Kanbanize Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Kanbanize?

Pros

The software is easy to implement and adapt. It ahs excellent visualization capabilities and supreme analytics.

IG

Ivaylo G.

RG

Rashid G.

I most like its ease of use; breadth of features; analytics; portfolio kanban; regular improvements; excellent support; integration capabilities.

RF

Robert F.

Cons

Missing some integrations (mail clients, ifttt, integromat...).

MD

Marco D.

As I work in an environment with more than 50 Kanbanize users, and we create separated pages by department, I sometimes waste a little time (5 to 10 minutes) to find the card.

Luiz Henrique P.

Learning curve can be intimidating given the amount of options and customization. UI can be somewhat unintuitive at times.

NW

Nils W.

Perhaps the most complete Kanban software you can get

Pros

The board editor allows you to create really flexible board layouts with -for example- different worklows per swimlane. High-level tickets that have (smaller) child-tickets linked to them can show progress and status of all connected children. The reports and stistics that Kanbanize can generate are top of class.

Cons

Just one thing: you can only see 1 assignee on the face of your Kanban-tickets. It would be nice to have the possibility to assign more people to one task.

Excellent Project Management, Workflow Management and Visualization Application

The team at Kanbanize is very knowledgeable and responsive. They do a very good job of receiving feedback from all partners and users of the application and constantly improve the application. The app is very easy to use and fits all workflows that I have come across throughout several industries.

Pros

-Ease of use -Quick Implementation -Easy to Train the Users On -Immediate Benefits Realized by the Users -Visualization of Work -Major Monthly Product Updates

Cons

I cannot pinpoint anything at the moment.

A great Kanban Tool

Smooth and easy, exceptional support

Pros

Linking various boards together and updating status across different boards

Cons

having multiple boards with cards linked accross all boards is at the beginning a bit overwhelming... but you get used to it in very fast time... (and internal guidelines help a lot)

Perfetta applicazione del metodo Kanban

Ho risolto i problemi delle dipendenze e dei passaggi di consegne di cui si perdeva il controllo.

Pros

Dipendenze e creazione di relazioni tra iniziative e task sottostanti permette di misurare quello che e' di valore ad ogni livello. La configurabilit' delle Regole aiuta tantissimo nell'adeguare allo strumento al flusso reale senza invece essere costretti a fare il contrario

Cons

Per chi come me viene da trello si e' abituato ad avere le card con una anteprima di una delle immagini allegate. Aiuta tantissimo a focalizzarsi su una card. Consiglio di lavorare proprio sulla grafica per renderla piu' piacevole.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Kanbanize - a game-changer

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to manage tasks, tickets and project features. I would use it on every project I am committed to, if possible!

Pros

The organizing ability of this software is phenomenal! The lanes and the columns are highly customisable and can be organised to custom-suit the project. Each ticket can be colour-coded so one can immediately see their distribution. It is also great to be able to link tickets.

Cons

It is a very complex software, and without proper training, one will not be able to utilise its full potential.

I've used Kanbanize for several years and am impressed with its functionality and ease-of use

Pros

The software provides horizontal swim lanes, which many of the Kanban based products did have. I also like the flexible licensing models.

Cons

I think the biggest drawback is that you cannot convert the subtasks into individual cards and cannot assign due dates to subtasks.

Hi Michael. Thank you for the good words. And thank you for spending the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Extremely satisfied.

Ability to manage my workload.

Pros

Ease of use, filter functionality. I can plan my week in advance then filter out the noise and stay focused.

Cons

The linking of tickets to other tickets needs a little bit of work. You have to create a ticket first then go back and link it.

Hi Thasigan. Thank you for spending the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback. Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

The best tool for working with the kanban method

I am using in my own business to organize our work and I also use it in my clients adopting Lean, Agile or Kanban. This is the only tool I recommend.

Pros

This software comes from people who really understand Lean, Kanban and software development. It 's a perfect fit for any team and service doing knowledge work (not only software). Probably, what I like most is how everything is interconnected.

Cons

Nothing I would highlight. Minor things that every new release is solving based on listening to their customers.

Best Kanban tool

Pros

I like most the way that kanbanize has been designed. Friendly, Effective and Efficient UX/UI. Excellent features for tracking portfolio and projects(timelines, initiatives,tasks). Card details and custom fields. Business Rule is the robust feature, it's adaptive easy to use and learn. Metrics and measurements features contains everything. Integration with all known tools. BEST support ever !!!

Cons

We apply kanban in nonIT department where there are many categories and we forced to use the swimlanes as "big categories" in order to cluster our work instead of time COS. I would like to see the dependencies between different swimlanes in another visual view. I don't have something specific but it's not easy to distinct some dependencies when they lie on different swimlanes

Kanbaize Review

functionality is superior, it is easy to use

Pros

Agile analytics, related boards, custom fields, overall design, high flexibility

Cons

Should be a pricing model for smaller groups (below 5)

It's a Game Changer - Kanbanize

Incredibly Powerful Tool for Visualization, Collaboration, and Delivering Value. Simplicity is Power and the critical success factor in making this a game changer for team collaboration.

