Parseur Reviews

Parseur Reviews

4.78/5 (9 reviews)

Sam Schulte

This is exactly what I've been looking for.

Reviewed 2017-08-10
Review Source

I was previously using Zapier's Parser app and I was having a major problem parsing emails from Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads because there is like 5+ email formats each from them for customer leads inquiring about homes i have for rent. Zapier parser app does not have the ability to use different templates to keep up with the inconsistent email formats i was receiving. I'm using Zapier to pull the customer information into my CRM and on a google spreadsheet. I'm so happy i found Parseur it allows you to build unlimited template styles to follow every type of email i get. Once these are set i get exactly the correct information i want parsed everytime!!!! Which i am so pumped about because the last app i was using was sending the wrong data almost 80% of the time and i have to manually fix it on my end. On top of all that the Chat box on their site is your best friend, these guys are super helpful to getting me set up. And they are even cleaning up my templates that i make to make them run smoother and teaching me best practices to get the most out of their app.

Alexey Vladimirov

Amazing customer service

Reviewed 2017-12-07

A long years partnershipEasy to use, simple to extract data, prompt service. Thank you very much Sylvain and Sylvestre that been always there, to help me with every issue or software settings even at your days off : ) This guys have the best customer support on their market for sure. I strongly advise to every one.

Donovan Watts

Parseur has a clean, easy to use interface. Has helped me parsed emails in an elegant way.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Easy to use parsing engine. I also use the free Zapier parser but find your solution so much better and easier to use.The things I like most about Parseur is that it is so well thought out. The interface makes sense, the tooltips are contextual and help by walking me through the steps. The parsing engine seems to work well thus far and their support is responsive.

Chris Van Patten

Powerful and affordable email parsing

Reviewed 2017-12-11

It's incredibly powerful, and the support team is super responsive and helpful. They directly helped me put together fairly complex parsers for some emails when I was having trouble.

Anonymous

Great software for quickly setting up email parsing

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Sleek and easy to setup and use. Excellent customer service, responding quickly and comprehensively.

Ryan Williams

It works, it's affordable, but my parsers frequently break (probably my own fault)

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Excellent customer service and automated data entry The software is straightforward and the interface is easy to learn, but the tech support team is downright AMAZING.

Alejandro Miranda

Finally a email parser that works!

Reviewed 2017-07-24
Review Source

Its 100% accurate, integration with zapier makes this a powertool for saving time, been searching for something that worked for years

Anonymous

Best customer service, and so easy to use

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Ease of use and great service! They are always quick to respond and always help where they can. Great to have the type of support they provide.

Jared Barrus

Outstanding support, and a great product

Reviewed 2017-12-07

The ease of getting set up with pre-built templates, as well as building custom templates. Integration with zapier is also a breeze.