Fiverr Workspace Logo

Fiverr Workspace

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

Fiverr Workspace Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

Reviews by rating

AND.CO makes it really easy to create a proposal or contract, and this functionality is where it stands out. It's super simple to customise and all the templates included look great.
Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.
I love the integration with other payment providers, like PayPal. I love being able to design a template that captures my brand image but also is simple and readable on various platforms.
Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users.
The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid.
I could see very little difference. There was no visual to understand and follow.

Moses T.

Marketer

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

And.co for payment

Transcript

Moses: Hi, my name is Moses, I'm a digital consultant. My rating for Fiverr Workplace is a four out of...

Rick M.

Director of Photography

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Kind of a let down

Transcript

Rick: Hi, my name is Rick. I'm a director of photography, and I would give AND.CO four out of five stars....

Manish B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fiverr Workspace: The All-In-One Solution for Freelancers and Businesses

Fiverr workspace are generally positive. I appreciate the platform's project management, financial management, and collaboration tools, as well as its security and customization options. Fiverr workspace is easy to use and helps streamline workflows, while also allowing collaboration with team members, clients, and freelancers.That being said, some users may encounter issues or limitations with the...

Pros

Fiverr workspace offers project management tools that allow me to organize work, track progress, and collaborate with team members. It also provides financial management tools such as invoicing, online payments, and expense tracking to help me manage my finances efficiently.Fiverr workspace provides advanced security features to protect the information, including encryption, secure payments, and access control, which is good. I can customize the workspace according to individual needs, with features such as custom branding and personalized notifications.

Cons

In beginning, I find that Fiverr workspace has a bit of a learning curve, as it may take time to understand all of the available features and how they work together. otherwise, all things are good for me on Fiverr workspace.

MG

Mark G.

Construction, self-employed

Workplace is great, until it's not.

This really started out as a promising service. However, I made a couple mistakes and lost access to my account in the first few days. When I tried to get help from Customer Service, they asked for my username and email address, which I had already given more than once, in the same email thread. They even claimed they couldn't find my account and asked for some form of proof that it existed so I sent them a screenshot of my account dashboard. The next response was an acknowledgement that I seemed to be having problems and if I could provide my username and email address, they'd be happy to help. Again, the entire history is contained in a single email thread.

Pros

I was pretty excited because Workplace seemed to have exactly what I needed. All the right features in one place, relatively easy to use, and the price was unbeatable. Unfortunately, things went south very quickly.

Cons

Sadly, my experience with Customer Service was incredibly disappointing. After providing my account information multiple times and even sending screenshots of current activity, they could not find my account in their system. That doesn't inspire confidence.

Cristina A.

Photography, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Its good

I think fiverr could help small business, but their new website isn't working as it used to, they changed their reach and that's when we stopped using it.

Pros

It really helped us during COVID times, offering our services even outside of our country, allowing us to keep our business going smoothly.

Cons

Fiverr takes a 20% commission on the total amount of the payment, which could be okay, if we hadn't also to pay a fee when transferring founds to our bank/paypal account.

AL

APRIL L.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Great Tool for Business Coaches

Pros

As a business coach for online service providers, I don't need a robust tool that covers projects, deliverables, etc. I was using a CRM tool that offered all that and more, but cost more than And CO, too. And that's not smart business for me. I love that it has the exact features I need, for a very affordable price. But what's worth more than that is their customer service.Representative ALWAYS helps me, even with difficult requests. That's worth a mint when you're running your own business!

Cons

I wouldn't say I like anything least. As a new tool they've had some feature improvements and additions that have added value, and I'm guessing they will continue to do that. But every tool has a roadmap of improvements, so that's not a negative in my opinion. I'm happy to grow with them.

Hey April, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support and we are so super thrilled to hear that AND.CO's customer service team is worth mint when running your own business!! That is music to our ears and we have got your back April. If you ever need anything at all you know where to find us right in the in-app support chat! Jodi*

MR

Maha R.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Despite being a new user, I'm happy!

My experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

Pros

That it is free is what I appreciate most. I've been using it for more than a year, and it's incredibly tidy, responsive on mobile devices, and linked with payments. I freelance on many projects. All of my projects, expenses, and deadlines are managed. The fact that they keep introducing new features makes the program better and closer to my ideal state than anything else, in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing has been observed thus far. There were a couple issues I had to contact customer service about, but they responded quickly and were extremely helpful. The only thing I might recommend is adding the ability to automatically round up tickets to the next quarter-hour mark.

