Snapchat Reviews

Hiran T.

I love the ability to do more than just have a little bit of fun with my phone camera and the app's filters/effects.

Eric T.

There are always improving and perfecting, to have really nice customized selfies. I also love the fact that it is user friendly and intuitive.

Flavia A.

Cons

Also because of the disappearing feature, I worry that not the greatest people can send insulting messages to children without their being long-lasting proof that could prove their guilt.

Michelle A.

Megan J.

The promotional filters are the worst. I cannot stand the filters that come with sound.

**Snapchat Impact on Sales Promotion**

My experience regarding this application is fine.

Pros

Nowadays where everyone is getting involved with lot of brands and product this application help things out on a positive note. Snapchat allows you to share your stories and experiences of life to the others. This application is nothing better than for promoting your products. Another meritorious aspect of this application is that you can apply filters through GEO-Filters by this option you can allow potential clients to get noticed about your brand. At last this application provide you the opportunity to share your life stories and experiences.

Cons

Like every application there is a positive side and negative side also. That Snapchat encourages the bad behavior lot of user got caught using Snapchat during driving, due to this it causes roads accidents. It should be controlled through technical assistance

Creative platform suitable for advertising and campaign creation

Snapchat is a multi-purpose platform that is both used for advertising and can be used for election campaigns. You can also follow the page of your favorite brand or celebrity. Overall, it is good for advertising a product or service, but you can not expect a serious professional business platform or professional messenger, and its facilities are very good in itself.

Pros

Reaching audiences from specific demographic and desired locations for advertisement and campaigns is unique feature for this range simple platform. It has more of the capabilities of a social media platform than just being a messenger. Advertising facilities and launching advertising campaigns in geographical areas and specific areas, as well as attracting audiences based on data are also good. Sending temporary stories with 24-hour credit is great, users have an ID and no need to share a mobile number. For example, for an event or concert, you can easily target the audience in a specific area and send them ads.‌ The same is true for election campaigns. Using powerful and creative filters for images and videos is very attractive and good.

Cons

The disappearance of messages and the possibility of sending and receiving disposable messages is very childish and unprofessional, and this is the only reason why it cannot be used for new commercial purposes. Due to its design and structure, most of the real audience of this application are people under 18 years old, and fewer adult and business audiences work with this app, and therefore the market has a limited and specific target, and I wish to include these features in a separate version with commercial capabilities. To add a serious adult and business audience.

My Experience with Snapchat

I use Snapchat primarily to communicate with friends and family, particularly those who live out of state. I have the impression that it is significantly more private than other social media platforms such as Instagram or Facebook. I also briefly used Snapchat for my blog business. I created a separate account in order to communicate with followers more personally and to demonstrate a more private side of myself. I prefer Instagram for this purpose, but I have friends who are influencers who are extremely successful on Snapchat.

Pros

Nowadays, with everyone becoming involved with a plethora of brands and products, this application helps to keep things positive. Snapchat enables you to share your life experiences and stories with others. There is no better application for promoting your products than this one. Another advantageous feature of this application is the ability to apply filters via GEO-Filters. By doing so, you can ensure that potential clients are aware of your brand. The thing I like the most about this application is when you click some photos on the day you click your photo it will remind you when it passes a year.

Cons

As with any application, there are both positive and negative aspects. That Snapchat encourages bad behaviour, like a large number of users have been caught using Snapchat while driving, resulting in road accidents and taking pictures of meals before eating them. It should be regulated with the assistance of technical experts.

Eh. Used to be great, but now they've overcomplicated it

Pros

Ever since the redesign of the app, it has really gone downhill. Especially now that you have some of the same capabilities on Instagram, which is their competitor. Pros is that there are over a million users watching billions of snaps everyday. If your company doesn't at least have an account, you're missing out on an audience. Another pro is it’s fun. The filters and editing options are out-right silly and creative. You can warp your head, add a hat and mustache, or swap faces with a friend, which you can't do on Instagram, their competitor.

