Cirrus Insight Reviews - Page 2

Great for sharing documents

Pros

I've tried other products for sharing sensitive documents and Cirrus' Attach.io service is by the far most advanced from what I can tell. Unlike other products that simply share the documents as images which makes it easy for knowledgeable viewers to copy/download, Attach.io's technology actually recreates the document into an HTML document which makes it a little more difficult for viewers to copy/download information.

Cons

The billing and licensing processes/tools seem to be more complicated than they should be. I've had several issues in the past where billing lapsed and I had to navigate their license manager numerous times, which didn't seem to work. I eventually had to work directly with Customer Support to figure it all out.

One-Way Connections

Pros

This software is easy to understand and set up. It works well with Salesforce for my company to keep track of meetings and our scheduling! The customer support responds quickly and efficiently answers all questions.

Cons

When linked with Google for Gmail and google calendar, it needs to be refreshed multiple times a week. It often disconnects without warning.

Not as good as Clearslide

From what I have gathered Cirrus is a pretty competitively prices solution. With that being said I might splurge for a little more robust of a tool with more intuitive reporting if I were implementing a tool for my sales team.

Pros

Having any type of email communication tool is always beneficial and even preferred over traditional prospecting efforts. Cirrus gives you the ability to easily import reports directly from Salesforce which is very nice. Being able to share templates across entire teams has proven beneficial when it comes to our team working together and collaborating on ideas.

Cons

Coming from being a Clearslide user I find the interface with Salesforce to be a little clunky. I see they are trying to make them seamless and easier to navigate between, but I think they are simply missing the mark. I preferred the reporting and interface of Clearslide much more.

Cirrus Insights Review 2019

It's a good tool to track meetings and emails but there are some kinks that definitely need to be worked out!

Pros

It helps sync meetings, emails and contacts to Salesforce directly through gmail and google calendar!

Cons

The software is a bit janky and I often run into issues. I'm constantly having to uninstall the plug-in and reinstall and then also un-sync both my emails and google calendar and then re-sync in order for things to function properly

Cirrus = so helpful!

Cirrus is fantastic and has cut my time logging meeting, conversation, and task updates in half. The plug-in is easy to install and intuitive to understand. I love the easy Add to Salesforce button - and that you can tag emails to certain contacts within accounts, or to certain meetings/opportunities (sales goals). Sometimes if colleagues forward me email chains, and I don't know who 3rd parties are, their emails and accounts pop up in Cirrus for a quick frame of reference and links to additional background - awesome! Only complaint is that the new Cirrus patch makes contacts popup in Cirrus every time you are composing a new mail and/or open a new mail. I don't love having to click the close icon every time, but I'm assuming they will fix this! Cheers, A Happy Cirrus User

Cons

It has synced with my gmail and Salesforce and really helps me track my emails.

My multiple calendars are completely synced so I have all my appointments in one place. I also love the tracking to know who is really looking at my emails.

Pros

It allows you to track your email views and allows you to send emails to large groups of potential customers.

Cons

It took a little while to completely sync with my email to get my salesforce and google calendar together.

Great for email templates and communicate quickly

Pros

It allows you to load templates quickly, send them out fast as well. It is great if you have a lot of people to communicate with to help save time.

Cons

The templates do not load quickly or sometimes will populate incorrectly and the data is incorrect. That means you have to go back and manually correct the information, which defeats the purpose.

Left feeling unsatisfied

Cirrus Insight was supposed to make our messy sales process smoother via email. Not letting emails slip through the cracks. However it was more work and eventually forced us to switch products.

Pros

Cirrus Insight provided at the time what my team thought they needed. It connected to Salesforce and tracked the emails within the product.

Cons

The product was hard to use, very unreliable syncing qualities. It required constant updates and repairs and was far more work then benefit.

Great for finding information out about prospects and creating lists

Pros

I like how easy Cirrus Insight makes it to find information about a company or prospect, and create a list with various prospects that the platform has helped me find.

Cons

Sometimes the information can be incorrect or follow a template for emails that isn't correct. You have to go in and manually change information sometimes.

Easy to use tool that helps me keep track and follow up with prospects over email communications

Pros

What i like the most is that it lets me track my emails sent also helps me organize different ways to communicate with clients

Cons

One of the things that I don't like about the is that it changes the view with the Gmail account. But once you get acostumed to the different view it is easy to use.

Very useful

I have been using Salesforce for about a year and a half and Cirrus for a year. I think that this last tool complements very well what I do in g-mail and Salesforce. Cirrus makes it easy (just one click) to relate your e-mails to your Salesforce contacts and accounts and to see if one g-mail contact exists in Salesforce. The only thing I would like them to continue improving is how all their tools show themselves in the g-mail screen. Sometimes it is difficult to manage the multiple scroll bars that appear; also the contact creator for Salesforce that appears in g-mail does not show properly. Therefore, I think that Cirrus can be perfected and they have already improved a lot and I am sure they will continue to do so.

