GoSpotCheck Reviews

4.87/5 (23 reviews)

Debra Flanders

This is a phenomenal app for doing audits or work related business that needs questions anwered!

Reviewed 2018-01-19

I got the best benefit of all and that is time. I do the questions and the job at the same time, and it walks me through the job as I do it. No room for error. When I am done, I am done.. no long debriefs after!I love that this software lets me answer the audit based questions right now. I can go into a business and get the job done without having any extra work to do when I leave. I also love that it is so simple to use, and easy to get filled out. I have not had any problems with this app while I was using it and I have used it many times! This is definitely one I will be keeping!

Douglas Louro

Infinitely Adaptable!

Reviewed 2015-09-23

We have been utilizing GoSpotCheck to enable our business to support our workplace management services. The application is very stable and reporting is instant. Easy to use, and very easy to demonstrate to our end users for use and reporting. This tool has enabled us to better manage our services and field teams more efficiently and effectively.

Excellent App

Reviewed 2015-06-25

This is an excellent & easy to use survey app with great data & dashboard output. The surveys are easy to build & deploy, the responses are rolled into an easy to understand summary or downloadable for custom data manipulation, and their support team is excellent! We haven't run into any issues that were not immediately resolved or quickly corrected in-app.Easy to deploy to team Easy to use Immediate & quick results on the dashboards Ability to create custom analysis through downloadable response data Quick response from support / customer service

Joshua Taylor-Martin

GoSpotCheck is Amazing!

Reviewed 2015-06-25

We were looking for a solution to track retail execution that made sense to our employees in the field as well as would provide us usable, sortable data that was easy filter and organize. Ba-BAM GoSpotCheck has been all of these things and more. Their Customer Support has been amazing and they work with us to provide us what we need, help to ensure we are getting everything out of the platform, and are great partners in business.Ease of functionality Great UI Smart platform for users and admin Great People Appropriately priced

Darius Mixich

User friendly and effective tool

Reviewed 2015-06-24

Have been using GoSpotCheck for approximately 3 years. Looking back, I can't believe how ineffective our tools and processes used to be prior to GoSpotCheck - never going back to that. We have transitioned most of the "paperwork" that is completed in the field into missions. Now, from a centralized location one can easily analyze the product quality at each location in close to real-time. Should there be a product/process related concern and we want to gauge the extend of the problem, a mission is quickly created and opened to the users. Within a few hours the data collected is analyzed and interpreted. On another note, the personalized customer service received is second to none. Any question/concern is addressed with a call or email and the turnaround time is usually a matter of minutes.

Outstanding tool!

Reviewed 2015-09-17

Excellent resource to gauge/measure key performance indicators in field with real time dynamic reporting capabilities. Customer support is best in class. Highest recommendation! dynamic reporting customer support ease of use

Rene Carrillo ICE

Go Spot Check makes an impact

Reviewed 2015-06-24

This app has made data collection much easier for my team. It has also helped us stay focused on the important items and hold each other accountable. The mobility aspect is perfect for multi-unit situations. The people at GSC are very accommodating and work with us to make any necessary changes. Easy to use. Easy to customize. Generates PDFs to leave share feedback.

Great tool!

Reviewed 2015-06-24

GoSpotCheck is a great, easy tool to use. It's quick, easy to use, and gives me the ability to identify trends and areas of opportunity at a glance. Ease of use Ability to target specific areas of emphasis

Catalina Colon

GoSpotCheck has revolutionized the way we analyze the retail environment.

Reviewed 2015-06-25

Pros: real-time results, easy charts to review metrics, online access, conducted by mobile phone entries, multi-user capabilities, PDF and Excel report recaps. Cons: not compatible with Windows phones, but does work with all other "smart" phones. I have been using GSC for two years in an advanced "Administrator" role. It is easy to create surveys-missions, add users, place groups, and people groups. At Beam Suntory, we now use GoSpotCheck to administer many of our Sales Incentive programs to track and document through validation. Only caution is to manage how many surveys are out at a given time.

Terry Ison

Good Business App to have

Reviewed 2015-09-18

We use GSC while in retail stores to keep track of competitive products, promotions and changes as well as to report on training, discussions and merchandising of our products. It's easy to use/navigate and has been a great tool for keeping track of store information.Easy to understand, use and navigate.

GIANNA SANDERS

This app is amazing

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-10

This is a very user friendly software. I really enjoy using it.I love using this app. It makes things so much easier as everything is able to be done through the app. It grabs your location, is easy to setup the instructions on it. It is very user friendly.

Kim Debnam

Amazing product!

Reviewed 2015-08-17

The team at GSC make you feel like you are their only customer, their attention and willingness to help and advise should be the standard for every customer service/tech support nationwide. They know their product inside and out and have never stumbled in an explanation or a tutorial. Their follow up and reassurance that they are there for you is fabulous. The application is easy to use - setting up custom missions for your company is a matter of following walk thru instructions. The reporting is professional and easy to view.Ease of use works as easily with Android as it does with iPhone Customer Service/Tech Support top notch

Kim Debnam

Amazing Hands on App Team

Reviewed 2016-03-01

No other App has the hands on customer service and guidance than this app. It's easy to use and an incredibly useful product. Easy to build "missions" that are customizable to your company, allowing for pictures to be added easily and the GPS right on target when you are in a location. Your personalized dashboard is easy to read and the reports you glean from your data are professional and useful. Can't say enough about GoSpotCheck and the GoSpotCheck team!

Monica Ensley

Simple way to track your data

Reviewed 2015-06-28

This is a simple way for me to track pertinent data during retail location visits. It allows for easy categorizing and future sorting of necessary information, as well as photos. I have had a few tech issues in the past, but the customer service has been fantastic and worked hard to resolve the issues. I highly recommend using this app!

Josh Taylor-Martin

GoSpotCheck is the Beez-neez

Reviewed 2015-06-25

I have been working with GSC for almost a year and they are great partners for our business. I couldn't offer a better solution at all- especially one that is so catered to our needs and our concerns if we ever have any.

Hillary Tuma

Great Ingenuity!

Reviewed 2016-12-07

Very comprehensive and intuitive, easy to use! This product provides great visuals and an easy-to-use reporting tool! I was very happy with it!

GinaRose Woitkun

Makes store visits very productive!

Reviewed 2015-06-29

Appreciate the ease of use and ability to create purposes with each visit. Keeps all date organized and follow up information useful/on hand when needed.

Bryan Rowe

The software has just got more and more refined.

Reviewed 2015-06-29

GoSpotCheck has just gone from strength to strength and the ease of use and functionality can not be faulted!

Jane Meredith

Retail Data

Reviewed 2015-06-25

It's a valuable tool for capturing data quickly and tracking account coverage.

John Ford

A great app to use for direct link with the company you work for.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-02-04

I get to do the job i am hired to do and answer the important debrief questions about the job (or stocking information) at the same time! I love that I can do the audits and jobs that are required and have all the questions answered at the same time, rather than having to go home and do an hour long debrief after the audit or stocking job. This makes it easier for both the company I work for and me!

Nicole Middendorf