Cons

Not very user friendly. Even for someone who's job is in social media, Snapchat takes some getting used to. Another con, is while they have a million users, not as many people use Snapchat as other apps so its not as cost effective as say marketing on Facebook or Twitter, for example. Basically I wouldn't put all your eggs into Snapchat and nothing on Facebook or Twitter, if you're starting out with...

Snapchat Review

I enjoyed using Snapchat it is a cool and playful application to use from time to time.

Pros

The filters bring a new look or portray some fun overlay over the original image. This is not possible on most android devices. The platform is cost-efficient and can reach multiple users across the globe within different age groups since it is relatable and its functionality relates to everyone regardless of the age difference. Some of the features are amazing to put into practice, such as one can chat, start a live video, send money, share snaps, etc.

Cons

Since messages disappear, some restriction is required in terms of the languages used and the mode of communication projected to children between the ages of 15-18 who might be on the platform. Should one want to report a child offender there is no proof available for this. The customer care service needs to address issues reported adequately as opposed to using the artificial intelligence (robot) to address conflicts or problems that may arise.

An overrated app

my overall experience of the app is not good as i uninstalled it . it feels like using Instagram with some limited features. i feel it is so overrated and wonder why people use it .

Pros

my impression for snapchat is overrated because of so many features but first let me tell you its pros or just things which are ok 1-if you take screenshot of any streak or chat the other person will get the notification that her/his streak or chat have been screenshot by a user . its i think a good feature in case of privacy. 2-if anyone save your photograph than the other person will came to know...

Cons

now lets talk about cons of the software . 1.- there is no option to use your picture as profile - you can only use given avatars or make a bitmoji of your picture and use it in profile pic . 2- there is no such profile like any other social media apps . 3-you have to save chat every time if you want to make them stay on your app so a new user can loose all of his chats if he is not aware of this option...

Fun to use, no storage needed

Love to have fun, send videos and not needing storage and try endless filters. Storys and news also are an extra plus to pass the time.

Pros

I love that always is something new to try or to see. Filters are so good and inspiring other apps to copy them. We use it a lot with my girl friends to be update of our location to know everyone is safe. Also in the map we can see where are the places with more people interacting. Sometimes is our final vote to define the place we are going a saturday night.

Cons

I really love it but they are losing users so with some of my friends i talk through other apps and makes it a little annoying to having your social experience in several apps

SnapChat

Snapchat is a good tool to share your moments with friends and family and to chat with them securely.

Pros

Snapchat is a unique social media platform in the sense that it also provides security to the posts of its users like by informing them when someone takes screenshot of your story or message. The stories that you post disappears after 24 hours of posting. You can choose who can view your stories. Also the messages that you post disappears automatically when read by the recipient.

Cons

I don't see any big drawbacks in snapchat, just that it shows a lot of ads but thats something tied with every free aap nowadays.

SnapChat.

SnapChat is the best social media app to surf in leisure time and due to the absence of political and dissenting content on it, it is pure fun to use it.

Pros

SnapChat is a bit unique from other social media apps. You can share your picture and video statuses on it which deletes automatically after a day. You can also choose who can view your story and who can't. It offers some level of security to your posts by alerting you when some one takes a screenshort from it. It has a lot of popular public channels with interesting stories daily that you can watch. It messenger also values your privacy a lot and automatically deletes your messages when read by the recipient. Its most popular feature is its camera filters that allows you to apply a huge variety of filters to your photos and videos either to look good or for fun.

Cons

It is a highly addictive app and you can lose track of time once you start scrolling through it. Also unlike other social media platforms, you cannot reshare a story that you like. And due to its limited userbase, specially for mature adults, you won't find much of your contacts on it.

