"Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!"

Maddy Wassink

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

We have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.

Pros
Agorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.

Cons
The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Maddy,

I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :)

I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible.

4.68/5 (256 reviews)

Dustyn Bailey

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

Reviewed 2019-11-25

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros
I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons
That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Dustyn,

My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI.

We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us.

Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp.

Jackie Zantow

Great for Agencies

Reviewed 2019-11-25

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros
I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons
The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Jackie,

You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency.

Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once.

Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team!

Anonymous

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

Pros
The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

Cons
The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Response from AgoraPulse

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude.

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

Reviewed 2019-11-04

I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

Pros
I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily. This has been a game changer in every way. The other thing I love is being

Cons
The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that. The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity. I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately. If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face.

You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :)

Max Bissolati

A Strong Contender

Reviewed 2019-10-29

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros
The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons
Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Max,

I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions!

We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details.

Anonymous

Great tool to manage social medias!

Reviewed 2019-10-11

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Pros
I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Cons
Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Response from AgoraPulse

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful?

Rachel Greeno

Sprout Social Should Watch Out!

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Pros
The AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates and hashtag lists - which are huge time savers. The Unified calendar view is great, and reminds me of CoSchedule's calendar view. AgoraPulse also has a number of features coming down the pipeline which will make this software a direct contender with Sprout Social, which is arguably one of the most expensive and feature-rich SMMSs out there right now. Overall, AgoraPulse has saved my team a great deal of time, at a fraction of what it would cost us to use Sprout Social.

Cons
It's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Rachel,

Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours.

I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :)

Karen Kleiss

Best social media management software I've ever used

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Awesomesauce.

Pros
I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used. Why? A short list. -See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy. -Beautiful reports for free. -Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis. -The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels. -It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software. I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.

Cons
Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Karen,

"Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face.

So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles.

And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up.

Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency.

Olivia Magdelene, D.D.

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation. AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high level of interaction or intrusion into the workday. It also means we don't have to change passwords on all of our accounts each time a volunteer leaves. The "Listening" feature also provides a great deal of research to mold content creation and establish solid networking connections. Previously, social media was thought of in terms of efficiency rather than effectiveness. Overall, we are very satisfied.

Pros
Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks. This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Cons
This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Olivia,

I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management!

I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete.

Thanks again. Namaste.

Maddy Wassink

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Cons

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Maddy,

Matt Tomporowski

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros
When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons
Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about.

Here's to your continued social media success!

Jennifer McDonald

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Pros
I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

Cons
There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Jennifer,

I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets!

To you social media success,

Alison Meineke

Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Awesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.

Pros
-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible. -Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're a little lost. -FAQs and Info Availability: Even if I do get lost or confused about something, their pop up menu with tutorials and FAQs is awesome. It usually knows what page your own and will auto-generate questions it thinks you'll have. Less searching for the user! I also love the transparency of what's going on with Agora as well as their dedication to keep you updated when something goes wrong on the social platform itself. -The little things they don't even advertise: One of the best things that surprised me when I loaded my client's posts that were posted before I activated Agora were all available and viewable in the calendars. It had aggregated those posts without a flip of a switch or contacting CS. LOVED that and my manager was very pleased. The other secret I learned was the ability to truly publish all your content for all social platforms at once, even with different content descriptions... I found that while messing around with the tool one day and boy did that cut down time for my team!

Cons
-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them. -Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small con, but one I've seen other platforms do so why not Agora? -Custom reports for tagged/labelled content: And second to large con that I'd love to Agora try to solve. I love their reporting system but sometimes I'd like to just report on a campaign I've labelled/tagged. If the reports could aggregate and produce similar reports like they ones they do now, that'd help cut down on time for me having to find and manually calculate the numbers for our clients. I feel like the labelling system has more potential! Lastly my #1 highest recommendation, which would take this platform to the next level, would be a full aggregated content calendar for my clients. As of right now, you have to click each social profile (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc) to look at each post on their own "individual calendars." From an ease-of-use standpoint as well as convenience for clients to approve, it'd be so much easier to integrate all posts in one calendar for approval and review. The ability to group social profiles in the dashboard is awesome, but would like to see Agora take it one step further.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Alison,

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money.

I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse.

Lindsey Hancock

Agorapulse is EXACTLY what you need for an excellent price

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Agorapulse allows me to manage accounts for multiple clients and I can add on a subcontractor without having to pay double like many platforms. I couldn't afford to pay double what I'm paying just to have occasional assistance managing, so I love that they don't make you pay by the number of users. I also love how organized everything is and how intuitive the social listening component is. It has helped me capture a ton of mentions I would have otherwise missed.

