Solid Commerce Reviews

Solid Commerce

Inventory management software for eCommerce market places

Solid Commerce

Review Summary

Jonathan R.

Mark M.

Ronald G.

Cons

Problem after problem and they can not fix any of them. It is costing us money now.

John Y.

It is pretty bad you have to call their Sales line to take to anyone. Overall, decent system - horrible customer service and technical support.

Mark M.

Sales: misinformed and misleading. Implementation: ignorant, and did it wrong.

3.4

A great startup solution for omni-channel merchandising.

Pros

Easy to use, and integrates well with the key players. Free trial period. Pricing is reasonable. Support is fast and responsive.

Cons

Missing one key element. Does not have a way to create a purchase order for your suppliers, has to be done thru spreadsheets. To be a complete solution, they need to have a way to create an order for your supplier, and a way to process that PO and receive the PO. I do believe this is a project they are working on and I will be back to check them out again.

Great Software, Great People

I love SolidCommerce and I wouldn't be growing as a business if it were not for this software and these people. My account manager, Jonathan, is amazing: he has given me a tremendous amount of help navigating eBay, setting up feeds from my vendors, introducing me to new marketplaces, and he has even fixed a few issues we caused ourselves. Sometimes he is too busy and I call the support line, people...

Cons

Jack, Thanks for your review! Hopefully we will see you at SEMA/AAPEX next week (given your screen name). I am so happy that you feel that we contributed to your success so far. I am not sure which of our Jonathan's is your AM, we have several but I am sure as a group they will be happy to know they are getting internet loves :) If there is a marketplace that we do not yet support and you find...

Not for High-Volume Sellers, Poor Support, Constant Bugs

Pros

The eBay integration was stable most of the time. There is an Excel COM-add in for processing bulk changes.

Cons

Although they are polite, support is absolutely the worst. Tickets for major functionality issues most of the time are not answered for 7 days or more. Lots of bugs that affect order flow, tracking/shipment information is not uploaded correctly, and updating products is a multi-step process that is very over-complicated. Inventory and pricing automation randomly shuts off and products will go out...

Multi Channel eCommerce Management

Keeping our inventory in-sync with all the channels is our main use, along with keeping the listing data updated across all the channels.

Pros

Integration for many marketplaces Inventory management and sync capabilities Open API for integration with other software

Cons

The UX feels very dated New Marketplace setups can be tricky Kitted products can become a challenge if more than 2 kits are required

Feedback

I read a few reviews that stated Support no longer exist for Solid Commerce. I was hesitant about signing us for the service, but eventually realized that most companies are set up this way. When you purchase the basic service of Solid Commerce support agents are their via live chat email and service tickets. They can also be reached by requesting a phone call when you submit your ticket. While in my ten day trial period i needed to test this theory because i did not want to be apart of a service that i was not able to get ahold of someone. I am able to still reach support fairly quickly without a problem. Their support team works quickly to resolve all issues that I have. I am giving their team a 10 rating at this point.

Over 2 years using Solid Commerce & they can't fix 1 problem

Their pricing is a great way better than others but the service they promised along with continued glitches and problems only hinders our business we are now losing money because their system is so broken. No one there seems to care. Work tickets automatically close because they cannot fix the issue. We have spent a lot of time and money to go to this platform only to have to make a switch to another company. If you start to get upset they just give you another sales representative and it starts all over. You stay in a perpetual loop of misery.

Pros

Their pricing is great

Could be better

Pros

Ability to record a lot of products. Ability to record on multiple pages.

Cons

Which this could provide a better recording system for cost and profits.

Mediocre site CRM/ERP platform.

Pros

Web-based and good integrations with ecomm platforms.

Cons

Software is sometimes still in beta even though launched; bugs take a while to be fixed.

Great support team

I signed up for Solid Commerce about a year ago. It was a bit hard to get used to the system. However, once I was up and running Solid Commerce really helped my business. My account rep was great and his personal attention helped me list all my products on 3 marketplaces very quickly. The best part about Solid Commerce is that I can do everything with 1 software package whereas previously I had to use 3 different systems. Now, I use Solid Commerce to handle my listing, my inventory and I print my shipping labels all from 1 place. Great System.

Support no longer exists

AS of he last 3 months, support is useless. It takes 5 emails to get one response and they no longer take phone calls. Service used to be ok but it's very tough to get things done when you go through 5 different reps in 5 months. THey must be giving up on the product or going through a major transition.

Great For Sellers Who Sell Everywhere

My husband and I both sell products independantly online. I use Shopify, Etsy, and eBay. He uses eBay, Amazon, and Shopify. We both target different audiences and sell on different sites. Yet we both sell on MULTIPLE sites- which means managing all of our products, prices, and sales can be really difficult and overwhelming (especially when we have 100+ items listed at a time). Originally I began searching...

