Kanbanize Reviews

4.92/5 (25 reviews)

Kanbanize - Constant Evolvement Towards Simplified Visual Management

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Excellent product - very happy with the company. We are glad to use them for the visual management.1) Feature development is well thought out. Rather than adding to visual clutter, features are constantly refined to allow simple visual management. This is harder than it sounds and is not often achieved in agile software development. 2) Regular releases. Releases are on time and only 1 month away. 3) Great customer support. Real people answering your questions and looking at possible bugs. Replies are quick and direct. 4) Price is very reasonable.

Mark Geschke

The Only Kanban Software I Recommend

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I like to describe Kanbanize as the Swiss Army Knife for IT leaders in mid-sized businesses. Since we at Xuviate started talking about it in our IT Leader Masterminds and 1-1 Coaching sessions so many individuals started playing with it and later adopted the software ... to the point where there is currently no other main-stream Kanban software that is regularly used by any of the IT leaders we interact with. This is both testament to the quality of the product as well as the ability of Kanbanize to stay ahead of what users need.- The software is extremely flexible and supports almost any use-case - It is super easy for people to get started (even if they have never used Kanban before or are not in IT) - It is not just another Kanban tool and right from the start it is clear how Kanbanize (the company) is trying to change the way we run our businesses (e.g. by supporting and evangelising Portfolio Kanban) - The reporting engine is top-notch and provides both overview and many drill-down opportunities

Brennen McLean

Best Kanban Tool

Reviewed 2018-09-28

The Kanbanize folks are so knowledgeable and so ready to help when ever we need it. We deal with many saas companies and Kanbanize are at the top of the field. They get how to nurture and support their users. They also roll out new functionality every month. The application just keeps getting better and better.Kanbanize is a very flexible tool set that allows us to clearly map out specific workflows for our clients. Clients love it because they can see and update the status of all of their work within their specific workflow not a workflow imposed on them by a software package. We also like the flexibility of the cards made possible by custom fields, attachments, images and so on.

Unique multi-tool with awesome UI

Reviewed 2018-10-08

As a consultant a major part of my work evolves around process optimization or creating flow. I use Kanbanize to show clients how flow can be created, or how you can work towards an optimised process. Another part of my work is about business strategy consulting. Here Kanbanize is also awesome thanks to the possibility of relating boards and the portfolio lane. Kanbanize is always a great starting point for organisational change because it is accessible. Although feature rich, Kanbanize is easy to start with. Simple templates, explainers and a knowledge base are there to guide you if you need it. I knew Kanban when I started with Kanbanize and it was a great experience to work with a true Kanban tool. It felt very familiar and with a great UI it quickly became my favorite tool.

Matthew Philip

One of my go-to products for work management

Reviewed 2018-10-01

From organizations and teams to my own personal work management, Kanbanize helps me implement the concepts of the Kanban Method without having to fight the tool or wish certain features were present. It's made for the professional who wants to optimize kanban practices in a team or organization. I have to smile when I see the "how likely is it that you would recommend this product" because I'm constantly actually doing it -- nothing hypothetical about it.Easily the best features in the marketplace for kanban and work-visualization and management software, continuously improving; customer support is among the best I've ever experienced (for any product type).

Sergey Erofeev

Best Kanban tool

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Implementing big Kanban systems is not easy. Lots of task/cards, teams in different locations, lack of metrics and indicators, etc could make it really challenging. Kanbanize solves all these problems and gives many additional features to improve the efficiency.Great set of features. Full support for any Kanban scenario (both IT and non-IT). Very useful integration API (REST). The tool itself and integration API are very stable and bugless. There is very interesting mechanism for sharing information with 3-rd party stakeholders. E.g. use to share project status with a final client. Really good support (both technical and commercial)

Becci Watson

Goodbye Jira, Hello Kanbanize for IT Devops

Reviewed 2018-10-04

The customer service from this company is like no other. I looked at over 20+ vendors when moving my IT Program with 15 teams, but this one beat them all hands down. They run their ticket support by .. yep, kanban and it is exceptional. Even though I am in Australia in a time zone on the opposite side of the world. Kanbanize makes doing multiple types of work with 3 different workflows by one team, on one board so easy. You would need 3 boards in Jira and it is impossible! By contrast, Kanbanize is sooo easy to use, and you don’t need an IT degree to set it up. Our marketing teams use it too.

Great tool for Kanban

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I have been using Kanbanize for personal and professional projects very well. Everything has been smoothing very nice.One of the thing that I liked most of Kanbanize is its simplicity and friendly way to use it. You don't need any (or almost any) help to start creating their Kanban boards. Indeed, it is so intuitive to build new swim lames and cards. Furthermore, Kanbanize always notify me about the new features as soon as they released them.

