EveryAction Logo
EveryAction

Unified CRM, fundraising, advocacy, and digital platform

visit website

EveryAction Reviews

4.6

How would you rate EveryAction?

Pros

We were excited to find all of the assets as part of EveryAction that would allow us to engage with our donors, advocates, pet passionate people and pet parents in a very different way.

Jo S.

But, I've been impressed with the quality of customer service, availability and commitment of the EA team to getting it right. As of now - I'd absolutely suggest exploring their tools and their team.

Jo S.

We're excited about the development of automations and would love to see an option to include steps like texting or removing activist codes as well based on meeting search criteria.

CM

Caitlin M.

Cons

Their responses to our questions were ambiguous, unhelpful and mostly petty. If I could, I would blast how horrible EA is to everyone I know.

TS

Tracy S.

No graphics, so display can be somewhat intimidating.

Account model is limited = orgs vs. people vs. businesses. Campaign and event hierarchy and construct is confusing.

TS

Tracy S.

EA and College of Marin

Super pleased and really enjoy working with the staff.

Pros

Cloud -base and the ability to work from anywhere. I enjoyed the ability to track projects, events, solicitations, grants management and moves management all in one spot. I also enjoyed the tutorial videos.

Cons

Lack of traditional fundraising reports such as lybunt report or donor profile. Also being able to see last constituents searched.

Incredibly powerful and easy to use

In EveryAction, I primarily manage our supporter database, send mass emails, and set up Online Actions (forms like signups, ticketing pages, contribution forms, etc.). I don't manage contributions or do a lot of analytics, although I hope to get more into that latter. As someone with limited previous CRM experience, I actually find EA fun to work with. That was not at all the case with our previous platform, which was extremely unintuitive. I'm able to understand various features well enough that I'm charged with training others.

Pros

User-friendly and as intuitive as is possible, excellent support, wide functionality

Cons

The official help pages are extremely thorough, but can be hard to follow without a pretty deep understanding of the entire platform

Great software and great customer support.

Pros

I like the various tools that it offers. It gives me the ability to efficiently and expertly manage all aspects of our clients' digital program.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive UX. So sometimes when we're tasked with training our technologically-uninclined clients, it's not always easy to show them how to use EA.

Nonprofit User

Easy to learn, use, and manage. Much better than Raiser's Edge

Pros

Reports are easy to customize and generate.

Cons

Wish it was integrated with Qb for the import of data.

This software is powerful but easy to use. Great customer support as well.

Tracking contributions, compliance.

Pros

I like how intuitive it is to use. It is fast, easy to navigate, stores tons of important data, and makes my job a lot easier!

Cons

I would love if it was a little easier to customize, but overall a great product and highly recommended.

more than just your regular donor management software

We rely on a variety of different software to manage different components of our fundraising drives. Suited for both online giving, live event donations, and recurring giving management, I am glad to say that EveryAction provides a well rounded solution that suit a wide variety of fundraising needs

Pros

Everyaction provides a wide ranging assortment of complementary services that allow for effective management of fundraising campaigns. The volunteer and logistics management features were ones I certainly did not expect. With these, we are able to manage all elements of our live fundraising events without needing to use any other software to coordinate those tasks. This makes planning very effective and highly streamlined.

Cons

With all these great and sophisticated features, it can be a bit overwhelming during first time use. The learning curve is therefore a bit steep before you get adequately comfortable, but then it pays off at the end with great campaign performance.

Great Customer Support, Very Solid Tools

It was such an improvement over our previous system!

Pros

I like how easily I can get in touch with EA's support. I also like how solid the various tools are - very little bugginess, which is a huge upgrade from what we used before.

Cons

The reporting can get a little confusing. Certain data is available in certain types of reports and not in others.

Adaptable CRM

Pros

EveryAction is very easy to use and adaptable software. Last year, we only used the software to track contributions and donors, but now we are able to help create plans for individual donors and foundations!

Cons

I would like the software to find a way to stop duplicate profiles from occurring or at least make it easier to find duplicates and merge them together.

Cj's Every Action Review

Pros

The membership/volunteer management is the most beneficial feature for me. It allows me to keep track of everyone in my region, and also track their engagement or lack thereof.

Cons

I wish that the Create A List feature was more user friendly. There seems to be so much to choose from that I've had to relearn how to create different lists so many times.

Great Customer Service and Easy to Use

Pros

I used their campaign fundraising database and found it to be great. They cover all of the fundraising bases I needed.

