OptimoRoute Reviews

4.52/5 (48 reviews)

Mark Brown

Simply the BEST

Reviewed 2019-04-16

So you might have guessed I'm a little impressed with this software. I have been using route4me mobile for the last 3 weeks and it was adequate, but lacked. You CANNOT upload an address it does not recognize and as I previously mentioned "geotag". This simple ability, not to mention their generous 30 day trial (not 3) and the fair pricing led me to purchase a years subscription before I even used the software live on my route. I had a question about some routing so I emailed support on a Sunday and had a response within the hour. If you are on the fence about routing software, belive me this is the one. Don't even try anything else, unless you like giant pains in your butt or losing your hair from frustration!

Pros
First and foremost what I like the best is the pricing. I know that seems like a shallow response but I have not been able to find a comparable route planner that realizes I am only one person, not a fleet, and offers me a reasonable price for their service. Other benefits are the address matching function, it is much better than the programs I have been using. Better yet, if the program does not recognize an address in my upload lists it will proc a geotag I can move to where I want the address located. I work in a rural area and this is probably the most amazing ability I have found. Want it to be better?? It saves the name of the location in your active address book and will pull it up the next time eliminating future corrections. The fact that the computational process is all done on their servers means I can run the webservice on a very basic machine I feel safe leaving in my vehicle for this service. The mobile phone app is so simple, yet elegant in its design it boggles my mind. No heavy features to get in the way just simple functionality. The GPS tracking in real time is also quite accurate. The fact I can just push a route to my mobile from the Web service is outstanding. There are a host of other commonalities that this shares with other services like "in delivery" and "complete" functions.

Cons
OK, so I cannot ramble on about the service and not have something a little clunky about it so here it is... updating "live" delivery lists is a bit un-possible, I say un-possible because it is not impossible but the work around is a little bit of a PITA. The inability to have more than one "depot" at a time is a personally unique challenge seeing as I do an in and out run, but I just do my afternoon in reverse.... hardly the end of the world. That's the worst I have to say about it =)

Response from OptimoRoute

Hey, Mark. It's great to hear we checked so many of your boxes right off the bat. Email us at support@optimoroute.com so we can help make the "un-possible" a bit easier!

Pablo Sanchez

Worth more than the subscription price

Reviewed 2019-02-07

I'm doing snow removal from a set of static locations. I am completely unfamiliar with all the streets and these locations. OptimoRoute is my wingman. It reduces my overall driving time, which translates to fuel and maintenance reduction costs.

Pros
I am a recently retired computer geek. I have done a lot of work solving problems for clients. In my retirement I decided, among other things, to drive a snow plow. :) I was handed a textual description of my route and told to get started. With my background (Computer Science degree), I realized that optimizing the route is a typical 'Traveling Salesman' problem. It is *extremely* difficult to solve. Before my retirement, one of the many things I would do is analyze software solutions for customers. I employed the same technique to find 'delivery route optimization' packages. I looked at many and found OptimoRoute to be 'best of class.' o I can easily import a set of 'orders' (stops in my case). o I can pre-assign the 'orders' to drivers and do it quickly. o Based on my knowledge of the route, I can fine-tune the optimized route. o The Android is map-agonistic. It uses my device's default mapping tool. In my case, due to lack of coverage and no data, I use Google Maps in Offline mode. o Once a route is created, I do not have to re-gen it, I can copy it from day to day. This way a driver can memorize the route. o The Support staff will actually call you to help you out. I don't think this is sustainable though. ;) Yet, this is pretty amazing. o The pricing is extremely reasonable for a small (or even large) business. o They're smart to push the optimization (which is seriously CPU intensive) to a server. As an engineer, this is an at-scale solution.

Cons
With any complicated software, there will always be room for improvement: o The Online Help has some outdated examples, typos and is trailing the current feature-set. I don't think it's a big deal because they make it up with the stellar Support. But it will need to be addressed. o The Android app should be enhanced so it can work in Nougat+ split-screen mode: Google Maps in one half of the screen / Android app in the other o The text box when opening up a Support call does not resize - yeah, a minor issue but hey, if I'm picking on this minor issue, we know the software doesn't have major problems right???

