SeoSamba Marketing Operating System Logo

SeoSamba Marketing Operating System

Marketing automation for franchises, and small businesses

SeoSamba Marketing Operating System Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend9.05/10

See full reviews by rating

The customer support and staff to help you get set up and problem solve was terrific. The automation of marketing was pretty good.
I had a great experience with each member of team! and a huge thanks to the team behind the scene.
I really can’t stand everything. I also really can’t stand your inept customer service reps. I’ll leave it here.
No drag and drop design options like text box, text configuration or predesings (form).

Jessica B. M.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Onboarding and Usage of SambaSaas

Overall, I am pleased with our decision to move forward with SeoSamba and look forward to our continued relationship. Every aspect of the software is scalable to our present and future digital marketing goals. It's very exciting to see where we are going!

Pros

The software has allowed us to be more efficient with our digital marketing efforts. With everything under one roof, it is much easier to push out fun and informational content. Customer Service with the SeoSamba Team has been incredible. Anytime we've needed assistance, they have been by our side to ensure any kinks are resolved quickly and efficiently.

Cons

There is a learning curve; however, there are videos that will aid with any training challenges. These have been of great benefit.

Thank you Jessica, we are thrilled to count the excellent Payroll Vault¿s corporate team and its growing network of franchises owners as clients. We are looking forward to accompany you in your digital marketing journey for many years to come.

Reid H.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Keeping up with the latest technology

I love to work with a company that makes you feel part of their development team. You can send requests and actually see it in the new features of their software. Wow! A technology company listening to your needs instead of telling you what you need.

Pros

I really like that the software seems to be ahead of the game. The development team is always working on the latest technology tools.

Cons

It's not user friendly for people that are not on the technical side of things.

CB

Chris B.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

I'm forced to use this because of my franchise. I'd never choose it for myself

Waste of time and money.

Pros

I like using this software because now I know to not even spend a minute considering it for future projects.

Cons

This product is a complete waste. It provides no benefit to me. I could have a Wordpress site for SIGNIFICANTLY less money and I'm convinced that it would perform just as well. Even minor changes cost me tons of money. Add a new page for a new service I offer? Gotta pony up $1,000. I can't wait to never use SEO Samba again.

Hi Chris, We're sorry to hear you're frustration. Please bear in mind that we do not set fees set by your franchisor. Your corporate office incurs costs, expand time and expertise to create, market and support new services which undoubtedly they have to recover from owners. Websites we build for franchise networks dominate their local markets, and your site achieves that objective. There's...

VH

Vincent H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very Happy With The SEO Samba Websites

Pros

The sites work very well with the Google and the search results

Cons

Like any software - You have to learn how to use the SEO Samba platform. Support has been very helpful.

MK

Michael K.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Great software and service

Pros

Truly a great product, very easy to use and highly efficient & delivers results.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything that I can say we dislike about it.

MP

Mike P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Take your Marketing to the Next Level

SEOSamba has allowed us to better manage our franchisee's websites and social media. We can make one change and it carries across the board, so we do not need to go into each website and make the same change. It also allows us to reduce the headcount for the office.

Pros

The platform has many features that can make your marketing easier and automated. The CRM is very robust and the Social Media tools do an outstanding job. Getting and responding to Reviews is a snap with their Reputation Management Tool.

Cons

Because there are a lot of tools to use, some tools are not as easy as other products on the market. But this platform can reduce the number of programs you need to use.

MI

Mark I.

Automotive, self-employed

Best Investment Ever

Really I cannot think of anything I dislike about SeoSamba. I am not a real computer person so I let it speak for itself. I do not possess the skill set to really optimize the customization capabilities.

Pros

This is the most effective way to market your business. The software and the support are second to none. My business has benefitted incredibly using this software company.

Cons

I do not have the skill set to optimize the software capability so there are probably things I should do.

NP

Nicole P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I love SEO Samba

Pros

I like everything! I love the staff at SEO and they have helped grow my business with their SEO!

Cons

I don't have any complaints about SEO Samba! Be happy you found them!

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Customer Support was great!

SeoSamba customer support was superb and we still use them for a few marketing items, but their services and content were not robust enough to keep up with our growth and ease of use could have been better.

