Mobile giving & tithing platform for churches & nonprofits

Continue to Give Reviews

Pros

I haven't been using Continue to give for long but it has been great for what I need. I love that can choose when I receive the donation money.

AI

Alia I.

It has improved our ability to promote online giving for our non profit and the overall customer support has been good.

JB

Joe B.

Continue to Give is a great tool for receiving donations online. I like how it integrates with our online church management service to automatically link the donation to the person in our system.

SR

Sherri R.

Cons

Besides this glitch and a slight head ache with informing my donors (and losing some donations) I would definitely refer others to use continue to give.

JT

Jess T.

My biggest problem is when the report says an ACH donation has failed when it has in fact gone through.

SL

Scott L.

I have had no negative experiences so far. We are using it only to process credit card donations and keep records of donors for annual statements.

SJ

Shirley J.

Great Option for Non Profits and Religious Organizations

Pros

Continue to Give software was one of the easiest to implement. It is very easy for users to navigate the system.

Cons

The reporting is the only area we could see improvement for our purposes.

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give! We are thrilled to hear that it is working for you and that it is easy to navigate. We do appreciate the feedback on the reporting and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we are constantly improving our software! Thank you again, Continue to Give Team

Help and Continue to Give

We have had a great experience with this company and continue to recommend it churches and ministries world wide.

Pros

How quickly and easy it is to set up a fundraising campaign.

Cons

It is difficult for our foreign partners to give on this platform as they have difficulty calculating the exchange rates. Would be a great feature to have added in the future to the CTG platform.

Vcf

Used for donor management, love it easy to use. Good customer service. Product kept up to date. Company is great at sharing updates

Pros

Easy to use, good support services, no down time

Cons

Very happy with product. No cons as far as I am concerned. Thank you

Continue to Give is inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

I saved money on monthly fees.

Pros

The setup on our website was easy and quick. Pricing is very affordable and billing works well. Adding funds is very easy. Reporting works well.

Cons

There isn't much visual appeal. The giving site is very generic and lacks interest. While it's easy to add funds, there isn't much room for casting vision and adding art. Tech support is available only through email. I had to work hard to get a phone number to speak with a real live person. When I switched to Continue to Give 2 years ago I was using a "Cadilac" company and was looking to save some money on fees. I saved money but now I feel like I have a "Fiesta"! I'm on the hunt again for an Outback.

Continue to Give Helps

It is working great for our church. Even through the perils of Covid our members did and were able to give for the needs of the church without a chance of contacting the virus.

Pros

The ease of operations and the ease of getting reports. Even when we were not meeting during Covid, we still were able to receive contributions.

Cons

As a small to medium church, we don't need some of the products.

Online Giving with Outsanding Customer Service

Overall we are very pleased to have made the switch to Continue to Give. The personalized attention and help with our needs is above and beyond what I was expecting, especially for the low cost they charge compared to much larger companies.

Pros

I love how the developers worked with me to design the reporting how I needed it. I also love that they aren't priced ridiculously high like some companies are.

Cons

There were a few concerns I had about the reporting, but they worked out a solution!

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to serve such great organizations like yours!

Customer Service

I like the concept, and generally it works well once you have your organization loaded. But people need to be able to find us, or we will miss donations.

Pros

The customer service reps are friendly whenever you are able to talk to one.

Cons

Everytime I have called lately, I get a recording saying reps are busy and will get back to me in 24 hours. Sorry, but if I am having a problem, and my organization has disappeared from the search function, I want help now to fix it so donors can find us in the search.

Continue to Give is a great option for churches/missions agencies looking to add online giving!

We have had a good experience with Continue to Give. Once it was set up, there was little more that needed to be done.

Pros

CTG is a great option for churches and mission agencies looking to add online giving options. Customer service was extremely helpful in getting us set up.

Cons

The platform seems a little dated. It is not as intuitive as I would like it to be and a little complicated because it is designed to meet so many needs. I don't know how exactly I would have them change things, but if it could be simplified and more intuitive. On the plus side, they are very willing to help people learn the interface.

Church Review

Great!0

Pros

I like how it keeps track of each donors giving ! Also, how it automatically gives a thank you response , as well as, a record of their giving! It also lets us see each individual person information .

Cons

I wish that there was an app that users could download in order to give more easily, such as cash app or PayPal.

