All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iAuditor

Save time and effort by replacing paper based systems.

visit website

iAuditor Reviews

Pros

Incredible friendly non-pressured experience. They want to help you in and offer a tremendous solution, but they let you decide if it is a good fit.

Adam S.

Ben B.

Read the full review
Using within my team to improve the operation has been fantastic. Quick and easy to setup or utilise an existing template which can be adapted to suit your needs.

David K.

Read the full review

Cons

In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long.

John G.

Read the full review
In the beginning it could confuse you finding the right template to begin doing the audits.

Rajiv J.

Read the full review
I needed to move from a hard copy Site Audit Check Sheet to an electronic version that I could report on.

iAuditor Review

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Pros

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Cons

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates...

Pros

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the...

Cons

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2)...

Quality Product

It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Pros

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Cons

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Easy 2 Use

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Pros

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Cons

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

I loved using iAuditor

I loved it

Pros

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Cons

Multi document management not available

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Highly recommend this software

Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Pros

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Cons

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

Pros

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Cons

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Pros

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

Cons

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

Very Good

Pros

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Cons

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Fast for the field

Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Pros

Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Cons

Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

Hi Kristi. Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you are able to use this as a Mobile App. Also glad to hear Support have been able to help you with your reporting format!

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Pros

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Cons

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit. Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total. Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees...

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Assessment reporting

To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Pros

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Cons

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like. The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application. Highly recomend this application

Pros

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

Cons

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pros

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Cons

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Complete package.

iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pros

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Cons

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended...

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Very effective app

Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

Pros

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

Cons

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which...

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

GL Review

We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Pros

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Cons

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Pros

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Cons

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

CYA Checklisting at its best

Pros

This is good software to keep our technicians honest with the company and honest with themselves to ensure that they are in compliance and safe.

Cons

Sometimes the content can be nagging to the technician and they are forced to answer the same way every time and sometimes the content can be used against the technician to their demise.

Hey Lloyd. Thanks for the review and really happy to see that you are using iAuditor for safety and compliance purposes.

IAuditor Review

Good

Pros

ease of use, instant online audit distribution, photos attached to audits, audit archiving

Cons

customer service is good once you get someone on the phone. I have called several times about different issues and being on hold for long periods of time interupes my bussiness day

Hi Billy. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are utilizing photos attached to inspections. Thanks for feedback about our phone hold times. We'll pass this on to the team.

Record keeping at its best

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

Pros

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Cons

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Must have for any compliance audit

Pros

IAuditor was extremely easy to incorporate into our company. I use it for safety audits on all of our sites. It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

Cons

When the audit is completed, I log onto the Safety Culture website. I have not figured how to delete partial audits from my dashboard.

Hi Phil. Thanks for the review and happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system. In regards to removing incomplete inspections please reach out to support@safetyculture.com and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.