MSB Docs Reviews

MSB Review

Pros

The software allows business to continue despite very busy meeting and travel schedules. I work in the outsourcing group of a pharmaceutical company, and develop hundreds of contracts every year. Some of the dollar values of these agreements are in the millions of dollars, and therefore require several levels of internal approvals. MSB makes it easy to follow processes and procedures, regardless of executive management's busy schedule. They can approve spend via MSB on their phones or their computers, and that results in faster turnarounds and implementation of the activities being approved.

Cons

I don't like the size of the tags, and it is not very easy to resize and align them to the correct place.

Thanks for your feedback Linda. We are very pleased to read this as you know we constantly strive to provide the best service. We hope we can keep being of great help to G1 therapeutics. Thanks for the feedback about the tags. Our development team will look into it and have it solved for our next release.

Great Product!

My experience with MSB is 10/10. They offer excellet product and round the clock support

Pros

MSBDocs helped my firm save hours of time that we spent in getting signatures and not to mention it helps in saving paper and ink, helping our planet. I have been using MSB Docs for a year now and simply love the support team. They are always available to answer my queries.

Cons

Nothing I have encountered yet. Whenever I have any issue, they modify the product in no time to resolve the issue

Thanks for your review. It draws a smile on our face to know that you are happy with our services. You can be sure that we will keep doing our best to provide you and the rest of our users with the best service.

Amazing Product

Amazing!!

Pros

Its very easy to give assignments through MSB and sharing documents.

Cons

No Cons. Its a good well managed product

Great Product with Amazing Features!!

Pros

MSB application is a boon to HR industry which will reduce your bulky paper work into easy and simple e-versions. You can use it to send out offer letters, letter of appointments , salary revision documents etc. and can also implement it in your other HR operations as required. Document audit trail is the one which makes it a very reliable application. Easy to use and user friendly application.

Cons

I really want MSB to implement clone feature which will make my life more easier :)

MSB as electronic and digital signature solution

Overall experience is great. The product use is effortless, cost effective and secure for the classified documents signing and management of documents/records.

Pros

Simplified workflow, easy to access and use and a thorough audit trail that demonstrate the activities logs for a signing workflow.

Cons

I do not have any concerns from the Product features and usability.

I am completely blown away by this product

Secure document processing Tracking and reporting Retention and storing of important documents High-security levels Privacy compliance Scalability

Pros

An intuitive and verifiably secure document processing software. Regulatory requirements and authentification features required by compliance agencies are adhered, as such, making it quite easy to roll out the technology for industry use across the board. The interface is quite user-friendly, the pricing structure is flexible and their interface is customizable, depending on the particular customer needs. My signature book saves money, time and improves overall administrative efficiency across all departments.

Cons

There is no foreseeable disadvantage to using this product. Currently, I have only seen the usefulness and necessity of such an interface in today's world.

Saves Time

Overall good experience

Pros

Workflow System Secure Documentation Templates

Cons

ePak scheduler feature will be a great value addition.

Quick - Efficient - User friendly at the right price!

Document storage and efficiency and storage, you're able to use it for any department of an organization.

Pros

I was able to have visibility as to when someone signs, ignores, or even views one of my documents.

Cons

I would like to see the platform in Spanish.

Thanks Daniel. We are pleased to read that you are being able to have better visibility and control over your documentation processes. MSB Docs is a highly customizable solution and we do offer this platform in different languages. Please get in touch with us.

The platform is great

Pros

Cust support representative explained it really well. Made transition very smooth . How it transformed all my paperwork onto one platform.

Cons

None I have not come across any issues The response has been great and the onboarding process was informative

Robust tool

Bang for buck! Great compliance and robust features at a very affordable rate.

Pros

Great compliance Interesting features I hadn't seen before Easy to share docs automatically when signed Great response time from support team

Cons

The user interface can be more friendly Some times adding the signature/text fields is not as precise as it should be

Hi Eddie. Thanks for your feedback. We love the fact that you like our platform and our support team is always happy to help you and all our users. User interface (UI) is being constantly updated based on the suggestions that you and other users give us. As a company we value and welcome any suggestions that may help the improvement of our product to better serve you and the rest of our users.

Excellent. Saves precious time.

Pros

Intuitive, highly secure way to manage digital signing process. Also use for document approval and other document approval processes. Tracking, signing, reminders... all automated. They have 24/7 support that so far has answered immediately to any of my inquiries. No printing & scanning documents and no missing documents. Dealing with our vendors became so much easier and faster. Received 30 days free trial with full training.

Cons

No issues so far. New user. .

MSB is quick, easy to use and seamless

Pros

Works well, is secure and easy to use ensuring a seamless end to end experience

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Good price and easy to use e sign

Hello Michael. It makes us happy to know that you are having a good experience with our E-signature and document processing solution. Wishing you tons of success! MSB - Smart Document Solutions.

Great software!

Safest documents processing. No wasting time distributing or storing documents.

Pros

How easy it is to use. How secure it is for sensible documents management. How fast and helpful their support team is. Their capability to integrate with other systems (ERP, CRM, SAO, QMS) 30 day trial for free including full training! It is a great platform, easy to use and completely secure. I haven't had any issues and when I have had any doubts the support team has been there 24/7 to help me.