Response from OptimoRoute

Hey Pablo! Love being your wingman! We so appreciate the feedback and we're super glad to hear your transition to professional snowplow driver that much easier!

James Finch

Small company using sofware

Reviewed 2018-12-11

All in all it is a positive experience with Optimo Route. I know some of the options I would like to see could be accomplished through their web api, but we prefer out of the box solutions. If you are looking for a simple cost effective scheduling software this is a great start. I do change the route that is automatic many times and I am ok with that.

Pros
We signed up with Optimo Route early on when they came out, price point is good when you have a small fleet. We utilize it with a rotating of 2 drivers at a time with 7-12 stops each. I use it mainly for the fact that I can send the route to the guys via app & e-mail. *Easy to set up *Easy to use once you get the hang of it *Great customer service on getting locations set up. We only use locations for our customers not customers. Most of our customers have a single location that we go to. *Some customization via custom fields (We transport chemicals and I wanted a way to put down which chemicals we transport. While I don't have a great way to do this I did do a work around to get it to work. *Mobile app for drivers *Online only which is fine with me *Live tracking of trucks - this feature works maybe 80% allot in my assumption has to do with network and users device quality. I use it to see how my guys are doing on their route and to get an idea when they will be back or if they are meeting someone else.

Cons
*Don't have a monthly calendar view or RSS feed - this is nearly a deal breaker for us. I would like to be able to share the schedule with my sales people via a calendar where they can view future deliveries. *They have a Depot showing up but it is unusable in the scheduling. Working with OptimoRoute we did come up with a work around. Minor inconvenience. *Routing doesn't allow you to take in account for Hazmat routes. (Not a deal breaker for us as my drivers know the routes and use it primarily for order of stops, and will drive the correct route if needing a hazmat route. *No mobile website or app for schedulers, only use on a tablet or mobile phone if you want to lose your hair.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks James! It's great to hear what works and your wish list. If you have a moment, drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com and let us know what's missing from using Custom Fields for your Products.
Perhaps we can recommend something that would suit you better. What's more we have some new functionality with our Weekly (and Monthly) planning feature that might get you some of the visibility you were looking for. Happy to discuss.
Lastly, we expect that some upcoming improvements will make planning with a tablet a bit easier! Thanks again for being with us so long. Stay tuned...

Monica Bishop

Well-Designed Flexible Routing System that is a Joy to Use!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

The OptimoRoute system is suitable for our small company and will easily expand with our business as we grow. We have been impressed by the system's flexibility with access to a mobile application. The customer service at initial setup was excellent and I haven't needed it since! I am also encouraged that new and valuable features have been added since we began using OptimoRoute, which reflects dedication to continuous improvement in the product.

Pros
Ease of use, specifically the ability to copy customer orders/routes as well as upload them using Excel. Flexibility of routing settings, planning and desktop/mobile application display. The accompanying mobile application is exceptionally stable and easy to use for our technicians. Live service schedule with status. Email notification of arrival feature will be useful for customer communication.

Cons
Wish List - We need additional custom fields to be able to display multiple services within the mobile application (only 5, could use 10). Mobile application does not capture actual start time when technician starts the day by logging in On Duty, which could assist in timekeeping and reduce the need for an additional service. Must log in to send routes to the mobile application daily rather than being able to schedule to send weekly. Currently there is no customer signature capture through the mobile application. Would like to see analytics reports with more detail/display choices instead of basic bar graphs and be able to export all reports.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Monica,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your OptimoRoute experience! We're glad that you've found a lot to love about our route optimization software. In particular, it's great that you feel you've found a planning solution that will grow with your company.
We want to ensure you're getting the most out of OptimoRoute. Please contact our support team at support@optimoroute.com and we'll go over solutions to the issues you've experienced.
And - we're working on signature capture, it's almost here!

Dan De Angelis

Valuable asset for my company

Reviewed 2019-09-08

We are a service company and use OptimoRoute on a daily basis to plan and execute runs for our service vehicles. Benefits we have gained are: Enhanced visibility and more accurate planning of daily runs. Ability to provide more accurate ETAs and more easily plan jobs with specific time window requirements. Cost savings from more efficient runs.

