Sellbrite Logo

Sellbrite

The easiest way to list and sell on the major marketplaces.

Sellbrite Reviews

User ratings

4.6

See full reviews by rating

Cons

I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features.
Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great.
Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite.

Sellbrite users...

Sellbery-logo

Sellbery

Zoho Inventory-logo

Zoho Inventory

How would you rate Sellbrite?

Grandma Isn't so Grumpy Anymore!

Allowed me to double my productivity with half the time and effort. I'm actually enjoying working on my business again, for a change.

Pros

I used to struggle with just listing on my eBay store, but now with Sellbrite I've been able to add an Etsy store and double my product exposure. I have less stress and fewer work hours than I did with just one store, before Sellbrite. Give it a try!

Cons

Etsy has a field called "Section" in their listing form that allows you to create an index that sorts like-items together and puts a "table of contents" on your store pages. Sellbrite does not have that option for Etsy and therefore it has to be entered individually for each product on the Etsy listing page. Would be nice to have it on Sellbrite.

Great software for a good price.

I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Pros

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well. -Substantial time savings every month -Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Cons

-New features are not available to old plan users

Great features and support, high price

Pros

It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Cons

I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

Time Saver but Pricey

Pros

It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Cons

Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

Easy to Use and Better then any other I have tried

Pros

In almost a year I never had to contact customer service, not once, because it was that easy to use and simple and did all the things it was supposed to.

Cons

If I have to choose one bad thing it has to be there integration with Amazon is not good. It can be improved.

Just what we were looking for

Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Pros

Modern Easy to use Simple Features Variety of channels Customer Support

Cons

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Pros

Simplifies online marketplace interfaces. Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Cons

Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

Not A Good Fit For Small Online Business

Our inventory consists of multiple Sku’s items. Most of our items are a one time sale with new inventory daily IE: We get in a sweater in 3 sizes - but will never have this exact sweater for inventory again. The templates tie your hands for Title’s, item specifics etc. If you have set inventory - this would probably be software for you. Nowhere in their support - Utubes on how to enter a listing...

Pros

Inventory Control Across Selling Platforms was only pro for us. There is a 15 min lag time between marketplaces.

Cons

Does not automatically add Ebay’s Meta Tag for Mobile Friendly. Does not import UPC numbers from Amazon for Ebay Listing Compliance. Periodically removed Multi Variations and listed as Fixed Price. Removed Ebay Item Specifics from listings. You will need to access every listing imported to ensure required specifics are included.

Almost there! Great service!

Sellbrite is a very intuitive easy to use inventory listing and management software. The customer service is great and they are adding more and more features. There are several features not yet available which are a bit of a deal breaker for us but we are told that most of these features (see cons) are being built. Im sure I will be giving Sellbrite 5 stars once it is more robust!!

Pros

Intuitive easy to use and easy to get setup (import inventory from ebay/amazon etc). Excellent Service. Very competitive pricing.

Cons

No reporting. No copy product feature (ability to copy a similar product into a new listing is a huge time saver for us). Not easy to incorporate a webstore. I am told all of these features are on their road map.

Thanks for the review. Our Reporting suite is currently in beta and will be available to everyone very soon. Other improvements to products and listings (copying/cloning for instance) are in development now.

A good inventory management application for online retail stores.

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and very much intuitive. It enables online retail stores to get their products listed and sold across the various channels and track and manage orders. It supports and syncs with multiple channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Rakuten. You just need to glance at the dashboard to get details about the levels of availability and stock on hand, updates all the changes in real time. The integration with ShipStation enables to get a grip over the shipping process. They provide a lot of custom-made listing templates so that, you don’t have to spend much time while transferring listings between multiple sites. Ensures quick customer service.

Cons

Reporting features need improvement. The absence of integration with QuickBooks. The copy product feature is absent. Trial period could be made longer than fourteen days. It is very difficult to use the eBay listing function.

Too Little Too Late

Horrible. Would never recommend. We feel the people who have/keep this 'inventory management' system are so small, it doesn't matter the issues constantly raised by numerous legitimate retailers. There are sooooo many better and MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE options out there that will actually do the job you need!

Pros

The concept is good (although they did not invent it). They're site is fairly easy to maneuver.

Cons

The company got into the game too late and is trying to buy their way to the top. We had our entire inventory doubled overnight when we did nothing; let me re-iterate that; ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Just think what that will do to your reputation when you have many many customers attempting to purchase products that aren't there. We attempted to fix their problem 2 days later; yes 2 full days later by using their instructions with a CSV file....all it did was ADD MORE INVENTORY! Their customer service responded quickly, by pointing blame elsewhere; instead of actually attempting to locate and fix the issue. Research and you'll see others have had the same issue of overselling. Extremely slooow site.

Sellbrite Support

Wonderful! CSR got my issues resolved in less than 24 hours!

Pros

CSR was wonderful at helping me sync my Etsy and Amazon accounts today. I had been having trouble with GoCentral and their support staff for weeks! CSR was responsive and knew exactly what to do to help me get up and running. He deserves a raise!

Cons

GoCentral support staff knows nothing about this product, and could not troubleshoot any issues with it, and yet they sell it. They need training on this software!

