mHelpDesk Reviews

4.36/5 (717 reviews)

Tim Healy

Great if You Have to Make Invoices in the Field

Reviewed 2019-01-14

GOOD. mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment. I would recommend it. Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets. Support is very good. Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal. Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card. Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice. Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable. Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use. Intuitive desktop platform. Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.

Sigrid Ruppert

Reports

Reviewed 2018-04-04

- great customer service availability by phone and online chat. - easy scheduling. - mobile app for technicians on the road.With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.

Michael Shost

mHelpDesk a solid tool for MSPs

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

mHelpDesk has been a welcomed addition to our operations. In vetting the product it was challenging getting accurate information about how we wished to use the tool. We integrate it with QB and use QB Advanced Inventory for our inventory mgmt. It has been challenging getting the functionality we desire from the inventory module through the mHD UI. Since rolling it out, the core functionality is working well. The enhancements specific to our operations have been less successful. The fact that the mHD team is constantly gathering feedback and augmenting functionality makes me more confident that we will eventually be able to use it as we intended to use it from the onset. The forthcoming API is a big part of this.Easy association of work orders with easy to produce estimates & invoicing. Customizations are easily achievable via a user facing settings interface which is quite intuitive. Support has been very responsive to our requests. We may not always get the answers we wish we would get but support is quite robust. mHD is always gathering info from the users and adding functionality. We are greatly anticipating the API.

Olivia Stead

Just about the easiest system in the world to use!

Reviewed 2018-02-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I researched quite a few different comparable products and this is by far the best. I have a very small business with a staff that HATES technology and change and they are even capable of using this system. It's Crazy Easy to use! You can manage your "people" in one spot. I can see my customers and staff's profile in the click of a button. I can organize my techs work by "Jobs" that connect right to their schedules. The estimates are professional and accurate. I can hide details that I don't want to share with my customers on any "template" I need to. It is very easy to customize your templates. You can search by any piece of info you have (name, phone number, email, address etc.). The reports are extremely easy to run and very detailed. The app Has a functioning offline mode for when there is no service. The app and online version give you the option to see other peoples schedule (if they have permission). The app used google maps so it is always up to date. I can hide confidential info from my techs based on permission. My people can clock in and out right from their phones. It is compatible with quick books. I can easily calculate my markups right from the estimate screen. The customer service is absolutely unbeatable. They are always there during business hours. Everyone I speak with fixes my problems right away no matter if it is in a chat screen or over the phone. Lastly everyone I speak with is clear and concise. I am speaking to people that know what they are doing.

Tanya Cross

have used for 4 years now

Reviewed 2018-09-06
Review Source: Software Advice

We were much happier with the original version and while we continue to use the software, I still and looking for a new option to try. It is fairly easy to use. We mainly use it to create invoices and work orders that we print and send to customers. The customization of forms was great when they helped us initially set it up.

Shai Malul

Exceptional service and software

Reviewed 2015-04-15

The software: We are the owners and managers of over 1000 units across Pennsylvania, New jersey and Miami florida. We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management softwares throughout the years and non of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that its is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so exited for it. Thank you Mr. McClain ;) Once i decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk i was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if i could i would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done within the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, i was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thank you Megahn for everything !! Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

Roman Mesec

Customer support is great....in particular if you can get past the service desk to a develper or accont rep

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Really need the business unit capability enhanced a bit, and security levels in the system increased (ie added limited user option)...need a few more of this tye of permision, but by business unit *ie geographic region or department...This enables us to grow as a company and not have to look for an alternative systemease of use, desktop and mobile app pretty close....like idea of mobile app being focused on field technician, and desktop app can be used by office admin, etc.. I use it for field work order management, and close off the financial transactions for one account and on another account have finalcial transaction turned on. I use both.. I like idea of having both options. I find the tool easy to use, expandability is smooth as we grow the business...ie just add another account.......No problems with limitations on data, etc... They have a business unit function, which allows me to expand operations to different geogrphical regions and maintain each region as a separate entity.....I do not want the east coast operation to impact on the west coast operation, etc...I can also bill each region with a different logo/business unit, etc