Pros
The software is easy to use, easy to set up for use with out existing software, the route planning is very reliable - cost savings from efficient route mapping, Reliable - have had no interruptions to use or crashes, support team is very responsive and helpful.

Cons
Software update notifications - I can't recall seeing any emails or notifications within the software to advise the user when there have been new features or improvements made to the software. I've noticed some changes such as the option to send routes at a specific time instead of straight away. It would be good to be given a list of patch/update changes to see if there is something new available that might be useful.

Response from OptimoRoute

G'day Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your company's experience with OptimoRoute. Fantastic to read about the savings and efficiency gains that our route optimization is giving you!
We're working on adding notifications within our software. In the meantime - keep an eye out for our emails and social media updates, where we tell our customers about new features.

Best, Pete

Ann Sidorova

Great choice for growing companies

Reviewed 2019-09-20

We have very busy scheduled and demanding customers. Using routing software has made the job a lot easier and saves us hours of time each week since we no longer live in spreadsheets.

Pros
OptimoRoute is really easy to get started on. The interface makes sense and people on our team were able to figure it out and begin using it very quickly. It has really streamlined our processes and allows us to make changes to our busy routes on the fly. For the cost, it includes a multitude of constraints and optimization/planning tools. It's great that it's able to distribute orders based on truck size and driver skills. Since the monthly payment is based on the amount of drivers, the software will grow with us and that's exactly what we needed.

Cons
There are a few features that are missing that I hope will be added soon. There is no easy way to set up customer notifications that we've been able to find, though customer notifications are listed as a feature. Adding the ability for drivers to add a note along with their order status update would be indispensable. The ability to save multiple depots and create one-way routes between them would make the software more usable for companies like ours who are growing extremely rapidly and have multiple locations.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Ann,
Thanks for taking the time to share your impressions of OptimoRoute. We're glad that you've recognized us as a route optimization tool that will grow with your business, because that's exactly the kind of software we aim to be!

Please drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com, we'll be happy to go over the issues you've come across and we'll find a way to improve your experience.

Matt Farrand

Great Routing Software

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The customer service has been great. We initially had an issue that we needed solved with same side of street service an no u-turns. OptimoRoute was able to add this functionality pretty quickly so that we could see it in action before making a full buying decision.

Pros
Ease of use and functionality. It has the ability to scale with the size of your organization. We were drawn to it because of the ability to assign "skills" to drivers. This allowed up to split up our fleet according to their specialty.

Cons
The price. It is on the higher end of routing software that we looked at, but with the included features and excellent customer service, it has worked out well for us.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback!
It's great to hear that OptimoRoute is helping manage your fleet's constraints. Most customers see ROI within weeks or sometimes days of use - so we're glad you're experiencing the value that our route optimization software brings. We're proud of our features that suit a diverse range of workflows. Stay tuned for new features, because we're continuously working on giving our customers the best product possible.

Best, Cathy

Cathy Heppner

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Based on the basics of what I need to accomplish with the program, it works great! I am very happy with it and would recommend it if ever asked

Pros
I like that it is easy to use and routes are created quickly. I like the fact that you can have more than one vehicle routed at a time and that you can export the route to the driver if need be. I like that you can have more than 21 stops per vehicle without having to create a new route. I have not utilized the program to its full capacity as of yet.

Cons
That when you add an address and you want to copy and paste it into the name field it it tends to default back to the location section causing you to enter the location twice on the line. That you actually have to download the trip info to retrieve times etc. That sometimes it give you wacky driving times and if you reference the two driving destinations with google maps, you get different times. Although, traffic may be the indicator here.. not sure.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Cathy,

Thanks for leaving a review about OptimoRoute, and for letting us know what has impressed you and concerned you. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and the powerful capability of our route optimization software.

Please be in touch at support@optimoroute.com - let's find a solution together to these issues that have been troubling you.

GC VAGHASIA

OptimoRoute has saved us tremendous time!!!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-10

I mentioned many of my experiences in the above comments but this software has allowed us to streamline our fundraising goals. We are all volunteers and often times spent many hours in helping to organize our routes, drivers and deliveries. This software has taken the hassle out of the equation. I actually look forward to the delivery days knowing that I have access to this sofware.

