All categories

Sellbrite

The easiest way to list and sell on the major marketplaces.

Sellbrite Reviews

Pros

I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features.

Phil F.

The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers.

Jhonathan R.

Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great.

Jorden L.

Cons

If I have to choose one bad thing it has to be there integration with Amazon is not good.

zikria s.

Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite.

Tony N.

Trial period could be made longer than fourteen days. It is very difficult to use the eBay listing function.

Randeep K.

4.6

Customer Service At Its Best!

After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have. The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Pros

Customer service ease of use easily available for questions great pricing

Cons

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We...

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Cons

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

An option's worth considering for cross-platform business

I use Woocommerce to manage my digital products. I am looking for a solution to sync products from Woocommerce to e-commerce channels. Sellbrite is the most cost effective solution I have found. But it is more suitable for a store that creates products from Sellbrite than from Woocommerce. It will take me more time to perfect my process.

Pros

Easy to use, unlimited cross-platform account linking, no extra cost. Automatically sync inventory to avoid overselling. Dasboard interface detailed statistics, easy to track my business activities!

Cons

Although synchronizing products from many places, it is still not optimal. Need a solution to easily synchronize channels through one button

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Doesn't help with order management

They have a chat feature for customer service. The customer service reps are kind and helpful. However, it took almost a month to get the system fully set up because every time I had an issue I would have to wait 24 hours or more to get a response from customer service. I found their tutorials lacking.

Pros

The software offers integrations with most of the marketplaces available. Adding a new marketplace and importing listings is easy.

Cons

When I signed up for this software, I was under the impression that they offered order management. However after spending weeks of setting up the system, I was disappointed to find that the software does not allow purchases of batch shipping labels. To purchase and print shipping labels, you have to go into each order and print one by one. Their customer service rep recommended adding a shipping service like shippingeasy or shipstation to manage orders. Had I known that you can't use the software to do batch shipping labels, I would not have sunk this much time into getting it set up.

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process...

Pros

User interface Customer Service Intelligent team Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

Cons

-eBay product duplication (coming soon) -Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted...

Pros

Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Cons

Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Amazing App! Even better support!

Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Pros

Real time inventory Channel integration FBA integration Amazing support Reasonable price Walmart Integration

Cons

Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet. No other cons I can think of.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Grandma Isn't so Grumpy Anymore!

Allowed me to double my productivity with half the time and effort. I'm actually enjoying working on my business again, for a change.

Pros

I used to struggle with just listing on my eBay store, but now with Sellbrite I've been able to add an Etsy store and double my product exposure. I have less stress and fewer work hours than I did with just one store, before Sellbrite. Give it a try!

Cons

Etsy has a field called "Section" in their listing form that allows you to create an index that sorts like-items together and puts a "table of contents" on your store pages. Sellbrite does not have that option for Etsy and therefore it has to be entered individually for each product on the Etsy listing page. Would be nice to have it on Sellbrite.

Helps me sell with less work and more options

Pros

I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

Cons

I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Great app for FBA Management

We have multiple accounts in differents ecommerce websites... amazon, ebay, shopify and the integration delivered by sellbrite is amazing. It works seamlessly and the bulk modifications for listings is a great time saver.

Pros

great bulk modifications seamlessly integrations fast html app great customer service

Cons

still looking for them.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.

Pros

Cons

Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions. I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great software with a helpful team!

SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

Pros

SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

Cons

There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I works seamlessly and everything is just a few clicks away.

Incredibility well thought out design and interface (everything works seamlessly). It dramatically reduced out time to post items and significantly reduced the error rate.

Pros

With other software we tried, you had to go into the posting and finish editing in order for the listing to be complete. After going through at least half a dozen other providers, we found nothing else compares to the ease of use reliability of SellBrite i.e. for posting to our BigCommerce and eBay sites - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Not obvious, but best way to review your inventory is through the export process (not reports). This can be found at Settings/Export Data. A bit more robust reporting would be better too.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else. I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Pros

The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding. No contract!

Cons

Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

It Works!

Great customer service. Anytime we've had an issue they simply take care of it. No issues of paying extra for customer support, etc (which some other services require). Great overall experience.

Pros

The software is stable and works flawlessly. It also is a simple interface. All of this is super important because other services offer more features -- but when they blow up -- it's not worth it.

Cons

Would like to see google shopping actions added.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

Pros

Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Cons

Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

I would recommend a different provider.

Pros

We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Cons

-Lacks many functions that are needed -Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue. -Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself -Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Great multichannel tool. Perfect Price/Value

It's been a great experience until know because Sellbrite has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend Sellbrite if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Pros

Current integration with different sales channel, such as Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy among other. It make very simple the process of publishing products in new channels.

Cons

Actually nothing in particular, but must say that some channels do not have an integration 100%, meaning that some updates an product creation should be done within the marketplace account.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great place to start!

Pros

Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Cons

Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I've tried 3 multi-channel selling products and SellBrite is by far the best.

Inventory management, bulk listing uploads, downloads, and changes capabilities.

Pros

Fabulous product, fabulous customer service, true Multi Channel functionality. The best product of its genre that I've seen.

Cons

Not able to schedule listings with a delta time between listings. When a group of listings is submitted they all begin (and therefore end) at approximately the same time.

Love it!

Amazing customer service - they always respond quickly.

Pros

I love that I don't have to think about my inventory - orders are updated automatically across multiple channels which gives me time to manage other things.

Cons

I prefer to create new listings on one of my channels rather than within Sellbrite. Then I import them into Sellbrite and use that for listing on other channels. It's not an issue of the app, but rather, my preference - not a con, per se, just a personal preference.

Good stuff

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it.

Pros

Many updates Good customer support and quick too

Cons

Cannot think of any. If I have a problem, they fix it

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

Pros

I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

Cons

So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Pros

We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Cons

Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Great software for a good price.

I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Pros

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well. -Substantial time savings every month -Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Cons

-New features are not available to old plan users