Barbara Perham

Reviewed 2013-05-23
Review Source: Software Advice

We provide Information Technology Service and Solutions to home and business users. We pride ourselves on the fact that we deliver service and solutions that solve the headaches that Information Technology can cause, efficiently and professionally. Our solutions are totally managed by our support team made up of inside support technicians and field service technology support teams. Working on solutions that are managed and monitored allow our customers to focus on business, not I.T. issues. We have been working with an in-house solution for a few years that couldn't offer an easy to use mobile solution. Service Techs would have to connect to the server remotely and in most cases this took too long and was inefficient. Utilizing an access database, exporting to Excel and QuickBooks was problematic due to the fact that data fields would change from an update, causing us to have to reconfigure more often. This is extremely non-productive. We are 90% done with converting our customers over to the new MHelpDesk solution. This has been a painless migration for us. I am very happy with the ease of use with this solution. The Techs love it too, and say things like "what an improvement, we now have all the customer data at our finger tips while we are at the customer location". The online help and support videos are a big plus. Checking out the Blogs we found helpful information that gave us some ideas on how we could configure MHelpDesk; saving time, trial and error. We called in for technical support twice to get clarification on exporting to QuickBooks and found the MHelpDesk support to be very knowledgeable and straight forward on the explanation of our configuration needs. Over the next month we will start barcoding all of our customers Technology Assets that we are responsible for. Our customers contract with us to manage there I.T. Systems. With the barcoding we will be that much more efficient. LESS ERRORS. Identifying equipment has been a challenge and by barcoding we now have the missing link. The biggest benefit to our company is the fact we can enter customer information and updates remotely. The information is available immediately to the main office and management can take action on services issues. This allows the field service techs to take action at the customer site, and in most cases estimate cost, invoice and bill while at the customer location. It's all about being professional and efficient. We are so pleased to have implemented this solution for our business and look forward to the successes it will bring.

Doris Redish

Great Service Management Software with Excellent Customer Support!

Reviewed 2014-07-17

We have been searching for an integrated solution for our service-based business for a long time. Many companies say they can provide what you need, but Mhelpdesk actually delivers! Compared to other software, we have found the product as follows: User-Friendly, Extremely Customizable, Inexpensive upfront and monthly costs & NO CONTRACT, Quickbooks integration, Free weekly interactive training, Excellent Customer Service. Personally, I have never worked with a company, who cares as much about Customer Happiness! We signed up on July 2nd, and I have spoken to my Sales Rep (Mike), Trainer (Lauren), Director (Melanie), Support (Kaylea), Quickbooks Specialist (Felix)... I feel like I know the whole team, already! They take time to listen to your needs, and then help you transform the program. They always make you feel important as they take time to deal with your questions. Lauren has really gone out of her way to quickly answer emails, return my phone calls, find a solution for me, or connect me with the right person. I can't think of any other software company, who has worked as hard to make sure their clients are happy, and working efficiently with their product. They have a contact us tab within the software, where you can submit online service requests. In addition, they have a feature requests tab on that same page, and they take the suggestions very serious. There is an update listed on that screen which shows the status of these suggestions as well, and you can vote on them. I am looking forward to the new mobile app that will be released soon. Outlook/Exchange calendar integration is also around the corner, as well as the Client/Server edition of the software. As the owner of my company, I am involved in each job from the beginning to completion. I not only go out in the field and provide onsite services, I remote into clients, and then I have to review work orders from my technicians before I can send invoices to my customers. I handle all of my accounting data entry on top of the service work. I spend so much time working for my clients on solving their issues, that it takes me forever to go back and bill them. I know that Mhelpdesk is going to change my business by organizing my workflow, which will help with cashflow. I am excited to finish tweaking the system so I can reduce my work hours and have more time to enjoy my personal life! Mhelpdesk is on the leading edge of technology and I am so glad to be along for the ride!