A Snap Seen Around The World

I am one to keep all of my messages sent to all my friends and family. But Snapchat won’t let me do that. Plus when I receive messages or picture messages or videos I can only view them technically for one time and hope I can be your second half hours enjoy it and keep it the safe to queue or chat function is hard to find and not very explanatory

Pros

This app is so much fun. You get everything from normal text messages to picture messaging. I love this app and most of All the filters that are available. My friends and I really get a kick out of sending photo messages with filters of all varieties. The video chat is pretty cool

Cons

I’ll find Snapchat where you saw a majority of things it offers except for the direct video chat. The chat loses connection often and half the time he can’t hear what the other person is saying because they’re always turned up as an American adults and appointment for me rolling on that at all not receive my wife

More than just a social media platform

I mainly use Snapchat to communicate with friends and family, especially ones that live out of state. I feel like it's a lot more private than other social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook. I also used Snapchat briefly for my blog business. I created a separate account to communicate with followers in a more personal way and to show a more private side of myself. I prefer Instagram to accomplish this same goal but I have friends who are influencers that have a lot of success on Snapchat.

Pros

Wonderful social media platform for business as well as keeping up with friends and family. Snapchat is simple to use so it's great for every age group. Some Snapchat features that I enjoy: You can permanently save all your photos taken on Snapchat to your Snapchat camera roll. It's the same as storing photos on a cloud service except it's totally free on Snapchat. I have hundreds of photos and videos...

Cons

A problem I recently encountered was with the Discover section. I made my younger sister a Snapchat account so that she could send pics and videos to her parents and siblings. I wanted to completely block the Discover section so that nothing showed up on there that could potentially be inappropriate for her. After an hour of trying to figure it out, I found out it's impossible to turn off the Discover...

What Happens on Snapchat Stays on Snapchat

I enjoy using snapchat and having snap streaks with my friends! I only hate that if you miss a day, it completely starts over at 0 and you can only save it once ever. I think its a good way to keep some conversations private. Of course I know that people cheating on their significant others will use it for that purpose but if someone wants to cheat they don't have to use snapchat for that. It just makes it easier to hide. I still think its a great app to have.

Pros

One of the best features is that it doesn't save everything you send and receive from your friends. It's a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family using the filters and being able to save those pictures to your memories. I love when it's been a year and it shows what you took that day a year or more ago. Sometimes those memories aren't always the best but you saved them for a reason.. It's also a fantastic way to make money by selling provocative pictures and short videos to others who are looking to buy that sort of content.

Cons

There's no way to really monitor your children's actions if they have snapchat and a lot of kids will because there is no real way to keep them from being able to download the app. Kids lie about their age all the time online. I wish there was a way to pause snap streaks as my family goes camping for days with no signal to be able to continue a streak. I lost a 3800 day streak with my best friend because of that. That's really the only downsides that I see with the app.

Snapchat Review

This Platform helps me to stay connected with my friends and family all over the world. Helps me to go back to memories from pass years

Pros

Snapchat is my all times favorite app, because I absolutely love looking at myself, and so I love making videos. I love the fact that I have different filters to play around with, it keeps me entertained. I am able to connect with my friends, and keep up with their daily lives. I am able to subscribe to my favorite celebrity pages and interact. Your messages disappear within 24 hours after it is sent, if you don’t tap to save it which is a plus for me. It makes interacting with individuals about personal issues feel safer than using other platforms. Snapchat is the place I go to to make videos and destress from a long day. I love the fact that I am able to save my snaps and look back at them years down the line. The memories are one of my favorite things about this app.

Cons

I am yet to have any problems with Snapchat. It’s easy to use, fast and safe. I do realize that when I lose Snapchat my phone battery die faster than normal. But that’s OK I don’t mind. Snapchat is top tier. You won’t be disappointed.

Snapchat has been a pioneer in social media and continues to be a trailblazer.

Overall, my experience with Snapchat has been wonderful. I have been able to share incredible moments and everyday events from my life with whomever I wanted, and saved those precious Snaps in Snapchat's "memories" feature. Not only has this allowed me to preserve my memories, but save me on a lot of digital storage. I would recommend Snapchat to just about anyone, as their wide amount of features can appeal to everyone.

