Zoho Inventory Reviews

4.24/5 (83 reviews)

Peter Vale

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Brett Dines

Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels. We have attempted to work with Zoho One and Zoho Inventory because I love the concept of having all the various systems on a single platform. You would think the mitigation of risk in todays world of ecommerce might be accomplished. I think what Zoho has perfected is the proverbial "Jack of all trades and master of none". There are simply countless holes, errors, and omissions that for one reason or another Zoho's Development team have not addressed or can not get to because the list of fixes is too long. proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Megan McBride

Amazing Value

Reviewed 2017-08-15

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more. It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

LINA MARIA VALENCIA IZQUIERDO

Easy to use and very effective

Reviewed 2018-08-01

We acquired Zoho Inventory through our Computer and Computing Department, which, observing the great problems that were presented to us with the classification of samples, offered this excellent tool that, complemented with other software, has substantially improved our performance at work. Zoho Inventory is a powerful tool that allows us an adequate and standardized classification of our chemical samples, converting them into information that can be inventoried, leaving as a result the organization that every company or corporation in charge of the chemical area wants, that is, a sample coherently organized. For this reason we strongly recommend this software.

ANTONIS DELTA

Love this software! Really useful.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

To manage and monitor inventory reports on a daily and weekly basis! I use this software at the studio to monitor and manage inventory reports, and easily access data and plans for our daily, weekly and monthly schedules, especially delivering photographic equipment, receiving orders and monitoring the overall process.

Jose Rafael Zabala Perez

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventoryingAnother great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Omarie Payno

Works great! Easy and efficient

Reviewed 2018-09-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I’m a big fan of all of the branches to Zoho. Same goes for the inventory application, I can easily add/delete and manage inventory items and merge them into my Zoho CRM. Capatability is amazing.

Tanya Chin

The only inventory tool you will ever need

Reviewed 2018-03-30

This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

Nick Manweiler

Zoho inventory modul is very good tool for efficient driving own Business!

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Usability, connectivity with other modules. Mobile AND Desktop Version!I like the strategy of ZOHO in their business model. The possibility to connect different Solutions (modules) with each other, and use this connectivity to develop own work flow. As a small start-up (3 persons) we are happy to use zoho Tools for free. In the beginning of our Business it's very important to have the solution like ZOHO. We can't pay after 4 month of work. If the Trial period could end, we would have to change to usual open source solutions with tabeles. One thing I can say, I would never change this system, if I have build my business on it's basis. But I need more time to be able to pay for this service.

Darian Rawson

Inventory Management that isn't scary

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Easily manage our store inventory for furniture, millwork and accessories between team members for global programs.Zoho Inventory works well for tracking orders, and monitoring your inventory stock. It is a plus that it offers connections to services such as Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

Johann Arango

Very Easy to Deploy and Use!

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall it is a great software that will help you to grow your business and have control of it in a very easy way. From the beginning it is easy to setup and configure all the needed settings.User Friendly, Quick Access, Many Features Available, Language Options, Currency Options and very easy to integrate.

Tanya Chin

An excellent tool that makes selling and keeping track of my stock very easy!

Reviewed 2017-07-18

It just makes doing business easier. Saves time and helps to make more money.I can store all my products, invoice and track shipping, payments, and delivery all in one location. It just makes the whole invoicing, sale right through to delivery process easier! And the integrations to various platforms

Scott French

Zoho Inventory Great for the integration

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer support is lacking, a lot of web help from other users, google it, you'll find the answer if tech support fails.I love how it integrates into the rest of the ZOHO Platform. Using ZOHO/ONE is a low cost way to get all of the features of ZOHO.

David Isaksen

Seems like a very good product. I have never used it before, and it can be overwhelming.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

Have not got it yet, but i know that it will save us some time when we get it up and running smoothly.Seems like it has a lot of features and i am looking forward using it in 2018. It has a lot of automation compared to a local software that we are currently using. We are expanding fast, and that's why we want to use zoho inventory, to get as much as possible automated and speed up all processes. Very exited!

Jane Wild

Not as useful as expected.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

I can update my inventory in all of my marketplaces easily. I like that I can update all of my inventory in marketplaces all at once as I have several shops. Updating products is fairly straight forward.

Kevin Whelan

Full Inventory for your Sales Business

Reviewed 2018-06-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Integrates with Zoho CRM to save time on manually entering information into invoices. Product building is a breeze and it seems to track inventory QUANTITIES accurately. Clean templates and tons of room to customize everything.

Woody Tate

Zoho is a great tool!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-04

Invoice service and customer relations management. The web based nature of the software enable me and my multi-location crew to all work together and stay efficient.Web based, easy and intuitive interface. Multiple services on a single platform. Very reasonably priced. Great for small business.

Anonymous

Just What I Needed

Reviewed 2019-02-02

Going from manually tracking inventory to using Zoho Inventory has been incredible. Seemingly everything is automated, and it eliminates a lot of the guesswork that goes into manual management. Makes my life a lot easier, and has been well worth the cost to my company in inventory holding costs. Keeps track of what's coming into my warehouse, what's going out, and makes sure that we have enough items in stock at all times. Really easy to generate insights into your business from such a system. Really a software packed with many features at a competitive price.

KARTIK DIWEDI

OVERALL FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

Reviewed 2018-03-20

ALL ON ONE PLACE IT ACTUALLY AWESOME THE ZOHO BOOK WHICH KEPT ME UP TO DATE WITH MY ALL ACTIVITY , DASHBOARD SIMPLY CLEVER HIGHTEK AND PROVIDING US ALL ACCESS THANKS

Deepesh Devgirikar

fantastic to use, friendly , best to handle inventory business awesome. lovely

Reviewed 2017-12-23

easy to make purchase and invoice generation plus track off paymentsinventory mangament , billing , shipment handling, payment tracking and recording and lot more, only user can understand its feature which are more comfortable, no error, no coding , ready to use . take way model.

Delroy Dore

This is a very good system, only problem is that its does not connect with enough marketplaces.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Simplified processes.It has accounts, CRM and other features, other providers do not offer them all together. This is system has multiple add ons from the same provider without having to worry about API connections.

Anil Khar

Great Product. Would buy immediately if the Cons are rectified.

Reviewed 2018-04-01

Ease of doing business. Inventory management.Tightly integrated with Zoho Books and other Zoho tools for automation and data sharing. Ease of use. Good mobile app. Very good integration with shipping vendors.

shubham chopra

its an awsm software and india needs this

Reviewed 2018-05-10

its automation and bank feeds.most of the work is automatically done with the use of different apis.

Anonymous

Inventory organisation for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It has helped us to reduce manual entries from excel to booksZoho inventory is linked to Zoho books hence you entries are updated automatically in the books of accounts

Rajeev Battula

Ease of use is amazing, its very simple to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Could based operations, Ease of Use. simplicity. Pocket-friendly for small businesses. Formatting is simple to understand.