Continue to Give

It's been an amazing product!

Pros

The customer service is wonderful! They have always been on top of all my requests.

Cons

It takes some getting used to, but once I'm familiar with it, it's pretty straightforward.

Kingdom Way Ministries

Pros

I love the following: - Capacity to set up various projects, with specific giving goals, and designation drop down options for users to choose from. This makes it much easier for our book-keeper to track income line items. In addition, each project can have a description, pictures, videos, and love that you can custom design your own url to send to others whom my be interested in a specific project...

Cons

Sometimes it's a little clunky to change CVC numbers and expiration dates without having to set up entirely new transitions. I also feel the video and other tutorials for learning various elements of how to use it are limited. HOWEVER, when I have reached out with questions I have found the team VERY responsive in getting back with answers. In fact, I just had a question and for some reason didn't get the email response and received a personal call and voicemail message with the answer just in case I didn't receive the email for some reason. Very personable, hands on help which is rare these days! I really appreciated that. Don't believe me? Try to get an answer from Google, Doodle, Mail Chimp in a timely / personal way. Good luck with that!

Continue to Give. A good value for the money, but confusing to use.

While I like some features of Continue to Give, some areas will give users (both donors and donees) a pause. From a donor point of view, giving to a missionary or church that has a link to a donor page is a breeze. A form pops up and the donor can give online. The service sends an email documenting your giving and the site has a report that will show you your giving history. However, if a donor...

Pros

Reporting. Integration with organization website. Communication to donors.

Cons

Confusing set up for organizations and missionaries. Reconciling donations to batch bank deposits.

Very Surprised with Customer Support after Failed Attempt with Another Similar Company

Online giving, text giving, ACH giving. We are trying to reduce the in-house workload that mailed checks mean to us. This software will help a great deal!

Pros

My review has more to do with newbie customer-support of the folks at Continue To Give. About 2 months ago I signed up with a different company to handle our online-giving needs. I had a question for them, so I created a ticket. It was an easy question: Can I upload a CSV file to your online software to create the various projects we need. I received a message back the next day that said that...

Cons

Thank you for your review! We enjoy serving you!

Only one tiny change needed

We are a small non profit and our IT guy suggested Continue to Give. We've been using it about 6 months and so far it's been just great. I love that we get immediate notification of donations and our donors love the immediate receipt that is generated. That's great for us too because with just a small staff we don't have to worry about getting receipts out to donors. It's done! The only change...

Pros

The immediate notification of donations. I was on the phone talking to a friend who was going to send us a donation and while we were still on the phone I got the notification that she had made the donation. It was nearly immediate! I also love the fact that it generates a receipt to the donor.

Cons

As I said in my review, and I probably should not have put all that in the review (feel free to shorten it) I wish that we could customize it so that for our organization our donors didn't have the option to set an end date. They could still go in and stop it at any time but putting that end date in their seems to encourage donors to plan to stop giving after a certain amount of time. So donors end up setting it for a year which means we have to go back and encourage them to renew their donation each time. Just makes it easier for them to stop.

C2G blesses others

Great!

Pros

It’s integration with other financial software and that the company’s DNA is rooted in Christ

Cons

In the early years of C2D development there were some glitches but these have been remedied

Good Company to Work With

We have a form on our website (actually, connected to the CTG site) that makes it easy for our donors to give online. We then download weekly the donation details in an Excel spreadsheet and import them into our in-house donation software. Pretty easy!!

Pros

I have been impressed by Continue to Give's listening ear. They are not so large that they don't listen to suggestions that might benefit the software and not so small that they can't make positive changes! Also, I had been searching for a number of years for software that would make taking online donations easy AND allow Excel exports of the data so that we could load it into our in-house financial software. This software is great!

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't learn about this software sooner!

Thank you, Michael, for your review and for being a part of the Continue to Give community! We are so happy to hear Continue to Give is helping your company, especially when it comes to your online donations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us!

We were two snowstorms away from financial crisis.

When our church giving relied primarily on people being present and submitting check or cash, a snow storm on a Sunday could seriously disrupt our cash flow. Two Sundays in a row could have created a crisis. We started working with Continue to Give well before the COVID-19 crisis, so our cash flow ended up being seamless, even while not meeting in person for five months! They're system cooperates with our database (Breeze), so tracking and reporting giving is easy. I'm grateful to have Continue to Give on our team.