Pros
The ease of use, accessibility and the features that the software has to offer. We are able to easily copy previous routes, add/edit the drivers and quickly add new orders. This allows us to update the system in real-time allowing us to be very efficient. The delivery addresses are color coordinated by driver, so I can manually visualize the routes and make changes if and when necessary. I also love the ability to enter specific times that each delivery may take. This allows me to assign routes based on the required time for each driver. In the past, the routes were split up into addresses and equally assigned. However, some deliveries require additional time. This is an amazing piece of software that we are extremely happy to incorporate into our fundraiser drive.

Cons
I'm not sure that there is anything about the software that I dislike.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi GC,

Thanks for reviewing your organization's experience of using OptimoRoute. It's great to read that our route optimization software is making your fundraising efforts much easier and more efficient. We're always improving features and adding capabilities - so keep an eye out for more ways of making your valuable work even easier to perform!

Best, Cathy

JEFF SCHAID

OptimoRoute review - One year later

Reviewed 2019-03-12

The folks at Optimo are passionate about their product and it shows in their ability to effectively respond to our specific business needs. Up until now, we've never been able to find an off the shelf product capable of managing our specific logistic requirements and Optimo has done an outstanding job in tailoring OptimoRoute to meet every one of these requirements.

Pros
OptimoRoute has proven to be a very versatile platform for our logistics department. The software accommodates all of our time, date and licensing constraints which was critical for our business needs. In addition to effectively managing our constraints, Optimo also manages the large volume of orders/routes we process every month. Another feature we have found to be beneficial is Optimo's ease of use. The UI is very well thought out and users can begin creating routes with very little need for tutorials.

Cons
Nothing specific comes to mind although some enhancements to the multi-user functionality are something we are looking forward to and are forth coming.

Response from OptimoRoute

Awesome to hear, Jeff! User feedback helps us develop new and amazing features, and your feedback always helps tremendously.

Joe Cocuzzo

Everything we needed, big time saver

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-16

I run a charity "Christmas Tree Pickup" each January. 800 pickups on three Saturdays, maximum of 6 trucks. Previous method of routing involved home grown JavaScript utility to make the routes, imported into Delorme software to produce maps, directions, and then somewhat manual process to load custom points of interest into Garmins for the trucks. Optimoroute let us load the stops into their web based application, route automatically across our number of trucks, including a return to depot so that the trucks could unload per every 28 trees. Routes sent to smart phone per truck worked great. The application saved me many hours of semi-automated route creation, map printing, and pickup sheet printing. Having navigation and an order list on smart phone per truck was excellent, as was the ability to track progress of trucks. We did not use the tracking feature where we would email customers. We already had an automated "put your tree out" and "thank you" build in our reservation database via an Active X control and some VBA programming in Access. A way to configure a pickup sheet out of the fields in the software, rather than exporting Excel sheet and then pruning and formatting would be nice. I will write a Crystal Report to reformat the spreadsheet data instead to save time.

Pros
Pre sales support, including an extended 1:1 demo/training was excellent. Speedy and intuitive web application, combined with nice phone application for drivers that provides them with an order list and navigation to each stop. Ability to add stops to routes in process and resent to the trucks is very nice. Real time tracking of progress of all trucks also very helpful.

Cons
It would be helpful if all the fields in the import spreadsheet flowed in and then back out in the "all data" export. I had to use two of five custom fields to get the street and number imported as separate fields so I could then create an "all stops" spreadsheet sorted by street. Otherwise you just have street and number as one field (that is what Optimoroute needs for locating) and that does not sort. Also

Response from OptimoRoute

Hey Joe! We love stories like yours. Wonderful to hear we saved you so much time for a good cause! We are working on customizable exports. Something to look forward to next holiday season.

Philippe Pinsonneault

Reviewed 2019-09-24

It radically changed the way we plan our deliveries. Easier for everyone, fast to get information for all as to WHERE our tucks are.

