EventCreate Logo
EventCreate

Web-based website building and online registration solution

visit website

EventCreate Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.6/10

Reviews by rating

I have enjoyed the user friendliness of EventCreate. The ability to build a site and accept payments all in one has been an amazing thing.
I was impressed how simple it was to piece together a very great reflection of our passion behind our event. It is easy to use for the website editor as well as the website visitors.
I lost the first set of data because I closed the flashing reminder.
The functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant.
For some functionality to become available for use, you need to pay to use the platform. This is typical of any application, so this isn't necessarily a con.

IF

Isaiah F.

owner

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

EventCreate Review: Using EventCreate is a No-Brainer!

SR

Shannon R.

Senior Stylist

Apparel & Fashion, 10,001+ employees

EventCreate makes my job so easy!

Transcript

Shannon: Hi, I'm Shannon. I'm a senior stylist and I give EventCreate four out of five stars. And for...

Rosa N.

Entertainment, self-employed

Thank you!

10/10 took me 6 hours to create my invitation website.

Pros

This was an easy and user friendly experience. I was able to design my website and invite my guests! I loved it!

Cons

Adding pictures was so hard. I need a tool to make it easier.

AG

Asnath G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Events Creation and Scheduling Solution of this Era

Pros

EventCreate makes it easy to create and schedule events in one place. It also makes it straightforward to design websites and landing pages.

Cons

I do not experience drawbacks when using EventCreate in events scheduling and website design.

RB

Robert B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Event Create doesn't seem to like small not for profit orgs

Frustrating and anxiety producing. We have wasted a week trying to satisfy faceless email queries. "Your almost there" from Stripe and another email comes asking for more!

Pros

We saw it working well at another local event

Cons

Impossible for a small non profit to meet critira of credit company AND NO WAY TO TALK TO ANYONE!

PI

Patricia I.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Makes Conferences Easier

Very positive. EventCreate helped make our State Master Gardner Conference a success from registration and ticketing options to informing attendees about the event. The staff always responded quickly with help if we needed anything.

Pros

Affordable, very helpful and responsive when I needed help. Many useful features on the registration website.

Cons

Not an issue with them, there is a learning curve with any unfamiliar format.

JB

Jenni B.

One time Event

Pros

The least expensive level was enough for me to do most of the things I needed. I did have to upgrade to the second level, but my event was a unique one. It took me awhile to set up, but it was easy to go through. The customizations for my event made it look polished and professional and there were plenty of options to make it look personal. I was proud to publish it once everything was in place. You can tell the company took their time to not only make it as user friendly as possible, but they also seemed to have thought of everything you would need to plan, manage and administer a well thought out event. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to find an affordable, well thought out, all encompassing way to showcase their business or event.

Cons

I signed up for the lowest level and trial, then continued working on my ticketing options. But when I needed to add more options for tickets, I had to upgrade again, and my “free trial” immediately ended, which then charged me the fullest next level right away. I ended up cancelling the first subscription, then had to go back in and signup for the second level so I could get the free trial incentive. It would be nice if the ticketing options were somehow communicated ahead of time so the user isn’t thinking they’re finishing up, and then surprised with a pop up saying you can’t do that unless you upgrade.

TW

Tiana W.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

The new face of RSVPs

I will continue to use this website!! I think it’s gorgeous and user friendly

Pros

Having a customizable website is dream especially for an event!! Sleek elegant!! Beautiful designs

Cons

I’m on the fence regarding the cost. But I’ll still continue to use it.

Jennifer K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Event Management Site

My overall experience has been amazing. I will recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use and templates which is very important.

Cons

No cons as of yet. I am really enjoying this site.

JV

Joel V.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

Greate website for hiring events

Pros

Ease of use. I can create an event in less than 5 minutes.

Cons

I could say the pricing could be a little less expensive.

AM

Anaeus M.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Easy, Straightforward and Robust

I am very satisfied. I'm considering purchasing this service for my entire organization.

Pros

There are more features offered than I need for my event, which is good. Despite the robust offerings, however, it was easy to navigate the website and find/use the feature that were important for my event.

