TAMI Reviews

Pros

Integration and ability to export leads directly to Salesforce is a great feature and allow us to measure RoI because we can track the progress all the way through.

MC

Marco C.

FP

Ford P.

Really good, great CSM who is always onboard to help when needed his assistance. Really happy to be onboard with these guys.

DP

Danny P.

Cons

I struggled a bit at first with pulling data reports, however, I think this was more "user error.

DW

Danielle W.

Opened up a new pipeline of established off-the-highstreet online retails that traditional lead generation techniques missed.

TD

Tim D.

At the beginning may be a bit difficult to understand and use it with the full potential.

RL

Raquel L.

4.5

Flexible solution to work with CRMs

Quite happy with the integration - the team has been very responsive and worked very hard on the implementations for us

Pros

Easy to use and quite flexible to cater for any CRM systems you might use. It does allow integrations with Salesforce as well as Hubspot

Cons

Regular updates that would indicate the new values added to the database. This is something that would be more welcome as otherwise with existing implementations you run into a risk of not have your end of data up to date and not all values might pull across (especially when using pick lists etc)

Thanks for leaving us the review! We are now implementing more communication to keep our users aware of any updates we make to the platform. We hope this solves any inconvenience on your end!

Best Leads generation tool

I am very happy with the quality of information and leads and so are my colleagues. I have asked for more funding to buy more licenses this year. Highly recommended.

Pros

Saleoptimize is the best source I have seen so far for quality leads. The list of contacts goes beyond board members and include roles like ecommerce, payments and technology execs/directors who are more relevant to us to talk to. We love the fact that emails are confirmed all the way to the inbox and updated regularly; we struggled for years to get up-to-date contact details from other providers....

Cons

Ability to export lists of companies with a set of filters to do further analysis. Coverage in some regions, like LatAm and APSC, is lacking but I have no doubt this will improve with time as the platform is constantly expanding.

Thanks for sharing your experience with our technology! As you mentioned, we are constantly improving our data for these regions, please do keep us updated on how you find the quality! Great working with you!

Good service and support team

This type of prospecting tool will be very critical post-COVID19 and SO was a great start to get involved in this new approach for our sales reps. SO has the willingness to improve their database, which helped get better search results immediately.

Pros

Easy to deploy, good support team, and ability to improve quickly based on our requests.

Cons

Lacked data in our industry to target sales for freight forwarding/shipping services.

Sales Review

What I do like is that the customer services is 100% and they really work and help you through any issues with the software . My overall experience has been a good one and with the new function to be able to download the lead straight into Sales force has really helped me with saving time.

Pros

With my sales team we target allot of E-com customers and I like the fact we can search by Industry , competition and size of the business. We can target to see if they have an opportunity to ship just within the UK or International. We can also target by what E-com platform they are using which helps us to look at integrations with our software.

Cons

With using this tool everyday the contact and telephones numbers could be kept more up to date , sometimes the contact you are looking for does not work at the company.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Regarding contact data, we recently implemented our real-time verified contact feature. The verification status is displayed beside the email address. As you know, get in touch with CS if this needs to be addressed!

I'm not sure where I would be without Sales Optimize !

Sales Optimize enabled our team to access contact information such as emails, phone numbers, LinkedIn profiles, and much much more to assist us in our outbound sales and marketing efforts and download them into a clear and concise excel file for use in email campaigns and cold calling campaigns. It saved our team hours upon hours of searching for correct email formats and suitable companies for the verticals we want to target. An incredibly useful and helpful software and couldn't recommend it anymore! What's better is that it is still in its infancy so I'm excited to see how this product will improve even more with time.

Pros

Sales Optimize was critical to our sales and marketing efforts for the last 6 months. It enabled us to establish accurate company sizes and contact information in order to pick outbound leads carefully coupled with second to none customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The only fault I found with Sales Optimize was that of the fact that every so often an employee from a particular company may have just left and the email address I was provided with had been terminated. This was updated though extremely quickly generally so you could always be sure that 99% of the data was accurate on a weekly basis.

Sales Optimize working well for our sales team.

The service we have received from Sales Optimize has been amazing, They are always available if there are any issues or any training needed. The prospects that we have exported from the platform have been of a good quality and have contibuted to the success of our internal sales team.

Pros

The integration with Sales Optimize ran extremely smoothly. The most important feature for SmartFreight is being able to search specific verticles.

Cons

Incorrect contacts can be a slight issue, However this is not a fault of Sales Optimize, this is due to information that has not been updated by the company or the individual.

