Post Planner Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how easy it is to legally curate content for my social media channels. This is the best feature out of many.

LM

Liam Marcus T.

It is easy to use, offers valid and appropriate content, and is reliable. Excellent support response.

Vicki H.

Lisa T.

So when I got notice to renew and pay for my renewal for next year, I went into the payment portal BEFORE my card was to be charged to cancel.

Cynthia A.

All it is a total nothing burger wasting your money for wasting more of your time.

Timm H.

CoSchedule-logocaret

CoSchedule

Buffer-logocaret

Buffer

How would you rate Post Planner?

My Right Hand

Transcript

Danielle: Hi, my name is Danielle. I own a social media company. I use Post Planner daily, and I give...

Great social media management service

I switched from another service because Post Planner is cheaper and allows for a higher number of recycled posts than its competitor. So far I'm having a very good experience. Posts are very easy to save and are published timely and immediately recycled.

Pros

What I like most is the fact it allows recycling your posts indefinitely with a much lower price than its competitors.

Cons

I wish the posts were counted as one when the same post is scheduled on multiple social media. I also wish I could move a scheduled post back to draft and/or replace/add another social media to it, without having to recreate it from scratch.

Post Planner. Multiple Fetaures with Great after sales service.

My overall experience is good. I have all the features I need and an excellent cost per month. If I need help they have the best customer service ever and this is more important to me than anything else. There is nothing more irritating than paying for a product and you cant get response when you need help. Here they shine. This makes me know that my business is in good hands and it lovely working with a company that actually cares about their customers.

Pros

What I like most is that its easy to use, amazing features for content creation all in one app. it has Helpful videos, Quick response to questions, advance scheduled posting and recycling and re-post options. Post Planner works even when I'm on holiday which save me time, and its not expensive.

Cons

There isn't much i dislike about Post Planner otherwise I would be trying to find another one. But there aren't any better ones with everything I need out there. I've looked!

Much Potential if improvements are made

It was ok but one day all my scheduled posts on Facebook where deleted due to an update. There goes my work.

Pros

Does the job for minor social media management

Cons

Much improvement needed in details and UX. It is hard to navigate

Excellent Customer Service & Product

I love Postplanner! It makes my life much easier and it’s very easy to use. The customer service is outstanding! And they are always adding new features and making this program even better! I would recommend Post Planner to anyone that is needing a tool to help them post without having to sit on top of their social media at all times.

Pros

I love the ability to create in Canva and be able to upload my ads in the post planner with ease. It is wonderful being able to edit my posts and reuse them by setting up for days or weeks or months. I can create for more than one social media platform at the same time and just make adjustments as needed for them individually. I love being able to use the content for ideas.

Cons

The parts I liked least was that some of the content areas are showing as available are actually empty. Other things that I would have wanted changed they have actually implemented and put into place over the past few months.

My Right Hand

My experience has been exceptional. Always get feedback and help when needed.

Pros

I use this daily for the 19 accounts I manage. It's value for money!

Cons

The part I like least is not being able to schedule stories or reels. Not to pleased with the change in how you find content that has occurred over the last week.

Where would I be without Post Planner?

Pros

I appreciate Post Planner's user interface and usability. It took no time to set this up and implement in my organization.

Cons

N/A. They are always taking suggestions and making system improvements. Very impressed.

Post Planner is the reason I have content on my facebook biz page.

It is perfect for what I do

Pros

That I can pre load content and not have to worry about posting something that will be flagged.

Cons

I'd like a reminder if I'm out of content

Post Planner Helps My Business

Social Media is integral to business, but I'm a small operation and wear all the hats. This keeps me relevant and gives me a social presence but allows me to spend the majority of my time on my business and not just marketing.

Pros

I love that I can plan out my posts once a week and then get back to my business knowing that I have a social media presence. I can select posts that will cycle around again and I can post across different platforms. It has really been helpful for me.

Cons

I think that TikTok should be added as a platform, and maybe navigation within PostPlanner could be a little simpler.

Once Was Great, Now Pointless

This software used to be good and then, like so many other companies, they thought they needed to make improvements that only ended up running the product. I had a legacy plan that allowed me multiple users, tons of pages and more for a low price, then they "upgraded" their software and suddenly they required me to sign up for a new plan at twice the price for half the features. And the mandatory upgrade...

Pros

I love the scheduling queue and to posting idea suggestions, which are great for finding post inspiration.

Cons

The phone app is practically useless on Android Customer service is abysmal Service sometimes goes out with no explanation or apology

Post Planner is limited

Overall experience was just okay. I was hoping Post Planner had more good content, but it was limited which made it very frustrating. It also does not support the big social media platforms that I want to use. If you want to keep it simple, then Post Planner is for you.

