Uptime.com Reviews

4.5/5 (16 reviews)

Wes Broadway

Reliable monitoring system, very flexible.

Reviewed 2018-10-10

I'm a solo developer/admin for an internet-based company, and so it's crucial that we are immediately aware of any outages or problems with our sites. We've been using Uptime for roughly 18 months, and it has proven to be extremely reliable in detecting any outages. Additionally, the advanced monitoring checks that are available are impressive - it can submit data to forms, observe real user sessions, verify that SSL certificates are valid, and more. I strongly recommend Uptime to anyone who relies on a steady internet presence for their business. Tremendous value for our company, and great peace of mind for myself especially, as the overseer of our operations.- Easy to use, very clean design - Notifies quickly of any detected outages - Reliably detects even small/brief outages - The wide variety of things that can be monitored, including APIs & multi-step pathways - Very quick to navigate through the various console pages - API access to the reports that can be integrated into internal applications - Documentation is very thorough - Monitoring checks are executed from several points around the world

Franz Maruna

Works great!

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Great experience. Wonderful service, powerful tool, good people. Lots of configurable controls. Simple to use interface that's both attractive and functional. Gets the job done right.

Thomas Delenda

Excellent and simple software

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Really great tool on the whole, all websites should use a tool to monitor the uptime and Uptime does the job perfectly!Very easy setup. Notifications by SMS + email: perfect.

Dale Schroeder

Fast way to get an external watch on our system.

Reviewed 2018-08-31

It was simple to setup. They have all the documentation need to open up just what you need to access your system to monitor. It a great that it is free to start with so you can see if it will work for your company.

Hector Felix

Quick and Effective

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I like how quick you are able to see results for any web page. We constantly use this to monitor the status or do a quick check for our site.

Quentin Stoeckel

Easy to setup, one of the most valuable tools for our businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Quickly go back on your toes, and don't expect your users to contact you when your service goes dark!It's really easy to setup: in a blink, you can ensure that all your services are up and running - and if not, you'll be able to react in a second and fix things. It became one of the most valuable tools for our services.

Wendee McFalls

My review

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Before we started using Uptime we had no idea when our website was down - not a good thing. I like the email notifications. When I am off or at home I am notified when something is not working!

Brandon Zell

Feature rich uptime and RUM

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-04-22

Uptime has a great uptime checking service along with the less common realtime user monitoring (RUM) service. The service could definitely use some polishing, but for the cost, it's really fantastic. There was a problem I ran into where reports couldn't be exported to CSV if you defined a date range. Initially support was great, until they stopped responding. It took months for the issue to be addressed. At one point I left a review on their Facebook page because they had become completely unresponsive. They immediately replied and I was back in touch with support... until they stopped replying again. But in the end it got fixed, and there's nothing else I've had to contact support for!- Uptime checking with a decently fast interval between checks. - Simple RUM reporting!

Debasish Panda

Does what it says

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Good experience so far.It does not have a gazillion options, does not let you nuke a small African nation from its control panel, it does best what it should, constantly monitor & notify me when my sites go down, thats it.

Jared Keith

Great Product for Uptime monitoring

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Easy to configure, easy to test and validate outages. Great product that will instantly provide value to your company.The array of checks available. The reporting. The RUM checks. The Support. The integrations. The API to pull data into custom dashboards.

Erik Rohrmann

Uptime helps us Keeping the News Flowing

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-03

The simplicity of the set up and reliable coverage for our websites. If we hit a snag we are alerted immediately so we can keep our clients information moving to their audience.

Adam Robinson

Uptime is a simple to implement and thorough from a reporting standpoint.

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Loved how easy it was to get started. Took me about 60sec to pop my URL's in there and I was up and running.

Jane Gilpatric

False downtime notifications, but easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Nice admin interface, easy to use and you can Pause uptime monitors, select different locations to monitor from, and get email notifications if a site goes down.

Anonymous

Great value for money

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I'm happy and looking forward to hearing the release of new features :DAs we are a small business we need just a basic monitor and Uptime gives us a flexible plan that adjusts to our needs. :D

Ariel Estulin

Truly useful app

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Keep me in the know when something goes down so I can investigate any issues with my web host or server.

Anonymous

Customer support doesn't exist...

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-02-07

It works well I don't have any complaint about the system, it is mostly customer support and how they handle the business.