Thank you so much Vickie. We love working with you and your team. We are constantly improving the data qualify and you are on point that a user may add a contact that is incorrect. We are enhancing our data validation procedures to pick up these errors.

Frequent User Review

Pros

SalesOptimize is very user friendly and easy to use. I appreciate the abundancy and wide range of filters available to search with, as this allows you to create super specific searches or search more generally, depending on what you're looking for. I use SalesOptimize daily, so I appreciate the large amount of data and information it has.

Cons

We've noticed occasionally there are overlaps and duplicates in the purchased leads between my colleagues and myself.

Thanks for the positive review! Glad you've enjoyed the wide range of data we have available, however it's surprising to hear about the duplicates! The system generally indicates when a lead has been purchased, could you send us some examples of this?

Sales Optimize has helped increase lead generation and outbound sales

My overall experience will Sales Optimize is that it has been an extremely useful tool that I have leveraged and been able to overachieve in my own field due to the information that it has provided me. Couple this with the excellent customer service I couldn't recommend it anymore. It may be in it's infancy with a few bug issues from time to time but I would absolutely recommend.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the accurate emails and contact information I need to execute my job, and the excellent customer service through our account manager (Owen).

Cons

The one thing I will say is that the parameters are not always the most accurate ie. when I search for a company that has an employee count of 25-200 sometimes it will give me a company that has only 10.

Great Experience Generating Leads

Pros

The integration with the process and the additional tools involved (salesforce) was really smooth and the day by day use is super easy. Salesoptimize allowed us to have, for the very first time, a regular lead generation with enough database to work with all the filters we need on your niche.

Cons

An integration with PersistIQ would be very useful, as well as prices more accessible for countries with different currencies.

Thanks for the feedback! We will look into an integration with PersistIQ and how we can make prices more accessible for countries with different currencies.

Good tool to find good leads

I enjoyed the experience and will continue to use but I hope it can get more customised to find ecommerce stores that match what i'm looking for.

Pros

It's a tool that's very easy to use and work with. Big leadpool and many filters to apply which gives us many options to find the best leads.

Cons

Personally, I would like it to have a filter regarding Google Shopping and if the store has products listed there. There are also a lot of contacts that no longer belong to a specific company for many months and sometimes years.

Thanks for sharing your experience! We were told you can internally identify merchants using Google Shopping? All confirmed contact data has a small "c" beside the email or "r" for rejected. Please reach out and we can solve both of the above!

SalesOptimize for our inside sales team

Our inside sales team uses this tool on a daily basis. We find SalesOptimize to be key to our ability to reach out to ecommerce merchants quickly and efficiently. If we have any issues on concerns, our dedicated account representative is always very helpful and quick to reply.

Pros

Software is very easy to use, contains updated information and also includes links to LinkedIn to validate the information even further, on the fly.

Cons

Not all websites are included but 90%+ seem to be their database.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Of course, on occasion we don't have a small number of companies in our database. However, our system now automatically adds anything that is searched and not in the database or the CS team are there to help!

unlock "unknown" prospects

Pros

thanks to salesoptimize our sales team are able to find new prospects and find the relevant decision makers for each account. You can apply different filters to unlock the right account.

Cons

we still have a bounce rate of around 10% but this is improving month on month

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! Please keep us up to date with your bounce rate and we'll make sure we bring it down to sub 5%.

SalesOptimize Review.

Easy to use, helpful tools for easy viewing, lot's of available information. Would definitely recommend for any kind of prospecting.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create a list of prospects. Even once you have made your list, you can then select how you want to view this and what information is most important to you. This is very helpful as every project is different and sometimes you need more information than other times. You have the ability to change how you see your results and even better, choose how to export this if you so wish... directly to Salesforce or even excel if you prefer.

Cons

I believe sometimes the information is slightly dated. However, it does state when for example the last financials were updated. Email addresses are occasionally incorrect but it gives you so many contact people, you wont be stuck for information.

Thanks for the feedback! Please send over any examples of where the email addresses are incorrect and we will look into it. Generally, 90% of our data is accurate and once you flag any errors we can solve it promptly! Glad your experience has been positive so far!

Great sales tool

Sales optimize has really helped me with my lead sourcing. I love the idea we can search specific areas especially being a area sales manager. I would definitely recommend this tool.

Pros

I love how much information this tool provided when using a URL search or area search.

Cons

The direct contact information for MDs and employees

Sales Optimize - Sales Tool

Great tool that has certainly helped in identifying new sales targets.

Pros

Easy to use, clear dashboard views, multiple search options and criteria

Cons

No real issues - we had some contact result errors when we first used the tool but Sales Optimize listened to our feedback and worked on this - not experienced the issue since.