Pros

The thing I love the most about Snapchat is that sending photos and videos is the focus and the main point of the app. Text messaging takes forever to send photos, and videos almost never send at its original quality. Snapchat gives creatives as well as everyday people the chance to share their experiences through photo and video rather than a post or a text.

Cons

I've been using Snapchat since 2013, and so I have grown with the app through all of the road bumps and growing pains along the way. (I've been a user since before there was a chat feature, filters, and memories!) If I were to get Snapchat now, I would be overwhelmed by the amount of features and the overall interface. I think it's a lot to digest at once, especially the discover/stories page, and could be simplified a bit.

Snapchat - Connection with People

Overall my experience is that Snapchat is good platform where people can connect to each other which is best part of it.

Pros

Snapchat is reliable application because it does not save anything which are sent or received by anyone. It has one more better part that I can share my story with my friends and colleagues and if someone post a photo on his wall so nobody can copy r download from his story or post. Through Snapchat I am connected to everyone globally and can share my feeling by this application.

Cons

I did not find ever but one thing is that I have ever noticed that children make their account in Snapchat before 18. It should be monitored by Snapchat.

Real Life interaction- Corona has nothing on us

I love this app. I can say that I had a positive experience this far with this app. It allows me to keep connected to my friends while having fun with random pictures. Snapchat is an app that allows you to have a casual or serious interaction without compromising you in any aspect. I enjoy the possibility of counted seconds from the pictures.

Pros

I enjoy having real life interaction with friends and the fact it's private in a good way. Snapchat allows people to keep interacting with one another with snaps of the daily activity. It is great way to enjoy your social circle mainly at this time of coronavirus. This is the best app for social interaction. The tool that allows you to see who screenshots your pictures is extremely helpful too.

Cons

I least like that sometimes I want to click in the snapchat of the other person and don't appear that I opened it. I know you can put your mobile on airplane mode, but it would be great if this tool exists, it would make this app more round and complex. I also would like to see my friends' friend on the friends' list to add. Sometimes, there are just random individuals not necessarily the people close to your friends.

SnapChat used to be the one that leading

Pros

What began as a great promise is slowly withering as every other network, particularly Facebook, copies all of its features. Snapchat is unquestionably a specialized platform with a narrow audience. Businesses should still use Snapchat to advertise products. However, before diving into this platform, it's a good idea to see what sort of users are here.

Cons

Since every other social networking site is growing in popularity, Snapchat has many adverts, and businesses advertising on Snapchat may find it challenging to stand out. They need to find their unique feature that will differentiate them from all the others.

Snapchat let me to connect with followers

Pros

I really like interacting with my followers and fans from this media social platform, especially in the Covid pandemic, which we don't go out socializing too often. It connect us with real people in digital way, but we still can shares our activities and memories with other. The privacy setting is quite good and i can allows only people than i want to see my content.

Cons

I don't like that every-times the platform is updated, it will introduce new bugs which is really annoying on the long run. I hope the bugs will stop appearing and the developer will fix sometime to make the user experience better.

Great filters with complex user user interface.

Snapchat is loaded with fun and filters are good but the user interface needs to improve in terms of accessing and using the features.

Pros

The filters are great this is one of the best social media platforms offers great creative filters. It read our contacts and fetch the Snapchat user from contacts which help in building snap chat network. The picture and video quality are at best in the class compared to other social media platform. The user can play the game with Snapchat friends circle which is really cool. The user can make a video call with apply of filters with the Snapchat friends. This social media platform shows appropriate content than other social media platform.

Cons

The user interface is a bit complex needs to improve it. The search feed need should improve the discover of feeds based on the user's interests. The app is available only on the mobile version. The customer support team need to look at issues genuinely rather than just a bot response. Faced some issue in the login after updating the application.

