Zoom Events and Webinars Logo

Zoom Events and Webinars are part of Zoom’s event solutions.

Zoom Events and Webinars Reviews

Suggested alternatives

webinarjam
cvent-event-management
accelevents

Easy to Use connecting and scheduling meeting is easy integration with most of application is awesome like chrome, slack.
Extremely reliable, excellent collaboration tools and amazing optimisation. Never experienced any issues in long calls or classes.
I really recommend it and I think it is an excellent opportunity to invest, because if we continue with virtuality it will be very useful.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
So people have to leave your landing page to register to your webinar and this is a real problem. We've lost like... 20% of people on the really ugly zoom registration page.
Constant connection issues with no specificity on who or what is having the problem. Lag issues when some members of meeting are on computer and others are using mobile app.

5,914 reviews

mK

maria K.

director

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Zoom for Dance Schools

Transcript

Erna K.: Hi, my name is Erna, and I'm a principal of a dance school. And I rate Zoom four out of five...

AS

Allie S.

CEO

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Love this webinar platform!

Transcript

Allie S: My name is Allie. I am a chief operating officer. I give Zoom five stars, and for more videos...

Faigie Dina G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Zoom has truly transformed our lives!

2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom. If you haven't joined yet, now is the time. Zoom makes it easy for our global teams to communicate and helps us communicate best with our clients, on the platf0orms they are accustomed to.

Pros

I work in the enterprise software space, and had always been accustomed to remote team collaboration, and using webinars & conference call software for client calls & team meetings. Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ability and ease to set up & manage client & team calls.

Cons

I use Zoom constantly this year and have seen the Zoom team release valuable important updates and new features. They are very responsive to the market's needs! I cannot pinpoint anything I don't like about Zoom.

Tafadzwa M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Zoom Review by TAFADZWA MUSINIWA

its a good software and and easy to use

Pros

I like this software due to it easyness of use as well as easy user interface. All people and staff at the organisation can use it comfortably without being confused.Also its easy to pay and upgrade and a good customer support which can answer you and solve all your problems online

Cons

It sometimes disconnects if you have unstables network and it sucks especially when you are in serious meetings.

Hope P.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Zoom video webinars review

The zoom webinars have always been used for my classes. I find this better compared to the traditional classes as the meeting’s recording can be made available after each class.

Pros

I come from a place where internet connectivity is really poor, but this product is quite compatible with my internet connectivity, hence, my meetings have been good most of the time. I discovered that this software consumes less data compared to other similar platforms I once used. G

Cons

The fact that I cannot record the meeting from my own end is not something I like, because I sometimes would like to record the meetings myself without having to wait for the host or moderator to do that and then make it available. Further, the mute/unmute button becomes quite confusing sometimes and I often forget if I’m muted or unmuted. Also, the chat feature doesn’t allow the @ feature type of tagging which is something I would love to see.

SAMUEL N.

Zoom event and Webinar Review

Pros

Well most of the things are screen record while talking, multiple hosts ,file sharing and many more features

Cons

Mostly are the voice effect ,if it can be for sound effects and noise background remove it could be awesome

Susan A.

ZOOM Offers More to Users

Meeting with clients is the biggest problem that ZOOM solves for me in my consulting business. Even clients that don't have experience with ZOOM can easily catch on. Also I like the invite to meeting automatic process and steps. It is very efficient and adds to my productivity.

Pros

During COVID ZOOM became a business survival tool - which now is an everyday tool like your copier, computer, scanner, iPhone. As a marketing consultant who could no longer have face-to-face, all parties were happy with using the easy to use ZOOM. It's very easy to install and learn the whistles and bells. I especially like the record feature - audio and video. Say I have a phone interview (the person doesn't have ZOOM or want to) I just open up a ZOOM meeting and set my phone to speaker and the software records my call and saves the download following the call. Saving time and money for other recording devices and all.

Cons

All the features are pretty self-explanatory. I might want more options for working with my logitech camera. Sometimes I am on a competitor product like Microsoft Teams and the feel of the people and their screens is far me entertaining and clean vs. ZOOM is more simplistic.

