All categories

Nicole A.

Semih K.

Albert R.

Read the full review

Cons

Not much to complain about, because the team is still relatively small it can take a while for some suggestions to be implemented but this is more of an inconvenience than an issue.

Joshua S.

Michael P.

Read the full review
When browsing all products, the thumbnail view of images are too small. When selecting what items to put in the catalog, you can select the entire page but the page is limited to 100 items.

Isaiah L.

4.6

Brilliant PIM and five star customer service

Plytix has proved invaluable for us when migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2. The ability to adjust the setup so easily within our own team has saved us both time and money. The team at Plytix is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help.

Pros

Plytix is so easy to set up, use, and adjust to our ever changing needs. The ability to map the headings over for each channel has saved us hours of work when migrating from a Magento 1 to a Magento 2 site.

Cons

There are some features missing that would be useful for our company, however we know these features are in the works and hopefully will be coming soon!

Hey Abigail! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, our customer success team will be delighted to hear this! We're looking forward to continuing working together.

It's the best value PIM software available online!

Keeping our database in sync and online.

Pros

The value of their product and services is absolutely the best! Plytix is the first PIM database we have purchased but before, we tried all the top PIM solutions in the market and we could not meet their prices. The Plytix gave us the best offer for implementing the PIM system. Once we went through the onboard process which was a breeze thanks to their support group, there was some learning curve...

Cons

Cons about the Plytix is when creating an export job, we had to add each data column one by one instead of "add all data columns". The exporting requires choosing which data columns to export. The PDF catalog feature is limited as we cannot choose the size of the product image. Cannot generate a PDF price list with small thumbnail image of the product because it will usually show one item per one...

Plytix isn't the best but enough to start with

Pros

easy to use features. We started using it in a short time and all our colleagues understood clearly how to use it.

Cons

No administration levels. It's too easy for anybody which has access to the system to delete also accidentally important data in each record.

Hi Marco, thanks for your review, and your honest feedback - it's always useful to hear how we can improve our product and service. Aside from assigning administration levels (which you'll be pleased to hear is on the development roadmap), is there anything else you feel is missing from the PIM? Feel free to share any feedback with our team!

Plytix Review

Being able to manage large volumes of data for multiple channels each with its own requirement was always a challenge. Plytix has been a great help and made the work so much easier to manage.

Pros

A great piece of software that has been a great help in managing our data for multiple channels. It has enabled us to be able to specify what data we need and where using one central location for data.

Cons

Athough it is not as advanced as some PIM software there has been great improvement in what is available over the time we have been using it and lots more to come in the pipeline.

Hello, Michelle! Thank you very much for your review and kind words. It really fills our hearts with joy to see our customers happy!

Birlea Furniture Love It!

Like the "Pro's" section it's centralised data, given our staff easier data to find (which has improved product knowledge) and overall make our brand look much more professional.

Pros

It's really easy to use and customer service/support is by far the best I have ever experienced in any industry. If your a beginner or Pro you'll be able to use this software at ease. The software it's self is really adaptable and no same portal would be the same. It's enabled us to centralise our data and organise all of our files. It's helped us with data, customer service (We've set up customer portals), staff knowledge and much more. Best of all it's saved us time and given our staff better/easier product knowledge.

Cons

Not a con as such - but feeds/channels work better with some competitor software. For example on a competitor's platform you can upload their data sheet and map the data quicker. You have a drag and drop system to match the data attributes.

Hi Michael, Thanks a million for your nice words! We are really happy about having you as part of the Plytix family. Pilar and the team send their best regards. We look forward to your success!

Simple use. A very honest, no nonsense bunch that are clearly working on improvements consistently,

Pros

Having been strung along for weeks by a competing company prior to receiving an astronomical quotation, I opted to have a look at you guys. In which I was convinced you were for me, within an hour, on the basis of the functions meeting our requirements, and you guys there being brutally honest of what you can, can't and will be able to do. Favourites being ease of use in general, the functionality of catalogues, and how helpful people have been on the live chat.