Snapchat the only Social Platform

Snapchat is a great way to stay in contact with its end users. Via pictures, snap shots that are timed, videos and messaging. The games are fun as well I personally just don't bother with the games.

Pros

The thing I enjoy the most about Snapchat is that the pictures and text messages are deleted within the set 1-10 seconds the uploader deems. The application notifies you if someone has saved or screenshotted and snap.

Cons

I have not one thing bad to say about Snapchat. The app rarely has bugs to work out for what I use it for.

My main source for photo filter

Pros

Snapchat has the most fun in interacting and connecting with friend and acquaintance. It has a filter for photo and video, that can edit my picture and video easily and shares it with my connection on the platform.

Cons

It can't be access from desktop. It need a mobile device and installing the application in order to start using the platform. It is a shame since i mostly using my social media website from my desktop as it is more fast to using desktop to exploring the internet.

Awesome app

I have been using snapchat for more than 6 years. My overall experience is great. I like to send and receive pictures from my friends. I also enjoy the "map" to see where everyone is. It is an amazing platform to explore during lockdown. I feel more confortable using snapchat than instagram since I only keep my best friends there.

Pros

I love snapchat, especially the avaialbility to keep in touch with my friends during lockdown. Sending and receiving snaps daily help me to sustain the friendship alng the ways. It is also easy to connect with the old friends in college who I lost contact with. More than that, the app is pretty fun! I love to try different lens as well. The streaks with my friends keep me motivated for sending and receiving snaps.

Cons

My biggest complain is that I can't save messages, unless you choose the option to save them for 24 hours. So differently than other plataforms, the conversation will be lost forever and I am a person who likes to keep mesages for future references.

Snapchat the app for reality.

Snapchat is an app that does not allow impersonation and also has the best filter for pictures and videos, and also has a very strict and effective feature on privacy. I suggested let some features be add like the night mood and the format, styles and colours of texts be changed and modernized.

Pros

Snapchat is easy to use and does not allowed impersonation it consists of many live, present and real events or features that can no be handled or claimed by a fake user, it displays images and videos in high quality, it has the best filter and stickers which are updated time to time , and also videos can be saved on the software without appearing in the phone gallery, and also has the best quality in terms of privacy users are receiving notifications when their pictures are saved or screenshot.

Cons

The format, styles and team of the app is constantly without any changes especially the name of accounts is not modernized and framed, and also their is no night mood for eyes protection.

Amazing way to talk to friends and family!

Being the pioneer in developing filters, Snapchat ensures advanced and more creative ways to communicate with your friends and family as well as update your followers who could be your business clients or customers.

Pros

It’s a fun and creative way to communicate with friends and family and even your business clients or customers. It has tons of unique and exciting filters that help you express yourself creatively through photo or video content. I also like that you can send messages in written, audio, or even video form and its message-disappearing feature. Surprisingly, you can also do proper audio calls and video conferences to stay in touch with your loved ones.

Cons

I like the old interface better. The new interface is not as intuitive as before. The app also crashes more often now compared to the older version. Also, while it is amazing to have a video call feature on this app, its resolution quality is a bit disappointing.

Snap Review

Fun, creative way to send messages, videos and pictures.

Pros

Makes advertising products and services easy. Very user friendly. Can make new content daily to keep customers interested and have easy assess to information. Keep in touch in a fun way with customers, friends and co-workers. Snapchat also has the option to make public posts for people in the area who may not already be a contact. Has various filters to make posts more creative and fun. Has great safety features such as My Eyes only. Can be used as well to send a text and short videos.

Cons

Caution needs to be taken for those using snapchat, location is displayed unless changed in setting. Those who are under age needs to be aware of the snap map especially. Users need to be aware that pictures may be shared and saved with third parties. Filters can be misleading and user should be aware of this. If image is captured by someone you are notified but if anther device is used user would not know. Responsibility and common sense needs to be taken when using snapchat to keep yourself safe.