Cons

It has been awhile since i used this database. I cannot remember any large grievances to report here.

EA is super easy to use and super efficient.

Pros

It's user friendly, setting up forms and emails is quick, building lists and targeting is much more intuitive and comprehensive than other software. And they're also creating new features to make the software better depending on client needs.

Cons

The event function could be more robust. The survey function was a con, but that has since been improved.

EveryAction has revitalized our donor management!

Pros

It is so simple to use. Searching for donor data and running reports is a cinch. Also love having mass communication and tracking in the same system. The online forms are simple to setup and are very robust.

Cons

Support can sometimes take awhile and doesn't always give in depth solutions. The more advanced tools are a bit out of our budget.

Great tool for organizing and donor management

Love it.

Pros

Ease of use; no changes to the software.

Cons

There's not much I'd change, but some of the backend data management and charting the data could be better.

Easy to use and see results quickly

Pros

I love how everything is integrated and cuts across multiple departments - our Development, Digital, and Organizing teams can all work together in a much more streamlined way.

Cons

Trying to integrate with other systems can be difficult, but luckily so what of we need to do is already in EveryAction that we don't need a lot of 3rd-party tools.

EA review

Pros

It houses our donor management/stewardship and our digital needs in one CRM. Changes are being made to reflect the needs of the client. Workshops and robust help docs Relatively easy to use

Cons

Some of the donor management/stewardship functionality is lacking but many of the issues are being resolved through updates.

EveryAction is making a difference

EveryAction has made our fundraising more efficient both in regards to donor management and through their email communications tools.

Pros

EveryAction has streamlined our donor management into one centralized program.

Cons

Our biggest issues with EveryAction were around training staff, however their team was great in helping in that process.

Easy to Use

Pros

I love the report customization. In my role I have to submit different reports to different departments, and this lets me easily customize a report for their needs.

Cons

Right at this time, I have not had any issues. Everything that was promised has been delivered.

Our company uses EveryAction for our Development and Communications needs.

Pros

User friendly interface, always updating features and listening to customer feedback, great "Online Action" product that connects form submissions with contact records, forward thinking company with world impact and progressive causes in mind.

Cons

Customer support is sometimes unresponsive, some features have serious product flaws, and the system updates--while frequent--are not always features our company needs. Note: EveryAction is weak on administering Events.

Powerful software for email, online fundraising, call time

Pros

EveryAction has a beautiful user interface that really stands out from the competition (most nonprofit software platforms look like they were built in the 1980's), and its very intuitive/easy to figure out. Our org uses their 'Targeted Email' tool, as well as 'Online Actions' for signup forms and online donation pages. Forms get really high conversion rates and are quick to set up. The CRM component is very powerful, and contact records are robust - with the ability to build lists off of hundreds of criteria. Their offline fundraising / Development tools (grants management, etc) have been built out recently and are on par with Raisers Edge.

Cons

EveryAction probably isn't a good fit for small nonprofits that are happy using their same old tools.

Had a great experience transitioning to EveryAction

Pros

The EveryAction team was very patient during our transition process. The software was easy to learn and easy to use for our whole team. I love that our online donation forms are integrated right into the database.

Cons

It's always difficult when you're transitioning to a new database. Once we learned how everything worked, it's been a really positive experience.

Progressive CRM Option for NPOs

We're just getting started, but ask me this question one year from now! :-)

Pros

Full integration and add-ons already built-in, easy to "turn on." The support team is very responsive and will escalate issues if need be. Help Center is very thorough as it's designed to be self-serve.

Cons

Not having a "cheat sheet" for matching mapping fields slowed us down with deployment. Some basic examples would be helpful!

EveryAction Review

Pros

Intuitive. List building for emails is easy.

Cons

List building for Direct mail could be improved, as well as the peer-to-peer functionality.

Great Product All Around!

Pros

Ease of Use, Practicality, Loads of Features,

Cons

Since there are so many features it can be a tad bit overwhelming for a novice user.

Excellent tool for digital advocacy

Pros

EveryAction is a great tool that integrates well with all all aspects of digital engagement, from Facebook ads to list building.

Cons

What I like least is the number of hoops I have to jump through to log in securely. I understand the need to security, but this is the only tool I use with three-factor authentication.

Great system for Non Profit work

Have been using it for years and am highly satisfied.

Pros

What I like most about EveryAction is the ease in adding new contacts/volunteers to the system, and being able to track their data in an easy manner.

Cons

Creating lists can sometimes be a hard process, but I am improving with time and training.