AgencyBloc Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.35/10

See full reviews by rating

AgencyBloc is a really good CRM. Perfect for what we use it for and the customer service is excellent.
The ease of use has been beyond our expectations and the customer service is outstanding with response times being exceptional. We would highly recommedn this and already do to anyone who will listen.
I would recommend this system for any agency/broker of any size, the price and system advantages are worth it. One easy place to track all your clients.
Some of the terms were strange, and that resulted in some of the functionality being lost.
I can get in touch with Tasha at anytime and she does not make me feel as if my questions are dumb.
How would you rate AgencyBloc?

AgencyBloc at KHI Solutions

Implementing this in 2011 was a huge undertaking with our separate databases for information and commissions, and our old program did not necessarily play the nicest, but since we've been using it over 8 years now, it is so worth the switch. They have implemented new, useful tools for agencies going to this program since we switched, and it seems like they are always working on new things to make it better. I like being consulted when they are thinking about new items to roll out and how that would affect what we do, or if it is even worth it. Our reps are great and they are always a quick response away from a question or concern.

Pros

I like the web-based platform so we can access it anywhere. Prior to this, we were tethered to a server database. I also like that it is integrated between the database and commissions, as our prior commissions and information databases were not the same.

Cons

Many of my issues with things were learning to use it after we were used to our old database. I know there are some things we don't need or use that I wish you could turn on/off, but that is a VERY minor complaint.

Commissions Module

I can not say enough praise for the AgencyBloc support team. I have had extensive conversations and had them walk me through how to create work flows, sales pipelines, and reporting. Everyone I have worked with is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and so very helpful.

Pros

The commission upload feature is one of my favorite parts of this program. I had spent two years manually calculating for our office. When I called and spoke to the customer service team, they walked me through how to set it up and how to use it and it has saved me a tremendous amount of time. The newest update that allows for keeping statement dates of the reports within the agent report dates was another bonus.

Cons

The way that the imports works with the existing policies to match them up can be frustrating at times and I would like to see the option (at some point) to be able to do edits on the policy or be able to control the override of information from the import so eliminate the need to go back in and change information back on the policy detail page.

Agency Bloc is a decent product

It has been overall a good experience. I think they are a little on the expensive side for what they are. They aren't too much more than a large filing system. We could probably get the same use from Google for a whole lot less.

Pros

The system has most of the data that you need frequently available on the first page. It has quick access to policy numbers and contracts if you save it on there.

Cons

It is a little obnoxious that it is web based. It takes more than just saving a contract or a guide to a folder. I wish they had a desktop version of this so we could save quickly.

Very Impressed

We are very happy with the service and are always excited to learn about more features and improvements as it gets better every year.

Pros

There is a lot of functionality and it can be very customized to the business. We are still learning about new ways to use the service and the customer service line has always been there to help.

Cons

Sometimes the customization can be a little too much and can create confusion because we set something up the incorrect way which causes time and frustration to be efficient.

Excellent CRM for insurance Professionals

Agencybloc has been great. Service is excellent and the customization is limitless.

Pros

CRM is very customizable and easy to use. Setup in no time at all

Cons

To use some of the advanced items (workflow emails, etc...) does require knowledge of coding or the need to hire a professional

An extremely useful, option packed, and user friendly CRM.

I use this software everyday and it is user-friendly and intuitive. i find it fast and rapid to put the data in that I need to and to pull the reports that I need.

Pros

The ability to customize it to meet our needs.

Cons

If I ever had a con, I called customer service and had was speedily helped by extremely pleasant and knowledgeable representative.

President of Agency~

Good Value and overall ease of use.

Pros

Using AgencyBLoc has helped improve our client base and data mining sources. A daily CRM tool to manage our existing client base with LEAD reminder to contact call. Overall very satisfied with 'LIVE CHAT' bar and ongoing support.

Cons

The reminder or "To DUE reminder" sometimes will not notify us of a potential upcoming clients birthday for marketing .....the notification system at times will not recognize certain potential future LEADS for our agency.....

Great software with great support.

Pros

I like the fact that it is a cloud based system with the ability to easily add custom fields. I also very much like the built in ability to do mass emails/email-drops as well as some built-in automatic workflow functions. Commission importing is also very easy and time saving. I like the continuous product improvements - most recently the addition of Outlook integration. We have also very much enjoyed the strong customer/product support from AgencyBloc.

Cons

We had used a different software for more than a decade and I may be biased because of that. There is a feature, related to how AgencyBloc has products set up, that I am not keen on. However, it is not a major issue for our work and use of the system.

I LOVE AgencyBloc!!

Pros

It is easy to implement, easy to use, has all the capabilities I am looking for to design automated workflows, track activities, track commissions and keep notes, documents, and call recordings.

