Myphoner Reviews

4.64/5 (73 reviews)

Pros
  • Its the perfect CRM for Business Development
  • Simple and easy to use. Very stable software.
  • Its easy to use and the stability is just perfect
  • MyPhoner is very easy to use. Simple & efficient.
Cons
  • Inability for end-users to sort / re-sort records.
  • There´s still missing some features that could improve myphoner
  • It can be unorganized at times when we have wayyy to many leads.
  • I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Tayler Ursu

Great system for business development teams

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Myphoner allows our business development team to reach out to many prospects in a short period of time. Helps the team be proactive in following up with prospects. We have looked at many cold calling systems and this one wins in almost every category. Our team loves it.

Pros
1) ease of use 2) highly customizable 3) makes calling cold leads a breeze 4) their team has a hands on approach to help make the software work for you.

Cons
1)they had no phone dialer..but have now included it. 2) integrations with other crms

Tyler Johnson

Best Cold Calling Software For Scorching Through Leads

Reviewed 2019-09-17

The speed at which my cold callers are able to call is my primary concern. Optimizing their time by having them go through more dials on a daily basis was a HUGE selling point when we considered MyPhoner.

Pros
My favorite pro about this software is that it makes it easy for a team of 10 cold callers to all work out of the same pipeline without stepping on each other's toes. The way the software feeds ANY caller the next due prospect in the list makes it better for each other caller - no callers need to worry about exhausting the same lead too many times without making contact with the prospect.

Cons
My only complaint would be the call tracking analytics - they seem to always be slightly off from our internal phone software's tracking analytics.

Nashan Vassall

The ultimate outbound sales tool

Reviewed 2019-11-13

I've been using Myphoner for several years now, been in sales about 10 years, and it is simply the best cold outreach tool I have ever used. I've tried about 30 other sales tools and this is one of the few that I keep coming back to.

Pros
I love how Myphoner is setup like a database, and only shows one record at a time. This is critical in that a user's workflow is not sidetracked by showing too much data at once. I also love the simple, no nonsense design. Absolutely A+. Extremely user friendly.

Cons
I wish the software automatically gave me more background data on a lead in real time so I didn't have to go and research it myself. For example, if I have "John Doe" from "ABC Corp" loaded on the screen, it would be great if it loaded other information relevant to John Doe (social profiles, etc.) and relevant to ABC Corp so I didn't have to leave Myphoner to dig that information up myself in preparation for a sales call. It's not a major drawback, but if Myphoner had this, it would be a game changer.

Aditya B

Value for money for sellers

Reviewed 2019-07-02

The software has helped me improve on the followups. Also, consolidate the database coming from different sources at one place.

Pros
Easy navigation. All info is visible in one go without any need to scroll. Helpful for setting up followups for the sellers.

Cons
Needs integration with the CRM's like salesforce A mobile app would be helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Colin Watson

Straightforward, Easy to Use, Great Support

Reviewed 2019-06-27

We needed a system which allowed a small telesales team to work on the same data lists simultaneously with each able to make notes against leads which can be shared, and also to claim a lead once specific discussions/negotiations are taking place. myPhoner does this really well. In addition, on the odd occasion we have had any queries about use or functionality, the support has been second to none - fast, friendly and really helpful.

Pros
Allows sharing of sales prospect list among team; individual leads can be claimed by users for follow-up; allows multiple lists to be worked on; allows status tracking easily; virtually no training required for users - simple, intuitive, does just what is needed.

Cons
Not a con of the system (as it does everything that it says it does) but it would be useful if there was a straightforward way of competing after-sales processes within the system, but appreciate this is more of a CRM function than a sales database function. No other disadvantages as the system does everything that we expected it to do.

Response from myphoner

Hi Colin, thanks for the kind words - really appreciated!

Roxanne Sweazey

Great sales software

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Easy to use and a great software program I use every day.

Pros
Keeping track of new contacts easier until they buy our products and become customers.

Cons
It does say actual date of my call back. It would also be nicer to be able to print reports on my calls as a sales person and sort say buy state or country. Also if they are not ready to buy you must pick they are a loser- maybe there should be another choice for the ones that could be future potenial.

Response from myphoner

Hi Roxanne, thanks a lot for your review and feedback!

With regards to lost leads that you want to follow up on, you can still set a follow up time on those, and then you can move them to the call back state later using a migration. If you only want to follow up on specific lost leads, you can create a category under lost (e.g. "follow up later") and only move the lost leads with that particular category back to call backs.