Pros
I love that Agorapulse offers all the functions and features I need as a social media consultant without adding on a bunch of extra fees. No other platform that I know of includes social listening without an added cost. My favorite thing about Agorapulse is that your notifications are in an inbox style as opposed to a column. It's so much easier to address them and check them off. I also love that I can easily move my scheduled post around on the calendar. Overall, it's my favorite platform I've used, and I've used Buffer, Sprout Social, Engagor by Clarabridge, CoSchedule and the list goes on! I don't see giving up Agorapulse any time soon!

Cons
I wish there was an option to search through the message inbox. That would be such a helpful feature. It'd also be great to be able to receive Instagram messages into the inbox, but I think that's probably an issue with Instagram as opposed to Agorapulse! Reports could be a bit more robust, but they do offer the basics that you need!

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Lindsey,

Thanks for telling Capterra readers about the joy you get from using Agorapulse. We take pride in not forcing you to upgrade to get listening searches or to add a teammate or two.

Also: you're totally right -- the Instagram API doesn't allow third-party tools to capture DMs. (Hopefully Instagram will change its mind on this!)

I love your idea of an inbox search. A few customers have also requested it. I've added your name to a notification list should we add it to our roadmap.

Jerry Pietrzak

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

Reviewed 2019-05-02

We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

Pros
AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.

Cons
The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Jerry,

I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier.

Reagan Pape

Excellent Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Pros
I use AgoraPulse to manage 7 social accounts. Scheduling posts, cross posting, moderating, reporting, etc is fantastic. Prior to purchasing AgoraPulse, I investigated several of their competitors and did a few trials. AgoraPulse was by far the most affordable and provided exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the product, their customer service is top notch. Often times emails are answered in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes even less than 5 minutes during normal business hours. I've been using AgoraPulse for 2+ years and will continue to do so.

Cons
There are API limitations with LinkedIn and certain features are not available. However, this is not a fault of AgoraPulse, as they can't control what data LinkedIn allows them to use. I have at times found bugs with the iPhone app (as one would find with any app), but these were all eventually resolved with app updates. My main gripe is that I do not receive push notifications when direct messages or comments on Facebook posts are received. That being said, I still have to use the Facebook Page manager app to receive these types of alerts, which is unfortunate. I wish AgoraPulse had this feature.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Reagan,

Thanks so much for telling GetApp how Agorapulse has saved you time and money in managing your multiple social media profiles. I also appreciate you giving a shoutout to our customer support team. They work around the clock to give assistant to great customers like you.

Regarding push notifications for Facebook, are you speaking of the iPhone? I'd like to better understand the issue there.

Thanks again for your review.

Sas Taylor

An affordable solution with great support

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Pros
In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better. The interface is easy to set up and easy to use. The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It’s put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don’t get missed or they get directed to the right person. Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we’re in a rush and don’t want to write it twice! Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful. The listening features are helpful. We’re now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users. Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests. As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!

Cons
The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Sas,

Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter.

I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization.

Anonymous

Great features for the price

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Pros
That I can post the same content to multiple pages with the click of one button There are some good analytics to review, especially with the powerpoint overall ones Scheduling capabilities The listening feature is great! (on Facebook it is amazing - would be nice if we could have reactions instead of just liking a post, but I assume it's not possible through the API, as well as with not being able to like or comment to Instagram comments)

Cons
The analytics are not broken down and detailed enough when it comes to individual posts (I already responded to a survey about your analytics specifically and gave my opinions on how to improve them) Not under your control, but the API restrictions with Instagram (not being able to post carousels directly) Not being able to tag individuals in Facebook post copy (have to then go to Facebook to tag once posted) Not being able to use Facebook's second language feature through the app (we post all our content in English and French so I have to go back to the posts on Facebook and edit to add the French) Not sure if this is under your control, but there are videos that are less than 60 seconds long and are able to be uploaded to Instagram, but when posted through Agorapulse, get cut off at 40 seconds because the file size is larger than your requirements. If there was any way to increase your file size requirements for Instagram video direct upload to Instagram, that would be very helpful.

Response from AgoraPulse

Bonjour hi!

Thanks for your feedback here and in our reports survey. I'd love to add you to a list of people wanting longer videos -- could you contact support and let them know that you'd like to be added? (I can't do it here because your contact info is hidden.)

Kind regards,

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Aaron Williams

Great Software for the price

Reviewed 2019-10-15

No issues. It's a good tool that fits within my budget.

Pros
Intuitive. Tagging and posting are simple.

