Zoho Inventory Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.49/10

Reviews by rating

Interesting features like package geometry allow you to visualize your package are cool too. Ability to duplicate products was a relief.
Great piece of software at a great price, ideal for businesses that are growing as you can easily upgrade.
I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.
Their support team also violates one of the cardinal rules of customer service and refuses to allow you to speak to a manager which is completely unacceptable.
It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.
There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails.

LINA MARIA V.

Easy to use and very effective

Pros

We acquired Zoho Inventory through our Computer and Computing Department, which, observing the great problems that were presented to us with the classification of samples, offered this excellent tool that, complemented with other software, has substantially improved our performance at work. Zoho Inventory is a powerful tool that allows us an adequate and standardized classification of our chemical samples, converting them into information that can be inventoried, leaving as a result the organization that every company or corporation in charge of the chemical area wants, that is, a sample coherently organized. For this reason we strongly recommend this software.

Cons

A software that is constantly updated and improved, based on the observations and suggestions of its users; with a technical department of high capabilities that identify software problems and improve them in their updates, because I believe it is a software that has no weak points that have to be reviewed here.

PC

Priscila C.

Everything you need

I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

Pros

It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

Cons

I guess it can be more visibly appealing.

RR

Roxanne R.

Retail, self-employed

Zoho seemed like the perfect solution - but every feature is half-baked

I thought it was the perfect software, but everything I needed it to do proved to be unfinished or unavailable.

Pros

What attracted me to Zoho was the seemingly user-friendly interface, which lended to jumping around from customer profiles, financials, to products, orders, etc quite fluidly. It lets you have multiple currency price lists which is HARD TO FIND. I liked the possibility to easily upgrade to other Zoho products like the CRM.

Cons

Every other feature that was important to my setup was only partially available, or had major limitations leaving the "features" useless. Woocommerce integration is shown as available through a third party - but that plugin is both expensive and DOES NOT WORK. Shopify connection ONLY GOES ONE WAY (shopify to zoho, NO INVENTORY SYNCING!!) The Sales Order/Shipping/Invoicing system is unnecessarily messy and very hard to truly automate, due to lack of connections.

Maritime, self-employed

Good software for managing serial numbered inventory

I'm tracking identical items by serial number from multiple suppliers for warranty support purposes. The software makes it easy.

Pros

Easy to understand and use, although I have accounting experience

Cons

Needs better and more customizable reporting

FS

Fowzie S.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Using ZI

Pros

The interface and the integrations, especially the shipping one.

Cons

I would have really liked it if you had more integrations other than Shopify or ebay...a direct connection with woocommerce would have been great. Not that happy with kloud connector really.

DR

Darren R.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Stock Control how it should be

Stock consistency between what is sold in store and what is sold online has been excellent and the general operation is both efficient and easy.

Pros

We love the integration and module aspects. The modules all fit together allowing full integration. With this comes the ease of stock control and order management both online and offline. No complicated app integrations or stock drift. it just works.

Cons

Search facility has an issue you can not always locate an item just by keyword and have to enter the full name. With thousands of products this is not always possible.

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

Great App

Pros

Easy to use, very versatile, it has become seamlessly essential to our business

Cons

Customer service is a bit slow and clunky

OL

Ola L.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A great tool to keep track of your inventory

It invaluable if you are handling orders with multiple warehouses.

Pros

It's an easy to use product in the Zoho universe of applications. We only use Inventory, but there are many to choose from. We use it to keep track of inventory, orders and stock levels .

Cons

Can't really think of any negative things. It does what it's suppose to do.

BA

Brandi A.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Zoho inventory

My overall experience has been pleasant using Zoho Inventory. I continue to use their product today.

Pros

The features I like and use the most on Zoho inventory are the inventory management and the order fullfillment features. It is easy to use.

Cons

I don't think there is anything about Zoho Inventory that I don't like. I still use their products today.

PL

Princess L.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Stocks

Pros

Zoho inventory helps me to know that in stock and out stock of items and also helps me to order new stock items online.

Cons

No challenge so far but sometimes I used to lose data therefore let them work up on it

ST

Sergio T.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Delivers Essential Features at a moderate rate

It’s simple and does what it says on the tin at a moderate price. Could it be cheaper? Yes, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a similar software which actually works and integrates with the usual e/commerce and small business platforms as the Zoho software portfolio does - and this is much the case for Zoho inventory too.