My favourite Kanban Tool

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I have to highlight the responsiveness of the Kanbanize team to queries and support issues. Very impressive!Very intuitive to use (but beware, there is much more under the hood than meets the eye at first). A powerful business tool and awesomely responsive support team.

Michael Sedita

I've used Kanbanize for several years and am impressed with its functionality and ease-of use

Reviewed 2018-03-02

The software provides horizontal swim lanes, which many of the Kanban based products did have. I also like the flexible licensing models.

Thasigan Chetty

Extremely satisfied.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Ability to manage my workload.Ease of use, filter functionality. I can plan my week in advance then filter out the noise and stay focused.

GERARD CHIVA ERILL

The best tool for working with the kanban method

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I am using in my own business to organize our work and I also use it in my clients adopting Lean, Agile or Kanban. This is the only tool I recommend.This software comes from people who really understand Lean, Kanban and software development. It 's a perfect fit for any team and service doing knowledge work (not only software). Probably, what I like most is how everything is interconnected.

Dan Reed, PMP, SCPM

It's a Game Changer - Kanbanize

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Incredibly Powerful Tool for Visualization, Collaboration, and Delivering Value. Simplicity is Power and the critical success factor in making this a game changer for team collaboration.Immediate Use, Easy to Customize for Advanced Users, Very Powerful Analytics

Adam MacDonald

efficiency increases

Reviewed 2018-10-01

kanbanize solves for less hand-offs while still maintaining strong communication. ease of use and great way to track work and visualize all tasks...very customizable and adaptable for our processes

100% Efficiency with Kanbanize

Reviewed 2016-02-24

Working with Kanbanize really changed the way I approach my professional and personal tasks. I use a Kanban board to get the most out of my time and money which means in the past year of my life, I have managed to get more done than ever before. WIP limits really help fix my multi-tasking problem. Columns and swimlanes sort my work and analytics and reports means I have the data I need to make decisions for the future. You can create a work breakdown structure for any project. So handy!Helps you structure your workflow and it's super handy when you want to boost quality but decrease time. It makes you the most efficient you can be with the resources at hand. Great for enterprise teams! Great for small teams! Works well applied to all fields.

Ozan Kadirbeyoglu

Best out of all we have tried

Reviewed 2017-04-03

We love this software. So reliable, neat and feature rich. For us by far the best out of the similar we have tried.

Roxanne Lynn

Inspirational!

Reviewed 2017-04-03

This is the software you need if you have difficulty monitoring your process! Great visibility, user friendly and amazing analytics to help enhancing efficiency. People are more productive and everything can be tracked live. Nothing gets lost, it has inspired us to set higher goals! Customer support is amazing and every part of the experience is a pleasure! Thanks!Efficient, looks fresh, great support, no bugs so far, easy to use, secure

michael bentein

Great for startups

Reviewed 2016-11-17

I used targetprocess in a larger company and had to find a tool to help follow up a team of around 10 people for a startup. At half the price of targetprocess, kanbanize was a great fit. Main features for us : use of a kanban board (superb), comparing estimates to performed hours (great), timesheet (great), end of month reporting for clients (superb) and a great little bonus feature : integration with github, so you can follow what commits are related to what cards. While targetprocess is a tool for all possible agile scenarios from kanban, scrum, with multiple teams and support for Large Scale Srum. Its price and complexity are to high for smaller startups.

Alina Schurholz

Great for small businesses

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I like a lot how the kanban system works. This is the perfect way to stay organized and have everything in the right process (to-dos, in progress, complete). It's very visual and great for design or marketing businesses. You can also divide tasks in subtasks so you are more organized.

Iordanka Iordanov

Good for IT, Marketing, Sales and everything in between.

Reviewed 2016-03-30

This software was the missing link between the various teams working on different projects. The email integration has hooked me off my inbox and made all my emails actionable, the collaboration module powered by Moxtra has helped us move away from the copious other tools we were using haphazardly and don't even get me started about Kanban as a method. The method wasn't too popular in my industry but it has worked miracles for our efficiency and productivity as a team!

Anonymous

easy to set up, everything right where you need it

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-19

great tool and great people!setting up a small team to get stuff done would be really easy with this tool!

Alex Ballarin

Powerful Kanban management tool

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-02-25

I have been using Kanbanize to teach Kanban courses to students and I choose this tool because has a balance between usability and flexility. You can start using it in minutes, but if you want to extract all the power from its features you need to spend some time getting to know the user interface. Nevertheless, the documentation is quite good, so it's something difficult to avoid with any powerful tool. If you need to set up a medium to complex Kanban setting, I recommend you to try this tool.Powerful, lots of feature Flexible

James Murray

Rating only

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-07