SignEasy

Digital signature solution for businesses and professionals

SignEasy Reviews

Pros

It said that the message seemed very important so they were going to give me a free credit to help. I was floored and beyond thankful because it was a very important doc.

Mona M.

Overall, my experience has been somewhat good. I think it is a great resource for any and everyone to use.

Paige M.

It is easy to use, professional looking, and appealing to both clients and agents as well. Great customer support too.

Cons

Every once in awhile my clients don't receive their contracts, which is strange. It's not frequent, and I supposed it could be human error.

Cody S.

I think sometimes the finished signed documents get lost and they don't send them out to everyone once they are completed.

Paige M.

So far, I have problems integrating the application with Evernote and can’t download the templates. In some cases, loading documents is very slow.

Victor L.

SignEasy user review

Transcript

Ganapathy S.: Hello. My name is Ganapathy. I work as a quality manager in the paper and forest products...

Affordable and consumer friendly secure document management tool

Overall experience was great. Signing a document is as easy as reading it from Google docs or any cloud storage provider, grad and drop the saved signature and store it back to the cloud.

Pros

We love this product. We use both iOS and Android version. Easy to use and affordable. Subscription is managed by Apple of Google. It has seamless integration with Google docs and other cloud storage providers to read/write documents. Its intuitive interface makes the document signing so easy.

Cons

Lack of workflow for document management like in docusign. Enterprise level functionality was missing at least in the version that we were using at that time. Monthly subscription is a bit expensive for a light user who may need the service a few times a month.

Good decision

Easy to use and implement, great price.

Pros

It performs all the main tasks and is easy to use. Whenever we need there are also articles that help to understand the functionality or online support * I used email support only though.

Cons

Well, sometimes it needs a couple of seconds to update the page it could be faster in that moments. Also to send for a bulk submission you need to send a link in email, not that you can send the document from the program to separate people, but no problem with this, just it's made another way than Docusign, maybe it's even better... The blue color for signature is a bit strange, could be less electric and more like real blue pen.

App with great potential bogged up by stupid glitches

I am able to send my timesheets to my boss without worrying about scanning or carrying around bulky hard copies.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use. It's convenient. But there are a few nagging issues (that I'll get into later) that bog the app down. They've has been very good at fixing them in the past, but it seems recently that the problems haven't been fixed.

Cons

The problems I am having are: -Sizing. The app (due to screen size issues, I think) often throws what should be one line into multiple lines. Dates, for example, might be on 3 separate lines. -Some options are off screen. When I go to select a specific date, the font size is so close to the bottom, I cannot see the font size that it is currently on. -Templates. Awhile back, they announced we could make templates, but I cannot find a way to do this. -Manual resizing. Manual resizing is a pain. When I make an entry too large or too small, the manual resizing is so difficult to fit size, that I usually just go back in and retype it.

SignEasy Review

I use SignEasy daily and I find it a very efficient software to use on a daily basis, great visuals and easy to learn

Pros

Very easy to learn and hands on software. Clients find it easy to use.

Cons

Minor bugs can be improved and customer service too

Save huge amounts of paper and optimize your times.

Previously, the process from the end of the negotiation to the beginning of operations was not closed until we had the original contract signed by the client, which could take us up to a week considering that they are possibly in another part of the world. Now with SignEasy's online signature we can reduce it to a few hours or even immediately. We have increased our conversion rate more than 15% since we implemented it.

Pros

In the firm we implemented a few months ago the digital confidentiality contracts and agreements, necessary for the start of our operations with clients, greatly helping in logistics with our clients, being an extremely easy-to-use platform for users.

Cons

The business costs of the Business plan are adequate in relation to the cost you can save for messaging and time invested. However, if your operation is not so recurrent, an inferior plan such as the Pro can be somewhat expensive for small businesses or for occasional operations.

SignEasy for sign easy

I'm using SignEasy for both my personal and business works. Really enjoying it.

Pros

I love SignEasy because of its ease. It saves a lot of time and with this, we can do all the tasks with our mobile app. And easily share our documents between PC and Mobile with the help of cloud service. Pretty handy app for PDF sign.

Cons

I don't have any complaints regarding SignEasy. Pretty cool and neat UI. It would be better if some basic PDF features will be introduced in the future.

Easy way to sign mu documents

This made my life so much easier as I could be away from the office and my PA needed to get my signature for letters that were required urgently especially when it came time for payroll. The banks accepted my signature via this app this with no problem.

Pros

This app is great. It was quite simple to set up and especially during this time of the pandemic when I am away from my desk and not at by laptop and I need my documents to be signed - this is a great tool!

