TeamGantt Reviews - Page 6

nice easy tool for managing projects

Pros

we were looking for an easy tool to develop gantt charts, works for us.

Cons

limited options on the free version but good for small businesses. export functions opened with free version

Best in Show

I have tested dozens of project management software solutions. We purchased several but couldn't find a match for our very specific needs. TG had the right combination of features and function without being too clunky.

Pros

Great customer service! Customizable.

Cons

Extensive - daily updates, weekly reports

Initially, the interface was less intuitive than I would have liked. However, I was able to quickly adapt and would consider myself more than proficient. It took less than one week to develop this level of proficiency. I see no reason to pursue another project management solution.

Cons

Very easy to use and reliable

Pros: * Very convenient as browser-based * Easy for non-technical people to use * More than enough features for my purposes * Instant updates provide clarity across team, all that is needed is link * Attractive design Cons: * Very large charts may struggle update-wise.

Great for team collaboration

We are using this tool to manage many projects across different teams. It has been wonderful for everyone to be a part of the project management. A great way to collect, share and organize resources (files, documents, comments, feedback, etc).

Great service!

This is the cleanest and most flexible Gantt chart I've ever used. I've used TeamGantt with two organizations now and would recommend it to anyone. Only con is the view settings are not very intuitive, so it's hard to adjust when displaying on a small screen.

Great Product!

We love TeamGantt! We are using to capture our IT Calls and Projects and find it very easy to utilize. The pros are ease of usability. Cons not many, but would like to see to ability to add multiple date instances by line item to allow for task down time.

Cons

Teamgantt is simply the best

I'm a freelance software developer and usually work with multiple projects that overlap each other. Teamgantt helped me easily to understand what I was doing wrong, and how to manage my time better setting more realistic targets and goals

Cons

Useful collaborative project management tool

Have used this for cross-functional project management & it has been very helpful for communications, tracking, and accountability. It's easy to understand & navigate and helped us successfully stay aligned during our projects.

Cons

Best project management software out there!

TeamGantt is great project management software. The interface is very clean and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, from a small group of friends working on a startup, to a large Fortune 500 company.

Cons

Elegant, simple to use collaborative project management tool.

TeamGantt is easy-to-use and simple to learn. The core features of a collaborative project management tool are provided. The few questions we had when we first started using it were answered quickly. We are very pleased with TeamGantt!

Cons

We us the Gantt to schedule our human resources across our enterprise. It works very well!

The Gantt part of the software works very well! The calendar sync function is not as robust as I would like. It works well with Outlook, but not on mobile phone calendars. I would like to see a Mobile App for this product!

Essential to all project

I could no reach the objectives I had set to my project without the help of TeamGantt. Actually, I must confess I got addicted of it. Simple to use, friendly design... A must to all projects and startups!ps!

Hard “meh”

My work tried out TeamGantt for about a year. The software functions well, but if you’ve got project reviewers who dilly dally be prepared for your review workspace to get overwhelmingly cluttered.

Pros

Abundance of features and ways to view data

Cons

Gets cluttered very quickly if you’ve got a lot of jobs

Teamgantt

Use it for personal and small business projects. Excellent tool for project management.

Pros

Teamgannt is very visual. It allows to have a helicopter view on everything that needs to be done and divide it into small chunks.

Cons

This software is pricey. Reverting to previous version can be tricky.

Awesome customer service, very quick to answer!

This program is very easy to use, and any problems we have ever had, you guys are super quick to answer! Thank you for your hard work, it makes our jobs easier. Also, love all of the new colors!

Great calendar tool!

Team Gantt has been a great tool for us! It's very intuitive and easy to use. Customer service is top notch -- everyone is extremely responsive and willing to do anything possible to help.

Cons

TeamGantt - solid project management online

I especially like the ability to import, export and clone projects. It's a simple way to manage projects, add a team, check up on progress, and print and present project the project status.

Great Tool

TeamGantt is a great tool with everything that you need to manage small and intermediate projects. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a good project management tool.

Cons

Fairly decent, a little laggy

Pros: able to see every task easily love the color organization love the project organization Cons: laggy no mobile app difficult to edit at times too many emails

Great tool!

TeamGantt is very useful for all the projects and work that I do with partners and colleagues. I can highly recommend this for both personal and professional use.

Cons

It changed the way we run our company!

+ beautiful and clean interface + simple, easy, no clutter + does exactly what it needs to do + planning is always synced - no desktop app (yet?)

Pain free project planning

I was never a fan of gantt charts until I found TeamGantt. I'm now obsessed with this project planning software. It makes planning projects a breeze!

Cons

Easy to handle, good overview of projects

TeamGantt is an intuitive tool for project management, and the team responded in a very helpful and quick way to any remarks or questions I had.

All the things that make MS Project great

Building Gantt charts to plan projects, and allocate resources while being able to share online made this an invaluable tool for our business.