George Rex A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zoom- The Next Big Digital Buzzword

I really love it, especially since digital conferencing has become the new norm. Compared to hosting face to face seminars, zoom video webinar is the most cost effective.

Pros

Zoom is one of the most useful software of our time. The fact that we could stream our webinars across other platforms like YouTube and Facebook is a great feature I can't trade for any video conferencing platform.

Cons

I think the fact that Zoom video webinar was not integrated in the core zoom Pro plan but rather sold as a separate license is really too exorbitant for me.

Yashwant P.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

When it's Virtual Meeting/Webinar it's Zoom

I personally had a great experience with it as I've completed some of my classes with the help of it along with my work stuff too. Thus i felt very blessed to have it.

Pros

The Best & Efficient tool to make our conferences and meets so smooth that we don't even feel that it's happening virtually. The quality of Voice, presentation & Video is exceptional, impressive.

Cons

Sometimes when conference/meet is running some attendees can draw anything into screen displayed and it can be irritating for the host and other attendees this feature should also be done limited and accessible only after allowing by host.

Sarah B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Webinar software to end all webinar software

We use Zoom Video Webinars for our bi-monthly webinars, in addition to other adhoc webinars. Especially during the pandemic, it has helped us bring our members closer together and be able to meet and see each other.

Pros

Zoom is very easy to use, both for administrators (back end) and for customers/attendees. There is a lot of functionality that is helpful to streamline the process. Automated emails for registration, attendee emails and post-event emails with surveys and certificate information. Additionally, the software has great Q&A, chat and reaction features. The recording features and allowing us to upload and integrate on our website for playback is great.

Cons

Automated reminders are set and you cannot adjust them. I would like to see a 10 minute reminder option instead of 1 day or even 1 hour.

Cristian Jair R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Zoom for school

Pros

I really like how fluent the videochat goes and the quality of the user's audios: they don't jam or glitches, even if there are a lot of voices sounding at the same time. And also its facility to understand how it works.

Cons

Maybe, it can take a little fixing over the camera: more lights or so in order to help some users that have problems adjusting them. It's just a minor detail.

eric lionel z.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

zoom is the most convenient and reliable software for conducting meetings around the world

zoom is very useful for meetings this software saves me time and allows me to improve every day

Pros

the rates of zoom are really attractive also the fact of being able to make meetings at the same time with collaborators and partners spread out in the world is a very big advantage for me the fact that zoom is available on android, IOS, mac and pc facilitates me the task and allows me to be more mobile

Cons

I find that with only one interlocutor this software is not practical for short conversations because to be able to give a simple information to the example of a yes or a no it will be necessary that my interlocutor has the code of the meeting also I find that zoom is essentially professional finally the fact of not being able to transfer or to share files or documents at the time of a meeting is another handicap or still the fact that two members of a meeting cannot have a second conversation without that the other participants are not informed is a problem for me

LC

Lee C.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best way to communicate via the web: Zoom!

Zoom brings so much to the table. It really is a dream come true software. People can save on travel, share their work and communicate their ideas from the comfort of their own home or office. What a great software!!!!!

Pros

Zoom Video Webinar is straight forward, easy to use. Our team uses it for our weekly meetings and we also use it for our organizations Board Meetings as well. Sharing a screen is great. I love how you can test a microphone and speaker as well. I also love the fact that you can book a meeting in advance. The app is really easy to use as well.

Cons

I think that there should be a control setting on who can and who can not make notes on the screen. One board meeting a team member started doodling on a slide he thought only he could see and as he looked up and saw his doodle was going out over the entire board meeting. Luckily we were able to clear it.

DC

Dylan C.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Zoom for Campus

Very good experience. Intuitive to new users with enough power and flexibility for larger Webinars and advanced settings.

Pros

Flexibility in assigning licenses across users on an as needed basis. We are a smaller campus with about 3000 students, faculty , and staff using Zoom daily and the cost benefit of not having to have to own more licenses than we really need is a huge help on the budget side. It does require a little more administration effort keeping track of who needs the licenses when but Zoom interface is easy for managing the movement.

