Paystand

Payment digitization platform for businesses

Paystand Reviews

Jesse W.

I am very happy with Paystand and recommend it highly.

Jesse W.

Steve D.

Hold your money for up to 5 days. Wasted our time for over a week for nothing.

4.1

Easy to Use | No Fees | Fully Automated

We had an extremely manual billing and collections processes before switching over to Paystand. We were receiving paper checks via lockbox and processing Credit Card payments at a 2.9% rate. Invoices were manually filled out from a template, emailed to each individual customer at collections time, and then manually reconciled back into NetSuite. Our payment processor was managed in a separate system with a steep learning curve and even steeper transaction rates. When we implemented Paystand the entire invoicing process was centralized into NetSuite and streamlined by around 90%. It freed up a huge amount of time for me to focus on the admissions work that I was hired for, as well as new strategic projects.

Pros

The automation provided saved us a good 70-80 hours a week by automating invoicing processes. The Zero Fee payment rail saved us around 2% of our total annual revenue. Setting up automatic recurring invoices was extremely easy to do. When payments were made they were instantly reconciled into NetSuite and the customer's information was tokenized for later use. We didn't have to worry about PCI compliance, because Paystand handled all of this for us. Paystand's API features are extensive, and there's really a lot of customization available to you.

Cons

There was no Zero Fee option for international payments. Though their Credit Card rates are the best I've seen, so this wasn't too much of an issue.

Pay Stand is very easy to use to get payments from our customers.

Easy to collect payment from clients.

Pros

I like that the system is able to verify funds before clients make payments. The system is also very user friendly.

Cons

I didn't like that there wasn't a manual ach options I could use but that has been fixed. I also don't like that I can't send new clients a link with prefilled information so they can just make a payment.

Don't Bother Huge Waste of TIme

Giant waste of time. Don't bother with them. They are a mess. Management cannot be trusted. Poor or non-existent underwriting process. Lack of communication. No transparency. Hold your money for up to 5 days. Wasted our time for over a week for nothing. Worst financial company experience ever. Which there was a negative five stars as thats what they should have.

Pros

It seemed like a great way to accept payments via bank account from customers. Looks can be deceiving though. They are just a shell game floating and making money on your funds.

Cons

Poor management. Poor underwriting process. Hold on to your funds for up to 5 days. Not trustworthy. Not transparent. If management makes decisions they don't even have the common decency to inform the customer of what the situation is. Opaque, non-responsive, dishonest management. Do you want to trust funding to a company like this? Not a good idea. Terrible. Don't bother. You'd think any professional company would confirm a customer before signing them up... not Paystand! Sad.

Great, personalized approach to online payments

Pros

PayStand is incredibly innovative and constantly pushing the envelope on payments technology. They also have incredible customer service. You can pick up the phone and talk to a real person.

Cons

As an enterprise customer, getting started took some effort, but the PayStand team was there for us every step of the way.

Satisfied user

Ability to get paid by our clients in ways that most suits them, but still are very convenient for us.

Pros

The customer support - the response to our questions is very fast. Any question, query or issue we had was looked at and solved.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to reconcile the payments on our bank account with the incoming payments to PayStand. But we were informed this should become easier with some planning updates.

Great Merchant Program

Pros

Paystand allows our clients to make payments to us quickly and with out a huge fee when using their checking account. We have never had a payment returned as insufficient because Paystand verifies if it's a good payment beforehand.

Cons

There customer service uses an answering service and you have to wait for a call back. I would like to be able to speak to someone immediately.

We have loved working with Paystand

Pros

Their software is easy to use and helps make our processes efficient. Very simple interface that can be figured out without explanation

Cons

Because Paystand is still new, their integrations have room for improvement. Mostly in that they are still figuring out which integrations are most valuable to their customers and setting them up.

I've never been excited about payment companies before PayStand

We recently used PayStand for our Church non-profit. We were able to integrate donate buttons right into our website, as well as taking donations on Facebook and other social media. We set up general donations and specifically for the HOPE project which is helping send care packs for emergency relief. The PayStand team was very helpful in getting us set up, and even helped get our donate buttons onto our website. We enabled eCheck as well so people could pay straight from their bank accounts as well as credit cards. Oh, and we aren't losing money that people are trying to donate (through the usual transaction fees). We are very happy and glad that we found PayStand.

Modern & Easy Payments & Checkout

I love PayStand because it saves me time in my business and has helped give me a clean fresh look for my online commerce. I've been able to sync all my stores across the web... as well as expand my reach. And I'm thankful how easy and intuitive PayStand is to setup and maintain because I'm not that technical. And I love being able to talk to someone on the phone. PayStand has even helped me stay ahead of the technology curve. I am now accepting multiple payment methods online. Beyond credit cards, I accept eCheck (ACH), and eCash (Bitcoin). It's fun to have orders coming in from customers paying with Bitcoin or their bank accounts.

Slow Customer Support

We currently use it - and hope for the system to improve. But overall we strugle if it is the best for our compnay.

Pros

API integration worked good to tie in with our systems.

Cons

Bugs in the system - and slow response from customer service. Slow to respond on charge backs.

Amazing payment software and service!

These guys over at PayStand have really figured out how to take online payments to the next level. We are now able to accept multiple payment methods and all at 0% to our company. It's allowed us to accept big ticket items online that we normally wouldn't have wanted to take the credit card fee hit on. Now, our customers have the choice of several 0% fee options too. PayStand has been great in all of our dealings with them. Couldn't be happier and we are looking forward to a long relationship as they continue to give us new features, rates, and tools. We love that!

Worst. Experience. Ever.

Honestly don't have enough adjectives to describe the awful experience we have had using PayStand. They take an inordinate amount of time to pay out. There customer service is atrocious. We inquired several times about a missing payment that was processed and showed in our online record there at which point they decided that they no longer could support our business model and LOCKED our account with...

Cons

Selling online made easy!

Paystand has helped me out a ton. I am selling my music and merch online now. I using digital downloads and the eCommerce features. I am passing on fees and accepting different payment methods, which is cool too. The guys over at Paystand have been super helpful and have made the whole process so easy. If I ever have a question I can just pick up the phone and give my "success rep" a call. I am very happy with Paystand and recommend it highly.

Cons

No Transaction Fees! Couldn't be happier!

I am now accepting payments online and with NO TRANSACTION FEES! PayStand has allowed me to spend less time worrying about how I'm going to get paid, and more time doing the things I love - like helping to tell people's stories! The setup was quick and all I have to do is add a link to my invoices. This is the first time I've been able to take online payments and I'm stoked! Thanks PayStand team.

The Coolest Payment Platform

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get set up to accept money online. I was able to easily add PayStand right into my website and Facebook page. My favorite is when I update any of my items, I see it change everywhere automatically... What?! How cool is that!

Cons

PayStand will give you stress. Stay away

For the past 10 months we tried to work with Paystand and we have had constant problems. Their customer service was terrible to nearly non-existent. They froze our account three times without contacting us. As soon as this was discovered we had to contact them each time. They would not pay us for many days and we faced constant delays. We have finally had to find another processor. This is the worst business experience we have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for anyone that is still stuck with Paystand.

Everything I never knew I needed to accept payments

I love this company. PayStand helped me get my organization online. It was simple. I am saving money. It looks great. I keep people on my site. Phenomenal customer service. Love it.