Pros
Ease of use, very little training needed. One can be up and running in less then an hour. Nice to be able to track the trucks live and to see the history vs the planned schedule

Cons
Doesn't take into account the actual traffic. If you let the system plan your routes, the drivers will get mad. Can't link a document to the delivery lines so the drivers can't have the clients confirm the deliveries.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Philippe,
Thank you for leaving a review about the difference that OptimoRoute is making to your business, especially the live tracking capabilities.
OptimoRoute does take into account road network information and this information is updated regularly. After surveying our users for accuracy of plans and routes, we found they are highly realistic in real-life conditions. Please contact us at support@optimoroute.com, as this might just be an issue of fine-tuning.
Keep an eye out for even better delivery confirmation features - these improvements are in development and they'll be released soon.

Jerry Zhang

For those who needs it, it definitely works

Reviewed 2018-12-21

The software works, although it is quite expensive for small business like us, we really hope that there are pricing plan for small business like us who has lower volume shipment but needs multiple drivers.

Pros
Able to automatically route multiple drivers, persistent software updates, when it comes to questions, the support team does get back to us fairly quickly.

Cons
There are some small glitches, for example, our "depot" was always printed out as "New York, NY", although these can be fixed by contacting the support team, it was a bit annoying. But regarding the "Route Balancing" function, it is a weird one as sometime it works, and sometime it doesn't.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks Jerry, we value your comments! So glad we've helped your team be more efficient and you like our speedy support. Every day we're working to improve results and make usage more intuitive. Keep an eye out for further updates!

Jeff Fuller

Saves time and stress!!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

It has been a great time saver with determining where my drivers are delivering to. All said, it has made this section of our business more efficient.

Pros
It's great when you have multiple drivers and territories. It's easy to look at the details of each account, add notes, and move things around to your liking.

Cons
Sometimes the routes don't make sense and I end up having to manually fix the route.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Jeff,
We're glad to hear about the time that OptimoRoute has been saving your company, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback.

Our route optimization software builds the most efficient route based on the constraints set. This may look strange when displayed on a screen, but the resources used (mileage, time, number of drivers) are always optimal. Of course, there may be certain situations/side cases where dispatch or drivers know a certain constraint can be broken, so manual intervention allows for quick correction.

Drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com telling us what you've had to fix, and we'll work on improving your experience.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kam Trocki

Game Changer

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Pros
The best part about this software is that it works. It does exactly what we need it to do, very happy with this tool.

Cons
Waiting on features like sms to client notification, and customer signatures.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Kam,
Thanks for leaving us this review - we appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear that OptimoRoute is a game-changing tool for your business. Just a little more waiting though, because we're working on SMS Realtime Order Tracking and signature capture - stay tuned!

David Birnbaum

Optimo Route Usage

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Customer support was prompt and very helpful, and now it's been very stable and useable. Waiting for some additional features and better transparency/tuning options for route creation, but overall very happy. Excellent value for the money - and the existing feature set is still as good as or better than most of the others we looked at.

Pros
Software provides powerful routing that does everything we need - full weekly planning with the ability to to manage multiple vehicles.

Cons
Learning curve is a little bit steep and there are a few counterintuitive user interface things that bit us before we got used to it.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi David,

It's great that you've taken the time to let us know what using OptimoRoute has been like for you - thanks, we appreciate the feedback.

Good to hear that our Weekly Planning feature is making life easier for you.

We're always working on improving our user experience, and we're constantly adding features and enhancing existing ones. So, stay tuned!

Best, Pete

Joseph Petersen

Optimoroute

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Optimoroute performs the role of allocating 50-150 destinations for a driver in a day in a simple and easy way for the person allocating the route and then sending to the driver.

Pros
Program is direct and does not include unnecessary functions for our use. Able to calculate the route at a high speed.

Cons
Would love that when you send an email of the route to the driver it would attach a picture/graphic of the route that is to be driven. So they can refer back to the email just to see a snapshot of the following stops.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks, Joseph! Have you checked out our mobile app? It works similarly to email (though direct to the drivers phone) and gives them a complete map overview. At any point during their route, they can refer to that map to see what direction they are going, which orders are done, and which are left.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

ERICA F

Wonderful Product and Easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Wonderful! Very easy to use and track drivers!

Pros
easy to use for drivers. easy to add stops last minute and reroute!

Cons
when marking as failed, should have a choice of reasons or somewhere to type as to why delivery failed.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Erica,
We appreciate the feedback that you've left for OptimoRoute - thanks! Nice to see that you're finding our route optimization software easy to use and that you're getting the most out of its dynamic planning capabilities.