Cons

I do have concerns with the limited capacity for multiple users to have control over meeting/webinar settings. You have to be at an administrator level to make changes in someone else's Webinar settings for example. It would be nice if your co hosts had access to any Webinar they where invited into(with restrictions). We also get occasional confusion around the invitation links for panelists vs attendees vs co hosts. As the organizer yo do not have access to the text of the email they received on your behalf so troubleshooting can be tricky.

JG

Jessica G.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Easy Video Conferencing Platform

Overall Zoom has been a great business tool and easy to integrate into our workflow. Zoom has it's flaws, but overall connection, quality of video, and ease of sharing invitations is worth it.

Pros

I love how easy Zoom is to set up, schedule and share video chats. We've used Zoom for years and the Free version is great for short internal meetings, and the paid version is totally worth the upgrade if you have longer meetings. We use Zoom for pretty simple purposes, but I've also personally been a part of virtual classes and there seem to be so many great additional features.

Cons

I don't like how difficult it is for multiple people to talk at once. Zoom will pick up the loudest sound and cut off anyone else that's talking, so its easy to miss what someone else says, or if someone isn't diligent about muting their mic, a conversation can be easily disrupted.

AS

Ashley S.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Zoom for virtual meetings

Though Zoom began to become more and more used during the pandemic, it has shown to be highly effective going forward - with or without a continuing pandemic. We will continue to use it as often going forward. It makes it easier for everyone to join meetings, and we see a very large boost in participation since there is no drive time. Our staff have more time in general without having to physically go to and from multiple meetings per day, and our productivity is up. File sharing and work groups happen in real time, as opposed to emailing documents back and forth. This platform is the easiest for everyone to use, and the software is the fasted.

Pros

Out of all the virtual platforms, Zoom is easiest and most intuitive to use. It doesn't freeze or lag as much as other platforms and takes up less ram, which prevents slowing of the rest of the computer. The breakout groups are helpful and very easy for the host to arrange. This helps us with work groups and subcommittees. Screen sharing is also easy to use. The hand sharing feature and reactions are also helpful to organize participation.

Cons

There are multiple versions of Zoom that each come with unique features. If you have the program downloaded on your computer as opposed to using it in the internet browser, you need to ensure your software is up to date so that you have the most current features (i.e., the drawing tool, real-time typing from multiple users, types of "reactions" [emojis], etc.). Otherwise, you may not be able to fully participate if you don't take time to ensure your software is updated to the most current version.

JP

Jeff P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Feature-filled easy solution

Doing virtual events management has been a breeze utilizing Zoom Webinars. In this fast-paced world of spotlighting presenters and advancing powerpoint slides and playing videos, the lack of latency allows the event technician to have confidence in managing the event without second guessing the technology.

Pros

The simplicity and ease-of-use of Zoom Webinars is fantastic for anybody new to hosting a one-to-many type of presentation, such as company town halls. If you've used Zoom, you can use Zoom Webinars, as the interface is practically identical. The absolute lack of latency is incredible considering how many features are involved compared to other video conferencing platforms, as I will expand on later.

Cons

Nothing really. Amongst the "big 3" of video conferencing software during the covid era though, compared to Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex, Zoom does have its reputation of the security breach issues which is a factor in the difficulty to convince users to utilize Zoom over the other two. Otherwise, the ease of use of Zoom is what wins over Teams and Webex.

IA

Ikball A.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

Zoom is a very good means of communication

I like to do business meetings using Zoom. If you do business meetings or classes or anything through zoom, the words can be heard in a very beautiful way. Also the features of Zoom are very good. And very nicely arranged. Zoom is a very good real site. And a secure site. Undoubtedly work can be done here. No problem. Personally, I love Zoom.

Pros

I really like everything about Zoom. I regularly communicate with my friends and my company employees using Zoom. Zoom is a very nice medium for sharing beautiful screens, SMS and files. Using Zoom saves me a lot of time. It is a very secure means of communication. I like it very much. Zoom Real is a site

Cons

I don't know of any bad features of Zoom. Or any bad feature of Zoom I haven't seen myself yet. Everything about Zoom has often fascinated me. There are a lot of fun features that make me more likeable. I hope I don't see any bad aspects of Zoom in the future. So far so good. I don't mind any of the features of Zoom yet.

