iAuditor Reviews

4.48/5 (50 reviews)

Matthew Blowers

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Reviewed 2016-10-19

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day. There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do. We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works. We like it. We use it. The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Ray Korczak

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Ben Benevento

Record keeping at its best

Reviewed 2018-12-02

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Michael Geldsetzer

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

Reviewed 2018-10-08

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Tania Maree

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Reviewed 2016-09-13

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again. time saving saves paper reduces business costs

Anonymous

GREAT product and so versatile

Reviewed 2018-01-19

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs. The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Audrey Hoke

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Reviewed 2018-03-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Absolutely worth the time and money!Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared. Easy to develop templates from scratch Range of field types Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting Easy to use in the field Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

Christian Savvakis

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Reviewed 2018-11-23

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.There is almost no boundaries to what you can create. Reporting is very good!

Chris Whitesides

Saves a lot of time when completing site reviews

Reviewed 2018-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

- Customizable audit reports that we can brand and format however we need, with various types of question/answer fields (radio buttons, drop downs, text fields, etc.). - Our field review teams can upload pictures directly from their mobile device while on-site to ensure there is no confusion. - When back in the office, our office staff can export the report to word and fine-tune as needed.

John Sivieri

iAuditor Review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-23

I'm significantly improving my audit time and taking notes and pictures of non-conformances immediately. iAuditor monitors the non-conformances and reminds me about them and automatically reminds me to conduct my audit on the schedule we set. iAuditor helped/built several electronic audits for me that I use for my GMP Facility Audit, Glass Audit and SQF System Audit.

Tom Martin

Simply the Best

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman. Helps us get our reports out quickly. Helps staff to be detailed in the field. Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

Graham Byles

iAuditor Makes Inspections So Much Easier!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-10

Cyclical inspections became so much easier once I spent the time to create the inspections in iAuditor. This is a brilliant piece of software that I highly recemmend.You can create outstanding quality inspection lists and quality checks in minimal time. The features and functionality made me look really professional when I presented the completed inspection sheet to my line manager. Branding is a great addition to make the final reports look professional and personal. Works great on tablet or phone which makes is super-handy and discreet. It can be as simple or complex as you choose it to be.

Ryan Carden

The easiest auditing experience I've had

Reviewed 2016-09-15

I started with a just a few iAuditor licenses but when other people saw how organized our audit reports were, they jumped on board. We now have 60+ people using iAuditor in the field. The help and support service SafetyCulture offers is second to none. It saves us a ton of time in the field and gives you a complex audit report that would've been impossible to obtain with conventional methods. We're able to create a template in 30 minutes, identify gaps in the system and provide real time feedback.

Sunil Mohinani

Excellent audit software, fully customizable to your environment

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-12

iAuditor makes it incredibly easy to setup, manage, and deploy audit and safety check templates to everyone on your team. The build in scheduling and assigning of action items keeps you from having to switch back and forth between emails and this program. Also, their mobile app development makes using this software a breeze in the field, which is a huge win for our end users, and keeps them from getting bogged down with the technology aspect and able to remain focused on completing the task at hand.

Shawn Arena

Great for my site reviews!

Reviewed 2018-10-16
Review Source: Software Advice

When I'm visiting a job site, iAuditor is a great tool for issues I discover when reviewing the site. I can run through a pre-populated list of inspection items, and take photos of discovered issues. When I get back to the office, I can export the review to PDF and/or Word and continue polishing it.

Ryan Derry

A good resource for customizable field audit forms

Reviewed 2018-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

iAuditor is easy to use report creation tool that allows users to create, check-out and share audit reports, field reports, daily logs, etc.

John Carrier

Decent electronic field review app, has some limitations

Reviewed 2018-10-21
Review Source: Software Advice

iAuditor is useful for field reviews without needing paper reports. I can use my tablet or phone to take photos, insert them into specific sections of my report and save out specific reviews. When I get back to the office, I can import the report into a Word template and print to PDF.

Sandra Vaquez

Great easy to use App - Just open and start building and using it to read all my crazy data.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Super easy to build templates to use in minutes! I got to really put my QA thinking into usable information other could understand, especially with having No programming skills!

Brandon Reese

Great field review tool for site reviews!

Reviewed 2018-11-13
Review Source: Software Advice

- I can use iAuditor from either my phone, tablet or laptop, depending on what I have on-hand while on-site. - Can insert pictures taken with device directly into specific sections of the report. - I can create various types of question/review items (buttons, drop-down, multi-line text fields, etc.)

Scott Jarrold

Smart user friendly Software

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I am a Asset Management Technical Author trying to offer electronic inspection forms to the maintenance fitters. I Auditor has all the responses (numbers, letters, signatures, photos), built into the software. The dashboard allows supervision and management to view the results and act on the actions as applicableSoftware that is very easy to use, has excellent, prompt support and is user friendly

Scott MacMillan

It's an interesting program for form creation, but it's not as fluid when multiple users need access to forms

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-16
Review Source: Software Advice

iAuditor is great if you have a repeatable type of audit and you do not need to edit the master copy much. If you do, you can end up with team members on different versions which could impact the audits and the information asked.I like the ability to create auditing forms for various field reviews, and the ability to add several custom field types into the audits (radio buttons, check boxes, pictures, etc.).

Natalia Ramirez

iAuditor simple and incredible

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-03

iAuditor good practical tool for the check list of inspections of all kinds

Karen Menard

iAuditor is a good field review mobile app

Reviewed 2018-10-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I use iAuditor for reviewing our residential projects under construction, and iAuditor makes it easy for me to flag issues and export reports directly to pdf to send to our contractors.

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-12-26

Not an expert, just a new comer discovering the tool. After a few days, I can’t remember how I was doing before......Just blown away. This app is ideal for our activity. Easy to use and a team always ready to help in case you want to discover more.