HY

Hunter Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Review for Fiverr

I highly recommend Fiverr for busy entrepreneurs who need to outsource tedious, time consuming tasks or for the creation of digital products, especially if they're on a budget.

Pros

-Excellent app for finding inexpensive, high quality services.-Easy to use.-Transparent (you can view each seller's reputation).

Cons

I personally haven't had a negative experience using the Fiverr app.

KM

Karen M.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Small business game changer!

Web design and coding, layout, etc.

Pros

The customer service makes the experience absolutely no risk!

Cons

In the beginning when they were first getting started there were some things to iron, but now it's perfect1

TM

Tholang M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Fiverr workspace review

So far so good. It helped us boost our company.

Pros

It has a very clean interface and an efficient task management. Tasks are easy to assign, track, and complete. With integrated messaging and file sharing, it helps us with effective teamwork.

Cons

It lacks comprehensive chat features. The platform may require some learning for new users and interface lags sometimes can affect user experience.Again, pricing can increase for larger teams or additional functionalities.

SS

Shephard S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

The BEST platform to Manage project and finances

Freelancer

Pros

Fiver support is no doubt but the best in providing services and the are responsive and they make the platform more professional. The interface is perfect and user-friendly and its easy to find everything that I need.

Cons

running a business takes more time so if there was a way of making simple and savable template the platform will be fine to work in. There is manual work done, typing.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

my big markets

When you present quality work and good prices, I think you can sell better fiverr

Pros

Fiverr is a powerful platform, whose positive aspect lies in its intelligent, automated tools that allow you to track all your expenses and make the most of your money.

Cons

It's not easy to stand out from the crowd when you're new and there's a very wide range of products in many sectors.

SP

Stormy P.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

Pros

The And.co app really helps those of us who work for ourselves stay on top of our 'backend'. It allows me to draft and send proposals and contracts to clients so that the terms of our agreement are understood while making it easy for clients to settle payments. I can track how much I spend on a project via the mobile app, which has helped me keep track of time spent when working with a client in person. The ease of the proposal template really helps me to build a proper proposal/contractor ensuring I don't miss any legalities that protect my client and me.

Cons

And.co's contract template, although great, I believe can be more adjustable given the profession in which you work. I am professional organizer so it would be great to alter the contract a bit by being able to add some of my own stipulations.

Hey there Stormy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It means a lot and we're so glad to hear we were able to improve your freelancing experience by providing you with the tools and app you needed. We're happy to announced that the new AND CO Pro subscription features brand new customization options for the Contract that we hope you'll love! Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly with any questions, suggestions or feedback. We've always got your back!

Jannica P.

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Pros

Some favorite itemized pros: quick and easy invoicing simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!) easy time-tracking extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much...

Cons

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always! Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience! Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them! Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Relvin G.

Computer Software, self-employed

Very easy to use and quick customer support

My experience so far has been pleasant.

Pros

What I loved more about this software was the minimalist approach to something that can become quite complex with other solutions: invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Up until now this is the platform I use for all of this because its free. They provide updates frequently and keeps their users up to date. I am also able to track my time, customize invoices and create contracts that clients can sign.

Cons

I do not like the fact that they seem to be slowly rolling a paid "pro" subscription. They seem to have plans to lower the clients that you can have as a free subscription member. I fear that this will slowly be the norm and the free version will slowly fade away, rending this solution useless to me. In terms of actual functionality, I have not found a con to using this software. I get up and running very quickly every day.

Hey there Relvin! Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback. We do not have any plans to phase out our Free plan or make any changes to it; you can continue to use it for Free as long as you like! We've introduced Pro as a step towards creating a fully-fledged premium freelancing suite which we plan to fill to the brim with shiny new features like team-based accounts. Because we're putting every cent of Pro into development and support, we want to hear from you what kinds of features you would be the most interested in. We want to hear from you! Let us know what features you need and we will pass the feedback to our product team directly.

Norm S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

And.Co just keeps improving

Support is top-notch and responsive. I genuinely feel that they are interested in what makes the freelancer user experience better.

Pros

I started out with And.Co quite a while ago as one of the tools in my toolbox, but I never really used it that much as it just didn't have features that I felt was necessary for a freelancer. Well, fast-forward to today and And.co just keeps getting better and better. They are very active in developing new features and listening to suggestions. I always feel welcome with my ideas and feel that they take an honest look at them. I'm now genuinely interested in moving to And.co for my freelance dashboard.

Cons

At some point it may be nice to have a native Win10 app to compliment the app they have for Android (might be a better experience than running in a browser.) I would also like to see more emphasis put on the time-tracking (although they have made some great improvements in the last several months.