Rest assured that the delivery feature you'd love to see is currently in development - stay tuned!

Elaine Peek

Great features compared to other routing software, but I don't use full functionality

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
I really appreciate the ability to balance or not balance routes by volume or working time, as well as the ability to set a duration per stop. I also like the visual timeline representation per route and the ability to set a volume limit per truck. I do not use the gps tracking capability for drivers so I am not able to provide details about that functionality.

Cons
I do not like that you cannot customize the information needed when you export routes for printing in excel. I also have not found a way to add bulk information, such as Time Window, to all orders in a day. As far as I know, if you are importing information from a file (such as .csv) and that file does not have Time Window included, you have to go back and add that information per order. If OptimoRoute does have this option, it is not intuitive. Again, I have not used the gps functionality so I have no feedback for that aspect.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks for your feedback, Elaine! We wanted you to know that bulk editing time windows is now available! Check it out and tell us what you think.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Glenn Ryerson

The best route planning software I have ever used!

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I am able to quickly and efficiently route dozens of work locations for the day. I can specify a time window for individual stops if I want to. I can start and stop at the same location, different locations, whatever I need to do. I spend far less time route planning now than before I used Optimoroute.

Pros
Learning curve is very short. I simply import my list of stops for the day and the software does the rest.

Cons
So far the only problems I have encountered were of my own making.

Response from OptimoRoute

This is great news Glenn! We hope less time working means more time playing!! :D

Katie Strickland

OptimoRoute has changed our business for the better!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Amazing

Pros
They are always willing to change up software when our business is in need of something.

Cons
For a while, we could not do straight line routes, but they fixed it!!

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks Katie! We're all about bigger, better, faster, so it's great to hear we've helped you and your business with our improvements. Hooray!

Randy Gallagher

OptimoRoute Review

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I thought I always did a decent job of keeping my routes in the same areas but didnt realize how much mileage I can save by having the software route the jobs.

Pros
Routing jobs makes us more efficient and saves us time and gas. The technical support has been the best especially during the initial setup.

Cons
We have a wide variety of jobs so it is hard to account for all the different jobs/times.

Response from OptimoRoute

Great to hear OptimoRoute has helped with efficiency improvements! We'd love to hear more about your vision for different display of jobs/times. Listening to our customers is how we continue to develop a tool that is relevant to them.
Feel free to email us at support@optimoroute.com

wittney pruitt

Optiimo

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Pros
It allows us as a company to use it to delivery product around the metro area. It is easy to use and reliable

Cons
That I can not add stores without deleting all store and re adding them. I don't like that the store do not have access to track the truck or that we cant change the times without having to resend the route to the driver

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Wittney. We're glad to hear that we have been such a reliable tool for your deliveries. Our new Customer notification feature now allows you to send an email to each store so they can track their deliveries, including real-time update ETA's. Contact us at support@optimoroute.com for help setting this up.

Donald Jouppi

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2018-12-12

OptimoRoute has significantly streamlined our pick up and delivery process. Making our drivers more efficient and productive. More than pays for itself

Pros
The flexibility and ease of use. Ability to adjust drivers schedules on the go, and update their iPads immediately.

Cons
Lack of integration, I wish it would directly integrate with third party apps within OptimoRoute App Store.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks for your feedback, Donald! We will be making integration easier in the coming months. What apps do you use? Please let us know at support@optimoroute.com so we can keep you in the loop.

Frederick Lyons

Driver Tested, Company Approved

Reviewed 2019-03-18

OptimoRoute has been a great addition to our courier program. Its' quick and simple to use. For a company that is brand new to in-house deliveries, OptimoRoute's fast and easy route planning has been an incredible tool.

Pros
The software does exactly what you expect it too. My company tested 4 route planning softwares before making a decision. OptimoRoute was hands down the favorite amongst our couriers.

Cons
There are some features that we wish the program had that are missing. We wish it had more flexibility in adjusting routes that are already planned. Totally understand the logic behind their system, but as a consumer we just wish we could manipulate things a little differently.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Frederick! Great to hear OptimoRoute helped you break into the in-house delivery market. We'll be working on making route manipulation easier in the future, to make for an all around simpler experience.