Oustanding customer service and very intutive product

From the beginning the SellBrite team has been outstanding. We are a manufacturer of over 3000 products that can be customized during the sale by the customer. Sellbrite did not support this functionality at first, after talking to them and working with them they and we are onboard now. Being an ex-programmer myself I understand that things can not be accomplished overnight, but their team has been...

Great app for FBA Management

We have multiple accounts in differents ecommerce websites... amazon, ebay, shopify and the integration delivered by sellbrite is amazing. It works seamlessly and the bulk modifications for listings is a great time saver.

Pros

great bulk modifications seamlessly integrations fast html app great customer service

Cons

still looking for them.

good app

Pros

this app is very useful if you want to integrate all the information from all your sales channels into one

Cons

I believe the way the app works is a bit confusing and is not as easy to use as other apps like shipstation or unify.

Sellbrite is a Breeze

Easy to use software that takes care of all my sales channels, such as Amazon and Ebay! I love Sellbrite! I have been using it for over 2 years and it`s so easy! The upgrades they come up with every year are very useful also!

Wicked Toolset With A Intuitive Interface

I recommend this tool to all of my friends and podcast listeners because its intuitive and powerful yet has finesse when handling your data. In addition the support team is one of the best for getting back to you with good information when you need it most. Looking forward to the future updates on other marketplace channels too.

Pros

- Nice user interface - Good support - Can hold my 70k products with out choking - Controlling data and inventory is easy - Syncs with other marketplaces quickly - Has custom settings for controlling inventory percentages

Cons

- waiting to expand on smaller channels which don't matter as much right now - won't give me winning lottery numbers

Answer to a lot of prayers

Sellbrite is giving us a very large leap forward to staying on top of what comes in and what goes out. I run a small family business that deals with over 100,000 orders a year and the multiple spreadsheets, calculators, etc. were slowly bogging us down. Sellbrite creates an all-in-one hub to maintain listings from multiple online marketplaces, keeps track of inventory, and create reports on past sales. Every question we had was answered by their stellar support. Just make sure you are patient with your guru since you can't expect human beings to be on call 24/7 :)

Cons

Thank you Jacob! I'm glad to hear you've been treated well by our Success Team. We look forward to helping you grow your orders over the coming years. :) Brian, CEO

Easy Peasy

When I wanted to expand my operations from just selling on Amazon to other marketplaces, including eBay and Rakuten, Sellbrite (and their companion product AutoMCF) were a no-brainer. They seamlessly allow you to create listing across multiple marketplaces, along with synching up inventory and providing order fulfillment between one marketplace and the other. The setup has been a breeze and it's easy enough for even the most technically-challenged person to learn it quickly. They are constantly developing the platform and adding new features and enhancements. Their support has been phenomenal at every step of the way. I highly recommend you start your subscription today.

Pros

Cons

can't think of any at this time.

Wonderful App and wonderful customer service

I truly enjoy this app. It is super easy to use and easy to integrate with all my stores. I can keep track of all my products in one place and it makes listing on all my channels a breeze. The customer service is wonderful. Each time I had a question I received an answer immediately. The support people are friendly and they go above and beyond answering my questions to ensure I have all that I need to make my business successful. Is is like having a knowledgeable partner hold my hand while I learn the path of e-commerce. Highly recommend it.

Cons

Thank you Maria! I'm truly glad to hear that our Success Team has taken great care of you. They are the backbone of our company! :) Brian, CEO

These guys offer a service that is far more effective and far less expensive than what else is out there!

Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite?! It's WAY Better! Give it a shot. And if you're using it without AutoMCF, you're cheating yourself our of a great value by combining the two services together! Mike is always super responsive when it comes to questions and they're constantly adding new features.

Pros

Flat rate (no ongoing % of reveneues), discounted pricing on their AutoMCF

Cons

The only cons I have are basically cons because the features are still being worked on and not yet rolled out: Listing directly to etsy, shopify, newegg, and sears from the Sellbrite app are the only things I'm eagerly awaiting!

Great Product

Pros

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless. Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Cons

Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

SellBrite is the Best of the Best

I've been selling online for over seven years, and this is one of the best systems I've ever seen to make the whole process easier and more simplified. If you are selling online, especially on more than one channel, do yourself a favor and sign up with sellbrite. They are the best bar none.

Pros

Multi channel listing made easy. Superb inventory tracking. Service reps that know their business and are friendly and helpful. Lightning fast integration. I imported three selling channels in under 15 minutes.

Cons

I'd be hard pressed to find any.

Essential Tools for Multi Channel Ecommerce Sales

I've been a Sellbrite customer since early 2014. Sellbrite has been an essential tool for me as a Multi-Channel Sales Consultant as well as my clients. It's an easy to understand and navigate multi sales channels platform and the customer service is hands down the best in the industry. Mike and Brian have a great understanding of their customers and their needs. They listen! They care! They innovate!

Cons

Wow, Terry! That's quite the review. I'm glad we've been able to make this work for you. Continue to let us know where we can improve so we can always earn a perfect 5-star review from you. Brian, CEO

Helps me sell everywhere

Pros

Really makes it easy to sell across multiple platforms/websites, easy to set up on those different platforms as well

Cons

Cost seems a little steep but I guess with that much ease it really doesn't matter. I'm selling more than I did before