iAuditor Logo
iAuditor

Save time and effort by replacing paper based systems.

visit website

iAuditor Reviews

4.6

How would you rate iAuditor?

Pros

The instant access and reporting across the business, the ability to re-take and enact the surveying is a great asset to the compliance of our business.

BH

Ben H.

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

EP

Erik P.

It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme.

GL

Glen L.

Cons

Updating and versioning has been somewhat confusing.

JS

Josh S.

No possibility to create "action plan form" for addressee based on list of failed points. Action plan would be filled online via safetyculture web app.

AM

Aleš M.

The save/close options for inspections was a little confusing at first not knowing if it says completed but then we got use to it.

NK

Nivita K.

Good for Online Forms

Transcript

Xanthe: Hi, my name is Xanthe. I'm a contract administrator in the electrical contracting industry. I...

iAuditor Review

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Pros

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Cons

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates...

Pros

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the...

Cons

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2)...

Easy 2 Use

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Pros

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Cons

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

Super versatile

If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

Pros

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Cons

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!

Quality Product

It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Pros

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Cons

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Highly recommend this software

Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Pros

Cons

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

I loved using iAuditor

I loved it

Pros

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Cons

Multi document management not available

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Review iAuditor

User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

Pros

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

Cons

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Pros

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Cons

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Good feature set and user centred design

We are using iAuditor for health and safety audits, building checks, and as a means to ensure all steps are undertaken when working with heritage collections.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use, this software can be quickly opened, whether on a mobile device or desktop.

Cons

We had problems with working offline, the last time we tried this. I would like to see functionality that directly integrated floorplans as a specific feature, so they are organised and saved within the application for regular use. The markup functionality is passable, but could have more work - I currently generate floorplans with markup using a better app (Report and Run), and then share them to iAuditor.

Thanks for the review Damen and thanks for your feedback about markups!

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Pros

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Cons

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit. Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total. Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees...

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Assessment reporting

To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Pros

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Cons

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Audits / Inspection / Checklists . . . It Does It All

As an admin and user every aspect of both are amazing. As an admin i create all of the form templates that we use at our organization. This process is very easy to learn how to use. I really like the logic question that automatically add additional question depending on you initial answer in the template. As a user the forms that we use are very simple to use. Simply open the software, locate the template you want to use, and start using it.

Pros

There is a lot that I like about this software. The ease of use in developing a template to start. Then the ease of use when modifying a template. Another great feature is they offer a large "Public" library of form templates that other users have been nice enough to share. This makes it easy to modify the template to meet you exact needs. The ability to sign a for is an awesome feature as well.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that i do not like about this software. Keep up the great work team iAuditor!

Thanks for the review Ray! Looks like you are making use of our logic questions within templates so it's great to see you utilizing this!

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

Pros

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Cons

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like. The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application. Highly recomend this application

Pros

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

Cons

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pros

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Cons

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Complete package.

iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pros

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Cons

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended...

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Very effective app

Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

Pros

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

Cons

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

Pros

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

Cons

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Pros

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

Cons

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

GL Review

We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Pros

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Cons

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which...

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Pros

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Cons

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.