Cons

Program does not meet expectations.

We began using Solid Commerce 7 months ago and have not had a good experience. The program was born out of helping manufacturers to liquidate overstocks through online channels, offering it to merchants was not its intended design we were told. That genesis is the primary reason that the program is not intuitive to users; it wasn't designed for us. Many of the programs pieces do work but for seemingly...

Cons

Don't waste your time..screwed up our business

Pros

It's cheap...Spend the extra bucks to go with another more reputable company. You get what u pay for. Walmart quality. Hard to compete with this software..when always an issue with some fuunctionality. Been fighting with them for 3 months now...logs us out automatically right in the middle of work. They close our ticket all the time despite the fact that its not resolved.. just 1 example that has killed hours or labor. Most inefficient system I have used. SAD

Cons

Customer service is BAD! it must be the only person there. Wont answer phone.. or chat.. when u message, ur lucky if ur issue gets resolved... TOTAL WASTE of TIME & Investment

fully satisfied

Solid Commerce was the 3rd inventory management system I've used and I can finally say I'm fully satisfied. The platform is as good as it gets when it comes to an all in one solution for managing inventory, orders and shipping. One of the best perks of using their platform is the account manager support. My account manager, Josh, has been excellent in teaching me how to use the platform as efficiently as possible and is always helpful when I come accross any issues or have any questions. I've been a client with both Kiyozu and then Channel Advisor and the overall capabilities, price and service that comes with Solid Commerce is unmatched.

Pros

- Listing in bulk is extremely easy using their platform. - Being able to ship out of one centralized location saves me hours. - Having a dedicated account manager is a life saver. - The pricing is very faired compared to other systems.

Cons

- Isn't fully integrated with quickbooks (although it will be in January 2012)

not only does it NOT work, it drains your teams and loses information

Pros

nothing. it does nothing correctly. nothing!! total waste of time and resources, but if you are dumb enough to try it, backup all your data first because you may never see it again!

Cons

sales: misinformed and misleading implementation: ignorant, and did it wrong lost data didn't pass data correctly didn't support the marketplaces we paid for and they said they supported... the list goes on

(1 Year Client) - The truth Solid Commerce

Pro - The system has huge potential and is very powerful. If they could fix the constant glitches they would be a wildly successful company. Cons - 1) No phone support 2) Support tickets get closed without resolution 3) Support tickets take weeks / month for resolution 4) Support tickets never get resolved, and you are told it will be part of the "new" system that is currently in Beta. 5)...

Response

Jason, Thank you for your response regarding Solid Commerce's platform. We always are happy to hear feedback from our clients and work hard to ensure that they are satisfied. You are correct about QuickBooks integration. Many clients have asked us to integrate with QuickBooks and we also felt that it was a necessary for an all in one solution to have. We will be fully integrated with QuickBooks by the end of January 2012. All the best, Jonathan Robin Sales Executive 12021 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 530 Los Angeles, CA 90025 www.solidcommerce.com Jonathan.R@SolidCommerce.com Direct: 323.419.0500

Powerful e-Commerce Software

Solid Commerce is very powerful software with many great features. My favorite feature that Solid Commerce provides is what they call Vendors connection functionality. I used Solid Commerce to connect to 7 different suppliers of my products and they automated everything from inventory control to routing of orders. Before Solid Commerce, I was doing all of this manually and I spent several hours every week keeping all my supplier feeds organized. Now that this is automated, my life is much easier.

Marketplace Magic

My 1st impression was if i could do all the markeplaces and inventory and shipping. Im In. So i emailed them and with in a couple of minutes i recieved a call back.

Pros

The best part was the Integration for the inventory. The mutiple listings and the shipping are so easy, i dont even know why i did not try this before. The support and set up was a breeze. after using this application i have increased sales by 15%.

Saved So much Time!

I save so much time listing. I was spending about 4-6 hours a day on just listing. Now it takes me about 1 hr give or take. I find it so easy to use and compatible with my existing inventory sheet. The Shipping also helps in time saving. I suggest to anyone who sells womans shoes.

Pros

Control of which marketplace sells 1st. The fact the listing know when to remove it self after the sale.

Shipping & Inventory Genious

I have over 20,000 products i need to control and ship. The number of hours to sort and ship each order was killing me and my staff. I really loved the Solid commerce solution. I converted my inventory and shipping. with in days. my process was streamlined. The multiple postings and shipping manager saved us 3-4 hours of general labor.

Pros

Shipping and inventory Genious!

5 Years And Counting

I have been with Solid Commerce for going on 6 years now. Their platforms performance and easy to use system makes Solid Commerce my first choice in web fulfillment. The fact that I can control my inventory, shipping and clerical people its usage so simply makes it a dream to use.

Thank you Jay!

This reviewer only left a rating