NA

Nikki A.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Zoom for teaching and meetings in higher education

I use Zoom for teaching and meetings on a daily basis. With proper training and pedagogical planning, online teaching can be rewarding, personal and significant for teachers and learners. The product is developing all the time in response to user feedback.

Pros

After trying similar products, I have remained with Zoom as my platform for online teaching and meetings. As a lecturer, I feel I maintain good communication with my students and colleagues, screen sharing is efficient and easy, breakout rooms are perfect for active and engaged learning, and the reports of usage (attendance) and recordings are excellent.

Cons

Additional features could be added to the Poll options. Easier download options for the chat text (in unrecorded meetings) should be considered.

RG

Richard G.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Video Conference and Webinars made easy with Zoom

Zoom is a great product and has saved the world from shutting down completely during this covid-19 pandemic outbreak when most countries and organizations went into lock down. My organization relied heavily on zoom to engage with students and deliver lectures.

Pros

Zoom has been very instrumental in my organization's delivery especially during this covid-19 period and also most of its features makes using the software enjoyable. The reaction button , sharing of screen, breakout room, recording video and saving chats among many others. It is very flexible and easy to use zoom and I love it so much

Cons

Once some settings are not enabled before a meeting starts, you cannot go back to activate those settings which I feel can be adjusted a little bit.

SB

Sixto Bayoes L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Zoom Experience as a Free User

Overall, I am very happy with it, but I wish that the 40 minutes limit for free users be extended or even lifted with some new features not available but it can be made available for paid users. Overall experience is great with satisfaction.

Pros

I am very pleased with Zoom as it makes life easy for me and my students and mentors to get connected anytime and anywhere. It is very easy to use some features like virtual background, filters, and low light adjustments make me look better on camera. Integrating Zoom to FB live is one of my favorites as I can be live on Facebook at the same time.

Cons

Screenshot maybe is one feature that is also critical in the development of Zoom. For instance, if I would like to capture our session, I will just use the screenshot to capture the screen for fast sharing. Normally, we take pictures at the end of every session, but on Zoom, there's no screenshot feature so I have to use my keyboard keys just to capture the moment when everyone's camera is open.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Zoom the saviour in covid 19 pandemic

Zoom allowed us to connect to students in teaching during the pandemic

Pros

Zoom is the best option available in market for real time confrencing. it allows you to connect to multiple people at time. screen sharing feature allows you to present more effectively. You can even share files with it. The security controls provided to the host are amazing. he/she gets every power in his /her hand. Multi-host allows you to transfer the responsibilities to each other. Meeting add to calender makes your schedule very quickly. you dont need to look here and there for your upcoming meetings. In covid 19 it helped us to connect with students and loved ones.

Cons

i didn't like the costing of the zoom . the pricing is pretty much high. There are many a times connectivity issues while connecting to the meeting. Many a times even the password of meeting is correct ,it shows please enter correct password.

KM

Kerr M.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

zoom is the best video software for online courses and gatherings

It has a decent nature of sound and video. The application is not difficult to utilize and get to. It can likewise access on my cell phone. Thusly, you can go to the online course anyplace. The participants are covered up, and there is classification which are going to the occasion. Additionally, the participants has no entrance in sound and video to stay away from interruption. However, they can cooperate utilizing live visit and Q&A.

Pros

Above all else, due to instinctive UI, this stage has become super easy to understand. That is the reason I love the convenience with the Zoom Webinar include. Particularly Video and Audio quality gives me a superior quality inclination since it's completely clear. Simple to change virtual foundations, share the screen for a show, detail report on post-finish Webinar, Q&A visit highlight, Raise hand...

Cons

To be extremely honest, I didn't track down any basic issue accordingly. However, a solitary individual can enroll with various ids, that ought to be confined to just a single time or two times as per my agreement. In any case this application is functioning admirably and full filling every one of my assumptions.

Giorgio C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best application right now for virtual gatherings

Zoom has been a 'lifeline' for our association. It assisted our staff with remaining associated during the pandemic as we were working from a distance. Zoom has fallen the distance obstruction in our association as we feel a feeling of fellowship whenever gatherings are held on the web. Zoom has assisted us with creating more gain with undeniably less costs.

