Mailbutler Business Reviews

4.67/5 (12 reviews)

Ben Bedford

Mail Powered Up

Reviewed 2018-12-10

MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

Pros
The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up. There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

Cons
In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jeff Capri

Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Pros
I love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.

Cons
The cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.

Kelli Campbell

Mailbutler has some great features!

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Pretty good, it is helping us schedule emails and therefore not need to set reminders (that may be missed) to send out emails and schedule everything in advance.

Pros
We love the ability to add this extension to our Apple Mail, and then use it to schedule emails to be sent out at a later date.

Cons
The other provided features with this software are unnecessary to us, and usually just make simple tasks on Mailbutler annoying. Every once in a while, the software fails and important emails don't get sent as scheduled.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Robert Cody

Makes my life easier and more organzied

Reviewed 2017-11-22

Time!

Pros
It puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.

Cons
The only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Schedule Your Email

Reviewed 2019-03-18

It's good - works like it says it will - but it wasn't sanctioned, so had to get rid of it.

Pros
I loved this because I work a different shift than the rest of my colleagues, so I was able to write messages while I thought of them, but pace them a bit for delivery.

Cons
I had to remove it because IT asked me to. It was IMPOSSIBLE to uninstall. Took a long time for me to figure it out!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Amanda Williamson

A simple and easy way to track and schedule emails

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Pros
I really like that you are able to track all emails that you send out. This helps with being able to send appropriate follow up emails.

Cons
From what I understand this service is only compatible with Mac Mail (which I use). I don't always send emails from Mac Mail and would like it to be compatible with Google, as well as mobile capabilities.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Essential for Apple Mail

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Pros
I bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."

Cons
I need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications. I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Philip Dvorak

Life Changing Software

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Pros
The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Cons
The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.

Joan Nodelman

Great Assistance to basic Mac Mail

Reviewed 2019-09-24

In conclusion, I am really enjoying this app and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros
The ability to review and track the send emails frees up time spent on sending annoying multiple resends and needless chasing of disinterested parties. This is especially important for contact strangers to get information needed for surveys and projects. A time saver!

Cons
The accounting of actions on the free plan meant that I need to spend time to review whether any email should involve tracking, snoozing and countless actions provided by MailButler.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Hali Jordan

Mailbutler Business Review

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Pros
I like that this software lets you see when an email has been read by the receiver. I also like that you can delay your message to send out at a specific time.

Cons
The one thing I don't like is the delay on the message, you have to actively make sure it sends out to be sent immediately. It sends seconds later but I like knowing that me email sends when I want it to.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10