Cons

When I did not have data on my phone and I was somewhere that did not have Internet. That was not a software problem but a personal problem. There was nothing else that I had an issue with.

Excellent product if you are able to afford it

A professional software and app to sign documents, useful for work purposes to employees and companies who need to sign documents as a part of their job.

Pros

I like that it is easy and intuitive to use, that documents are easily imported in the list of documents you may want to sign and it will keep track of the documents which have been signed or not signed.

Cons

I have liked to use this software, but in my opinion this software is more suitable to companies or employee who need to sign documents for work rather than using it for personal use since to use this software on the long term you should purchase the paid version.

Excellent for signing digital documents!

We use to sign documents in general and mainly contracts quickly and easily this has optimized our sales closing process. What I like most about the application is that it supports several formats, among them Images, PDF, Microsoft Office, Apple are the most used here.

Pros

Excellent for signing documents safely and conveniently, it became essential for us here at the company after the pandemic, the coolest thing is that it can be used on mobile devices, we are still working at home office, the application was recommended by a client and today it is used by the whole team.

Cons

I didn't find any negative points in the program. I really can do everything precise, the application meets the needs of the company very well.

I use it rarely but always keep it installed for when needed

Pros

It’s a good app for electronic signatures on PDF files. I don’t personally have the need often so I don’t use it a lot, but I always keep in installed for those occasions I do need to add my signature

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes really. It’s a simple app and it works like it should

I've been using SignEasy for years for my business and love it!

It has saved e so much time in the office and makes my business day that more productive!

Pros

I love the easy to use layout and the ability to automatically email clients their copies of contracts. Plus, clients tell me they love it too! I sign contracts with clients in person on my iPad Pro, and they say how professional it looks. Also, the ability to email client's their contract copies right away (or anytime) is actually a great feature because in the past I've needed to look up a client's contract and couldn't seem to easily find it on my end. However, I did a search in my email and because I automatically email clients their contracts as soon as they sign, I easily found it in my email. Just a nice little bonus! Overall, great product! I think my small business has used it for over 3 years now and I've had various service packages with SignEasy.

Cons

First off, the customer service is AWESOME! I called to change my EasySign service plan one year as I needed different features. It was so easy and the customer service was FAST! On that note, I wish there was a way to send/email/backup all the contracts I have saved in my SignEasy account. Right now, I'd have to individually email each contract to myself to back it up, and no one has time for that!

Very easy to use app, customer support replies fast to my concerns.

Ease of doing business. Even if I'm away from my laptop, I can easily review and sign documents. I don't need to be in the office to sign documents

Pros

Customer support addresses my concerns fast. I just email to them and they tell me how I can fix my concerns with the app. The app runs well, very easy to do. Just a few clicks and I have my documents signed and emailed . I love that gmail has a built in choice for sign easy so that whenever I receive documents on gmail, I have the option to open it using the sign easy app, sign the document, and send it right away

Cons

I would like it better if there is an option to select all signed documents and delete them in one click. With the current version of the app, I need to delete each document one by one . This is too time consuming.

Daily use

Pros

Ease in using. I like how it integrates into your contacts and allows you to easily email or forward. I also like the confirming email feature so that you know that is received. I like that I was able to change the color of my typing so that I can tell my comments or signature from the black type set otherwise appears in the document.

Cons

Sometimes for no reason the font size changes and I find it hard to correct. Once it shrinks I do NOT know how to go back. This is particularly true where I am trying to write a comment on the document itself and there is not enough room. It would be really nice if I could mark an Asterisk or something and then place the comment somewhere else.

Allows business to be conducted from anywhere

The app is very convenient for quick signing of documents. It could use some more security features, but those would be improvements and not necessarily negatives against the app.

Pros

Very easy to import, sign, and send documents using various 3rd party software and apps, such as gmail and dropbox. It is also very convenient that it allows login using google and other 3rd party authentication.

Cons

There is no way that I am aware of to encrypt the document prior to being sent. There is a way to protect your signature using a fingerprint, but once signed, the document itself cannot be protected.

I use the tool everyday for many years now. Cannot do with this app.

Saves me a lot of time

Pros

It is easy to use and you can sign on the fly wherever you are. It allows the use of documents in all formats and it integrates with email.

Cons

App updates often come with issues. Following does not work satisfying: 1. When selecting a letter size and you add a date the date does not follow the letter size. 2. The app does not remember the position. You need to move your signature or initial to the right position. Especially if you have to initial many pages it is annoying. 3. The preset text cannot be changed. I only use two bit cannot remove the three others. I therefore need to scroll.