Pros

Cons

The content for our SM marketing could use some improvement and the back office for scheduling posts and content was a bit cumbersome. Editing my own website was almost near impossible because I have no coding knowledge.

SF

Stu F.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Simplified Social Marketing Platform

We save time and money by using the SEOSamba marketing system. For companies with multiple websites and social channels, this is a good system to investigate further.

Pros

Using the SEOSamba social marketing tools helps reduce the amount of time posting to various social channels. Very helpful if you have multiple websites and social channels.

Cons

Would like to see more social channels available besides Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business and Instagram.

RP

Raúl P.

Media Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great tool and support that cover all our business needs

The option to configure a workflow and manage many sites with same account. A way to follow on real time all KPIs of digital marketing of each specific site without big effort, The option to deploy sites and updates in bulk mode. The option to configure and apply SEO rules in bulk mode for all sites and improve them

Pros

Platform Features Customer Support Flexibility to adapt the tool to our needs. SEO options are one of most complete of the market.

Cons

The use of some particular features is complicated when you're managing many clients. The system have not an option of bulk mailing and have not integration with any of most popular mailing tools

Thanks Raúl, We have now released our bulk emailing tool. As you know it uses the same drag and drop editor than our centralized blog system (1 less thing to learn), and let you select blog posts to quickly create email newsletters digests.

AE

Alice E.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Great for SEO & Analytics

Pros

We're using SambaSaaS for our recruitment agency's website. We're totally satisfied by the result it has on our SEO (we reached the #1 position in Google in our area of expertise thanks to them). It's also quite useful for a content and social media marketing strategy. We also have visibility on our analytics.

Cons

The interface might be a bit tough to apprehend, but help is available and the team also is.

WC

Wiley C.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Completely satisfied with support and how fast modifications are made once I request it.

Pros

Easy to use this software. Works great for my business.

Cons

Need to be able to delete more than one lead at a time. Need to be able to click multiple leads that need to be deleted. Takes too long one at a time

EC

Enrique C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Very good CMS to make several webs based on templates. The tool is very stable and intuitive

Make web sites fast

Pros

easy to configure and use for great amount of sites base on templates. Basic SEO options are present on the CMS

Cons

Not easy to set simple design options on the template (like colours and fonts). No drag and drop design options like text box, text configuration or predesings (form)

GS

Garrett S.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Look elsewhere

Giving a poor rating would be too good.

Pros

I really don’t have anything good to say.

Cons

You don’t have enough room. I really can’t stand everything. I also really can’t stand your inept customer service reps. I’ll leave it here

Hi Garrett, We are sorry to hear about your general discontent. Our customer service and your corporate office took every reasonable effort to address every single point you've raised. No less than 4 people had spent time working on your concerns, and you also were invited to an hour long video call by corporate to discuss this. As carefully detailed, technical points brought by your consultant...

Valentina G.

Amazing work

Pros

Amazing work is undoubtedly one of the best companies in this field its way of dealing with customers and wide range of services, they left me very satisfied and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company. all the services offered and their way of working have been magnificent. I only have good comments. Very good way to work with your customers.

DW

Dave W.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Works perfectly for my Franchise

it's been phenomenal, they have project managers and specialist who take care of the set-up and launch. the service continues after launch with proactive adjustment to not only our websites, but also fine tuning our SEO strategy.

Pros

It standardizes the look and feel of our main website and each of the local market websites.

Cons

I wish it were free, but it has paid for itself several times over and help all of us reach our objective of dominating our online market.

RF

Rene F.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Pros

The platform was clear, concise, and very thorough.

Cons

I found the platform to be a bit cumbersome to use as a CRM with campaigns taking too long to form.

DD

Deb D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Impressed.

We are receiving more views on our website now that we are up and running. The quick turnaround for our site development was excellent.

Pros

The functionality of the software and allows for our site to be more that just a sales tool, its a resource tool as well.

Cons

I have no problem with the software. It is very user-friendly.

AA

Alex A.

Automotive, self-employed

Great company, great service!

Excellent

Pros

Support team is outstanding! Always professional and helpful.

Cons

Comparability with android devices I use for work.

CS

Cyle S.

Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

Exceeded my expectations

I had a great experience with each member of team! and a huge thanks to the team behind the scene!

Pros

Very user friendly, and the ability to change things as my business grows!

Cons

Nothing so far, Keep up the great work!!