Vera Hartman

Objective Review of MyPhoner

Reviewed 2019-06-27

The system makes my objectives easier to complete by keeping me organized with call back reminders. The ability to have my notes accessible as I move through my calls keeps me on track.

Pros
The ease of finding existing customers makes my job flow to eliminate duplicate leads in the system. This erases the possibility of more than one agent contacting the same customer and wasting their time while aggravating customers.

Cons
The way the call back dates read are confusing and could be simplified. When I look at a record I want to see a definite call back date, not something that says it was set to call back in so many days.

Response from myphoner

Hi Vera, thanks for your review and feedback!

I'll bring the point about definite call back dates in the state labels back to the product team.

karel van mossevelde

Review ICU-Services

Reviewed 2019-07-02

My company uses Myphoner for over 4 years now and I would recommend every call center (that is specialized in cold-calling) to use it. Try it and you also can see how easy it is to work with it. Also the Myphoner team is constantly there to assist you in any way + the still improving new features.

Pros
Myphoner is the most easy system to use regarding making cold-calls and the follow up. It is a super stable system. Uploading and switching between lists is never been so easy.

Cons
There are almost no flows but In my opinion the reports the system generates can be optimized. You get all the details but if I want to make a report to my clients, I need to do extra work in excel to make it more appealing.

Louise Angelino

Top value

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Love it I recommend it to startups and small teams

Pros
Easy import for list able to segment the calling list as well. All those bells and whistles aren’t used half the time this is a straight forward crm here is the name number and what happened. Data is simple this is the call time how many deals got done how many moves to the next phase. Absolutely love how user friendly this crm is

Cons
Hate trying to find the right video for a question I have or reading through “what others have asked that are similar”

Sean Deng

Myphoner honest review

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Listed above!

Pros
it's easy to use, and it's effective in inputting and storing all of the information for a potential client

Cons
the queues sometimes seem wacky, also when you press skip, it should go to the end of the list, not post poned for a day, sometimes the skipped leads show up before the untouched leads in the queue.

Response from myphoner

Hi Sean, thanks for your kind words.

With regards to your comments about skipping leads, the skipped leads adhere to the follow-up you set, if you set it to "any time" it will go to the end of the queue as desired.

Best regards (and merry Christmas)

Jimmie Needles

Why you should use myphoner as a budding insurance agent

Reviewed 2018-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are starting any type of calling business it is a simple click to dial, web based program that you can use to call leads without burning up a lot of money. It integrates with Zapier so you can actually find an inexpensive CRM and move your newly found prospect over automatically. I think the low price combined with the usability of this software makes it a winner for anyone starting out in telemarketing or appointment setting.

Pros
Myphoner is an easy to use click to call system that will allow you to manage leads while you make them into customers. It is not a full CRM - it is a focused list calling program. Once you reach a lead and turn them into a prospect, then you can add them to your CRM. You can import leads from all kinds of lists or formats, you can dedupe and you can try free! It is also configurable to show the information most relevant to your needs. I find it handy for calling old leads, stale leads and just random leads that you add to a list. It is rather inexpensive for calling software if you want to add some email integration it is only some dollars a month per user. If you just want to smile and dial it is some dollars monthly and of course, there is a free version to test with limited features but not limited calling.

Cons
If you are looking for a major predictive dialer this is not for you. This is a click to call dialer (which I prefer) and you need to get used to setting how you want to go through and dump leads, or put leads off or dead vs archive (I would think they would be the same).

Gina Cataldo

myphoner Review

Reviewed 2019-06-27

I have used myphoner as an SDR and I am still using it as an SDR Supervisor. As an SDR it helped me stay organized with the different verticals I was calling depending on the timezone they sat in. Now as a Supervisor I can manage lists for my team and help them stay on top of leads that could turn into potential customers.

Pros
It is very easy to use. New hires can learn the software and all of its functionality on the first day.

Cons
I wish the platform was able to offer more sales engagement solutions. For example, after the first 2-3 touches, myphoner could automatically send out an email to the potential customer for the SDR.

OnTay Johnson

This is exactly what anyone who is on the phone needs. It's easy and fast for blazing through calls

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Makes my workflow so much easier and quicker.

Pros
Very easy to use. Great for blazing through calls. Great price compared to other CRM's. Great for following up and not worrying about missing a callback.

Cons
Not being able to move lists as easy due to columns and etc., My only gripe tbh. I'd love to be able to change my mind and although I have less info on one list still move it to a list that was uploaded with more info and thus more columns and etc.