Cons

I didn't initially realize that I could opt to be charged monthly. I discovered this after selecting yearly billing. I couldn't switch the frequency of charging without cancelling billing altogether and going back in to re-add it. This can be improved.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Very User-friendly and Time-saving Service!

This was the first service to appear in my online search for RSVP management, but after a quick review of their website I discovered it was very user-friendly and super easy to customize my RSVP website. I was able to add my own images to maintain brand identity. I could quickly and easy easily add my own and change the font to create a professional looking website for our customers to use!

Pros

I liked how easy it was to quicky and efficiently set up an account and then create an event. I needed as service to keep track of RSVP's and I love that will do that and much more for a small fee, saving me a ton of time and resources.

Cons

I did not like that it stated it was free and allowed me to register and even create an event, but I could not save it until I paid for a subscription.

AH

Alia H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

Pros

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

Cons

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Jammie K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I love the website that comes with Event Create!

Customer service has been great! All of my questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly! I greatly appreciate it!

Pros

I was looking for a way to sell tickets for events online. Most other options only offer a basic event page. What I love about Event Create is that I was able to create a customized, professional-looking website for my events without paying more for it. It was easy to customize the site and add my own creative flare to it. Event Create is just what I needed!

Cons

I can't complain, because I am using the free version for now. But I could see myself paying in the future when I want to advertise for multiple events at the same time. I have been really pleased with everything so far. My event just went live today and I already sold my first ticket!

MM

Maria M.

Very User-Friendly

Overall experience with EventCreate was very positive. Would definitely use again for future events.

Pros

It was easy to navigate; good flow in setting up everything

Cons

Nothing yet; the pricing structure is a little difficult to follow

KM

Kayla M.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Cool, Personal, and Efficient!

Using EventCreate was easier than my first option which was making a GoogleDoc. This was much more streamlined and straightforward.

Pros

I love how easy it was for me to create my site. This added such a personal touch to my invites and my attendees loved how unique it is.

Cons

I wish there was a way for my attendees to RSVP without having to make an attendee list. I’m not sure if that makes sense but I would like if anyone that receives the link can RSVP.

KB

Kelly B.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Great site for graduation invites

It took me awhile to get everything just like I wanted and I had a few struggles, but it was free to start with. This site is a great idea and I love that I can monitor the attendees.

Pros

Being able to design the page and select colors, fonts, etc. Adding pictures to the page was a definite plus.

Cons

Trying to add pictures. Add background image seems to have two meanings. One is a picture behind everything which is truly a background image and the other is just adding a picture even though it also called the function add a background image. This was super confusing.

Renewables & Environment, 1,001-5,000 employees

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pros

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party. I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features...

Cons

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

MS

Michele S.

Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees

No Customer Service

My overall experience was great, until I needed assistance. Obtaining assistance is practically IMPOSSIBLE as there is no customer service to contact and the administrators of this software/company are non-responsive. Unless you feel like you will never have an issue, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM FOR YOUR TICKETING OR EVENT MARKETING NEEDS.

Pros

Setting up the personalized event website was relatively easy. However, I ran into an issue with my account and there is no way to contact customer service. You cannot even chat and when I asked for someone to contact me through the website, I was not helped. I am unable to correct my site or shut it down because there is no way to contact anyone at the company.

Cons

Customer Service is very important for any business. It is one thing to have poor customer service, but it is a totally different beast to have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ran into an issue with my account and there is no way to contact customer service. You cannot even chat and when I asked for someone to contact me through the website, I was not helped. I am unable to correct my site or shut it down because there is no way to contact anyone at the company.

LS

Liz S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great for all size events!

This has been a game changer! I am so happy with this product, especially since the world shifted and we all had to quickly learn what events would look like virtually. We started hosting more training sessions and smaller events more often and this site has made it so easy to do!

Pros

I have used many other sites in the past - ranging from large-scale sites that cost thousands for basically the same thing as this one, except this was MUCH easier to use! I have already suggested other coworkers from sister companies use it too! The easiest thing about this is that it's mostly drag and drop type design and you are always able to go back and add in more or less. I appreciate that I can add links to social media and our website. I can bring in video clips and even have an interactive map that will show guests where evening events are. Across the board for small or large-scale events, this is the best site to use!

