TeamGantt Reviews - Page 3

good software for grantt charts

use this to draw grant chart. i wanted to present it to my senior management. this supported me so much.

Pros

it simple can manage like excel. simply can create grant chat for my software application. can download as pdf

Cons

it it expensive software and trial period is not enough. other requirements are well enough for me.

Great tool to give a bird's eye view of your project!

Pros

TeamGantt provides seamless tools to make sure that you and your team can see the entire Gantt chart and all of your dependencies. Our team appreciates the reminders it can send you about tasks and due dates, and my manager can quickly look at this and see where we are with projects.

Cons

TeamGantt currently doesn't have a mobile app, which means you have to be on your desktop to use this. I wish we had that functionality since many of our team members have to work remotely.

Easy to use!

One of the simplest gantt software I've used and I've used a few. The interface allows for good collaboration across teams. We typically used this to track the progress of our product development across 6 teams distributed and the linking tasks gave a very effective picture of dependencies and the impact of delays

Pros

Simple Easy to collaborate

Cons

Can only be used for tracking longer term project tasks. Cannot be used to plan small activities like the list of tasks for the day. If it had a built in sticky notes system (something like trello) it would be perfect. The comments feature doesn't work so well.

Easy to get started, good alternative to MS Project

We have been using TeamGantt for about a year now and it has helped us organize and keep track of our initiatives. This web product is easy to use and quick to implement. They continue to enhance existing functionality to improve the offering. The Administrator role is simple and adding users is quick. Great value for the money!

Pros

Easy to use, Quick to implement, no training necessary for most functions.

Cons

The printing of reports could be a little easier with options on what to include or not include.

It works if you like your tasks presented in Gantt chart form.

Good task management tool for a single team.

Pros

Versatile, inexpensive, good visualization of workload inside the project. Resource management of employees is a plus. Summary of time required for each project next to chart is a plus.

Cons

When you have several projects with a lot of tasks it becomes hard to navigate. Collapsable menus sometimes make me miss a task because it's not displayed on the chart when it's collapsed.

TeamGantt

Pros

TeamGantt has provided a brilliant collaborative project-management tool for my dynamic team. The UI is easy to navigate and attractive, and the simple layout allows for easy assignment of tasks.

Cons

One of the major downsides is the lack of in-app notifications. I'd much prefer not using my email to gather these notifications, as it adds another tool i have to regularly reference to stay current.

Best GANTT Chart tool

We're using it to manage the production of websites. It's useful in retaining an overview on what's going on and how busy everyone is. It can be an overkill. If you think of iCal for example, you can litereally drag bars in there and in the montly overview you can get a pretty good idea on when certain projects start and end. If you use TeamGANTT, make sure you're actually gonna use the comments, attachments or any other TeamGANTT specific feature that helps your project. It's also useful if you have a lot of people and you want to make sure you're not overbooking any individual with too much stuff. With the dependencies between tasks its easier to reschedule but I find it hard to decide what will be dependent on what. Often tasks flow into each other.

Pros

Easy to Use Best GANTT Chart tool Excellent Chat Customer Service Great as one big solution for almost everything

Cons

Gets a bit tedious if you use hour estimates Might be an overkill if your project is not too complex

Great Piece Of Software

I have been using TeamGantt within the company that I am working in for project planning and progress tracking. The app is great and very easy to use. Even if you haven't used it before, getting started with the app is like a walk in a park.

Pros

Very easy to use. Linkage with Basecamp.

Cons

Sometimes it gets confused when calculating hours per day for individual resource.

Game Changer

We use TeamGantt as a project planning tool for our marketing agency. In the past, we fumbled in the dark using emails, Excel, post-it notes, cave paintings - whatever we had handy to keep projects and clients organized. With TeamGantt, we have delivered transparency - a huge relationship builder with our clients. Nothing is left in the dark - it's available in real time so anyone - from our own...

Cons

The Best PM Tool I have ever used.

Team GANTT has literally changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to organize vastly complex projects, condense communication, cut email, and version track working documents. Every client I show it to has bought a subscription!

Pros

Easy to use, great videos and customer service is amazing.

Cons

Need more colors, ipad app and ability to next projects.

The best planning tool out there

We use agile within the organisation and hence everyone works in multiple projects at the same time. We work in 23 different cities with over 100 people in each city and it is important for us to ensure everyone knows what the plans for the year is, the activities for the upcoming quarter is and finally what's the progress we have made in each of them relative to the original plan. Teamgantt lets us do all this and after reviewing over 30 such tools we can quite confidently say there is no other tool can do what teamgantt does. Pros 1. Feature rich 2. Easy to use (minimal training required) 3. optimized for collaboration 4. The people who run the show are quite nice and genuinely caring Cons 1. Not easy to add tasks on the fly 2. No mobile app 3. Can get slow at times

Cons

Simple and Powerful at the same time ! Perfect for every kind of user !

TeamGantt is the perfect cloud App for manage your team tasks and projects, from small team to big teams. It is affordable for everyone also, strongly recommend it !

Pros

Easy of usage, Design and Updates.

Cons

Does not have mobile app with notifications !

A mobile app with notifications is what we are currently working on, it's coming soon! Thanks for the review!

Took a while to get used to but now has become integral to our business.

The platform and functionality gave us more visibility to projects and a healthier project management process.

Pros

The functionality is great, it exactly what we've been looking for to manage our workload day to day and longterm.

Cons

The system as a whole seems a bit slow. Changing from screen to screen seems a bit jolted. I also think there are areas that could be a bit more intuitive.