Hey there Norm, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad you're on our team and we appreciate your support. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate you sticking with us. We're happy to look into adding a Windows 10 app to our suite of tools and can take a look at any feedback you may have to expand the Time Tracking. Thanks so much for your input. Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by, so don't be stranger!

ML

Mark L.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Must have for fiverr users

Overall elevated my business and my ability to manage my business finances on Fiverr due to clean and simple analytics. Great app to consult when determining feasibility of a financial decision.

Pros

Essentially enhances all work you do on Fiverr. Perhaps the most powerful tool available for freelancers on Fiverr due to the fact it is an in house app and links directly to your profile. Security and privacy is never a concern as it follows Fiverr's high standards of data privacy standards. Where this app excels is in its ability to not only show you earnings, but also any possible spending you occur during the completion of the project. Automated business expenses also allow for ease of completion of taxes and gives an overall clean and refreshing look at all business analytics in a simple format.

Cons

Your business essentially must use Fiverr to benefit from this at all. For the Fiverr business this app is second to none, however unfortunately to my knowledge the app is locked into only Fiverr based businesses.

Edith W.

This app is an extremely effective and well-designed tool that any freelancer could benefit from

Pros

I personally love their invoicing tool. It reminds me when clients are overdue, allows me to send receipts and everything sent out from this app looks well-designed and professional. You can use your own branding, and customize the invoices and proposals I have personally received quite a few compliments from my clients regarding the efficiency of this system since moving over from a much more manual...

Cons

I have mentioned to the support team that I would prefer the option to create simple Quotations instead of Proposals - which they have taken into consideration and will be looking into implementing.

Hey there Edith, Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really, really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the world. We're so glad we were able to have this kind of an impact! We really enjoy hear from you and made sure to pass your suggestion for quotations onto the team. We are always looking for ways to improve and will consider all feedback strongly. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out again at any time!

Timothy T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A must have tool for freelancers

I use this daily to manage my design and consultation clients. After adding this app to my process, I've done away with apps like Toggl, Xero (at least the invoicing features), and any other side apps I was mish-mashing together in an attempt to cover my needs. If you're a freelancer, you NEED this app.

Pros

I absolutely LOVE this software. - Free for managing 1 client per month - The interface is perfect, everything is easy to find and well laid out - Easily create beautiful proposals and even contracts for your clients right in the app - Includes a desktop time tracking app (which is better than Toggl) - Great invoices, options to remind clients - The dashboard gives you everything you need to see in a clear, clean UI - Brought to you by the people who made Fiverr!

Cons

Seriously, this thing is perfect. I can't think of a single thing wrong with this product.

Hey Timothy, thank you so much for taking the time to right this awesome review! We're so happy to hear that your loving AND CO so far and that we're able to offer you the tools you need to grow and manage your business, like contracts and proposals, time tracking and invoicing! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in our in-app Support chat, your chief operators are here for you day and night and we have got your back!

IA

Ihtsham A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Good software, but no development direction

Pros

Very handy and easy to use. online payments

Cons

Customer support never listen to you, they always come up with nice sentences & talks, but they have their own development line. And there is no board where we can ask for changes/or features.

Hey Ihtsham, Thank you for your review and for taking the time. Jodi here, I hope you are well. We are happy to hear AND.CO is handy and easy to use for you. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about our support team when it comes to feedback and developments. I can assure you we are here for you and we take your feedback right to the product team. Whenever we implement a new feature we make sure to let our users know and we are always working on enhancing AND.CO everyday. If I can help with anything feel free to reach me directly in the app anytime. Jodi*

Maryam Z.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Review for Fiverr workspace

Overall, Fiverr workspace is reliable and ensures payments to the workers.

Pros

Fiverr workspace is an online earning plateform for freelancers. People, having any certain skill, can earn through it. I am its user since 2020 and I am totally satisfied with it. It is reliable, sustainable and makes you your own boss.

Cons

The competition is so high on Fiverr workspace. So, it is a bit challenging for newbies.

MG

Marcel G.

Design, self-employed

Perfect for freelancers

Great app and nice, sleek design. What I like most about It is how quickly it has gotten better. The app was great when I started, but it seems like new features are added or improved constantly. Interaction is super smooth and honestly pretty dope to use. Saved a lot of hours invoicing/expensing/generally getting my work organized on this thing. Definitely plan on continuing!

Pros

Probably the interaction. Also really enjoy the support provided in the app. The person I have is really quick in responding and helpful. Identified some tax deductibles I hadn't spotted!