Cons
There is no feature to edit pictures. For example, it will tell you when a picture for Instagram is not proportioned correctly, but it's up to you to fix it. More times than not, it's just easier to make a square image, which isn't always ideal. Also, posting videos can be glitchy. There have been several times when I try to post videos, and they don't go through .... and I never get notified about it. It's easier (especially on Insta) to just post natively.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Aaron,

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that posting content has been an easy process for you.

You are not the first person to ask for an "edit photo" feature ;) I've added your name to a feature notification list. When image editing capabilities are added to our roadmap, you'll be notified.

It looks like you've been in touch with two of my great colleagues on the product team about videos. Hope they've helped make things easier.

Mackenzie Granville

Wonderful platform

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-31

We are figuring out what drives the most engagement, and the best way to implement the content based on the reports

Pros
I love the in depth reporting that Agorapulse provides. It lets me take a closer look at how my social media marketing efforts are effecting sales, and allows me to make adjustments where they are needed

Cons
Sometimes it won’t let me post a photo due to size of the image, but I can post it directly to social media if I go through the social platform itself

Response from AgoraPulse

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience, Mackenzie! Glad it allows you to optimize what you do with social media management.

Matt Scheer

Seems Expensive, Worth Every Penny

Reviewed 2019-10-22

With the number of accounts I manage, I was a little reluctant to subscribe due to the price level I would need to manage them all. The service I switched from allowed me to manage all of the accounts I needed to for about 1/4 of the monthly price of Agorapulse. That being said - you get what you pay for. After enduring weeks of connectivity issues that affected my ability to publish and create reports, I was forced to look for alternatives. Agorapulse came highly recommended from almost every analysis I found. I entered into the free trial and quickly began to realize what the higher price buys; a very user friendly dashboard, which as a designer, I appreciate, and very in-depth reporting that is both easy to export and to white label. I subscribed before my free trial eneded so that I could take advantage of all of the tools provided, and now the price is negligible compared to the value I can bring my clients.

Pros
The dashboard and user experience are great, but my main reason for subscribing was the reporting. The ease of exporting a report when a client needs it was the deciding factor.

Cons
Initially, I did not really like the price I was forced into with the number of accounts I manage.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the review and for REALLY getting what we're all about. You're right -- we're not the cheapest tool on the block. But we work hard to be the tool that gives agencies (like yours) and businesses the *best value.*. We're happy to have you use our tool and reach out if you'd like to learn more about what it can do for you and your clients.

Love Agorapulse!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-13

So far it has been amazing. I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer support!

Pros
I love the ease of use of the platform, the robust features that it offers and the amazing customer support. It's in-depth reporting is a valuable asset, and compared to other platforms it is certainly an affordable solution.

Cons
No issues here. The only minor thing I came across is that the emoticon feature appears to be lacking and often does not have the emoji I am looking for.

Great Platform at a Great Price

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Wonderful! My favorite platform so far

Pros
I love how many options there are in this one platform. They always let me know if an image or video is not the right size, allow for listening and inbox options, and have a client approval options. Analytics are also helpful.

Cons
Client approval process could use some works in being able to just leave comments without changing the status, and being able to hide posts from clients until they are ready for approval. Or, have a setting where a client can only comment or approve, but the post also must be approved by someone else (me!) before getting published.

Conner Leech

Agora makes life easy

Reviewed 2019-11-25

Pros
The layout and how easy it is to use. You can teach new staff members the basics pretty easily and the saved hashtag section can be a lifesaver for when you're lacking a bit of imagination.

Cons
The Instagram section still lacks a bit, recently multiple photos have been added but I'd love to see story posts (both on IG + FB) become available.

Response from AgoraPulse

HI Conner,

Thanks a bunch for your review. I always thought of the saved hashtags feature as a time saver -- but you're right, it's great as a brain add-on when you can't think of anything crafty!

Guess what: we offer scheduling for Instagram stories! It's via push notifications just like carousels. Definitely reach out support for more info. I'd love to see you using that as soon as possible :)

Best Social Media Management Tool For Agecies

Reviewed 2019-11-11

Pros
I love Agora Pulse so much! No other tool I have used compares. There are many tools out there that have similar features but none that have them all in one software like Agora Pulse. As an agency, Agora Pulse is a must. It has brilliant scheduling, community management and reporting as well as extra features like social listening, UTM link builders and so much more.

Cons
The only real downside of Agora Pulse is that it doesn't look as good as its competitors in terms of UI.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there,

I'm so glad your agency is seeing tons of value with our social media management tool. Could you reach out to support and say that you'd like to speak to me about our UI? I'd love to get your insights.