Pros

The support is there to help us and our contributors use the system well. We have been able to create multiple funds as specific initiatives arrive, like a missions trip or a building project.

Cons

The online interface for contributors could use an aesthetic update.

Church Giving Platform

Continue to Give was the first online giving platform we used for our church. It was easy to implement, easy to teach to the end user and downloading transactions and reports was super easy.

Pros

The feature I liked most about Continue to Give is the payouts were gross dollars and the fee was deducted from our bank account once a month. This feature helped me balance and account for the total giving amount and was easy to match for audit purposes.

Cons

The feature I liked least was the inability to call someone if I needed to. Generally I use online options such as chat to discuss an issue but there are occasions when being able to speak to someone is more beneficial.

Continue To Give Is a Great Giving Portal for Online Church/Religious Non-Profit Organizations

Continue to Give offers many easy-to-use options for setting up online giving for your church or religious non-profit. These include: giving via credit card or bank account; one-time or recurring gifts; contributions or payments for events/other non-contributions; giving via website, tablet, mobile phone, or kiosk; unlimited giving designations, and the ability to list them in any order you desire;...

Pros

Easy to use. Lots of options. Great reporting.

Cons

We appreciate everything Continue to Give has done for us!

Great service! Abigail goes above and beyond. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds it our or has a solution.

Pros

Customer Service is right there to help when needed. You always get the same person so you feel that you have a partnership/relationship and they make me feel like they appreciate my business.

Cons

The reporting - when you compare records/batches with your bank records. I think they are working on a fix. :) It would be nice to have the capabilities to create a store where it is a purchase and not a donation.

Greatest customer service team ever

A one stop solution for giving, tracking and communicating with donors and accounting.

Pros

It is easy to use and anytime I have a question there team is ready with the right answer. They bend over backwards to make sure you understand the solution.

Cons

Very feature is built for ease of use. I have no complaints

Thank you very much Scott. We are very happy to have been serving you as you serve those in Haiti for all these years! Keep up your great work, and we'll continue to to serve you and others with our software!

Continue to Give was the right choice at the right time

They have been great. They followed up with us when we first got started to make sure we were doing ok. They recently reached out again to give us an update about new features. I look forward to hearing more about it, but I think we will keep our same minimal level of features for now.

Pros

We had been using a different credit card processor, but they raised their rates, so we shopped around until we found Continue to Give. Their representative met with our church board members via a computer meeting (before "zooming" was really a thing). They explained the features and helped us determine what level of features we would need. We wanted to give church members and visitors more options for how they could make their offering to the church. On-line giving appeals to people who may not carry check books anymore and are accustomed to making payments by digital means. Continue to Give has made an affordable way for us to offer this choice. We especially like that donors can easily designate their gifts to specific funds like our memorial fund, or our food bank fund.

Cons

Non-techy Pastor that can still make it work

As the title shows...I am not the "techiest" of individuals, but even I can make it work. It has given our small church the ability to some what match what a larger church can offer in easy of giving. The text to give and website giving has helped tremendously. We now have over 65% of all funds come electronically.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate.

Cons

Making it through the initial set-up, but that still was not difficult. Because tech-support helps all the way through.

Thank you, Billy, for your review of Continue to Give! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your church. We understand the initial setup was a bit tough to make it through, and we are always looking to improve our setup process. But, we are ecstatic to hear that our text to give and website giving has helped you tremendously! If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Quality Product

Continue to Give works very well. The customer support staff are very responsive, and will address any problem you have quickly, even if the problem is not one of there's. I had a problem with my personal email servicer and they promptly did what was necessary to fix the problem.

Pros

It was really easy to use, deploy and implement.

Cons

Nothing. I really don't have any complaints with the software.

Continue to Give

The recurring donations keep people from forgetting to make donations to the ministry. This helps to keep our support as missionaries regular.

Pros

We so appreciate the customer support at Continue to Give. The website takes a little to figure out but provides exactly what we need. It would be a little easier if there was a formal training session. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great help in figuring out how to use the website. We love that the software does recurring donations and it keeps those donations reliable

Cons

We would love to have the software be able to draw daily instead of weekly. There seems to be a new fix with that and we will be trying it to see how well it works.