Cons

I'm unable to create user accounts for my colleagues until I can select who can and cannot amend product details - I have been informed that this is being worked on however. Additionally, if I'm in 'All Products' and apply a quick filter, I'd like to be able to go in and out of products on that list without having to apply the filter each time or saving as a list (maybe just be able to click on a product and open it in a new tab?). No altering of the pdf look/layout beyond the covers, which in testing I find sometimes don't print full page (couple inches of white on the right and bottom despite correct spec, while other times it works fine).

Excellent. Saved me days of work. Has more than paid for itself already!

Saved me time and money by allowing me access to product data quickly. But also able to share selected product data with selective customers.

Pros

- Ease of use - Can set up and operate without an IT degree! - Flexibility - You can change data quickly using bulk edits / uploads. But can adapt the data held to your requirements. - Structure - Well structured system that makes sense but also the structure allows a high degree of flexibility Overall an easy to set up and use system that makes managing large product catalogues a breeze. Beats a spreadsheet any day. Now an integral part of our business now and in the future. Thank you to plytix for delivering a great product.

Cons

- Sometimes doesn't work well with firefox browser, so I have had to switch to chrome. When i had an issue i contacted the service team and they dealt with it quickly telling me what i needed to do.

I use PIM daily and am satisfied with the experience so far. Previous user of Salsify.

Plytix PIM helps me organize and work within my business's inventory quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that PIM is the kind of product that can be adapted to meet the needs of my business and that it organizes the information for each product quickly and easily.

Cons

Plytix lacks crucial NEXT BUTTONS that make moving from one product to the next in a group a process that can either be a. smooth and easy or b. a repetitive task of jumping back and forth in the same two pages repeatedly.

Product management made easy

Great service and support . Nice to have a spanish account manager. We didn't have to install any servers on our side, the setup process was really easy. Free trial to test everything and be sure about the platform capabilities.

Pros

- It has very good UX. - Cloud based - Great support (English and Spanish) - Easy setup process

Cons

We are just waiting for API integrations regarding the data sync between plytix and our backoffice.

Muchas Gracias Elias! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's a pleasure to be able to provide you with a system where you can centrally manage your product data, and with new improvements and features being developed everyday, the API will be ready in no time! This is just the beginning of your exciting journey with Plytix. Saludos, Plytix.

Easy to use, easy to follow guides and an overall superb support team

This saved me tons of hours of work, and my customers can now grab all the necessary information daily without a hassle or contacting me at all.

Pros

Besides the fact that it's a really powerful tool to make sure you have all the information in one place, it's really easy to create hundreds of feeds which customers can just 'snatch' daily. You just import the latest specifications, and they can always grab your latest stock or other information that might change on the regular.

Cons

The Live Chat window sometimes covers up other buttons so you might be searching until someone points out you forgot how to read.

Life Simplification via a PIM

Beyond making my own life easier, Plytix has opened new doors. Moving from a siloed e-commerce model to a product-data ubiquity model has freed us from the development overhead and delays previously incurred whenever a new data-model required fulfillment. Now we can move fast. We can be nimble, testing new opportunities at nearly zero cost. Experientially, the Plytix Team has been remarkable to collaborate with. Everyone is an expert. Everyone seems to be sincerely invested in our successes and willing to dig-in to respond to our specific needs. It's an impressive team they've built.

Pros

The centralization of all product information into a single, easily maintainable, data-source that is both extremely flexible and very robust. The ease with which I'm able to then live-feed our product data to internal and external systems is also remarkable. Over all, I like best that Plytix simplified my life. We now have an "authoritative source" for all product data and it's portable to wherever we need it. A very impressive platform.

Cons

Developers in the USA that have experience with Plytix is somewhat limited, as compared to something large like SAP Product Content Hub. This is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the Plytix PIM is intuitive enough that the learning curve is very short.

Hey Robert! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. We truly enjoy working with customers like yourself and are so happy hear the way Plytix has benefited your company!

Plytix Index

We are using Plytix Index as the base to relaunch our new e-commerce websites and allow us to integrate with more than one marketplace in the future - We have come to realise after 12 years of selling online our data was poor and needed to be organised to build for the future.