It is a wonderful effort from you...congratulation!

However, In Brazil, the waste medicines products and security will be implemented molecular biology from next year. However, there are not many scientist with this subject here in Brazil how signEasy.

Pros

Many thanks for your kind and fast reply. Done! Your information was perfectly. I am very happy because in the future we will be partners.

Cons

more expensive. Brazil, is currently undergoing economic difficulties, including launching public notices and comply with the notices already underway. The need for implementation of these new technologies, however, is urgent because the problem of water Food processing industry and the health complications they cause is serious. Given that the international are the models of waste medicine safety and I need financial aid and researchers to support the implementation of the new technologies already used in others country, the signEasy seemed like a good fit. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

SignEasy is a great piece of software

Ease of use and ability to mark up any pdf file is great.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to sign and mark up any document is great. We use it nearly daily and have never looked at any other software since we choose SignEasy years ago. We'd recommend it to anyone who needs signing function on their phone.

Cons

I'd like to be able to export signed manually in mass or automatically back up copies of the signed forms to a Google drive folder. Basically anything that allows pulling (automatically) a copy off of your servers on top a redundant server like Google or Dropbox.

Don't ask customer service for any help or you will never hear back.

Electronic paperwork

Pros

Ease of use. It is very Self-explanatory. I like the fact that it automatically puts the day then when you click it. I also like the fact that you have the opportunity to save your own signature.

Cons

When you don't have a very strong signal the program struggles big time. A lot of times it will lose the information that you think you have saved. Also I wish you could just click on the title and change what it is saved as inside while it's open. Instead of having to save as a draft and go back and re-name it

Great software for singing off and completion of engineer reports.

Proof of visits and easy to keep an eye on our staff

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It's great for getting almost any kind of document signed. It's helped our business get proof of visits and times we we're at site.making life easier when invoicing clients.

Cons

Software should be able to store more than 1 signature as sometimes you have to sign lots of sheets and being able to store more than 1 signature would make this easier. Also this would make it easier for times when you can't get a signal for uploading.

A great app for document signing

Makes my work as an insurance broker a lot easier and saves me or my clients having to print and scan or post paperwork.

Pros

I like the ability to use a range of features, like freestyle and photos as well as text and signatures. The ability to send to remote clients who now don't have to have the app themselves is a great aid to getting things done quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I find that when you have to fill in small boxes, like numbers into a direct debit form, it can be fiddly - a magnifier would be a great addition.

Excellent, had been using for years, before I searched for and app that does this, signEasy works!

Capability of signingn documents on the go, and the app keeps all documents both original and the signed copy so I know where to find them easily later.

Pros

It's easy to use and no need for printing anymore just to sign documents. My staff loves it! Sometimes they call it my magic app!

Cons

There is not much that I can put into a sentence of things that I like least about SignEasy, how can i think of something negative when it's all been good. I guess I can say it froze once, but that's about it.

The application significantly saves time

Pros

I started using this application as soon as it appeared and when very few people in our company knew about it. It's great that it helps speed up the work with documents, thanks to the ability to work from a smartphone. I liked this opportunity so much that I advised to introduce this application into our company. 1.5 years have passed and now all our employees sign documents at SignEasy.

Cons

Only one signature can be added to the application database. This is a problem because I have two signature options. I use one for cooperation with individuals, the other for working with legal entities.

Great use it everyday.

on the go contract signing its the best feature. Not having to be in an office environment to sign contract.

Pros

Easy to use the app works great everytime we need to use it. Starting to like to updates to it. Email feature easy convenient to clients and myself. Not very affordable but its worth it to me.

Cons

file system, resizing text and dates. An autofill form like Adobe has would be great for files we use over and over. Dropdown menus things like that.

The experience is great with the SignEasy

Cloud documents.

Pros

How the documents are stored to a cloud. If I forget to save a document in Onedrive or Google Docs I have retrieve important documents.

Cons

I do not like that the app lags a little with my IPhone 7. It asks me to create a signature. I have to back out and click on signatures so that my signature shows up. Lastly there should more people that can sign a documents. Sometimes I need to have 5 or 6 people sign a document.

This has been a fantastic app and one I use daily

allows me to sign documents on the go and makes me to work remotely

Pros

So easy to use and allows me to sign everything on the go. I have used this app regularly for the last several years and bought the lifetime signatures and glad I did!

Cons

don't have any. It's my most used business app on my phone since I have had it. There is nothing I can really see to make a negative comment about. I have referred many of my friends and co-workers