Pros

While meeting with partners Zoom makes moment screen sharing conceivable and the nature of video and sound is sufficient to save gatherings for 1-2 hours. The gatherings are additionally extremely intelligent with regards to breakout meetings and partaking at conversations. I for one like a lot of the choice of lifting the virtual hand since it provides you with the climate of being in a homeroom assuming you are an understudy.

Cons

Application should be downloaded to utilize it somewhat go for electronic. When client enter any secret phrase or got data which can't be erased. You may not expect HD quality in video web based. Restricted transmission capacity size for putting away online classes and accounts in the event that you have longer gatherings set up. Zoom-besieging issue gets some time during the gathering in the event that you forward gathering welcome to non-planned members. While in breakout rooms, may impractical to add the co-have which is one of the drawback. Our business clients began utilizing Chromebooks, yet it doesn't uphold it.

SS

Swati S.

Computer Software, self-employed

ZOOM: Best Platform for online meetings and Webinars

When lock down started the whole education system shifted towards online platform so from that time only I started using these online Meeting platforms . I had used many other platforms but I faced more or less same issues and I could not find any solutions for them like high internet consumption , scheduling the meetings,recording the webinars, maintaining attendance of participants. But After switching to zoom most of my problems were Solved . I will recommend zoom especially to those techers who are not very well aware of technology and have to take online classes that they can definitely use Zoom it is really easy and convenient to use.Overall i had a really nice journey with zoom which I am still continuing.

Pros

I as a student and a private tutor regularly use zoom for attending and conducting online meetings and webinars. My experience of using zoom has beenreally amazing as it meet most of my requirements. It is very easy to make your account on zoom , schedule your meetings and the most important property that zoom provides is that it consumes less data in comparison to the other online platform available...

Cons

Though my experience of using zoom was good but I faced problem when I use zoom app on my mobile it takes really good amount of space and take time to open if you are using your mobile to join any meeting. If You want to host a meeting using your mobile phone that is not a very good option you will face huge amount of issues while doing so. Even if you try to share your mobile screen you will face voice disruption even if you are having good internet connection. I even had problems with customer service that Zoom provides; It's take time to understand your actually problem.

Camila M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Useful for meetings

A platform that is good but has a lot of potential and space for growth

Pros

I really liked the initiative and the ease of making recordings, breakout rooms, the possibility of changing the backgound, waiting room, scheduling meetings and features during the call to pin more than one person on the screen

Cons

The zoom sometimes took a while to open, being a little slow. I believe that the usability for those who are presenting can be a little better, for example: when sharing the screen, the bar needs to be better positioned. In addition, perhaps a new version for lectures/presentations with co-presenters and a greater volume of viewers as if it were a live broadcast, would be an interesting market.

PM

Pouya M.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

ZOOM Video Webinar is a one-stop shop for all of your virtual meeting needs

Because our organization is primarily concerned with educational management, Zoom [Video Webinar] is used by my entire organization and by each and every [employee]. Zoom [Video Webinar] is the best choice for any virtual meetings. One can rely on its use due to its simple UI and great display performance. Many customers use Zoom [Video Webinar], which is now widely available in the market. It offers a click and join option, which allows anyone to join the links without having to sign up. Zoom [Video Webinar] assists faculty in our university by giving them complete control over meetings and post-meeting user reports via online portals. Zoom [Video Webinar] is a cinch to use and present.

Pros

Zoom's recordings are of exceptional quality and are quite tiny in size. This makes recordings portable, and Zoom also offers a Live on YouTube capability. Zoom's user interface is straightforward and straightforward. The options are neatly stacked and enlarged so that they may be understood. Scheduling, sharing, and initiating a meeting on Zoom is [not] rocket science. Presentation: Using zoom, you may easily present the screen or a specific document. It has annotation capabilities, which are quite useful while teaching online.

Cons

Limitation for BASIC Users: Zoom currently has a limit of 100 participants and a meeting time limit of 45 minutes for Basic users, which I believe should be increased in order to get a more in-depth look at how it works. Storage in the Cloud For the Average User: Zoom does not provide cloud storage for your recordings for Basic Users, however MS Teams does, and I believe this is an area where Zoom can improve.