TeamGantt Reviews - Page 2

Very Detailed Project Management

Pros

TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

Cons

If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

TeamGantt for project management

Pros

I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks.

Cons

TeamGantt works great for simple project managements but it is not very helpful when handling complex projects among different teams.

Gantt Charts You Can Use and Edit in Real Time

I look at, try, and use lots of systems to manage projects. Both in terms of meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets. Even when they're working well, Gantt charts can be complicated to deal with. TeamGantt handles them as well as, if not better, than another other application I've used.

Pros

TeamGantt makes it easy to scope out and plan a project, and then to work to that plan. You can rough in each project step as text, then draw in bars on a horizontal calendar, and then punch in estimates for how many hours or days each step will take. You can assign tasks to team members. At any time in the project, it's easy to see at a glance where the project stands.

Cons

In the interest of constructive criticism only, there are some visible 'growing pains' in the TeamGantt UI. The positives far outweigh the negatives, though, and TeamGantt offers great value for the price. Give it a try yourself.

Wayyy Better than Excel

We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

Pros

The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Cons

Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

Team is Organization 101

Team gantt is a perfect tool to keep your projects on a perfect timeline! You can set the due date for the project and work your way backwards so you never miss a step

Pros

You'll never miss a deadline

Cons

It can be overwhelming at furar

Nice tool which helped to launch a line of urgent projects where timeline was critical

Very nice cloud app we preferred to the very mature products as JIRA and all the plugins thereof, MS Project etc. Although it is not integrated to JIRA or other issue trackers (which would be so nice, and our project management office was desperately searching for a JIRA plugin to replace that), our team continues to use that because it is easy and understandable with no extra-effort and plans look good, easy to provide an access to the team to and have necessary export options. I'd suggest guys to invest more to the stability of the UI and testing because they don't even aware of the obvious bugs in the front-end or searching for a higher level developers.

Pros

Ease of use, No need to learn and Easy to present plans to the team

Cons

Sometimes unstable or RIA is slow for larger projects, UI has bugs and you need to be searching for workarounds sometimes. And I'd like to have JIRA integration strongly.

We are working on an API that will open up integration possibilities. Also, as of yesterday we made some major infrastructure changes that should speed up performance significantly for larger projects. Let support know if you are still experiencing speed issues.

Team Gantt, Great web base app

Team Gantt allow us to organize our task and manage them effectively within the required date and our client requirement. We can easily assign timelines to our clients and colleagues. It is very easy to learn their features and we can easily use their features. It is very easy to administer and manage our projects with their excellent features.

Pros

With the team gantt we can easily remark on any important data and information and utilize it whenever needed. We can keep the sites marked so that we can easily found them whenever needed without having to search for longer times. We can easily connect our reports with any required undertaking and the websites who want to collaborate.

Cons

Team Gantt has major issues with providing accessibility. When using technology some people say it does not matter but we have issues with this limitation as some individuals want to continue to do posting but it requires knowledge-based skills to fully access the program. They should add feature of capturing high level timeline of task for particular task and projects so that we can present them in our presentations.

Awesome bit of kit!

I started using Teamgantt because I wanted to Gantt chart or a project I was running out of Basecamp. What I found was something that now replaces my need for basecamp and is my Go-To tool for all my projects. I even use it to track personal and business goals. I love Teamgannt

Pros

Fully featured, highly intuitive team and individual project management tool. Close to Zero learning curve for the average team member.

Cons

The cons are simply that you will be lost without it once you get to use it and once you experience how easy it is to use, if for some reason you have to use another project management tool, you will constantly wish you could move that project to Teamgantt.

Easy to use project management solution

This allowed our organization to put more structure around project management. Combined with our on-staff PMP we were able to apply better human resource allocation across a seemingly endless array of projects that never finished before new ones were added to the plate. Our management team was able to visualize how over-allocated various people were and thus dialed back on adding ever more projects to the fold.

Pros

Very easy to use and administer. Easy to train other users how to use and set them off on their own projects. Nice dashboard to view one's own projects and project status and to view all resource allocation across the organization. Inline collaboration functionality.