Great When It Works

Pros

This is great for keeping a record of all emails sent. Which is important for my job.

Cons

I have always had a hard time with Cirrus not working. It often does not sync my emails to Salesforce like I need it to.

Cirrus Insight overpromises and under-delivers

Pros

It can sync emails to my CRM but it doesn't do it consistently

Cons

Very difficult to use. Not intuitive. Customer support is terrible. No training upon initiation. Cannot call anyone for help. Updates are made to Cirrus without coordination with Salesforce which cost our team a ton of time to figure out. Sent me a bill three months early without explanation.

Horrible customer service with a lot of bugs

Very bad, this isnt how you treat customers

Pros

Nothing there are a lot of other good competitors out there

Cons

Their support isn't responding on time, had 2 very crucial bugs and no one replied or took action

Simple email tracking that works occasionally

It helps facilitate communications with your prospects, saves time, and is easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that you can save your templates, and insert them when you need it. It is very easy to use.

Cons

It tends not to work a lot of times. The name does not populate correctly, creates issues and does not sync up correctly. It is not very intuitive, a little clunky.

A must have for any sales professional who uses G-Suite + Salesforce

It's been amazing - optimized my communications significantly

Pros

Seamless integration of workflows between gmail and salesforce

Cons

The mail merge capability could be enhanced, however, it's based off of the salesforce tools. Further development there would be great.

Cirrus Insight Runs My Email

Cirrus Insight makes emailing people faster, more efficient, and more expeditious. I love being able to add a lead to Salesforce right from an email and track all email communication using Cirrus Insight. I frequently schedule meetings using the calendar sync feature which looks professional for the recipient and is less work on my end scheduling and drafting up meeting times!

Cirrus Insights

I have been using Cirrus Insights for about 5 months and really enjoy the overall ease of the program. The primary use is to take emails of prospective customers and integrate it into SalesForce which takes much less time than entering the information into SalesForce manually. I've also lately utilized the new calendar invite tool which sends an email to a contact showing the available times for a meeting and the individual can simply click the time that works for them and the meeting is created.

Pros

The ease of use of the program and the calendar invitation tool are the highlights They keep rolling out new functionality on a regular basis.

Cons

No issues to date, they are very responsive when I have questions or if functionality isn't working appropriately

CONSISTENT, FUNCTIONAL, RELIABLE INTERFACE

Pros

Cirrus is the only software I can rely on to link my Mac-based computing life to Salesforce.

Cons

Rarely, but sometimes it bumps me off and I have to re-log in but I am assuming that is for security.

Good effort, fell short

Not so hot. Hard to use and have experienced a few bugs.

Pros

I like that you can send out campaigns to many people at once.

Cons

Very difficult to use, flight paths malfunction frequently, can't view templates alone, have to compose an email to edit any templates.

Its fine for what it is

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is easy to build templates, and to build out flight plans.

Cons

Doesn't always work, and the entire system would sometime shut down. Didnt always talk back to SalesForce like it was supposed to.

Spoiled by Cirrus

Using Cirrus has saved me enormous amounts of time for logging emails against my contacts, accounts, and opportunities. Its fairly user-friendly interface lets me log correspondence instantaneously so that I don't forget about logging emails. There are still some quirks, though: when I have multiple gmail accounts open, the app sometimes gets confused about which account to attach to. I don't always see the option to log an email - sometimes I need to close my email or log out of Cirrus and open it up again. Despite some of the bugs, the advantages are overwhelming!

Very Helpful Tool

I find Cirrus Insight to be quite useful in managing my work and tracking correspondence for various projects. It's a relatively small number of clicks to ensure that my emails are tagged to the correct projects in Salesforce, and thus makes my life much easier in terms of managing work. If I could change anything it would be expanding the Add functionality; currently you have the option to tag a contact and then one more level (account, project, etc), but adding a few more drop downs to allow for additional tags would be really helpful.

Cons

Very helpful for my fundraising needs

Pros

Tracking viewers and amount of time viewed

Cons

The cost is not as ideal for a small business and the email tracking function needs some work

Generally all-inclusive email analytics software. Somewhat roundabout UI but good overall

Pros

I liked how granular the analytics reporting is from a very early stage. It's easy to navigate quickly between intervals to show different growth.

Cons

Creating campaigns can be a little roundabout when adding users and synching the emails with Salesforce. Overall it is a good product but could stand to be a little more intuitive.