Emily DeHaan

The software is easy to use for any person- whether you are a computer pro or have basic knowledge!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

I love the fact that I can create custom fields for my jobs that will translate over to invoices. I can make custom fields for each type of service I provide. You can also create custom fields for your customer profile. It absolutely amazes me as I never thought I would find a software tailor made for our niche company- a commercial diving firm. With being able to customize everything from customer profiles to job to invoices I can have the exact software and features I need and am able to disable other features I don't need. Also the customer service is seriously stellar- 5 stars! Every person I have spoken with at MHelp Desk has been extremely helpful , informative, and professional. You can call, email, or even live chat with customer support to suit your needs! They also have loads of resources if you are a do it yourself-er. Between watching videos on their youtube channel to utilizing the community forum- I have hardly needed any assistance setting up my account and utilizing it. The import from Quickbooks is seamless and so simple- it makes switching to a new software insanely easy. 10/10 would recommend!!

Tim Summers

Mhelpdesk has improved our business in a number of ways

Reviewed 2015-03-18

Our business had grown to the point where the typical administrative tasks such as work order management and invoicing were becoming cumbersome. Concerns regarding slowing turn around times on invoice creation and the potential for lost or incomplete work orders drove us to begin reviewing electronic based work order management solutions. Early on we reviewed building something custom (time intensive), running something in-house (just one more thing to manage) or finding a web based service such as mHelpdesk. Many of the competitor solutions were comprehensive and included many desired features however most seemed overly complex (requiring a longer learning curve) or were priced to be more expensive. We learned about mHelpdesk through a web search and several listings on software comparison websites. From day one we found mHelpdesk a pleasure. Our sales rep was extremely helpful and patient with us as we evaluated the software and asked MANY technical questions. After signing up we coordinated with several additional mHelpdesk staff as we integrated our QuickBooks accounting into the system and imported in our necessary data. To date we have found mHelpdesk Technical Support to be responsive, typically responding to our emails during the same day, and have always been polite regardless of whether we call in or e-mail our support topic. The mHelpdesk system also allowed us to easily customize many features in the system such as: * Custom work order status categories (ex Closed - Ready To Invoice) * Custom user groups for assigning work orders to more than one person * Custom work order forms for specific tasks such as maintenance or virus cleanup * Custom "Steps to Fix" field for recording just the solution * Custom very detailed equipment forms In short order we were able to expand the work order system to our sales staff as well. This not only allows sales to monitor the status of a work order but also allows our support staff to assign a work order back to sales when there are additional upsell opportunities. Lastly, we appreciate how mHelpdesk provides their customers with an easy way to request new features and to check on the popularity and status of those new feature requests. We look forward to continuing to use mHelpdesk in our business and are excited to see how they will enhance the product with new features in the future.

Luis Carmona

Best option we found for a Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

It does the job we need it to do: a Help Desk for internal and external use and Service management.For what it does and the price, it was the best deal we found after having looked at other a dozen alternatives. We hardly use half of what it advertises it can do, but all we needed was a Help Desk and Service Ticket platform for our use as a security systems integrator and MSP provider. Their salesperson was extremely patient and helpful, and hosted multiple webinars for stakeholders who could not all attend at the same time. It's still rough around the edges that we need to tweak, but it's 10 times better than trying to use our CRM to do service tickets like we had been doing.

