TeamGantt Reviews - Page 5

User Friendly and Effective

I've been really impressed with how easy this software is to use and how effective it is. The UI is superb, the flexibility of functions / views / exports and team permissions etc is really impressive. It's clearly designed by people who understand project management and actually use their own software. I expect to be a long term user of this programme to support both small and large projects within my organisation.

Cons

Flexible and fast for project planning

This program is very helpful for us to fast do project plans for our projects and keeping track of finished milestones and activities as well as comments on tasks. The best is that changes in the project plan can easily/fast be made and that team mates can log in to accept and finish tasks. The program could become more user friendly and intuitive to use, but support is easily reached if help to use is needed.

Cons

After testing a lot of planning tools. We finally found Teamgantt

Easy to use interface. And if you know the buttons well enough you can get really clear overviews of your projects. Hide completed tasks and viewing only 2 weeks ahead are our favorites. For us it would be great if we could attach more people to a project. So that more of our clients or freelancers can view the progress. And for the future; Teamgantt, please add as little buttons or options as you can!

Cons

This is a fantastic tool. Simple and intuitive to use. A great way to keep in touch with the team!

Team Gantt is the perfect tool for controlling small projects. I provides basic functionality which allows team members to monitor and communicate progress very easily. It does lack any means of tracking costs but then I'm not sure I've met many project managers who would claim to utilise the full functionality of some of the more established project tools. Certainly not on smaller projects.

Great launch planning tool

Team Gantt was extremely helpful in planning tasks across the organization for a major launch. It kept us focused on end dates and what had to get done. It's very easy to set up and maintain and has some great features and ways to view the projects and timelines. It makes it very easy to update and visualize the plan and identify where more or less time/resource may be needed.

Cons

Excellent - and most importantly - great to publish and look at

TeamGantt is a great product overall - to keep track of timelines and allow our team to update their status so that we can pull a nice graphical status report out at any time. The best part about this is that in comparison to Gantt charts built by more traditional software solutions - the PDF's produced by TeamGantt look 'schmick' and are the envy of others in our board meetings!

Excellent Gantt chart

This is the easiest Gantt chart I've ever used. We use it to keep track of all our key activity lists. The email updates means no need to find email trails all over one's computer. Everything is in one central place and you can attach files. The daily email reminders are great (and annoying as they remind you didn't do what you were suppose to do - and that's a good thing).

My favorite PM tool

Ease of use Ease of use Ease of use Ease of use. Really, it's easy to use and it can do pretty much whatever you need from a pm platform. It's constantly improving and evolving too; offering more robust features regularly.

Pros

Easy to switch between views, super easy to grab and drop tasks

Cons

None- if it were free it's be perfect

A great solution for gantt style project management

Pros

It was easy to get up and running using TeamGantt -- team members were able to join our space and get started right away.

Cons

N/A: TeamGantt gives us everything we need for projects that are easiest managed through the use of gantt charts.

I really like TeamGantt

It is quick, it is live and it has a memory. We use it for all our project, external and internal. Sometimes we use it for time planning but mostly to record all project transactions. I love the "undo" capability. There are still more function to use, but our team members are not ready yet. Good to know that we still can evolve together with TeamGantt.

Love this Project Management Tool

Need a way to organize projects with multiple pieces and more than one person? TeamGantt is the tool to use! I love being able to track progress and create a way to communicate with my coworkers on what is happening with projects. TeamGantt helps divvy-up smaller tasks that need to get done in order to get the overall project done. Strongly recommend!

Cons

This product helped organize our office

Overall, this tool was very helpful and I would suggest it for small offices where everyone needs to be in the loop about travel, events, and deadlines across many program areas.

Pros

TeamGant was very helpful is organizing our office calendar. We have many initiatives across many program areas and TeamGant helped to streamline the calendar and deadlines into one space so the whole office could see what others were working on in a streamlined way.

Cons

The free version is very limiting. It is also confusing how to invite and collaborate with other team members.

Easy Project Planning

Guys did a very good job - TeamGantt is web based, easy to use, intuitive project management application. App's capabilities to suite majority of small and mid-size projects. Fair price/value ratio.

Pros

Drag and Drop (re-order) tasks and its length, easy ownership assigment, good notification system.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to negotiate special conditions for EU customers (e.g. EU legislation requirements regarding data privacy), however they found the way how to fix it at the end.

A Must Have

We've been using TeamGantt for a couple of years and it's become indispensable for so many different activities - from using it for brainstorming ideas, scheduling on a high level right the way down to intricate day to day management or activities both internally and with clients. We love the simplicity but powerful options.

Excellent Project Management software especially for scheduling purposes

This is and excellent Project Management software especially for scheduling.

Pros

The gantt view is perfect but I really like the ability to switch to a list view also. This software has timesheets included and team availability portion is also an excellent view and very helpful.

Cons

The only thing I think would be very helpful is a mobile app. I looked for one but was not able to find any.

6-person Account Team uses as primary project scheduling for hundreds of projects

Our whole agency has embraced TeamGantt. We use it to track hundreds of active projects. It allows us to keep on top of daily tasks across all resources, and we leverage the reporting to spot over/under resource utilization and future resource forecasting. Very rich feature set, at a great cost. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Extremely easy to use and guides that take you through each detail.

The software allows plenty of versatility when structuring your scheduling. The notifications and progress reminders help ensure projects are on track, or if falling behind you know sooner rather than later. Overall the best planning tool our company uses to make sure we're meeting our deadlines and maximising our time.

TeamGantt is awesome

Our media production team has been managing multiple projects with TeamGantt for over a year now. We absolutely rely on it's ease of use and robust features to ensure we're working on the right tasks at the right time, and of course track overall project status to help manage client expectations and product delivery.

A great tool!!!

Easy to use, TeamGantt is the best option that I found for project management. For my team, the main point is the possibility to share online the project schedule, inform the players about the advances and discuss specific/strategic points of projects. Nowadays is an essential tool for me and my team.

Cons

I have been using this software for nearly a year.

I have been using this software to coordinate an international team of about 12 people. It is extremely easy to use and I like the fact that it is cloud based. We have had a couple of periods when it was a bit slow to use, but now it seems fine. The customer service is excellent. Extremely quick and effective.

Cons

Good to use simple UI and efficient way to manage task deadlines.

Pros: 1. Good Simple UI to use and understand 2. Seamlessly easy to update deadlines just drag or drop down. Cons: 1. Not able to link any Atlassian tickets here or any external bug systems link. 2. Not able to track both bug system updates and comments from teamgantt. want to have all comments here.

Saved my hours

I was spending hours to schedule the workload among my team and assign them tasks. And also it was complicated to communicate with customer/team when I manage number or projects simultaneously. When I start to use TeamGantt, my life was too easy with managing projects. Thanks a lot to the team of TeamGantt.

Great, Intuitive Project Management

I use TeamGantt to manage all my projects and find it very easy to use and have lots of useful features.

Pros

It is easy clear and the different views; ie gantt view or to do list view.

Cons

I would love to be able to update documents within TeamGantt.

Beautiful way to handle complex projects

I love this product! It functions smoothly (99% of the time), handles complex tasks elegantly and simply, and the interface is really beautiful. As a creative director, who's more often than not also project managing the work, I really appreciate this thoughtful integration of function and form.

Best Gantt app I've tried

Looks very clean and nice. Easy to create and kill dependencies, move multiple entries, quickly create items. Decent options for visualization and exporting. Good filtering capabilities. The only minor con is mouse navigation I wish that it was easier to navigate the canvas with the mouse.