fact that there's ALWAYS someone at FluentStream who is ready and willing to help me get it done, and quickly.

An awesome IP phone software system.

The ability to work from anywhere and be able to change anything I need related to my phone system!

Pros

I love the fact that I get my voicemail sent to my email immediately after they are left. Allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am.

Cons

Sometimes when I log into the online portal to change my forwarding or follow me functions, it doesn;t save the changes. Seems to be getting better though!

USed it for over 2 years, internationa offices, multiple businesses.

Pros

Service, Reliability, Flexibility. They always answer or call back promptly. Even international use, they can accommodate, and the product works super well, without any trouble. They help when we re-organize or re-deploy the original programing. The flexibility with users, multiple companies and international offices and remote employees is amazing. The contrast between this system and a huge complex proprietary system is night and day, not even on the same planet. This is easy, the service is responsive... the price is right, the reliability is exceptional

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Fluentstream.

Good product with a big miss

Pros

It records my calls and it is easy to track them down. Also, they have great support that will back back to you quickly when experiencing a problem.

Cons

The mobile app has a"touch to sign in" function that has never worked and I don't believe it works. I take a lot of calls on the road and having to pull over to sign into my account is the biggest inconvenience.

FluentStream customer service is great

FluentStream allows us to manage our phone systems, users, faxes and voice messages in an easy to use interface. Any problems with set up are quickly handled by their customer support team - they are great to work with.

Pros

There are many features to FluentStream. I especially like getting my voice messages via email. I also like the faxing capabilities and the ability to manage my users.

Cons

There are so many options which are available that it can be overwhelming setting users up. That is solved though by their excellent customer support.

Best Phone System I have ever used.

We switched from another phone system that we had nothing but problems with. With Fluentstream we had an EXTREMELY easy implementation and they have solved every issue we had with our previous phone system. The system is fully adaptable to all of our needs and has way more features than we could even use. And if we do have a question, or an issue it is handled immediately by support team. Couldn't be happier

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, and most of all the support staff that comes with it.

Cons

Sometimes the phones don't update as fast as they should.

A FluentStream Review from One Very Satisfied Customer

FluentStream Technologies provides us with an awesome product and company management that evidences a true caring response to their client…in business, as elsewhere, it doesn’t’ get any better than this.

Pros

FluentStream Technologies has proven to be a net positive for our business. Numerous features that are available at reasonable cost are but one of the positives about this company. The very user-friendly web interface is also a great and valuable tool. We have found this provider and their product to be highly reliable and their staff to be ever courteous, professional, and consistently responsive to our inquiries and needs. At those very infrequent times when technology evidences a hiccup, the service personnel are right there and stay with you until any issue is resolved. Their caring is palpable. Fluent Stream has greatly exceeded our expectations for customer service. Six years onboard with them attests to our ongoing great satisfaction.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative that I can say about this product.

Customer service at its best!!

Pros

Like all technology there are kinks and issues that happen, but, if you have a strong customer support system then the few issues you have never become big headaches. Every single customer service representative or support technician has always been very easy to work with, and always listened to me before trying to solve the problem; then explain to you how to fix the issue in language that a non technical person can understand. They were with us from the very beginning setting up our phone system, and continue to make us feel like we are as important as any customer when we call for assistance. I would highly recommend Fluentstream for your internet telephone needs!!!

Cons

This software has met our needs, I can't think of anything that I do not like.

FluentCloud

Pros

We are a call center doing outbound B2B marketing. We use this software so that we can record the agents calls. There are a couple of things I like....I like how easy it is to listen to and save call recordings. I also like that I can filter based on what I am looking for such as by caller name, phone number, extensions, and by date. I also like that we were able to sync everything together with this and our CRM.

Cons

There are many things I do not care for with this software. Quite often it does not work properly and the calls are garbled and can't be understood. Also that the recordings are only there for a week I think it is. We save all of our appointment recordings anyway but if an issue comes up with a call that was further out than a week, it isn't there anymore.

FluentStream Technology

We have been using FluentStream for probably about five <5> years (my best guess) -- and are 1000% satisfied with the product and service.

Pros

I do not view this as a software product but as a technology platform; that said, I am not someone who, as a general rule, makes product recommendations. FluentStream is an exception. The product provides excellent telecommunications services (VoIP) for our full and complete range of communication needs -- and does so at a very cost effective price point. While we virtually never need support (maybe two times per year) -- FluentStream is easy to reach, communicative, knowledgeable, and quick to reply with resolution and/or an answer.

Cons

Nothing; the product is ideal for our needs.

Great Service - Great Value for the Price

I love this company and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Pros

I like the people and the attitude behind the software. There are technical people who try to get you to work within the confines of their software, whether or not it fits your business model. Then there are those rare companies and individuals, like I have found at Fluent Stream, who are willing to talk about how to utilize and even adapt the software to accomplish our business goals. We've been using Fluent Stream for over a year now. We use the product to provide virtual support for a variety of clients. So far, Fluent Stream has been able to customize and scale the services to meet or exceed each of our clients 'needs.