Shawn Scott

Testimonial for GREAT service management software - Mhelpdesk

Reviewed 2013-02-08

I have been in the computer technology business since 1986 and have used a ton of different software programs to run the business. I have wasted over $30,000 with the last two major software programs one was an ERP application that was just so buggy and just took too much time learning and keeping the software up and running I dumped it after using it for 1 year. The latest software program was recommended by several other technology companies as it is a PSA software but it just takes so long to do a single service order and then the process to get it to an invoice and then to the accounting application like QuickBooks was just a joke. (Almost a total of 20 clicks on different buttons and screens for each job). I can now run my business while on the road at customers or remotely at my home office and am much more efficient and professional looking doing away with paper! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!-Ease of use. -Customizable -Website service ticket integration -Integration to Quickbooks -Customer support is top notch! -They are very fast to update their software when customers make suggestions! -I learned about Mhelpdesk about a year ago and tried it out and was really impressed but was missing some things for my business as I have a ton of inventory that I stock. Over the past year I have continued to watch them grow and add new features. Even in the past 60 days I have seen a ton of the requests actually put into the software which I have not seen any other software vendor listen to their customers like this. I have only been fully using this software in my business live for the past week but have saved so much time in the processes and procedures along with impressing every one of my clients when I have them sign my iPhone or iPad for the service order or invoice. -I look forward to the new improvements that Mhelpdesk adds every few weeks.

Mike Valenzuela

Mhelpdesk Satisfaction Review

Reviewed 2014-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

After ten years of running my computer business using QuickBooks, carbonless paper invoices, and custom PDF documents, I was able to eliminate handwriting everything with Mhelpdesk! Now I handle all my service tickets, scheduling, and invoicing online from my computer, a customer's computer, or tablet. My bookkeeper loves that I can upload all my transactions from Mhelpdesk to Quickbooks. Another plus is that it is very affordable. Transferring all my customers' info from QuickBooks to Mhelpdesk was a breeze. Although I'm a very experienced computer person, I believe this would be easy enough for just about anyone to do. The getting started section is very straightforward. Right out of the box, the forms can be used to run your business. Customizing the forms is very easy and takes little time to do. Uploading your logo to all your forms is also quick and easy. As it turns out, I have both Authorize.net and PayPal to receive payments online from my clients. When I receive a payment online, my Mhelpdesk is updated with all the transaction details. I love it! I really like the online Google Calendar scheduling. I can access it from the field on my iPhone. All instructions are listed in your control panel. If you have a website and want to add the "Schedule Service Call" feature to your site, Mhelpdesk provides the code, and all you have to do is insert it on your page. When someone schedules service online, you receive an email and it goes right into your system as a "New" request.

Christopher Chandler

Mhelpdesk was a LIFESAVER

Reviewed 2015-03-20

Having never worked in a service management role before, I was nervous to jump right into my company. During my first year, I learned the ways of our day to day business practices in which we utilized a carbon copy paper system to develop our hand written work orders that contained 3 pages; One for the customer, one for billing and one for our records. Though this system was working adequately, I couldn't help but feel as though there was room for improvement in the aspect of efficiency. As it was, The office would receive a service call for a unit, in which that call would be dispatched out to a field engineer. Once on site and the problem was fixed, our engineer would complete a report and then leave a copy with our customer and save the remaining two for our office staff to complete which would be brought into our main office at the end of the work week. When I began the search for different Service Management software options, I continually found that many systems were either too expensive, or had more features than we would ever need to use. When I came across Mhelpdesk, I used the free trial and to be honest, I didn't utilize it to the full extent just because of the amount of information that we needed to input, but something that really stood out was the customer service experience. Anytime I would reach out to the happiness team, or sales teams, they were more than flexible to work with our timelines, and all of our questions. It was then I knew this was the company I wanted to bring to my superiors and really sell to our office team to really work on switching over too. Once we made the decision to begin implementing Mhelpdesk, this task was extremely difficult in the fact that we service an entire region with hundreds of different units. Working with the Customer Success team was a LIFESAVER. Our Success coach was Aubrey, and she was amazing. Extremely patient and always prompt with all of our meetings and phone conferences. She really worked to make our transition as seamless as possible. Still to this day, she has helped answer questions that I have had here and there. We are really looking forward to the new version and new features to come out that I know will really help our organization excel that much more!