Pros

What I did like about Post Planner was its very easy to use. When you do find content even if it is limited, planning, scheduling and posting was a breeze. You can schedule to release anytime and you can put as many as you like in the queue if you can find something good to post. Options are simply therefore you don’t have to figure out how to use it.

Cons

We’ve been using Post Planner for about 12 months. The software is really simply to use. Features are limited. The articles are not updated, articles are very old. Post Planner also does not support many social media formats. You are allowed to link to 10 or more social media formats except it’s only compatible with two of the top 10 sites. Post Planner did not meet the requirements I was hoping for.

A reasonably priced social media scheduler that helps with easily finding and planning content and is a time saver for busy people.

Pros

Post Planner allows you to source content and plan and schedule posts on to up to 10 profiles (dependent on chosen plan: Starter, Solo or Business) on a schedule to suit your needs. You can easily find, plan and schedule posts to the various profiles, knowing that your social media planning has been easily taken care of. It is easy to set up different queue plans for different profiles and to change...

Cons

The features and interface/layout seem to change regularly as new features and content is added. This is good from the point of view Post Planner keeps up to date however sometimes it can be difficult to work out the new layout if not used to it. However [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Customer Support is incredibly helpful and has always resolved any issues as necessary. Plan invoices have to be requested from Customer Support (although this is easy to do). There does not appear to be a notification of upcoming plan renewal either so this needs to be monitored separately.

Like having a VA for a fraction of the cost!

Always positive - and I would give TEN stars to the customer service if I could.

Pros

Managing several social media platforms is a chore - so I hired it out... but that got expensive. I wanted to bring it in house and found Post Planner to be the perfect solution. I love that I can bring in content that fits my audience and easily schedule out weeks at a time so I can focus on other aspects of my business.

Cons

I would love to see a "food" category that brought in popular food-related content. Also, travel would be a great one.

Just what I needed to save time

Pros

There aren't many social media schedulers out there that allow you to schedule recurring posts into the foreseeable future. Daily themes on social media are popular, but with most schedulers you have to reschedule a theme for a particular day of the week EVERY week. With Post Planner, I set it and forget it.

Cons

It gets glitchy when they are updating it BUT it is totally worth it for what the new feature ends up being AND you always get an email when you post has failed so you can just go manually fix it.

Comprehensive, Consistent, Versatile, and Always Improving

We are very pleased with the overall functionality and ease of use. Perhaps of equal importance, the customer support is top-notch! Response time is often within minutes and always same day. Communication is with people who know the software extremely well, are not only open to suggestions but often request suggestions and input for improvement, and they are quick to fix bugs when they arise. They are also constantly developing new and improved enhancements largely based on customer feedback.

Pros

The reason we started using Post Planner almost exclusively in content management for our own business and for our customers is because of its comprehensive and versatile functionality. Being able to customize each social platform for each profile to post at a particular time or times daily, which days, post only videos or images on certain days of the week, and have the option to recycle posts indefinitely or for a set period of time empowers our business. When I initially setup profiles, I build at least six months of content over the first few days and schedule the posts to recycle. Then each week, I add one or more new posts to the queue. The time that it saves us over a few months compared to other previous software used is of great value!

Cons

None. We are very pleased with the overall functionality and ease of use.

Affordable & User-Friendly

Relatively easy to onboard and maintain; great value for the money; good user interface.

Pros

We've used several social media planning platforms in the past, but -- as a small business -- couldn't keep up with the continually rising costs of other platforms. Post Planner's plans were economical without having to sacrifice some of the more key aspects of functionality that other platforms reserve for their higher cost/enterprise plans.

Cons

Admittedly, we don't utilize the full spectrum of Post Planner's functionality, but for what we do, we have no complaints.

Amazing app to use!

The system isn't hard to set up and use. There are heaps of choices and additional has an effect. They give us critical substance. End of conversation. Using their organization has improved traffic and responsibility for us basically.

Pros

Managing a couple of online media pages is a task. I expected to procure it house and found Post Planner to be the ideal course of action. I love that I can obtain content that obliges my group and successfully plan out quite a while at a time so I can focus in on various pieces of my business. The ability to configuration posts for unequivocal events and purposes and set up a library of things I need to grant to my allies. Post Planner has a gigantic library to help me with presents on keep incredible, appropriate and encouraging substance to my allies. I in like manner love the evergreen decision to allow presents on re-post soon.

Cons

From the outset was puzzled since I couldn't use it with Instagram and wanted to drop the help for another, all the more exorbitant assist that with having the expansive library. It furthermore gets glitchy when they are invigorating it yet it is totally marvelous for what the new component ends up being AND you for the most part get an email when you post has tumbled so you can essentially go truly fix it.

Amazing Product and Customer Service

The system is easy to set up and use. There are lots of options and additional helps. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing! Highly recommended.