Pros

That it delivers on the usual features expected of such a system, and does so at moderate to budget pricing which is hard to find un the booming e-commerce industry - but can be something that could make or break small business owners and sole traders.

Cons

It sometimes feels a bit clunky to use and doesn’t quite reach the budget mark as well as I would have expected from a Zoho product - especially given the features portfolio it offers compared to competitors.

CZ

Christian Z.

Retail, 11-50 employees

It NEVER worked!

Horrendous

Pros

I only considered Zoho Inventory because of the Inventory integration with multiple Shopify stores but It never worked on more than 1 store.

Cons

Besides having paid $250 for a product that never worked, the customer service is very slow. They say they will contact their developers and have the issue fix overnight, they ask for screenshots of everything but NEVER SOLVE ANYTHING.

AA

Abid A.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Zoho Inventory for Trading business and Manufacturing concerns

Though I am still exploring ZOHO Inventory but the best part was ease of use and instant impact on inventory management.

Pros

1- Its best for the Trading business. 2- The best thing is the ease of use. you don't have to be an accountant or a professional inventory manager to understand this software. 3- It is real-time. You don't have to wait for a department or server to process the command so that the information gets reflected. 4- Any prior period adjustment of cost or quantity, automatically adjust the costing and all...

Cons

1- For large organizations where multiple levels of warehouses exist and they require different approvals before issuance and receiving of materials or products, ZOHO inventory doesn't seems to provide that functionality. 2- You cannot print delivery notes on ZOHO Inventory, for that you have to go to ZOHO Books. 3- If you want to receive a product on multiple purchase orders together, you cannot. You have to receive the product of one purchase order at a time. 4- You can specify a purchase or sales price of a product but you cannot specify that as per the supplier of customer.

EY

Ellen Y.

Great for Inventory!

The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

Pros

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Cons

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Retail, self-employed

The best Small business tools

Pros

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Cons

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

JP

John P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

My sales, shipping, and accounting are integrated into one platform

If I do not have enough inventory to ship a full sales order, I am able to make partial shipments. When new inventory goes in, I can go back to see what I need to ship to complete that partial shipment

Pros

I can make shipments directly from my sales order. It integrates pitney bowes shipping software, so I can ship USPS first class and Priority without having to leave the ZOHO platform

Cons

I wish they had plans for smaller companies. We only need two users, but the plan they offer to go from one user to multiple users is 4-5x the amount we pay for 1 user. I just doesn't make economical sense to pay 5x the amount just to add one more user.

AK

ADAM K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Brilliant app for a small business owner

Great app to manage inventory reports on daily basis. I never had any problem with accessing the app. It helps me manage my business well and smooth.

Pros

Very intuitive app and well designed. This is the best inventory management app so far. Very practical features I use everyday that helps me manage small warehouse. It's very easy to create invoices and send them to customers. It helps me manage inventory and track sales. Pricing plans are affordable however free plan is also available.

Cons

Merging products with eBay platform could be better. Updating product images takes time. Too many updates.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho inventory - My saviour

Pros

Cloud Based ERP. SKU serial tracking feature. Awesome UI payment reminders integration with ICICI bank portal feature

Cons

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

Svetla M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

Pros

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

Cons

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

EO

Ezekiel O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Features that help us grow our business

Pros

The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps. We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed. The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work. AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Cons

The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it. A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

FG

Fabien G.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Loving Zoho

I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.

Pros

When alll Zoho app work together it's wonderful. Support is always fast and helpful.

Cons

Maybe better integration with e-commerce platform like Woocomerce and Prestashop

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia

With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

Pros

Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

Cons

Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

Jose Rafael Z.

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Pros

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Cons

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

TC

Tanya C.

The only inventory tool you will ever need

Pros

This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

Cons

When doing the composite items, the tax for individual items aren't added to the total cost, so you have to manually adjust the total cost.

fa

fazal a.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A Good inventory Management tool

Pros

we were maintaining an inventory of all the equipment and their invoicing along with the license expiry details and track them when used internally or sent to clients.

Cons

there are far more better tools within same price or even less with more features and functionalities than zoho offers.