Cons

I haven't found a way to store referral partner contact information as easily as I would like, but keep it separate from my client contact information.

AgencyBloc Review

Pros

I really like the ease of use. The Main Detail page houses all pertinent client info, and then the tabs at the top make it easy to move to Policies and Activities.

Cons

I have very little to say for what I like least about this software! My only complaint would be that the 1 time it went down, it took almost all day for it to come back up.

All In One Insurance Solution for Brokers!

AgencyBloc is the single best all-in-one insurance platform out there - and I've used just about all of them as the IT Director for Custom Health Plans. Absolutely any part of the system can be found from a top level search, and the lead system especially has unparalleled versatility for customization. It's even possible to post directly into the CRM, and combined with the autoresponder capability,...

Pros

Biggest pros are the ease of customization and searchability, and the simplicity of use on any device. The entire CRM is mobile friendly, so even on the go, the whole system is at your fingertips.

Cons

The only real con other than a relatively hefty learning curve (which is expected with this many features) is the lack of a built in rate engine - obviously not a huge deal with so many out there, and if nothing else, it's likely something planned in the future. Regardless, it's easy enough to write a cross-post into a quoting engine AND AgencyBloc without disrupting either one.

Extremely User Friendly & A MAJOR Time Saver!

There are too many to list. But, mainly, the fact that our customers are all in one easy spot, and since we have two office locations, all of us are able to access and utilize the program. I personally have saved many, many hours of my work week, as am now able to simply upload most of our commissions directly into Agency Bloc, and don't have to spend my valuable time simply inputting numbers into Excel.

Pros

Before we purchased the Agency Bloc software, I was spending a good majority of my time simply inputting commissions. This was all done by one person (me!), and I was simply not able to keep up with this exhaustive process, and take care of our customers and their respective issues to boot. Since utilizing the commission feature on Agency Bloc, I now have the necessary time to help our customers...

Sales Pipeline

We have been very satisfied with Abloc. Even with work arounds it has very much helped us streamline our daily work flows. And now that the Sales Pipeline is available, we are better able to track our leads even better than we had hoped for.

Pros

We had been looking for a better way to keep track of any and all actions that had occurred on a client's policy. Abloc gave us the ability to track all activities and have an easy way to find the history for any action taken over time.

Cons

Tracking leads was a huge issue for us. We felt hindered on being able to track a lead from first contact to issued policy in a way that worked for us.

Great for keeping client information all in one place, it is easy to quickly access the data we need

Being web based, it is easy for our company with several remote offices to all use the same data base. It also makes it easy to access information off site as our agents meet with people outside the office on occasion.

Pros

It's fairly strait-forward to use. The way everything is labeled, after a small amount of training we are able to keep multiple users consistent with data entry. This enables more accurate reporting, which in turn helps with other aspects of running our company such as marketing.

Cons

Duplication of information - Policy detail and coverages share several of the same data points. I question a bit of the accuracy of reports. Recently I pulled up all active clients and updated missing information. Shortly after that a coworker was pulling up several accounts that had missing information. I have also had a couple of coworkers tell me some attached information had disappeared. This has not happened to me, so I have not been able to determine if it was operator error or the program.

Unique and Timesaving

We use it to consolidate our fixed insurance commission reports and pay the advisors. This keeps track of sales, trails and even other expenses that we can manually enter. It has solved a lot of issues in trying to provide statements from our office vs. using Excel and having to keep track of everything we need to add and remember to look up (i.e., older insurance trails, etc.). We revised our workflows to make sure the data is entered accurately up front, and then it's smooth sailing.

Pros

The ease of consolidating and reporting information. We replaced our spreadsheets with this and then discovered a lot of additional features that we've gradually started to use as well. This is a great piece of software that's worth every penny... We are small, but the Advisors love the reports compared to what we provided before. And we are no longer spending hours tracking and reporting information for them.

Cons

I can't think of anything really. It does a great job at what it's supposed to do. Really it does.

One giant step...

If you are looking for a software system to run an agency that specializes in group life and health and related lines you should take a look at the Agency Bloc product. It is easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and does a great job generating reports and tracking clients. I am very happy I am making the switch.

Pros

Making the decision to change agency management software is extremely difficult but when you run into substantial limitations on functionality it is time to look at alternatives. After switching to Agency Bloc I immediately found that I could generate reports in seconds that took me much longer to generate on my old system. I found the interface to be much more user friendly and service team was...

Cons

For some reason it seems that the people who design these agency systems get carried away with setting up functions that the average agency just does not use. In some cases the information that I would like to see on one centralized screen requires that you either change screens several times or set up a "custom" page where you can put the info you want to see in one place. I would like to see more "user defined" fields on the main screens but the ability to set up custome fields on some of the pages works with a little effort.