Cons

Typical project management concepts like Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish are not available.

Simple and easy Gantt Charts

Great user experience, with straightforward options to create Gantt charts, is what comes to mind when someone mentions TeamGantt. Gantt chart functionalities are top notch and are easily accessible and even a newbie can learn this tool and master in a relatively short span of time.

Pros

User-friendliness and the straightforward UI are the first things that come to mind when you use TeamGantt. The ability to adjust timelines without having to do complicated data entering or calculations are helpful as well. Resource utilization overview is a neat feature as well.

Cons

As a free user, the sharing of plans is pretty limited, and advanced timeline and project management options do not seem to be present.

Gantt That's Going Some Where

TeamGantt is a good tool, headed in the right direction, but with a ways to go.

Pros

TeamGantt is a powerful and intuitive Gantt software. The best features are the simple (but not simplistic) user interface and the at-a-glance human resource allocation.

Cons

This product would benefit from more features, integrations, customization options, and easier navigation. After using the tool for several weeks, I still find I forget where certain options are located. The placement, and the singular location, of many options is less than ideal.

TeamGantt to the Rescue!

I've used several ineffective tools for project management, so I'm really happy to have found TeamGantt. I manage three global projects directly, and oversee about eight others at any one time. I couldn't be more pleased with this application.

Pros

TeamGantt supports work-task breakdown, task assignment, intra-team communication as well as reporting to stakeholders. It is easy to use, easy to share, and constantly evolving for the better. Managing access is very simple. I can change one aspect of a task with a click or I can open a single page and find all task entry on that one page. I can display my workers at the foot of the page and see availability of each at a glance; making assignment easier. I get daily updates on every project, when teammates leave notes on a task, I have immediate notification (I can read the note).

Cons

All I can think of is that the application doesn't do my job for me :>)

I don't know that I'm doing anything to complex with the software (I'm not using features such as the sync to calendar), but from what I've seen thus far it has been a useful tool.

Pros

I like how easy it is to pick up and understand this software- when I first started using it, I was familiar with the idea of gantt charts but had never used software to make one (minus a crude excel version). The software was very easy to pick up and start making charts, and has helped me more effectively manage both big and small projects! It has been really useful to review assignments with my team, and I especially appreciate the ability to assign specific tasks to individuals.

Cons

Before getting the premium version, I tried the free trial for a week to get a feel for how the tool worked and if it would be useful for me. It had enough features for me to understand how a gantt chart worked and see the use case for them, but it was difficult to actually apply/get started with my projects based on the limited features available.

An powerful tool to get our project reporting and management approach on track.

Excellent reporting capabilities, and up to date project management accountability across the project for all team members.

Pros

Very intuitive options and super easy to use. It was very easy to get others up to speed with using the software - even if they had little or no prior experience with gantt charts or similar project reporting software.

Cons

Actually there was very little not to like, but perhaps the print options could be a bit more flexible, allowing for various reporting views.

Great way to see projects at a glance.

Pros

It's easy to see the status of a project, and to notify others on how it's going. Our team has used it to communicate with remote staff and found it very helpful. Colours, symbols, and percentages clearly show the progress of a project.

Cons

I wish there was a way to manage the notifications and customize them more. Also, some functions are difficult to customize sometimes I have found there is no "edit" feature at all! So more customizability would be helpful.

The last Project Management Tool you will need.

I work as a project manager and need to report every other week to management the status of my various projects. TeamGantt makes this an easy and pleasurable task.

Pros

Makes charting so much easier by allowing dependencies inside of projects. Each line item is collapsible and gives a nice high level view when condensed. Reporting can be shared easily and looks nice as well.

Cons

An individual license is cheap but once you start adding users it can get pretty steep.

Makes my life easier

I'm a product designer first and foremost but after finding myself as a business owner, I've had to become more of a project manager. I'm always looking for tools that allow me to get back to designing products and Team Gantt helps immensely. The gantt chart basis for the software really simplifies projects for visual learners (if you have eyes that work, you're a visual learner) and helps to communicate to the team what the necessary steps are in the process. I love that anyone can get in there and build out their schedule and assign tasks to different team members. It allows my team to operate autonomously and delegate where necessary.