Thanks for leaving us the review and highlights how it wasn't always smooth sailing! We know more than anyone the data may have some bumps in the road, but we always make sure it's resolved ASAP.

User Review

Pros

Together with the data modelers we could get very useful information to develop our campaigns. Great customer service attitude among the team. Thanks.

Cons

Not all data is up to date and company overviews separated by country is not very representative for values such as revenue. But one gets an idea and with little effort such insights can be gathered by oneself.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We try our best to frequently refresh all of the data our users require. Please do keep our CS team in the loop and they'll work with you to make sure the data is of the standard you need.

Straightforward and good experience

Pros

It is super straightforward to use and there is excellent detail relating to each company and lead. The team at Salesoptimize are really helpful and always listen to any feedback we have. Continually adding new functionality adds value to my team.

Cons

More specific sectors would be useful, to further enhance searches.

Thanks for leaving us the review! I'm sure you saw that we added far more specific sectors. We can add any industry to our platform, any relevant sub-industry and all the companies we can find that fit that criteria. We hope it has helped!

Great tool for prospecting

Great tool, really helpfull staff

Pros

The lead search is great and delivers great results, also for the DACH market. The software is able to export leads into the CRM, which saved myself hours of work every day.

Cons

I received a few errors when first using the tool, but the customer service helped out straight away and offered assistance.

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that our recent developments to the DACH region have helped and of course, our aim is always to streamline the slow admin processes so you can focus on hitting targets!

Great Tool for Building TAM Lists with Super-Fast and Helpful Customer Support

With Salesoptimize it was really fast and easy to create a comprehensive list of TAM accounts based on our specific requirements (business location, revenue, industry, etc.). I wish every tool would have such great customer support -> [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super fast in replying to our emails, he was also super kind and always ready to help us with our specific requests.

Pros

- User Interface -> it's really easy to use the tool - Great variety of available filters (Locations, Revenue, Industry, Website/Marketing Technologies, Keywords, Hosting Providers, etc.) - Fast Search Engine - Customer Support

Cons

While I was enriching our data via Salesoptimize and uploading the list of companies to the tool, there is 500 maximum limit of the records which can be uploaded at once. I wish there was a slightly bigger limit, so I could upload our whole database faster.

Simple to use and accurate data

Pros

Flexibility, being able to search for data from a variety of businesses. We need to be more targeted when searching for leads and this allows us to do so.

Cons

No postcode look up, we have sales guys in areas around the country and would be handy to search for leads in their area.

Thanks for leaving the review, we really appreciate feedback and how we can improve our product! Our platform now allows users to pinpoint companies in any industry or sub-industry and we have released our postcode look up!

I have had a great experience since I started using the program 2 months ago.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and the search options are great to get down to the specifics, for example ecommerce platform, and marketing analytics.

Cons

I wish I could be more specific with some of my searches as far as what types of sites I am looking for. (Ex. womens accessories)

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We are working on this improvement. We will be in contact when this is releasing in the next few months. Customer feedback is essential to what we do. Thank you

Sales Optimize User

Really good, great CSM who is always onboard to help when needed his assistance. really happy to be onboard with these guys.

Pros

Ease of finding data, exporting into different CRMS. The quality of the data is really good.

Cons

N/A

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! Great to hear the quality of our data is hitting the standard you need. We know sometimes there can be small errors, that's why our CS team are always ready to help. Looking forward to continue working with you!

Saves time and helps build pipeline quickly!

Pros

The ability to export contacts from multiple companies at the same time has been a massive time saver, and went straight to our CRM!

Cons

I've yet to come across a down side to the software

Thanks for the feedback! As you know, one of the main benefits for SDR's using our software is time saved on inputting data into a CRM. Hope your team has been booking more meetings with this extra time!

In my experience, the best Marketing Intelligence tool so far

My overall experience with the tool is absolutely positive. The team is always available to reply to your questions and help you with any problem. The tool is user-friendly and gets you access to important information about the leads you may want to convert.

Pros

The completeness of the information given, the variety of the filters you can apply according to the leads you're looking for, easy to use.

Cons

Applying some filters together can "compromise" the good result of the search - you have necessarily to remove some of them and keep the search broader.

Thanks for writing the review! As you mentioned, sometimes using too many filters can compromise results. It's always good to start broad, then narrow it down until you have a desired number to target. Glad you've had a positive experience!

Review SalesOptimize

I have had a great experience since I started using the program.

Pros

Easy to use, fast and reliable. Great tool overall

Cons

No copy-paste function is sometimes needed.

Thanks for leaving us the positive review!