Pros

The one thing about Plytix Index I like is the Ease of use of the software - unlike alot of other PIM's I dont have to be a programmer to get it to work, Its quick and efficient and will form the base of our continuing development for our e-commerce business. The support guys are amazing and will do almost anything to help.

Cons

Unfortunatley I have personally tried to run before I can walk, I want the features of a $30000 p/year PIM for Almost free and the cost per SKU can work out expensive if you have a lot of products like us - The developers are continuing to work on new features which in time will make Pytix Index something to be rivaled.

Thank you so much David - we loved your feedback! It's true, we're developing our system for new features and improvements every single day, and we thank you always for your patience! Anything you need - you know where we are ;) P.S The support team have big cheesy grins after reading your review!

Intelligent solution for small money

before the introduction of Index we had stored our product data in .XLSX tables.... Horror. With Index I can now retrieve our product data from anywhere, share it with customers and with Index we are very fast with our products on the market. Our wish is to be able to generate beautifully arranged and visually appealing data sheets with Index.

Pros

The ease of use, data entry and open database structure is great. Plytix Index is best suited for PIM beginners as well as advanced users. Of course not everything is perfect but the Plytix team is very customer oriented and takes customer needs into account when developing the software.

Cons

A PIM must fulfill the following four tasks for me: - input - Processing - Analysis - output The first three makes index good, the output still has improvement potential. The feed export in .CSV, .XML and .XLSX is great but the catalog PDF export function is still not sufficient today. The customer must be able to create his own PDF catalog or Index must offer at least a selection of templates. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Thank you for your very honest and fair review Albert! We hope to be feature complete soon enough for you to be able to create those beautiful data sheets - thank you every day for your patience, and for putting your faith in us! It's a pleasure to know we are helping you get your product information to the market faster. Bests, Plytix

Extremley Easy to Navigate

Pros

Everything is simple and clear to navigate through. I can easily search for a product, download all images, and other documents with a simple click, and never have to worry about not finding what I'm looking for.

Cons

The font is kind of boring to look at but all else is superb.

Hey Juan! Plytix's goal has always been to provide an intuitive and easy-to-use platform so it's great to hear that from you! Regarding the fonts, do you mean the Plytix PIM's default font or the font selection we provide to build and customize catalogs? Thank you for your honest feedback and we are looking forward to hearing from you

Great Product

So far Plytix has been a positive experience from both product and support.

Pros

The speed and efficiency in which we are able to upload, modify, access and share all of our product information has been very beneficial.

Cons

Direct ERP integration would be a helpful. Options to customize the look and feel of the catalogs falls a bit short.

Hey Daniel, we really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear Plytix is making your work easier. We're developing our system for new features and improvements continuously, and we hope you are enjoying our latest Catalog launch. Thank you always for your patience!

Great Quality and very passionate team

It is a must for online retail business and Plytix is one of the best solution for this area. I searched almost for 1 year to find to best solution and an affordable product. Plytix helps my company to save time more than I expected

Pros

Easy to use and understand User-friendly Importing and exporting a lot of information is very very easy. Have a great team when you need support Price is the best for its service

Cons

Need more specific improvement for attributes area

Hey Semih! We are happy to hear you are enjoying using Plytix and really appreciate your kind feedback.

Plytix makes me life easier on a daily basis

I have used Plytix to solve more problems than I can possibly list. Even as a simple organizational tool, it is has more than proven its worth to me. Beyond that, it's potential to assist in tying our various platforms together as our mothership of information is exciting.

Pros

Plytix is a very useful tool for organizing our product data. I have a SKU database of nearly 3000 items. Plytix gives me the ability to create my own attributes and group them how I need. I can then create feeds using my own custom criteria to perform a ton of different tasks within my company's various departments. Implementation assistance and support has been top-notch. From that aspect alone, I've yet to see Plytix outperformed.

Cons

Nothing major. Minor issues are resolved quickly and professionally.

Hi Andy, the biggest compliment you can give us is that we're making your life easier! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Since we started January, Plytix has been everything we've hoped for and more!

Hours saved on item setups, saving time for us to work on other side projects!

