Vonigo Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.94/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

SW

Sawyer W.

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

EP

Evan P.

The ease and simplicity of it all. The fact that if there is anything that doesn't work for your company the awesome people at customer support always find a way to make it work.

JK

Jennifer K.

One of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.

JG

Joy G.

RH

Robin H.

Also commercial scheduling with additional addresses has been difficult to learn.

SP

Stephanie P.

Vonigo users...

Acuity Scheduling-logocaret
listing-logo

Acuity Scheduling

How would you rate Vonigo?

Easy to Use System

Transcript

Zachary H.: Hi, my name is Zach, I am an operations manager, and I rate Vonigo a four out of five stars....

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros

I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Pros

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Cons

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Pros

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Pros

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons

Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders

Just excellent!

Pros

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Integrates

Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros

One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time. Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in. Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons

As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

Customized software, not custom software

We started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.

Pros

We liked that we could customize the software to our branding and to the vocabulary and label that we use internally. I personally love all of the reporting functions that are offered with this software.

Cons

We can't customize the software enough to do everything that we want it to do, but it's close.

Vonigo User Review

The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

Pros

The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

Cons

I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field.

Pros

The reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.

Cons

There are a few additional things I'd like to see, but nothing super important as it works great.

Service is great. Timely and accurate.

Great for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.

Pros

Ease of display. Easy to look at one page and determine a lot about what is going on. I like the color coded feature of the dashboard.

Cons

Not always intuitive in how to find and/or change things. Sometimes I need to change something and cannot find where to go to do it.

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Wonderful experience

Pros

The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

Cons

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

It Makes my job more efficient.

Pros

Cons

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Always helpful

Pros

How easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.

Cons

I dont like how it will sometimes cut you out from completing something when the order takes a long time when you are on the phone with a donor

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

Pros

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

Vonigo Review for Healthy Car

N/A

Pros

It is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously. It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.

Cons

I have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.

Vonigo Review

My experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.

Pros

I like the fact that it is simple and easy to use. The support team is superb.

Cons

Right now, it doesn't integrate with Google calendar.

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Able to run my business efficiently!

Pros

Comprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...

Cons

I wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

it helps us run our company.

Pros

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Cons

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service

You have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....

Pros

Customization, ease of use, ease of implementation

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay in the speed in which the customer gets the email of our invoice by 6-12 minutes.

Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease.

ease of planning out a day.

Pros

Its very updated to the technology with form and function. I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND EVERYDAY IT GETS EASIER AND EASIER TO USE.

Cons

lots of options , kind of a bit overwhelming. as I use it more and more daily I learn to pick and choose the best options available to the scenario I have.

Three month experience

Pros

I have been using Vonigo for three months now and as with any new platform you need to learn the specifics to be able to leverage the full platform benefits. I am really happy with the interconnections it has with other systems we use like Quickbooks or Authorize.net for credit card transactions. The best part has been their support team, they always reply fast to my questions and if it is too complicated they will prepare small video tutorials for me.

Cons

There is always room for improvement and simplification and the team is open to hearing the ideas and implementing some of them

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.

Pros

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.