Full screen, Full overview, Full control

Teamgantt completely changed our way of organising our teams and projects. No information gets lost or forgotten. One 27 inch display is fully dedicated to only show a fullscreen teamgantt planning overview at all times. We are big fans of Teamgantt!

Pros

- simple, beautiful layout - always synced - easy availability view

Cons

- a desktop app would be a great improvement (for faster input) - a mobile app is also on our wish list

Thanks for the review! I have great news, we have a developer working on a mobile app right now, so it's coming. Next on the list is a desktop app!

Great Project Management Software and Team Visual Tool

Pros

A lot of our Project Management staff using TeamGantt to create visually appealing, organized and dynamic Gantt Charts for internal and external project management. This is a really easy way to see what the whole team is doing all in one visual and see what project progress has been made. This is also a great dashboard that is easily shared and understood by the executive team when our Project Managers need to give project updates to executive management.

Cons

We do not have any gripes about TeamGantt and highly recommend it to all Project Managers.

Graphic way to show project timelines

Showing a great timeline for a project I was proposing. Beautiful, interactive, self explanatory.

Pros

It looks a lot like the timelines businesses have used forever and the view as a Gantt Diagram is great. Managers and people with more than 15 o 20 years in the industry are gonna feel as good and organic using it as millennials.

Cons

I don't like that its sidebar looks too much like asana's I don't know which came first but will love them to differentiate. Also, the free version offers just one project which doesn't gives the client the opportunity to feel they can't live without it.

Has Changed Our Lives

We started using Team Gantt about three months ago after trying a whole lot of different applications on desktop and mobile, and getting frustrated in the process. TeamGantt literally changed our lives. We are not able to collaborate as a team, monitor deliverables and increase our efficiency. The software is a cornerstone of our weekly team meetings. Thanks to all of you who developed / support it!

Pros

Logically designed. Flexible data presentation. Accurate. Extremely fast to learn yet very powerful. Mobile and desktop. Very easy to configure.

Cons

We truthfully don't have any cons to share about Team Gantt. The software rocks.

TeamGantt is fantastic!!

The company I work for uses TeamGantt to help schedule our production departments for each upcoming project, where we are contracted to begin work. We have 8 individual production crews and using TeamGantt helps keep our workflow in realtime, daily. Once updated, we know where our crews are, how much they have completed and how many more days it will take to finish the project. TeamGantt is a great way to keep everything organized efficiently.

Pros

Easy of use, fluid constructs, helpful training videos.

Cons

I have not found any cons as of yet.

Powerful Tool, But Overly Technical and Difficult to Navigate

We're tracking everything with TeamGantt. Setup was a bit slow, but we're going to stick with it.

Pros

- easy to create many different tasks, assign these tasks to other users, extend length of time, etc - tutorials are probably the best part of the software and really help us understand how to get started and set up

Cons

- The navigation on the left could use some work, there are redundancies - I want all users to have access to each other's time sheets without having to grant this to each one for each particular job. It's quite a slow process to start up, then faster when you're using - The biggest drawback is that the day of the week row doesn't float as you scroll down the page. This is quite frustrating.

Simple. Clean. Easy to Use.

VISUAL FIDELITY Best looking gantt chart I have found on the market. UI is clean and simple. Doesn't look blocky like a developer threw it together., which you can generally expect with gantt integrations. FUNCTIONALITY Very easy to use. Simple means of moving groups of tasks and milestones. PERFORMANCE On the desktop, always responded very quickly, and was never an issue with loading. MOBILE Unsatisfactory....

Cons

Great for looking at goals longterm

Team Gantt was very overwhelming for me at first but it is because it is capable of displaying a lot of information at once. However, the functionality of it is quite exceptional recently. You can now limit the amount of information you see at one time, which makes this the perfect tool for setting and tracking your goals.

Pros

You are able to see week by week, where you are with meeting goals and deadlines.

Cons

As soon as you log in, it was be a lot of information to see at once. You have to set your preferences to not too much at one time.