Vonigo Reviews

4.69/5 (64 reviews)

Sawyer Wildgen

Completely Custom Solution!!

Reviewed 2019-05-21

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Kyle Thornhill

Overall, it's been fantastic.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

John Allen

Expectations Exceeded

Reviewed 2016-11-26

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Matthew Ricketts

Future of Field Service Software

Reviewed 2015-11-12

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well). One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days. This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature. Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability. Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Lucas Roberts

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Loraine Wilder

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Andrea MacDonald

Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Monica Calero

Vonigo Review

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Larry Schodroski

The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work.

Reviewed 2017-05-12

When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms. Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon. The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.

Sally Ellefson

Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Mary Bylone

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Reviewed 2017-06-21

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Jeff Lazar

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Kimberly Friesen

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Reviewed 2018-02-19

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Josh H

Great for Field Service Management

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Halley Cuevas

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Byron Schramm

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Chris Carrier

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

There are too many benefits to count.

Regina Martinez

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

Reviewed 2019-05-13

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Anonymous

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Robin Henrichsen

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Shauna O'Cleireachain

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Reviewed 2018-02-13

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Michelle Beaupre

Amazing!!!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Debra Ford

Just excellent!

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Chelsea W

Integrates

Reviewed 2019-03-20

Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Wendy Melendez

Customized software, not custom software

Reviewed 2019-05-27

We started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.

Lois Duran

Vonigo User Review

Reviewed 2019-03-28

The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

Barry Hartman

Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

The reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.

Patrick Connell

Service is great. Timely and accurate.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Great for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.

Josh Herron

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

Reviewed 2016-09-27

I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Darlene Jacobson

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Jeff Amstutz

Wonderful experience

Reviewed 2017-07-13

The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

Evan Pryor

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

Reviewed 2017-07-26

It Makes my job more efficient.

Tiffany King

Always helpful

Reviewed 2018-02-20

How easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.

Joy Geiger

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

Michael Wright

Vonigo Review for Healthy Car

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Courteney Haas

Vonigo Review

Reviewed 2019-03-28

My experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.

Alexis Heydt

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Able to run my business efficiently!

Stephanie Peterson

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

Reviewed 2017-07-13

it helps us run our company.

Frances McMurry

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

Reviewed 2017-06-21

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

John Allen

Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service

Reviewed 2017-02-17

You have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....

RICHARD VIRAMONTES

Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

ease of planning out a day.

Hannah Williams

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.

Reviewed 2017-07-27

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

Daniel Perlmutter

Looks and works great!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Support is really good. Software works and is able to do a wide variety of tasks. Use it all day every day.

Helped expand our business

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Was able to get up and running in minimal time

Reed Green

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

Reviewed 2018-07-18

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

WIlliam Hall

Vonigo Delivers!

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Here at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.

Emmy Letourneau

Great system with all the features needed to run a successful business!

Reviewed 2017-06-21

Detail options available Reports are fantastic for looking at certain aspects of your business Easy on the eyes

Leon Feuerberg

Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!

Reviewed 2015-12-14

Aussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.

Matthew Rall

Vonigo CRM

Reviewed 2017-04-25

The support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions. I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.

Jeff Amstutz

Great investment

Reviewed 2016-10-03

If you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!

Timothy Smeltz

Reviewed 2019-03-28

We're launching a franchise system. Without a software like Vonigo, I'm not sure how we could do it.

Jay Patterson

Great value added product and service.

Reviewed 2017-08-06

Vonigo allowed us to move from an application with limited support and reporting to an application that lived up to promises,

Anonymous

Nothing is too much for these guys. Really, really helpful!

Reviewed 2018-02-20

It runs the business process from end-to-end.

Stephanie Peterson

The system operations is working well with both of our companies. We are pleased.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

It helps us run out business!

Igor Ivanenko

Simplifies everyday work with customers and within the team.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Specially designed for mobile service businesses and meets almost all our needs. Helps to grow. Positive attitude, involvement, helpfulness, willingness to improve. A few minor bugs and features to be added, but a great product I highly recommend.

Saria Johnson-Nworu

I use the system everyday and find it one of the best.

Reviewed 2018-01-10

I like that people can self schedule, so that cuts down on phone calls. Also it's easy to access from anywhere, home and office. I also like that I can check any pickup at anytime.

Denise James

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Poor. If we hadn't invested so much money into the original purchase of the software I would bail on this program. And now we're stuck with a monthly fee for a program we're using as an in-house spreadsheet.

Richard Foster

Great for multi location business

Reviewed 2016-03-28

We started using Vonigo around 6 months ago and found the software to be very adaptable and made us think differently about how our business is run. We found John to be extremely responsive and very accommodating, he made the sign up process very easy and we were up and running really quickly which is more than I can say for other software providers that take ages to import your data and provide training. John is more than happy to answer any of your questions to make sure you fully understand the system. We are a small business and Vonigo worked well for us as it would if we were larger too. Recommended

Adam Butler

Great on boarding help when getting started using Vonigo.

Reviewed 2017-12-16

Gives us the capability to deal with multi location franchise with ease. Has features that are not avail on other CRMs.

Erik Haney

Finally !!!

Reviewed 2016-10-03

Vonigo is just what my moving and storage needed! The software is simply amazing ! User friendly , customizable and great support ! Thanks Vonigo!

Jennifer Koehler

Amazing company and wicked software

Reviewed 2017-06-23

The ease and simplicity of it all. The fact that if there is anything that doesn't work for your company the awesome people at customer support always find a way to make it work.

Mike Mackenzie

Superior Way To Manage Our Business!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We use Vonigo for our day-to-day operations and are thrilled with it. It helps us organize our schedule, our customer database, and to help us book jobs quickly and easily.

Russ Conn

Anthony's Closets review of Vonigo

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-10-06

From the very start the staff at Vongo have been a pleasure to work with, Mike McWilliams and the king of smooth Nabeel Rehman. Very patient in the begin yet moving us along in a timely manner to meet out schedule goals without letting us get to far ahead of ourselves.

Rick Freeman