Cons

Would like reconciliation to be a little smarter. Being able to use multiple currencies would be helpful for me since I travel a ton but don't know if that's a common use.

Hey Marcel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experience. We are so thrilled to hear that you like the sleek design and think the app is pretty dope! We are always working on improving the app especially our reconciliation process and you can absolutely use our multi currency feature, reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat and we can show you how! Also, please do not hesitate to let us know any other specific features you were after as we would love to hear them!

KJ

Kristal J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

AND.co everything

It has been the only invoicing software I use and will continue to use it. I appreciate the effort they put into building this software, it can only get better.

Pros

I have been using AND.co since I got introduced to it over two years ago. It has been my go-to for involving my clients worldwide. I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately

Cons

I would love more payment integration for my country. I live in the Caribbean and one of our biggest issues is collecting online payments that go directly into our bank accounts.

Hey there Kristal! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for AND.CO and we are so glad to hear that you enjoy the platform! Your feedback on international payments is so valuable and the team appreciates your insight. We wish you all of the prosperity going forward. Cheers!

Benjamin W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I'd Be Lost Without This Service

The title of this review may sound cliché, but it's absolutely the truth. I use AND CO for all of my project management & time tracking needs. It does invoicing, time tracking, client/contact management, project tracking, subscriptions, proposals, contracts, and income/expense tracking. You can hook up Stripe and/or PayPal and/or your bank account to accept payments as well. I suspect it’s free because they will eventually release a larger enterprise version (but that's just speculation), but again, it’s a pretty incredible application/service. 👍

Pros

- Outstanding Customer Support*** - Time Tracking - Client Contact Management - Project Tracking/Management - Subscription Payments - Proposals & Contracts - Automated Income & Expense Tracking - Right now it’s 100% free

Cons

- Interface can be clunky and strays from the native web experience (e.g. comman+z doesn't undo) - NO automated invoicing or invoice templates

Heyo Benjamin, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. We're so happy you took the time to leave this kind, informative review and share your thoughts about AND CO. We're so happy we were able to offer an experience that had such a positive impact on you and your business. We will keep you posted on requested features such as automated invoicing or invoice templates. Don't be a stranger! If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Dv

Divan v.

Design, 1-10 employees

Keeping Track

Great experience seamless integration with the mobile app.

Pros

AND CO offers a great solution for all your estimate, scope and costing requirements when it comes to admin work you can focus on what you do best while they take care of all the sending and reminding. It's a great platform where you can keep an eye on all your clients' projects, invoices and to add to the benefits you can request a monthly report on all income and expenditure. Another beneifit is that AND CO runs on a custom made mobile app.

Cons

Recurring monthly payment could be lower and the mobile app could feature fingerprint sign-in on your AND CO profile.

Hey there Divan, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that AND.CO is a great solution for proposals, projects, invoices and reports. We are also so pleased to hear that you love our mobile app. We can definitely consider mobile finger print sign on and I will pass this on to the team for sure. Please reach out to us directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Rithvik P.

Research, 1-10 employees

All in one software for Freelancers and Small Business

Quick invoicing and expenses are the best features by far with a very good and clean UI. I recommend this to all the freelancers and small business owners.

Pros

I just love the way app manages the invoices, expenses and tasks. This is a perfect app for invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Time tracking is an additional feature to keep track on how much you spend on your work. By the way all these amazing features are all free. The support is super active and have proper knowledge on how to guide a user and setup things.

Cons

Would like to see a full pledged mac os app, which on having only tasks and time tracking.

Hey Rithvik, Thank you very much for sharing your review, it means the world to us to hear that you love AND CO and all of our features as well as our customer support team!! Thanks for your suggestion for a full featured mac desktop app we will bring it up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

SA

Spoorthy A.

Design, 1-10 employees

One good way to track expenses

After the pricing change i have started using this app just for tasks and expense tracker.

Pros

And.co helps me track my expenses and manage my task all at one place. In addition to this you can send invoices to client and receive payments. I can track my recurring expenses using this app. Best way to manage all your work at one place.

Cons

It was a free software from fiverr now they started charging. In free version you can only send invoices to one client. Which is kind weird how will one just have a single client.

Spoorthy, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you love tracking expenses, managing tasks and invoicing with AND CO. Also, regarding our Free plan, as you can absolutely send invoices to which ever client is active and you can make clients active and inactive this way as a option too!! We would love to show you how and if you ever need any help with this, please feel free to reach out via our in app support chat your chief operators have always got your back and would love to show you how you can achieve this! *Jodi