Pros

Immediate Use, Easy to Customize for Advanced Users, Very Powerful Analytics

Cons

Pricing is very reasonable, but there is no option for a Personal User only a small team.

The best tool for Kanban method application

Pros

The tool allows WIP control by columns, or by lanes, or by columns and lanes, making it possible to limit the work according to the necessary prioritization in each class of service.

Cons

The business roles have improved a lot, which makes the job a lot easier, but we still have some points that need to be improved, for example, when a card is moved, the related cards on other boards could also be impacted

Superbe tool to support agile project work

Visualizations.

Pros

I to like the fact that you can assign subtasks to individual users and have the ability to link cards. I think that the attachment , comments functionality will also be useful. Color coding is a nice to have if you were to provide some logic as to its usage.

Cons

Nothing so far. All basic functionality is there.

Thank you for your feedback, Kurt. We are glad to hear you find Kanbanize easy to use! Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

efficiency increases

kanbanize solves for less hand-offs while still maintaining strong communication.

Pros

ease of use and great way to track work and visualize all tasks...very customizable and adaptable for our processes

Cons

portfolio lane is not really robust yet like standard lanes

These folks don't get it.

Kanbanize only causing problems as it doesn't interface to our existing systems. It's another egocentric software tool that does not collaborate with other software tools. For all of the talk about collaborate, here is another software tool that can't collaborate.

Pros

The pop up for defining the card attributes is nice.

Cons

The cards are by ID number, something every database hides. The more important pieces of information are buried. Difficult to associate the kanban board with the actual workload. The construction of a multi swim lane workflow just isn't there. Product needs to consider a different method to visualize work. They need to rework their card concept.

Thank you for your review James! We are constantly improving our product in order to meet users' expectations and needs, so your feedback is much appreciated. Here you can find more information on how to customize your Boards and build multiple swimlanes on one Kanban Board: https://knowledgebase.kanbanize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001083991-How-to-customize-your-board-add-new-columns-swimlanes-and-multiple-flows-. We have introduced significant updates in the card visualization, that might be addressing some of your points. Please check our latest product updates here: https://knowledgebase.kanbanize.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000399949-Product-Updates We hope this helps! Kind regards, The Kanbanize Team

Best project management software

The overall experience is really great and appreciate it. This board eases lot of the problems we were facing earlier.

Pros

This help to put the plan, roadmap, track it, portfolio view of the projects, and more on.

Cons

Though Kanbanize helps in multiple project management systems, but it is very strongly related to Kanban model. It would be difficult to change the practices to the whole organisation, it would be a great help if this tool can have a bit more customisation on using along with other agile practices like Scrum / XP.

Kanbanize helps to improve your daily work

Pros

The simplicity of managing daily work, making it transparent and presenting it to the management

Cons

Multiple administration of user roles and boards authorization is improvable

The most visual and simple way to track the team tasks

Pros

The most visual and simple way to track the team tasks

Cons

I haven't found any features that didn't work for me

Thank you for your review, Leticia! Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Kanbanize

Pros

The business rules allow for automation of otherwise manually repeated tasks - there are various ways to setup such rules to achieve this. The different levels of workflows that you can create and integrate to have a fully visible project management tool.

Cons

I have no complaints / cons for Kanbanize.

Thank you for the feedback, Paul! Kind regards. Kanbanize team.

Kanbanize is a great tools for doing almost anything

I am an Enterprise Agile Coach. I have been using Kanbanize to track progress of the teams that I am coaching. I have also used it for tracking our sales pipeline. It has worked great in both the situations.

Pros

Visualization, ease of use, metrics and features

Cons

Nothing so that I have notices so far. It works great for me.

Power up Kanban Tool

Pros

Easy to use, power Kanban and API integration.

Cons

Filter function could be better, sometime find hard filter task!

Kanbanize Review

Pros

The possibility to customize the boards and workflows

Cons

There isn't any specific topic which I don't like.

Best Kanban Application used to date

Pros

Integrating Kanbanize in to the Business was a fuss free affair due to the magnificent support network that Kanbanize offer. The ease of creating boards, cards, links, etc. combined with the plethora of functionality built in to Kanbanize makes it a very powerful tool.

Cons

Due to the small amount of time that I have used Kanbanize, I have yet to come across anything that I don't like.

100% Efficiency with Kanbanize

Working with Kanbanize really changed the way I approach my professional and personal tasks. I use a Kanban board to get the most out of my time and money which means in the past year of my life, I have managed to get more done than ever before. WIP limits really help fix my multi-tasking problem. Columns and swimlanes sort my work and analytics and reports means I have the data I need to make decisions for the future. You can create a work breakdown structure for any project. So handy!

Pros

Helps you structure your workflow and it's super handy when you want to boost quality but decrease time. It makes you the most efficient you can be with the resources at hand. Great for enterprise teams! Great for small teams! Works well applied to all fields.

Cons

It's not free but it's worth it.

Im in love with Kanbanize

Pros

This tool It Fit4Kanban. I like the usability and its User Experience.

Cons

Business rules its amazing tool for automatising some stuffs in your board.

Thank you for the feedback, Alberto. We really appreciate the feedback. Kind regards, Kanbanize team.