Pros

The ability to plan posts for specific times and purposes and set up a library of items I want to share with my followers. Post Planner has a vast library to help me with posts to keep good, relevant and encouraging content to my followers. I also love the evergreen option to allow posts to re-post at a later time.

Cons

Initially was disappointed because I couldn't use it with Instagram and was going to cancel the service for another, more expensive service that did not have the extensive library. Connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was already in the process of adding the Instagram option and let me know how to be able to use it as I was wanting - so no actual "least" aspect. It is a great system!

Post Planner - Living Up To Its Name

Very happy. It has not only helped me manage multiple accounts & twitter handles easily, but has ensured that I reach over a million impressions on a single Twitter handle within a year and a half of its initiation!

Pros

Like the ability to create streams of posts (for industries, topics, subjects with Star ratings depending on their popularity). An ideal time saving feature to have popular posts for shares and gain interest within your channel community and grow.

Cons

Drag & Drop facility can be improved, specially of posts that can be changed within a day (or across days) and ability of seeing the Time change when moving the post within a day to get an approximate 'fit' for changing the Post.

Great Feature Set For Bargain Price

Pros

It seems like most reviews are from people who had issues after cancelling their subscriptions. As a current user, I have no experience or feedback to offer regarding that. What I love about Post Planner is the ability to schedule my Facebook, Facebook Groups, and Twitter posts so that only certain types of content go out at certain times AND the posts are then added back to the end of the queue (if...

Cons

There can be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to setting up your schedule and maintaining your queue. It's not HARD, per se, but little things get changed easily without realizing it, so you have to know what to be on the lookout for.

Great App For Those Social Media Managers

I use Post Planner to manage manage social media accounts in the Social Media/Digital Marketing business I own. This app has been by far the most intuitive and easy compared to other apps. I love using Post Planner.

Pros

I Love that you can come up with content with ease. Being able to schedule posts helps me ensure the businesses I work with are getting their content out on their pages. Their customer service is fast!

Cons

They have hiccups here and there, but they continue to work on things.

Very great app for finding and scheduling content

Very positive​. I use it every day for posting on Twitter (and sometimes Facebook).

Pros

- It's an all-in-one app. There's no need to go elsewhere to find great content. You can find it within the app and then schedule it with just a few clicks also within the app. - There are a few options on how to schedule content. You can create a schedule and just drop the content into the queue, or you can schedule the content to publish at a certain​ time, with​ the option to have it repeat. - The "recycle" feature​, which can add your content back to the end of the queue once it's been published.

Cons

- Posting is limited to Facebook and Twitter - The content search feature is limited and doesn't allow users to search for content that doesn't have the search keyword in the title

A Must Have Tool for Facebook....

Pros

Successful marketing on social media involves building a highly engaged audience before you can sell to them. I LOVE Post planner and it's a must if you are doing any marketing on Facebook. I use it for my diabetic fan page. Not only can I schedule a week's worth of content, I can recycle my most popular posts, and find content from authority sites to share on my page as well. It's worth the investment. Post Planner also offers some incredible advice, training, and study guides on their blog to help you build a highly engaged audience with speed, pleasure, and ease. Post Planner is the first tool I recommend that my clients use.

Cons

One thing I would like to see Post Planner add are more social media channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Use this program all the time

Post Planner has helped me to keep a full content schedule, which I publish multiple times a day. It helps me find content that's leading the industry and has become a big part of my weekly routine for social media publishing.

Pros

Post planner has become my go-to scheduling software. It has effectively helped me to grow, publish content and find trending content on social media. I keep a very full publishing schedule of multiple posts per day, and Post Planner helps me manage it very effectively to drive traffic to my website.

Cons

Sorting your already published content to see what has done the best can be a little buggy in the history tab, but they are aware and are working on it. I'm able to monitor this for myself within streams by looking at my own profile. The developer works actively on the software and also takes feedback to improve the program into consideration so it keeps improving.

Our best social media scheduler, incredible value for money

It's by far our most helpful and affordable social media scheduling tool. If you want to grow on Facebook, this is absolutely amazing - do NOT miss the "Repeat" feature, it really is the bees' knees!

Pros

The feature I like most is the "Repeat" feature - that way, the content I create isn't lost after being published, but is re-queued after 3 months and can be repurposed again and again and again. I grew my FB Page to over 145K followers with PostPlanner without having a social media manager (all done myself), and I can't stress enough how helpful the "Repeat" feature has been. Other tools also do this, but cost over 100USD per month.

Cons

I wish I could also use this for my other social media platforms

Satisfyingly ease to recommend

I've always been happy with both the product and the customer service, that's why its been be one of my go to tools to recommend for over 5 years!

Pros

The first thing I like about this is how easy it is to share to platforms. You can add so many and time them to go out at your leisure or set them up.

Cons

I hated the update to be honest, I personally thought it was more functional and easier to use as before BUT I've adapted and those that come to it now will never know the difference!