Luis Carmona

A good value for the money

Reviewed 2018-07-05
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are a small business provider that offers services and MSP type services, this is worth a look. This has worked out for us being a small security systems integrator that has a nationwide footprint.A good value with some customization ability. The support team was top notch in assisting in getting us setup. It was the best solution to fit our needs out of having looked at over half a dozen name brand competitors, many of which didn't have the useful features mHelpDesk does. General support is also pretty good.

Nick May

My first enterprise software - if I can call it that

Reviewed 2013-02-05

I looked at a bunch of systems when I decided to move to an online, cloud-based system that would help us run our business more effectively. Spoke with a few of them. I wanted to work with a smaller business that would service us well, and that could grow with us as we grew. I have been very happy to have found MHelpdesk. We run a residential painting company, and have found it tremendously helpful to put all of our information in one place. We are still in the process of moving everything over, but that has been at our own pace. My suggestion to anyone thinking about this to take plunge, take the 30 day trial, but to actually try it. See what it is like to use it for at least 3 weeks. You will not want to go back to the endless spreadsheets. I know their are bigger companies out there in this space, but they will not treat you like these guys. Easy to use. Can I just say that our office manager has a little trouble with technology, but she has taken right to this, and loves it. Access. I can access my info anywhere. This weekend I was in the mountain and hopped on my iPad and was able to pull down some needed information. Affordable. At first I didn't like the thought that I was going to pay for each one of our guys that we needed to track, but it really isn't bad, in fact, I feel like it is a great value. Customer service. We have had several one-on-one training sessions with Ryan, and he has been great. Very patient, and always accessible. They are even willing to add functionality as we suggest things. These guys really do want to make a great product. They have a ton of different individual users, and keep striving to add functionality to make the software more user friendly and better. Love that.

Mark Jones

Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly. The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.

Joel Willoughby

Works great for invoicing. Scheduling and clock in features need work

Reviewed 2018-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall we like Mhelpdesk, but it is not a one stop shop at this point. We use T-sheets to compensate for the clocking in issues which is too bad.The customization possibilities for creating estimates and invoices are awesome. Being able to create a price list makes invoicing in the field much easier since you can just add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice. Collecting payments also is very easy with the option to email the invoice to a customer and they are able to click a link and pay with a credit card.

Michael SanFilippo

Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-10-19

I have been in service industries for more than 40 years as a President and CEO - most of those years building a company from its inception as a small local business into a business generating more than 1 billion dollars in revenues. I must say that I have experienced significant difficulty getting set up on mHelpDesk. It has taken more than a month fraught with frustration. I am still with you 100%+ because of your sales, implementation and support personnel. All of them - ALL OF THEM - have been EXCEPTIONAL. Genuine care, empathy and a sincere desire to help me overcome and work thru a myriad of setup difficulties have been the overriding factors in our finally achieving success with our setup. Britt has led the charge. Without Britt leading with such grace, style and encouragement we would most likely have moved to the new Intuit Field Mgt. software on an Enterprise platform. Britt is determined to lead her customers thru any storm towards successful implementation. Her tenacity and determination coupled with her pleasant demeanor are a tremendous asset for your company. And I cannot say enuf about your tech support team and Stephen, our salesman. Stephen kept us from going to Wintac early on. He is a real professional. I think your staff has paved the way for my company to remain a customer for life. Thanks for hiring such talent.Features, versatility, SQL database, reporting, etc.