Cons

There have been a few times that I wish I was able to change something or add in something different than what was available, however, the team has always been more than happy to help get me what I need and there are many options to design and edit to make it your own.

LD

Lisa D.

Events Services, self-employed

User friendly, efficient and cost effective

It took a little figuring out to change background images with my own images, but I got there in the end and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with how polished and professional everything looks. It's pretty user friendly, seamless and quick. No painful loading times, no glitches. It just WORKS.

Pros

The ease of creating an event and following up with attendees as well as the ability to export data to a spreadsheet to send onto the venue with selected information available at a few click of the keyboard, magic.I love the ability to schedule emails and collect information so you can email or text recipients quickly and easily.Being able to keep a track of who has responded and who hasn't and being able to select the option of sending to those you haven't yet with one click is super convenient. This software is a joy to work with, I wish this had been around years ago. I'll keep on using this for sure.

Cons

If there was an option to alphabetize the list, I missed it. This would be great. You can filter down once you export to a spreadsheet, but it would be nice in the site.

Jason K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best up and coming event software on the market

Hard to beat. Can't see us moving to a new platform for our events, and we've tried almost everyone out there.

Pros

The team at EventCreate is incredibly responsive. Any technical issue or question we've ever had has been handled quickly. They have great front end design options for your event website, which is something you typically do not get with most event software or you have to pay 25X what you would pay through Event Create. They are continually adding features on the back end that help us improve our event planning and marketing.

Cons

Since they are a newer platform they do not have EVERY feature you might find on the backend from EventBrite or more expensive solutions. But they do have everything you need and are constantly adding new features.

TB

Twana B.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

New User

The options for the front page setup was even phenomenal. I imagine that as the program grows so will those options.

Pros

I am using this app for my "going away party" where people can make donations and to tally RSVP's. I am EXTREMELY impressed so far. The setup was smooth and seamless. If I only choose to use it for this event I can pay the monthly rate and be okay, however after using it for this event I wholeheartedly plan to use it again. The cost for the year is extremely affordable for what you get. Job well done in this creation. Whether you are doing this as a business or for personal use, it has proven to be just what is needed.

Cons

The only down-side I can even mention is that it forced you to identify a business when establishing an account to college funds, but I believe that was probably through the sight that they partner with for collections. I have nothing else that I liked the least.

EM

Edward M.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

Perfect for our needs.

Pros

Used it for an event to celebrate our 6th year of operations. Sold over 150 tickets. The revenue generated by this site was critical to its success. The website was fantastic and easy to edit. Payments were prompt. Everything was great.

Cons

No complaints. I do with that a stripe account wasn't necessary, as it does not play nicely with our finance system (omegafi)

TB

Taylor B.

Non-Profit Fundraising Event Website - EventCreate AWESOME

Pros

I stumbled across the EventCreate platform while searching for an easy way to create a fundraising event for my non-profit's upcoming silent auction event. EventCreate was extremely easy to use and customize to fit our needs and it had all of the aspects I was looking for such as an option to include a gallery for our auction items and a way to set up online payments without having to sent people to...

Cons

I wish that we could integrate this with our E-Tapestry or Constant Contact accounts.

SW

Shauna W.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Excellent Program for Events

I will definitely use EventCreate in the future and suggest it to all of my friends and co-workers.

Pros

EventCreate is an excellent tool for creating, publishing, advertising your event. i hosted a private celebration in August and the quality of service and tracking that the program allows is second to none. I highly recommend this website over others like it.

Cons

Nothing. Everything about this products functionality was excellent and top quality.

KM

Kristen M.

Events Services, self-employed

Great Alternative to Paperless Post, SignUp Genius and Other Event Invite Options

Pros

I just discovered EventCreate. I am using it to invite people and organize a school camping trip. I love how easy it is to set up the site. I love that I can include all the information I need for the event plus links and an RSVP button all on one page. Plus it looks great! I am using the free trial, but I can imagine signing up for a paid subscription it in the future when I am organizing larger events. The added features will be great, although I am able to work with whats available on the free plan for this event. The prices seem very reasonable.

Cons

I wish I could customize the RSVP to not require names & emails of all guests of each Invitee. It would be helpful to have an "Undo" and "Redo" button and store the uploaded background images to a library to facilitate playing around with the page design.