Amazing - TeamGantt transformed my team

This tool has been a huge help in terms of organizing my team and giving me full visibility of our project schedules and resources. The integration with BaseCamp is pretty good, but there are some improvements needed on the BaseCamp side - mainly due to the level of project tiers that TeamGantt allows is one deeper than BaseCamp. We have adapted however and use TeamGantt as our primary place to manage projects and use BaseCamp only when looping in someone outside our team. TeamGantt does take a little getting used to in terms of how to use and getting the organization the way we wanted, but there is plenty of help available. Overall, very happy with this platform.

Cons

Easiest tool for creating project gantt charts

We love this tool for our smaller projects.

Pros

There isn’t a huge learning curve to tackle when figuring out how t set up and use the program. The functionality is basic, but easily understandable.

Cons

The functionality is a bit basic, you can’t do advanced segmentation beyond single dependencies.

It's easy to implement and use - I needed it ready within a week, it was ready within a day

I don't normally take the time to write reviews. I run a couple of global business units at Rackspace and both use TeamGantt for tracking of key workstreams. It's easy to stand up, and maintain. I come from the world of consulting and MSFT Project so an app that was saas'y, at relative parity with MSFT Project in terms of features and functionality, and at a price point that I could stomach was important for me to find. This app checks all of those boxes.

Excellent

Great experience with this software. Easy to use and much simpler than programs like Microsoft Project, etc. I love the email reminders about tasks that are due. It's nice to have a software that really understand project management well. The only con has been inability to differentiate type of PDM (Finish - start, Start-start, etc.). But even that was a good experience! I live chatted someone to ask about this and the person responded quickly, explaining they have considered it and may change it in the future. The ability to live chat and get a quick and friendly was so helpful. Overall great user experience.

Cons

Thanks Joy! It's great to have you as a customer.

Better than MS Project

as a long time PM I was frustrated by the complexity of MS Project. Then I tried TeamGantt and managing projects became fun again. TG is a simple online gantt chart that gives you the essential tools needed to manage project plans without all the bells and whistles that makes things more complicated. You can get up and running in a matter of minutes which leaves you time to the other 90% of your job. TG allows you to quickly enter your projects and link dependancies. Projects are color coded to quickly assess where the bottle necks are. I have been using TG for over three years and it is the ONLY tool we use for project management. We love it!

Cons

Easily manage deliverable's across a range of team members

Since commencing with Team Gantt, we have ensured we have project management tool that is easy to set up, replicate, and include all stakeholders in each and every project. We use this platform to manage retail operations and new retail store openings as there is a multitude of tasks that need to be completed. Team Gantt delivers this in a user friendly platform that can include every stakeholder. End result, every project and every task is managed and completed on time, saving an immense amount of time and resources for the business. If anyone is looking for a cost effective and professional project planning tool, this is the one you need.

Really appreciating TeamGantt

We are a design & remodel firm with 8 - 10 active remodel projects in various stages at any time. We are so glad we found TeamGantt. We tried a number of other solutions, from comprehensive packages to long-time "brand-name" products. TeamGantt has been our foundation for about a year now. It is flexible, easy to learn, and very easy to use in the field on small devices (both reading and inputting). And, a huge plus from our point of view... it is actively under development. Our suggestions are responded to, and the product is being improved consistently. This is simply a savvy program with great execution. Thanks, TeamGantt!

TeamGantt for a Small Business

We use this product for very basic planning. For this type of work we have had no problems. It has a greater interface and is very intuitive.

Pros

Very easy to use. Click and drag, quick customization and editing. Visually appealing and easy to read.

Cons

I wish there was more learning involved with the project management aspect. Myself and the team would benefit greatly from more expert advice and tips that were readily available, or displayed on our pages.

Very good gantt chart for small teams

I personally use this to manage my course workload while in seminary. I go through my syllabuses at the beginning of the semester and input all of the deadlines for papers and final exams, then space out the writing into different blocks. It helps me to feel on top of things and not like I have to do everything at once. One of the features I like the best is that it is easy to print out a daily or weekly list of takes based on what has been put into the gantt chart. So you can make a to do list very easy. Also if things don't go as planned it is extremely easy to move the dates around. Overall this software is amazing.

Cons

Not a fan, too difficult to use

Pros

The software is pretty advanced, and so I think it would be best for very complicated projects. My projects are fairly straightforward, and I should have gone with something simpler.

Cons

It was really hard to figure out how to enter the project correctly, which led me to doubt the changes it made when I would change an elements completion date (which is the whole point of the software). So, it didn't really work that well for me. To be fair, I didn't really have the luxury of time to figure out exactly how to use it and its capabilities, so someone more patient may have a lot more luck. It seems to offer a plethora of options/functions to handle complicated projects.

Used TeamGantt for 18mos. I manage three global projects directly, and oversee about 8 others.

TeamGantt supports work-task breakdown, task assignment, intra-team communication as well as reporting to stakeholders. It is easy to use, easy to share, and constantly evolving for the better. Managing access is very simple. I can change one aspect of a task with a click or I can open a single page and find all task entry on that one page. I can display my workers at the foot of the page and see availability of each at a glance; making assignment easier. I get daily updates on every project, when teammates leave notes on a task, I have immediate notification (I can read the note).

Cons

Finally a great web-based project management tool!

TeamGantt is really easy to use. It focuses on the basic project management functions, but is powerful enough to have task dependencies, baselines, % completion, resource assignments and % busy on each task. TeamGantt includes an awesome team collaboration facility, where team members can comment on tasks, and create task related email trains that are accessible right from inside TeamGantt. The tool keeps improving too. I can't wait for them to add critical path indicators on the tasks. The best thing about this is the price. Every engineering and design company should be using this!