Lyyti Reviews

Pros

It is easy to use and has all the features that I've been hoping to have with the previous software. It's great that it is possible to send the messages directly from the system, too.

Mia M.

Marke -.

I have always gotten help from there - and they are nice too (I am in Finland). What I have seen, Lyyti seems to be great but let me first have some complete experience.

Marke -.

Cons

Personal data on one page, travel information on the second page, etc. Now that everything is on one page, it is very long and seems "intimidating.

Eeva P.

Some actions are hard to figure out in the beginning. I have used Lyyti only few months so I don't know all the possibilities yet.

Jenni M.

Don't know if it's the software or what is at fault, but emails from Lyyti often get screened and are dumbed to trashmail, very unfortunate.

Päivi P.

4.5

Very useful

Very happy with Lyyti. Every team member uses it on a daily basis, and besides some technical questions now and then, I only hear compliments as feedback. We use it a lot together with our partners, to plan which days volunteers spend at a certain project. This also relieves our partners from a lot of work.

Pros

Lyyti has sponsored their software to us. We are a non-profit that places volunteers on projects. We never thought we would use almost all possibilities in Lyyti. It made our way of working so much more efficient. It saves us a ton of time and stress.

Cons

For people not used to work with software applications like Lyyti, it can be a dive in the deep when using it for the first time. A few hours of training and trying solves this.

Lyyti seems to work

Customer events, customer communication, surveys, feedback questionaires, also hope that in the future we found new ways to use the system.

Pros

Lyyti is easy to use, intgration had few problems with the type of participants. I think that it would be great to understand more about Lyyti before starting the integration project, there should be user experience to understand and built good integration.

Cons

In the beginning there are lots of things that needs to understand / self learn by going through the materials and tutorial videos if you are in admin role. Lyyti has got type of participants which where bit problematic in integration.

Too simple

There is not many possibilities to format the text. And too many sent messages never receive the recipient!!! This is a great problem :-(. And Lyyti is also too expensive if you compare with the competitors.

Feedback on lyyti

We use the software in organizing our regular training courses. Our customers enroll to the courses via the tool. It has been easy for customers to use, and it has reduced our manual work.

Pros

It is adjustable, and provides a clear overall picture in the front page.

Cons

When there are lot of events, the archive is not serving its purpose. It should be possible to do reporting from several events, not per event. We need reports for example on training sessions during year, quarter, per country etc.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit slow................

My first review of Lyyti

Pros

I have been using Lyyti only for a short while. None of my events that I have used Lyyti for have taken place yet. So my experience is short. The use of the tool is relatively easy and effortless. The phone help desk is great, top, prima, super, marvelous... I have always gotten help from there - and they are nice too (I am in Finland). What I have seen, Lyyti seems to be great but let me first have some complete experience ;)

Cons

I am looking forward for building an event in Lyyti from the beginning. So far I have build one event in the learning session with a Lyyti-trainer (the reps was extremely nice and good). The others I have been able to copy and modify. The logic how to build an event is not yet familiar to me. It seems the possibilities are vast - which also means it might be easy to get lost in them. Let's see how I'll do the first time I'll be putting it together on my own (thank God for the help desk!)

simple and easy to use. it helps me in my job daily.

it makes my work so much easier. I really like that online link. I can send links everyone who want to know about their event situation. Example kitchen.

Pros

It´s easy to use. amazing support! I´ve been learn to use this almost by myself. But if i have a problem, i get very good customer service.

Cons

price :) i can´s say anything negative but sometimes i struggle with sending email to customers. Navigation is still clumsy to me. I don´t realize all term yet.

REVIEW AFTER 4 WEEKS USE

Haven't use Customer support yet, however I'm about to use it soon :-) Very easy to use, impressed about many of the functionalities the system offers. There is small "annoying" things I need ask to help (like if adding more participants, how I know/remember which one(s) have not got the invitation).

Pros

very flexible

Cons

by adding new question that goes to the bottom but the system goes "up" and you need to scroll down to work with your latest addition. This is a bit annoying.

FABULOUS !!

I had my first contact with Lyyti in 2012. After that during many different occasions used it again. From the end of last year 2015 I FINALY had the oportunity to have Lyyti for my everyday work. And it has made my life so much easier, faster and more organized. Ofcourse when one has used the program many times you always want more out of it. But I agree with their philosophy of that every update is available to all users not just one. Looking forward for the Premium solution to be starting in use at our company, which brings a few more options availabe. I (and all my colleques) warmly recomend Lyyti to everyone, small or big, situated almost anywhere in the world.

All in one

The helpdesk function is super. The help you get is fast and the ladies are kind and patient

Pros

I like Lyyti because the system can handle all the different aspects of the Event organized . Invitations, reminders, booking and invoicing + follow up.

Cons

There are so so many features so you need to know fromwhere you can access what.

Minor bug fixes

We have saved a lot of manual work, which we had to do with our previous event.

Pros

- Ease of use (maybe it was because of really good hands-on training in the beginning at our office) - Good customer service (you cannot find everything in web manuals).