Lee Mellersh

MHelpdesk Keeps us organized and gets us paid

Reviewed 2012-11-15

this application has increased our profitability and the monthly fee is minor in relation to what we save on time filing out paper work and manually processing estimates with excel, work order via paper and billing through an admin staff member. we don't lose work orders, no billing gets missed, no techs forget about the jobs of the day. by far and away the best choice our business has made. I highly recommend the product and endorse it as a must have for any service dispatch company.-Android app allows field techs to update, create, edit orders on the site. -work orders/invoices/estimates with signature capture allow us to quote, close and invoice on the spot. -google calendar integration gives us a quick visual, auto updates and is easily accessed - a nice add on feature that we use -QuickBooks imports allow us to quickly import all invoices with a click of a button. cutting way down on administration costs. -ability to track time for techs on projects and materials used keeps our jobs profitable. -tech support either online or via telephone is fast response, accurate and helpful. -constantly improving product and features. routine updates keep program operating smoothly and each update typically increases effeciency

Geoff Foreman

Center of my business records

Reviewed 2018-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Keeps records of work performed, where and their associated invoices all in one place. Easy to search to review work done at a site and prices charged for specific items. For instance, say I'm called to customer A for RTU1. I can quickly check records on what's been done with that unit and stay one step ahead so I'm not repeating work. Work notes can be easily added to the job, more detailed part numbers, prices, etc. can be attached with private notes.

Michael Meekins

Mhelpdesk makes my customers happy at a price that makes me happy!

Reviewed 2015-03-18

My business partner and I have been using Mhelpdesk in our telecommunications business for about three years now. We had searched for a long time for a product that was easy to manage, affordable, and that enhanced our customer relationships. We tried the "server based" solutions, spending thousands of dollars for a complicated product, which also required us to budget for "maintenance fees" so we could get support when bugs were discovered. Although we tried several solutions, none met our goals for ease of use and low cost of ownership. When we finally discovered Mhelpdesk, we couldn't believe how simple it was to get started. Not only did it provide the features we need for scheduling, assigning, and billing projects, it also integrated closely with our QuickBooks accounting software. We were able to import tons of information and use it to populate our Mhelpdesk account data. As our needs changed, we challenged the folks at Mhelpdesk to solve several problems in workflow within our business by adding features to their product. A prime example of this occurred when we asked Mhelpdesk to provide a way to automatically assign and notify technicians when a service ticket came in for their customer. Within two months Mhelpdesk had refined the added feature, and now ALL Mhelpdesk customers are able to make use of it. Dollars always matter with a small business like ours. With Mhelpdesk, we get the whole solution set, but only have to pay per user. This results in minimum cost for maximum capabilities. Perhaps more important than the dollars is the frequent positive feedback we get from our customers about how easy it is to do business with us (because of the user-friendly branded interface Mhelpdesk provides on our behalf). They like being able to enter a request online quickly, and being able to see past tickets, etc. They see doing business this was as "hassle-free"! Overall, engaging Mhelpdesk has been one of the best business decisions my partner and I have ever made. We highly recommend it!

Scott Miller

The entire process from signing up to rolling out has been exceptional- #moneywellspent

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Ability to track many different metrics in my business. The ability to manage a paperless service business keeping every document in the cloud.Business before mHelpDesk had us lacking in reporting and a general understanding of our numbers. We now have the ability to track our sales, booking rates, marketing dollars and customers in a simple format that anyone on our team can use. If you are considering a new CRM, I recommend Mhelpdesk. I tried rolling out 4 other competitors all of which were too cumbersome, confusing and lacking in functionality. Mhelpdesk has unbelievable support and the system is not complicated- anyone can use this platform with or without computer abilities. We look forward to partnering with Mhelpdesk for years to come.

Cherith Furagganan

Helpful! Automation at it's finest

Reviewed 2018-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

With mHelpdesk everything is just a click in the computer. From our whole team, thank you for a job well done mHelpdesk! You've always deliver what is expected from your service. My business partners love how this software helps us manage our business well. From setting up our desktop to acquiring the mobile application, it is as easy a a breeze. We can work offline using the tool which is amazing since most of the time, we are out of the office and wifi signal or cell signal it out of hand. Basically, with mHelpdesk we can do everything!