Best Management System for Benefits

I have been using this system since 2013 and will tell you there is no better on the market today. The customer service is second to no one. I call and they respond immediately to most of my issues. What really impresses me is what I jokingly call my Christmas list when i call in with a suggestion. You see if I feel like there is something missing that I would like to see implemented they carefully listen to me and ( not always ) but a lot of times have implemented the idea. We service approximately 45-50,000 employees and around 200 groups with this system. I believe ( and I have investigated ) that this is the best system in the market place that you can use to service your customers. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Pros

Is it is not only user friendly but adaptable to my needs. I can make changes in certain areas to custom what I am looking at.

Cons

Of course I want to be able to customize it more in certain areas.

AgencyBloc

Finding a product that fit so many aspects of what I was looking for was amazing. When I was searching I found several but they were all missing certain features. This was the most comprehensive program I found and I have been very pleased with it.

Pros

This is a great product for client base and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Many basic features are easy to use and efficient. MANY MANY features to fit different needs of how people may manage their own business. Payroll tracking is amazing and ties right to data tracking all in one program.

Cons

Reports are bit cumbersome to set up. Would like to have more ability to share information at different management levels without giving admin access.

Overall, very good

Pros

Ease of use, does most everything we need it to. Allows my agents to access it from their tablets, phones and laptops while out in the field.

Cons

There are a few functions that I wish AgencyBloc to do: Allow my agents to send out their own mass email campaigns. Wish it was more expensive to simply allow them to have access to their own commission payments. Wish they could also run their own reports, ie: missing commission reports. I feel to much is put on my simply because the agents don't have access to a lot of functions just simply because we don't pay a higher fee.

Perfect Customer database software for the insurance agency.

Pros

It is designed around what information I need to track for my customers so the reports are helpful. I am so glad I am not paying for more than I needed. I looked at Salesforce but it was too much for a small agency like mine. When my general agency recommended Agencybloc, it was perfect.

Cons

The only feature I like least is the reporting. Takes a lot of time to figure out how to get the end result that we need for labels, forms, or other papers. We do not take the time to look at training or call, but I am sure if we did it would help.

AgencyBloc Rocks!

Everyone we have worked with has been great! From the sales demo and getting all our questions answered, to the initial set up, to commission training, etc., everyone has been patient with our hundreds of questions.

Pros

This software program is outstanding! There are too many features to list however, the one that stands out the most is the commission tracker. Just importing commission statements each month and AgencyBloc automating that part of our job is priceless. Instead of searching through statements or spreadsheets, I can quickly run a report in AgencyBloc and see exactly who we are missing commissions for each month.

Cons

As with any software or new program, the least likeable thing is the time it takes to get everything set up and going. Even though this is a "con", I can say since AgencyBloc syncs with another system we use for client data, getting the client and/or carrier information in the system wasn't hard. It just takes some upfront time, as it will with any system.

Great Database System, Improves Inter-departmental Communication.

Our company started with a primarily paper based system and went to AgencyBloc specifically as a database to keep all of our client and clients employee information. We quickly realized that AgencyBloc was a powerful tool and saves us the time. We frequently need reports on our groups and employees to create quotes. The reports are easy to pull off of the Website and we rely heavily on them....

Great Program - Easy to Use

We moved from GBS to AgencyBloc in 2016. The difference is night and day. All of our client information is available and easy to search and find. AgencyBloc did a mass transfer of information from GBS to AgencyBloc at the inception of their service. Although there were some updates that had to be done after the fact, the system is very user friendly and we did not lose any information. We like...

Pros

Easy to Use , Customizable, Lots of reporting Capability, follow up system using the dashboard is great. Also can use the system on your mobile device.

Cons

Effective, but lately it's been having a slow response.

Efficient, but pausing at random times doesn't help. It prevents me to do my work.

Pros

Everything has a spot. Personal info is where you need it to be. Very functional.

Cons

Lately it keeps pausing when you click on a tab. It'll take forever to load. We have our IT guys check our service multiple times and everything was okay. AgencyBloc pauses at the worst times. There's instances where I'll have to click out and log back in for it to load properly.

AgencyBloc is a Time Saver!

AgencyBloc is a time saver especially when it comes to email campaigns. You can quickly sort out a list of customers to send specific emails to.

Pros

You can set up automated emails to customers and forget about it. The system will automatically send out your welcome emails, birthday emails, holiday emails, etc. Then, you can check to see who opened the email, how many times they viewed it, and if they clicked on any links. This is a great way to find out how effective your emails are and if you should continue sending them. From my experience, whoever reads your emails the most, happens to be the customer who refers the most.

Cons

Mass emails are at 2 cents per email, but that's only $2 for 100 emails. (Still a great deal!)