Cons

- adding pictures is too long process compared to everything else - invoicing us went wrong in the beginning - at some stage Google Analytics seemed hard to install (cc did not wan to install the code, but we finally got it done by ourselves)

It does what I need it to do and it's easy to use after a little bit of tutoring

Ease of gathering participants to Events and all the relevant information concerning said event.

Pros

That it has so many features that can be utilized when making an event inquiry, and the ease with which one can gather a lot of information of the participants

Cons

Intuitive and gets the job done

We had a look at many different tools before deciding on continuing with Lyyti. It was the tool absolutely most easy to use which suited us as a smaller sized company with just a few events to handle. As we manage the most parts of the events ourselves, Lyyti is of big help as it makes our work so much easier and the outcome looks good as well. The only downside is that Lyyti lacks some of the functions other (much more expensive) tools have, but we noticed that the Lyyti team is developing new functions all of the time while being idle to hear about our needs so it still feels like a true win. Last but not least, their customer service is really super! Would definitely recommend this tool to others who needs to manage events, internally as externally.

Cons

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'll pass the regards to our customer care team!

Creating event invitations, following up the attendee list and collecting metrics about the process.

Lyyti is a comprehensive web-based service that covers all the tools that are needed for online event management from invitations, notifications, contact list management, attendees, ticket sales and metrics about your events communication. You can easily create an online invitation from templates , the customised event page will collect and accept registrations and payments automatically. You can keep everyone involved up-to-date about your event using e-mail, SMS, an event calendar and automated messaging. In addition you can create easily understandable reports showing the most important metrics from your events, track ticket sales, no-shows and share information with your employer and your colleagues.

Cons

Thank you for the review!

Lyyti is a good service - some adjustments could be made.

I wish there would be more opportunities to edit the invite/email to one's liking. Now for example, I can find no "add photo" opportunity there. On the registration page there's more opportunities for that and for making the page look like your company and if I have understood correctly, even more so, if you pay extra for a premium. When adjustments have been made, where customers need to take notice or make their own adjustments (like now in order to have the email come from your own address), more time could be given. Also, I think adding the photos and links could be a little bit more user friendly. But all in all, I think Lyyti is a great service and easy to use.

Cons

Lyyti is pretty easy and safe to use.

I open enrollments for different events and I think Lyyti is very good tool for that. We can gather a lot of information from the participants in advance and Lyyti is also safe to use. If I have to share the report with someone else, it's safe and easy. Safety is very important part of my work.

Pros

Lyyti is quite easy to use. I need to open events and the enrollments and Lyyti is very good tool fot that kind of activity. The reports are also very easy to share with other. I like that Lyyti is in Finnish language.

Cons

Good with handling participants, sometimes I can't figure out why the confirmation doesn't work sms

Pros

Taking all kind of lists of participants, designing, handling and making events, Qr-mobileticket and scanning application

Cons

Making extra email and sms messages. It would be nice to have a list of different sample messages and be able to make changes on them

review

Pros

Ease of use for non experienced users, very good concern for GDPR, API

Cons

Lyyti still lacks some advanced features but most of them can be handled via API and some third party development.

Event management is smooth

Very user friendly

Pros

Easy to use and support is brilliant. Not yet integrated with other apps.

Cons

Reporting could be easier as we have no other software to report event management

Easy to use - easy to learn

The system was very easy to learn - at the last the simple functionalities I have had the need for so far. However, there is nothing I would like to have. I use the system to collect registrations for meetings and there are quite a bit of information needed. In my mind, it would be good if the questions could be on different pages. eg. personal data on one page, travel information on the second page, etc. Now that everything is on one page, it is very long and seems "intimidating"

Cons

Lyyti makes your work so much easier

I have used Lyyti for invitations, feedback queries and also for organizing one bigger event. Lyyti serves the event organizer as well as the participants very well - I would not want to arrange events, even smaller ones without the help of Lyyti. Efficient, accurate, easy to use, and no long chains of back and forth emails. Reports are generated in a jiffy. It also has many features I have not even used yet. Highly recommend. MB

Marketing Manager

I started form zero in a very busy period of work. The system was very easy to learn and also the small alterations needed for invitations were easy to make. I always got help when I phoned - this is what I find very important! Lyyti system is in use all the time for very different targets in our company. I just wonder what would we do without it...?

Cons

Best conference management software tool ever!

Within a month I have become so pleased with the tool that I use it for even small meetings. Customer Service is always there for me with quick replies and solutions. After the first invitations have gone out we have got only positive feedback that it's very easy to use. In general, we are very happy to use Lyyti for our conference management :)

Cons

Event management with the right understanding of the process

Lyyti is an event management tool that clearly is born from an understanding about what tools you need as an event organizer. The workflow is very well laid out, and the program helps you to take in consideration the basic steps. The user support is very fast and friendly.

Pros

Easy to use, work-flow supports the basic needs of an event-organizer. Flexible logic in setting up the form.

Cons

The automated e-mails feature results in good looking but bulky and unnecessary complex posts.

Excellent tool for organizing events. Very professional and easy to use.

I have organized movie events with group registrations and avec registrations. This also works internationally. You can collect almost any kind of info from the participants and send messages to them easily. Also collecting feedback is easy. I like it a lot. Makes my work a lot easier. Excellent tool!