Grants United

Grants management software for administrators & applicants

Grants United Reviews

Grants United took a very complex onboarding process for one of our programs and gave me flexibilty.

Flexibility and easy customization to our needs, with a few clever clicks we were also able to use it for project management

Pros

The flexibility and intuitive nature of the process of building multiple applications. I am able to build applications for the many programs we have and customize them to our needs, both front end on the application and back end in staff only sections. The post acceptance sections give me the ability to continue my relationship with the grantee beyond the award. I can have progress reports and final reports that allow me, through conditional logic, to gather what i need for reporting to our funders.

Cons

I wish there were a way to have separate landing pages for separate programs. I also wish I could clone reports from grant round to grant round.

Thank you for the positive review Kathy! We love to hear about how our platform is helping our customers. As for having separate landing pages, each grant application has their own URL link which you could advertise as a "separate" landing page. That may be what you are looking for but if not ,our development team is always accepting requests for improvement. By listening to our clients, that is the only way to make sure our product meets the needs for all grant-makers. please submit your all requests on your zendesk portal. Thank you

Overall it is a good program and meets our needs. We have used this software for 4 years.

It is user friendly. We like having multiple year data on our agency applications. Our reveiwers can access it anywhere internet is available.

Pros

We like the section icons in setting up the applications. It is easy to follow. We like the % of completion in each section. It is easy to duplicate an application from year to year. The ability to transfer information from prior applications is helpful. We like that we can create reports from any field but we don't like only downloading into MS Excel.

Cons

The ability to develop easy reports. Wish there were report templates build into the system. Just downloading to MS Excel isn't very user friendly. We would like to be able to print some nice reports from the system. It takes a lot of staff time to make the MS Excel reports in a concise format. For reviewers the scoring rubic and application scrolls separately. We didn't find the new enhancement of the reviewers seeing each other's comments very helpful in the current format.

Great Tool for Philanthropy

I can't imagine how much more time consuming it would be to manage our grants and scholarships without this software.

Pros

One software for applicants and reviewers with the ability to manage, monitor and track the entire process efficiently. The ability to export to excel is extremely helpful and time efficient and calculation of reviewers scores is great.

Cons

Without the appropriate implementation and training it is difficult to capitalize on the full potential of the software. The training manual covers the basics but doesn't have a lot of depth for more complex situations, however our Client Success Manager, has proven extremely helpful in these circumstances.

Management of grants has been streamlined

Their customer service is very responsive on all questions and problems we ask of them. They also keep us updated on all new upgrades and occasionally ask if we have any needs that are not being met.

Pros

All information is available 24/7 and in one place. Training was online and easy to follow.

Cons

Initial set-up. Was not bad though, we paid them to do the initial set-up of the application and then just had to do training of how to use.

Thank You For Excellent Customer Service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

Opportunity to ask questions and receive actionable support from CF team ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Customer Success Manager ) in a consistently informative and positive manner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knowledge of the platform functionality coupled with outstanding customer service skill set(s) made my experience with CF positive each time i logged in as Global Admin. Than you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the amazing support from our team at the United Way of York County.

Cons

There were very few features I notices that detracted from my opinion of the platform.

Great system

Pros

I like how the volunteers can review all the information on it. How you can switch views from admin to reviewer if anyone of them has a problem with it.

Cons

The complex of the system of making an application public. How to create an application Just a lot of differnet screen you have to go to just to create an application. .

This reviewer only left a rating