Revv Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

David Watson

Very user-friendly, one-click donation platform

Reviewed 2017-11-29

I have used Revv since it's inception. It is a revolutionary donation platform for Republican campaigns. It integrates seamlessly into our email marketing platform, which saves our team time importing and exporting donor files. The interface is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of the product. Revv also makes reporting fundraising numbers to our clients very easy. Time is always money in the agency world and Revv has come in handy in time crunches.

Andrew Homan

I love it, allows me to take donations super easily.

Reviewed 2017-11-29

donation processing. I had some things that I didn't love about the software, but their update a couple months ago fixed all of those issues.It's really easy to use, easy to set up donation pages quickly and it's very intuitive to use. It is always up and ready to receive donations. It also looks great on mobile!

Anonymous

Needed a donation platform quickly with reasonable fees - great customer service and experience!

Reviewed 2017-11-30

- Easy to use - Affordable - Integrates with tons of other platforms (plus ability to do some custom integrations) - Solid team and customer service - It's been tested w/ high volume clients