Cons

Our reporting requirements are atypical. We were able to create a work-around . It takes a little time, but it works.

Excellent Service and Features

FluentStream helps my employees provide better quality of service than they were able to provide with our old PBX system. This has been a total win for our company and for our clients.

Pros

I primarily like the customization that is available, from automated answering messages to call routing, and call recording. I regularly use the app on my phone to make and receive calls while away from my desk. The sound quality is excellent. Customer service is excellent, starting with chat service that promptly fixes any problems that occur.

Cons

I sometimes have trouble remembering how to use some of the less common features, but their customer service chat quickly walks me through the forgotten steps.

Great Product at a Great Price

Pros

As a business owner, I am always on the lookout for quality and cost. Often one of those comes at the cost of the other. That is not so with FluentStream - they truly are the best of three worlds. That third world is service. I have never once felt like a number unlike I have with other telecom companies. If you have a business and are looking for an alternative to the big guys, I urge you to give...

Cons

My biggest complaint would be regarding faxing. It should be a smoother process and it would be nice to have a time/date stamp added to the pdf of the faxed info in lieu of having to save the email with the pdf.

Excellent Value, Features, and Customer Service

Fluentstream has met or exceeded all of our expectations. Their customer service is courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. The features we have received have improved our business, in ways we did not know were available. The call forwarding to external numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, e-fax, call routes, have all improved our productivity and response time. I cannot recommend Fluentstream highly enough for your business! To top it off we saved a tremendous amount of money, and received more features.

Pros

Feature set, call forwarding to external phone numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, remote administration, call logs for all devices, efax, the list goes on.

Cons

Initially there were missing features we recognized transferring from our old system, however those quickly disappeared as we discovered even better methods to achieve the same tasks.

Best phone provider in the business!

I have never had the pleasure to work with such an incredible phone provider before. FluentStream gives you all the features you could possibly want at a very reasonable price, they are always working with us to innovate on great ideas to help our clients reach us. They have helped us to streamline our process and save money by not needing to use multiple providers. To top it off, in the 2 years we have been using them we have had the service go down once(not even their fault as a main upstream carrier went down) and they switched over their upstream carrier within 5 minutes to get us completely back up and running. INCREDIBLE.

Pros

Very intuitive and capable system.

Cons

I can not think of more ways to incorporate them into our systems.

2 Year FluentStream Administrator & User

We are able to setup our phone system on our own using fluentstream and collect data on the calls made through the system. We are pleased with the software and service provided.

Pros

The ability to update the settings in the phone system is extremely easy for a novice. The chrome plug in and iphone app are a plus for those who utilize them. Customer service is extremely friendly, prompt, and follows up after they have completed a request to ensure everything is still going smoothly after the call for help - this is rather unique!

Cons

The texting (SMS) feature could be more robust.

(Helpdesk guy perspective)Supporting this phone system is a lot easier than our previous one

Overall it's been a great experience. As an entry level help desk guy it's really fun for me to learn the system and get a better understanding of VoIP systems.

Pros

The GUI makes it so easy that a Helpdesk guy is able to do administrative tasks with ease. It's simple and east to do easy things like reassigning extensions to new users, changing the order of the queue agents, setting up new conference IDs, etc... Also, if there's something I can't figure out I can open a chat with support and I get top quality answers within a minute of opening the chat.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is a current bug that causes transferred calls to not show up on the Call History page of the recipient. However, Fluentstream support has been very friendly and they are working to resolve the issue.

Lexus Of VOIP Services

Pros

I have had two lines with Fluentstream at different points of time but had to cancel them as my business was not getting much use of the Toll Free lines. The service has been FANTASTIC through and through and I have nothing but praise for these guys. I have used a bunch of VOIP service but Fluentstream is really enterprise grade stuff and no mickey mouse operation like some of the other players. I was really sad to cancel but should I need a service like theirs in the future, I would even go back in my dreams...

Cons

Not sure if this was their fault port but the porting in date for my number was 2 weeks from sign up day whereas it was just a few days for Twilio when I ported it out back. Not a big deal for me anyways...

Fantastic Service!

I've been a customer for years and they do a fantastic job. You can be sure if you are unable to find the answer yourself you can just jump on a chat with tech support and they will immediately work with you to find a resolution without delay.

Pros

the software features an incredibly intuitive user-interface

Cons

there's not much to complain about though it's sometimes confusing because for some items there are multiple ways to configure the same result - though this is truly a feature and time-saver on other occasions.

Their Name Says It All

If you are a small business like us and you want to save money on a reliable and robust telephone service - I would highly recommend FluentStream.

Pros

FluentStream has been the best telephone service our company has had the pleasure of utilizing. Their service is reliable, stable and very, very affordable. Also, if and when we have a problem, which is rare, their customer service team is always available and extra knowledgeable.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about FluentStream.