Pros

I like the way we take advantage of using your feeds and catalogs. We can personalize everything we do based on each customer and it saves us hours for each build/setup we have for them. I also like the layout of the software - it's very easy to maneuver around and it's very visual, making it easy to work on something with Plytix open on another screen. Lastly, I love the customer service. Your service is a big reason we decided to go with you because you

Cons

The thing we like least about Plytix was not being able to make lists with a bulk search, or search for products using multiple skus. Because we have item setups of over 100 some times, it is a pain making lists by searching for one SKU at a time.

Very satisfied

Plytix Index is a great way to organize content and product related files, but is still in development. It has all the basis functions you can ask for, but lacks sometimes in speed and advanced functionality. Their great customer support makes up for it though!

Pros

- Very easy to use - Great customer support - Always operational - Clear about updates - Very flexible

Cons

- Still in development, advanced functies missing, like calculated attributes - Some minor annoyances, like that there is no option to set and/or rules for filters.

Hey Gabi, thanks for a fantastic and very fair review! You'll also be delighted to hear that as of today, and/or filtering is NOW possible! We'll continue to improve the system don't you worry, and a big thank you from the customer support team for the kind words! Need anything? You know where we are :)

Looking Good

We have a complex and incredibly diverse product data, that needs to be edited in very specific and different ways to serve a number of different channels, Plytix seems to be able to help us to achieve a working structure to manage all this, our product data is by nature extremely difficult to set up and we are more than happy with the assistance we have had and continue to have from our support staff at Plytix

Pros

The knowledge and honesty of the staff I have dealt with, the release cycle of new features

Cons

Takes some time to understand how to get our data to fit, but I suspect this would be true whichever PIM solution was used

Hey Brian! Thank you for your wonderful review. Like all new things in life, it's a learning curve. Needless to say, our team is always going to be there to walk you through!

Great tool!

Plytix is a great tool. It is organized and very user friendly. Customer service is top notch, always friendly and willing to help out.

Pros

Plytix is very user friendly! It is a great way to keep your data organized and they are always adding new tools and tricks to make it easy to use.

Cons

The process for downloading images or downloading a file to get the link. I wish it were easier than the current process.

Hey Nicole! We are so glad to hear you are finding it easy to use Plytix and making the most of the tool! As for downloading the images, our product team is constantly trying to improve the customers' journey and we will take your suggestion into consideration. Thanks a million for your honest feedback.

We vetted several PIM options before signing on with Plytix. We have never second-guessed our choice

We feel Plytix is a very robust solution for small businesses in need of a PIM system.

Pros

Plytix is very user friendly -- and the support they offer is fantastic. We opted to pay for 10 hours of onboarding support as part of our package and found it has greatly accelerated our onboarding process. Our set up team is very happy with the support they are receiving and the knowledge they are gaining.

Cons

At this point, the software has met or exceeded our expectations. We hope that, down the road, Plytix will make it possible to do direct feeds to some of our key trading partners.

Amazing!

Pros

1) Easy to Use/ quick access to all our data 2) Catalog feature 3) Being able to link the database to our systems for quick update of the information. 4) Also none of it would be possible without the plytix team :D

Cons

These are not cons rather suggestions 1) I would like to be able to give access to many people of our plytix where they should just be able to view the database and download and not edit or delete 2) Should have a place where i should be able to take a download of the entire database of information.

Easy content creation and getting my product data out on my channels

I save a lot of time and it makes my work much easier to push my data out on new platforms.

Pros

This solution has saved me so much time on content creation and getting my Product data out on my channels. What I like best though, is how user friendly it is - I'm not very technical at all. The catalogs let me share my Product information with my Agents abroad and I'm gonna share them on my website next. I don't know what I would do without the PIM system now.

Cons

Great for a lot of product

Customer service is amazing!!! They help whenever you need them, even with video chat to really help understand how to use everything!

Pros

It’s is great to store all of your product information and when you have many items it makes it great to have it all in one place

Cons

Some of the set up can be tedious when you have many items

Hi Erika, your kind review definitely brought a smile to our Customer Success team! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.