Response from myphoner

Hi OnTay and thanks for the kind words!

Your point about being able to more easily move leads between lists is spot on and something we are working to improve. If you use our list templating functionality, either by using one of your own lists as a template, or by following our default field standards, you'll get a long way already.

For the designer, it was a balance between an ultra flexible and easy way to get started by just using column names in the file you upload, and the more rigid but also more solid strategy of adhering to pre-defined list definitions. We think that myphoner has found a decent balance here, but I admit that in certain situations, we can do better.

Thanks again.

Jannik Derval

A really good piece of software that just works!

It's simply been great!

Pros
First and foremost, I like the excellent customer service. The team is always quick to help sort out any issues and questions I might have. Second, I would put the ease of use as a BIG PRO. The software is straight to the point, without any hassle. I would also like to mention that the team is always working to improve the functionality and are always open to suggestions.

Cons
I like everything about this software. If I was to mention one thing, it would be the lack of ability to sort the lead lists to my liking once the leads are uploaded.

Mireya Estrella

It does the job well!

Very happy with program.

Pros
Easy to use, allows me to document interactions with potential clients, customizable, let me know when there's a "duplicate" contact and gives me the option to merge leads. Itemizes lists, tracks follow ups, etc..

Cons
"skipped" lead return too often. Maybe i'm using this feature incorrectly. Searching for leads is tricky.... Case sensitive and sometimes leads don't come up that should

Jeroen Teiwes

Easy to use, worth the money!

Reviewed 2019-07-03

I've easily made a lot more calls with the team. Going through a list of leads and burn the ones which are not a right fit in MyPhoner is very easy!

Pros
Myphoner is Easy to use and to manage. It really adds value when it comes to making a higher amount of calls in a short period of time. Powerdialing is made much easier, it even works better then the tools which are included in my CRM.

Cons
I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system.

Taylor Rogers

myphoner, our daily go-to

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Pros
Our SDR's use this on a daily basis helping them keep track of their calls!

Cons
It can be unorganized at times when we have wayyy to many leads.

Response from myphoner

Thanks Taylor, your review is appreciated!

/Jeppe

Kevin Brown

Great telemarketing software

Reviewed 2019-06-27

This is a good fit for us ...

Pros
I liked that it was Saas based and had Zapier integration.

Cons
Can't seem to edit user info and it would be nice if you could schedule performance reports to be emailed to a list of people.

Response from myphoner

Hi Kevin, thanks for your review - those stars keep us going :-)

With regards to your editing user problem, I will contact you directly to get it resolved.

Jeffrey Adams

Haven't Found Anything Like It

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Positive

Pros
Its the perfect CRM for Business Development

Cons
Its lacking some features for bulk edits and keeping your follow up schedule orgainized.

Hector Sandoval

Thanks for an excellent lead prospecting software

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Lead follow up is maximized for greater business effectiveness and revenue. My prospecting has been systematized and I can look forward to expanding my business.

Pros
I like the ability to go back and pick up the calling of leads right where I left off. Other lead databases required me to search for the leads still needing contact, but myphoner keeps my place and keeps the lead order intact, while also making it easy to target callbacks for lead follow up.

Cons
That it does not offer customizable forms, or fields to hold image files.

Engell Engell

Worth every penny

Reviewed 2019-07-02

It gives me 95% of what I could dream about.

Pros
Its easy to use and the stability is just perfect

Cons
There´s still missing some features that could improve myphoner

Adam Hammer

Review of MyPhoner

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Pros
MyPhoner is very easy to use. Simple & efficient.

Cons
I have no complaints. I am a sole practitioner and require a very simple, easy to use CRM.

Thomas Larsen

Great solution for coldcalling campaigns..

Reviewed 2016-08-31

Great product, very easy to set up campaigns, fast lead upload and excellent customer service. Thank you Jeppe. Keep up the good work.......

Response from myphoner

Thanks for your feedback! Better email integration is in the works - check our public roadmap for more: http://www.myphoner.com/roadmap
/The myphoner team

Stefaan Hendrickx

Phoning without worying

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Pros
Simple and easy to use. Very stable software.

Cons
Sometimes its to simple. Could be more elaborate on lead information and interaction

Stephen Marc

myPhoner Rocks!

Reviewed 2019-07-05

Pros
Ease of Use; Intuitive user interface; Excellent reporting

Cons
Inability for end-users to sort / re-sort records.