Vonigo Reviews

Vonigo

Cloud-based Field Service Software

Vonigo

Review Summary

Pros

Ease of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.

Larry S.

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you. I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides.

Jeff L.

The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding.

Leon F.

Cons

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Monica C.

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days.

Frances M.

The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service.

John A.

4.7

Completely Custom Solution!!

Pros

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to...

Cons

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes...

Overall, it's been fantastic.

There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that...

Pros

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

Cons

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

Pros

Browser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others

Cons

difficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves

Expectations Exceeded

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system...

Pros

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons

NOTHING!!!

Future of Field Service Software

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.

Pros

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Customizable Software

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay. The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Pros

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs. The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging. They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient. If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Cons

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software. The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations.

Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Pros

Vonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.

Cons

Some restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Pros

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Vonigo Review

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons

Hi Monica, Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps. Vonigo

The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work.

When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms. Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece...

Pros

Cons

Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.

Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.

Pros

It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Cons

The way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Pros

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Great for Field Service Management

Pros

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Cons

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Pros

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Cons

There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

Hi Byron, Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business. Team Vonigo

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially.

There are too many benefits to count.

Pros

Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Cons

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros

I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Pros

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Cons

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Pros

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Pros

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons

Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders