Square Payments Reviews

4.7/5 (489 reviews)

Definitely Reccomend

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Unlike past credit card processing vendors, Square truly makes an effort to show its commitment to small businesses and independent contractors. Even in resolving chargebacks or disputes, Square makes it feel like they've got your back, and that they are doing all they can on your behalf. Past vendors have made it difficult for us to win chargeback disputes by not allowing adequate time to submit documentation or responses, requiring all dispute documents to be physically mailed, etc.

Lillian Newman

Finally a Payment Processing Solution without a major learning curve, fast and efficient, solid!

Reviewed 2019-01-24

I believe that Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge. Square as a company does not send a lot of emails to my business inbox. They know I can go to their site if I have questions. I absolutely love how I can have charged funds in my account within seconds of pushing a button to automatically transfer those funds to my local bank account. Customers are able to review my company after the purchase! Square has become an accepted payment processing solution with my customers who are very comfortable using it. If they've purchased from other retailers who use Square, their send receipt info is automatic. The moment you press the button to conclude the sale, those customers automatically get receipts. Square goes one step further for those of us who do wholesale as well as retail. I take Square on my phone with me into my wholesale stores. I am able to fill shelves as needed and invoice accordingly on my square payment processing app under the invoicing option. I can select terms and send the invoice to the store owner immediately as an email. No more having to worry about doing invoices after the fact. You can create invoices on the fly with Square Payments Processing! Are you a small businessperson looking for a great payment processing solution? Square made my sales a lot easier. No fumbling around to wait on the software in front of a customer. Easy, fast, reliable!

Crystal Roberts

Accept Payments Online or In Person

Reviewed 2019-02-23

I have been using Square since 2015. I like that I have a card reader I can plug into my phone or tablet using the phone jack. This enables me to take in person payments at craft shows that we occasionally do in the spring and summer months. In addition, I was able to set up Square to accept card payments on our website. In fact, I learned about the e-commerce platform that we utilize through a promotion from Square. I may not have learned about the platform without Square and that platform has exceeded our expectations. When I log into my account to view sales transactions on Square, I am greeted by a screen displaying a bunch of boxes. Each box contains different information I may need. Because of this, I can easily find and access the data I need. The interface is user friendly on both a desktop and mobile device. My only complaint with Square is that the inventory tracking feature seems to be faulty and has not properly integrated with my website. This results in multiple email alerts that my inventory is extremely low when in actuality it is not.

Dawn Johnson

I absolutely LOVE Square

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Overall Square gets the job done in a timely manner and is a great software for processing credit card payments.

Susan Boggs

Payment Processing for the Next Generation

Reviewed 2019-04-01

jessica torres

Easy+Quick Payment Processor

Reviewed 2019-03-21

The all in one solution for small businesses, it has everything you need to start and manage any type of payments in/out of your business.

Peter Graham

The Best Mobile Credit Card Machine

Reviewed 2019-03-16

I have been able to not have to resort to someone sitting in front of a credit card processing machine in order to feed card numbers in and I am able to do this right on site which reduces my payroll significantly.

Scott Friend

My Favorite Processing Platform

Reviewed 2019-04-28

Square has an entire suite of merchant processing utilities that have taken a lot of hassle out of my everyday routine, and I am quite happy for it. Especially given that this all comes with NO monthly fee - only per transaction charges.

Jamie June

Thankful for Square

Reviewed 2019-04-05

I am able to process payments without monthly fees, my funds are delivered next day, and the chargeback protection is amazing. I have not found a credit card processing company willing to help business in the chargeback situations. The banks side with their customers every time and there is a lot of fraud because of it. Square offers protection if you provide valid evidence, I haven't found another processing company that does that. I also like that they take their processing percentage right away, rather than at the end of the month. This way I do not have to worry about payments due. I use invoices a lot, and I like that they are offering lines of credit now in case I need to make big purchases. The payments are made back by my transactions, that was nice to be able to purchase supplies without using high percentage interest rated cc's

Nice Options for Having Pre-Set Service Costs, but Higher Cost for Stored Cards

Reviewed 2018-10-05

I now only use Square for occasional one-off payments if I do not wish to store a client's card on file, because the rates are competitive for this type of payment. I am now able to securely store my clients' cards on file with a different software, and can process payments easily at the end of my day all at once, all for the same rate that Square charges for a swiped card (plus, text messages to clients do not include my practice name). Unfortunately, Square is no longer my go-to payment software for my therapy practice.

Skyler Gouldin

Quick, easy and convenient.

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Square payments processing has been a fantastic addition to my office. I use it daily and have to problems. It is easy to get receipts to customers and quick to take their payments. Their fees are fair and their software is rich with customization options.

Grace Cartwright Aspinwall

Great for bands, large events, small businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-30

Excellent concept, service, and idea. It is great for small spaces and travel.

Sean DeCrescenzo

Great for my small business

Reviewed 2019-01-14

This was a great tool for my small business while we were selling tea products at local farmers markets. I would often also use this tool to charge our retail clients and larger coffee shop accounts. The flexibility this program offers its users was the real draw for my business.

Jeffrey Dircken

Outstanding Payment Portal

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Rather than getting gouged each month by some of the bigger payment gateway services, Square allows you to send invoices, including scheduled/recurring invoices; set up reminders for invoices; swipe cards through its free magnetic strip reader; set up payroll, and a whole lot more. I consider Square to be a much more flexible payment provider than PayPal and there support is fabulous... A couple of years ago, I mentioned the option of adding invoice reminders and received what I initially thought was just a quick, kind response from a woman indicating that she would be forwarding my recommendation to the development team. A couple of months later, however, I was stunned to receive a follow-up email from the woman inviting me to review the beta version of the invoice reminder system that was kicked off after receiving my recommendation. My feedback was also ultimately implemented within the final invoice reminder rollout. Now THAT'S customer service.

Amanda Swan

I wouldn't have my small business without Square Payments Processing!

Reviewed 2018-05-21

I love the ease and reliability of using Square, I didn't experience any sort of learning curve when I began using it for my photography studio. I appreciate that the customer isn't burdened with the processing fee, and I (and my customers!) trust the security of the credit card processing. The staple features for me are the invoicing system and the sales reports. I think the processing fee is perfectly reasonable for the ease of use, multiple features, and peace of mind I get from using Square.

Jennifer Costa

Very useful for on the go transactions

Reviewed 2019-07-22

I have very much enjoyed my experience with Square. I only changed over to Propay because Premier launched e-commerce for our web pages and we had to use Propay instead. I still have my square so I can use it any time if needed but with my Propay account I have immediate access to my funds by way of a debit card so that works much better for my needs. I cannot remember if you can email invoices with square but I would assume so.

Adelyn Chen

Very convenient - not quite sure how it works

Reviewed 2019-05-17

After I go to a store that uses Square, I get an email receipt, which in my opinion is way better than getting a paper receipt that I'll probably toss anyways. It keeps us from wasting paper. Also, the system moves quite quickly and is extremely self-explanatory. I also remember a while ago there were Square card readers that could be plugged into phones through the headphone jack (back when headphone jacks were a thing) which I thought was extremely interesting.

Lindsey Armstrong

Convenient & Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Onsite payment. We have multiple employees using the system and I (the admin) can see the transactions immediately. It's been a great tool for us and has actually increased our revenue.

Nonprofit Events

Reviewed 2018-11-06

One of a kind. This is a solid system with many reporting and set up options. If you sell things then this is the number 1 system for you!

Brian Nick

The Easiest Way to Accept Payment

Reviewed 2019-04-02

This is the best possible way to get setup with accepting credit card payments. Once you create your account, which only takes a few minutes, they'll send you a free card reader. But you can also accept payments by manually entering the card numbers. It works equally well on a desktop computer (via website) or using the mobile app. One of the best features is that if you have $25 or more to deposit you can instantly deposit the money. I usually get it in my bank account within seconds of depositing. Plus, now they have new features like invoicing, capital loans, and POS solutions.

Jaran Nordyke

Great Payment Processor

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I use Square as a payment processor for my small business. It has helped to streamline the taking of payments. The tools they provide with chip machines or swipers has also made being mobile much easier and lighter.

Renee Cantwell

Economical and Flexible Payment Processing

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Fees/percentages are lower than most other payment processors. Equipment is minimal and inexpensive. No need to buy expensive processing equipment. Equipment is mobile, and works right with your smart phone or tablet, and with multiple devices. Payment is in my account the next day. Website has a variety of helpful reports to help you manage your income, and a store front feature with items and you can paste the link right on your website.

Neal Idnani

Simple to use and Transparent pricing .

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Flat 2.75% pricing on credit card processing. Our biggest pain point with other merchant processors was an extremely opaque process. At the end of the month, we would get a statement that was a dozen pages long and impossible to decipher. No matter what, we always ended up paying more than 2.75%. So, we save a lot of money and headache with square

Rebekah Meisenheimer

Square payments processing

Reviewed 2018-12-24

If you need to access your money faster you have that option. And sometimes you need to rush situations. But overall wonderful sustem. And will continue to use.

Gary Berlin

Reliable payment processing with many options

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Excellent payment processing system that also offers invoicing and various reports. Highly useful for a mobile or internet-based business.

Grant Goodwin

Great POS, definitely take a look

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Square did an amazing job in creating a POS system that is easy to use internally as well as for customers. Their UX is simple and clean. They allow you to customize the views that clients can see and do a good job on allowing data out of their system to be consumed by the executive team.

George Gonzalez-Rivas

It's been much-copied, but Square holds up well.

Reviewed 2018-07-31

A great solution for a small company, a trade-show seller, or anybody with difficulty getting a merchant account.

Accept Payment Safely

Reviewed 2018-10-31

My wife and I have been using Square for quite a while now to process credit and debit card payments for our online crafts shop, and so far it's been a fairly smooth experience. Payments always go through Square's fraud detection department to make sure everything is legit and running. This allows us to ship our products without headache about fraud. The overall design and layout of both the Android and desktop apps are smooth and easy to use.

Daniella Abbott

Perfect for working on a food truck

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Using Square Payments Processing is super simple, it's like having a cash register on the go. Being able to keep track of your sales in such an organized way really helps in a frantic environment like a food truck.

Anonymous

Really good option for payment Processing

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Overall, I think that square is great for those that want a very easy-to-use and straight-forward system, especially for businesses that have simple product lines. For bigger or more complex businesses other options might be a better fit.

Amanda Henriksen

Great for small business!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-05

I have had such a pleasant experience using Square Payments Processing. It is easy to download the software onto your electronic device. It is easy set up payments. And, it is easy to operate the software. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is operating a small business and needs to take payments via card.

Anonymous

Very easy to use with little issues.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Super easy to use, never a funding issue, low and consistent merchant service costs, customizable for your products or services. We left the big bank, variable rate merchant services and have never looked back. Seem to strive to improve services offered.

Payment Processing

Reviewed 2018-09-12

I really like the ease of accepting debit or credit cards utilizing this service to extract funds. It gets deposited directly into the account programed in within a few days. At times when the app component is down, payments can be processed online on their virtual terminal.

Anonymous

Square invoicing adds to efficiency and ease of payment

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Overall I have had an excellent experience using Square. Their policy is to pay money received directly into my bank account within 24 hours and that has been the case, unlike PayPal, who hold funds in my PayPal account until I move the money into my bank account, creating an extra day or two when I don't have access to the funds.

Sam Wilson

Square is awesome!

Reviewed 2019-02-28

We used to use a point of sale app and a credit card swiper but now it's so much easier we have the Square POS app and can run card right on it and never have any issues. Plus it even connects to our website and processes all of our online sales.

Roger Flynn

The most universal and easiest to deploy POS in the market

Reviewed 2019-02-22

The best in class point of sale system. Fantastically easy to manage and deploy. Has a lot of depth of control in invoicing, scheduling, staff time management, tipping, reporting, and overall sale management.

Raegan Freeman

Super easy with multiple options available

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Everything has been a total breeze.

Chris Gulledge

Awesome for small bussiness

Reviewed 2019-05-22

I use this often with customers who want to pay by credit card. I can send invoices by email and they can pay online too. I get my money quickly form Square and have never had an issue since I have been using them. I signed up almost as soon as they opened their doors.

Louis Salerno

Simple UI and functional, poor rates

Reviewed 2019-02-12

User interface is excellent, if you need a quick and fast setup the entire Square POS setup is great and looks very clean.

Roger Whittaker

Use Square Surprise Your Clients With Instant Payment Anywhere

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Square is often met by clients with delight -

Alison Medhurst

Easy To Use - Great System

Reviewed 2018-03-08

A lot of businesses I run into use Square to process their payments. Its so easy for small business owners to use the small square plugin with their cell phone so customers can use their credit card to pay for services or items..

Michelle Fewer

Best payment processing option available

Reviewed 2019-05-28

We use if daily for membership, tuition, and enrollment fees. It is easy to use, offers a variety of billing options, and the fees are incredibly reasonable.

Sharon Copeland

Process your payments on the go and quickly with Square

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I signed up using all of my business papers, followed up by ordering a square reader for my iphone and I have one for my andriod phone just in case. The reader fits on my iphone and ipad pro. The best thing I love are the automated receipts for my clients. Its a no fuss way to get your money when you need it. Perect for bookkeeping at the end of the year.

JOEY MARIE

Fast & User Friendly Payment Processing

Reviewed 2018-06-26

For a small business there are so many options available simple credit options will low rates. The point of sale options are so user friendly and also web based to process virtual terminal payments and can even invoice clients. Amazing program!

Thomas Feis

The best way to start taking credit card payments

Reviewed 2019-04-11

If you are a small to medium business owner you must check out Square for your card processing. It is very simple to use and can be implemented into every business. It is the modern way to take payments. The software looks great and the hardware looks and works perfectly. I highly recommend Square!

Payments made easy

Reviewed 2019-04-15

It was super easy to set up and you can receive payments pretty much anywhere. Our small business was able to thrive because we accepted credit cards which increased our profit.

Anissa Cosby

Square is so convenient and user friendly.

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I find it very easy to use and set up. The app is very good for reporting as well.

You can buy cause I got processing on the FLY

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-27

I have a side business. Sometimes the day job takes over my life and I have to put that little side business on hold. But, never fear because Square is such a dear! It's there when I need it even if I have been dormant for awhile. All I have to do is open up the app on my phone, connect to the internet and process transactions. And, the money? It's in my account the next business day in most cases. It's easy to use and the rates are reasonable. I go out and about and sell products at festivals and events. Square can even process transactions without an internet connection and put through later when you're online. There's also no monkey business. My little biz is simple and Square can be as simple or complicate as I need it to be. It's also straightforward and honest. That's a lot more than I can say for most credit card processing services.

Excellent for 8 years

Reviewed 2018-05-02

The ability to always process credit and or debit cards

Ashley self

The best payment processor I have used !

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Seamless interface. Navigation is easy for business and customer. Low processing fees. Compatible with my iphone that does not have a headphone jack. They are always coming out with new and updated equipment. The fraud protection is also a huge pluse.

Star Hillman

My Experience with Square

Reviewed 2019-04-26

What I love most about using Square to recieve payment for services, is that I can provide a convenience for my clients who want to pay face to face at bookings. All I need is my cell phone and the small credit card reading device that Square provided me, which I keep in my wallet. I attach it to my phones headphone outlet and open up the app and create an invoice for payment. During my account set up with Square a few years ago, I linked my bank account to the software so that all transactions go directly to my specified account, no confusion.

Juliette Backey

Easy and Secure Payment Processor

Reviewed 2019-03-19

It's incredibly easy to set up and start taking payments right away. In person payments are a breeze with the chip/NFC reader, and customers love it. If a customer enters their email for receipts for anyone who uses Square you have that info too, so customers like that aspect of having their payment recognized. The rewards program is also a nice feature you can add for your customers.

Susan Stewart

Easy to use and saves me money

Reviewed 2019-06-09

Laci Mulick

Nothing Beats Square

Reviewed 2019-06-09

This is the easiest, most user friendly, complete software on the market. Many companies have come in with claims to beat what square offers and none of them have been able to. I will never switch.

Anna Plowman

Payment processing for mobile veterinary services

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Out on the road I need to be able to take payments quickly and efficiently, Square allows me to do this. My only limiting factor is my connection speed or no service, but that is not a factor associated with the square software.

Daria Kurnygina

It’s ok, but not ideal

Reviewed 2019-03-09

I recommend you to invest in clover if you can.

Brittney Chechile

Square Payment

Reviewed 2019-07-01

-Square doesn't charge a flat monthly rate but rather by the amount of transactions. This is very cost effective for smaller businesses. -User friendly for both business owner and customers. -You can use a credit card as a form of payment virtually anywhere! Just need a phone or tablet! -Funds are quickly deposited into your bank account.

Janet Sharp

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Have been using for 2 years and are happy with how everything works. I think the pricing could be better, but who doesn't. I also do not use it for debit transactions as it only allows for up to $100 dollars so we are stuck accepting cheques which I would like to get away from.

jakiem porch

Square Cash the best

Reviewed 2019-06-23

I use Square almost everyday. Its pretty much essential for my business now.

Rho Lo

Collecting money with ease

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Number one it's simple. Number two it's easy to set up. Number three I can get my payments instantly or in a few days. Number four it's super affordable.

Rae Thede

Credit card processing at your fingertips

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Overall an easy system to use! Great as long as you don't make a mistake!!

Gregory James

Fast and easy check out

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I use square for my business everyday, it is so easy to take payment it is fast and easy and the card reader works 90% of the time which is better than any other I have used. I love the app and the dashboard.

Anonymous

Very easy to use and reliable

Reviewed 2019-02-01

I like the reliability of this software. Whether I want to take a payment by swiping the card or by typing in the details, I know that it will work, which isn't something I can say is true for other payment processors.

Brandon Noll

Square takes the worry out of payments

Reviewed 2019-05-28

We have collected almost $1mil a year for 7 years straight with square and never had a single issue that was a big deal

Dave Lewis

Excellent for processing on the go or retail solution

Reviewed 2018-12-21

For a no contract payment processing solution, I do not think you can beat Square for their fees and support. We use it daily and count on it for our business.

Anonymous

Square Payments Processing is a great option for accepting payments on your website

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Oveall, I love Square Payments Processing, I loved Square before it had payments processing and was thrilled when they finally added payments processing to be utilized with the websites I build for my clients. Overall, despite the headache with large payments/chargebacks, Square is great and I recommend it to many.

Mike Hudson

I Love Square Payments!

Reviewed 2019-05-28

I love how easy Square has made taking in payments for people and small businesses! It's gotten rid the old clunky cash registers, and replaced it with a stream lined card reader and screen.

John Stevens

Reviewed 2019-01-27

Square is always fast to deposit funds into my bank account.

Love Square!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Very very positive. I recommend it to anyone that has a small business!

Chase Gallarza

Square is a company who's product makes accepting payments not only simple, but affordable.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Square Payments Processing has many great qualities, such as low fees and ease of use, but what they have done that takes it to the next level is enabled users to send invoices/receive payment on them from their website. Square does not charge monthly fee's for the standard plan, and instead you just pay the percentage based fee per transaction making it simple to add the cost to your client if needed.

Jason Rego

Square

Reviewed 2019-02-05

A very flexible payment system. I use Square when performing business on the go because the application allows for the flexibility to take payments through your mobile device. It helps organize your payments.

abdelli sadok

process your payments anywhere and securely

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I like how it's too small so you can carry it with you anywhere, It's great especially for small companies. I use the square payments processing in farmers markets, which boosted my sales!

Anonymous

Great for small business!

Reviewed 2019-03-19

The ability to take credit cards payments through my phone and very low processing few to do so.

Dr. Chris Keirnan

Best CC solution for small business!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Very intuitive to use. Easy to add products. Can now track inventory too. Very low processing fees. One flat % fee, no other hidden charges. Looks and feels modern to customers. Can set up monthly recurring payments with stored cards.

Anonymous

Great product for small businesses that don't want to deal with traditional merchant services.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

The virtual terminal makes taking orders over the phone VERY easy. In general, it's easy to use, easy to set up & has decent pricing.

Stephanie Perez

LOVE this product

Reviewed 2019-01-03

We use it every day at my job it’s the way we process sales. It is so easy we can do is sell within a minute or less it’s super easy and super affective

Amber Busch

Very simple to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Income tracking and sales.

Square Payments Processing Review

Reviewed 2019-03-20

Overall, this is a very easy and user-friendly tool that every business or organization should have. It has made raising money easier for us.

Mala Shah

I love square,

Reviewed 2018-07-10

The pos system is so easy to design, i have customized my pos in order to work with my customers needs and my menu is so easy to navigate

Andrew Fowler

Start Taking Payments Today. Easy To Get Started.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-05-07

Overall, for the convenience and easy of use it is hard not to recommend Square as a payment processor for small to medium size businesses. You will gain access to all the conveniences large businesses enjoy to accept credit and debit payments at an affordable rate for your low volume of use. If you are a large business with very high volume it might be worthy to investigate other options which could yield lower overall costs and fees.

Competitive Pricing

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Square is great for all sizes of businesses, but especially for smaller businesses. The pricing is competitive for small businesses, and it is very easy to use.

Anonymous

Payment processing that stays modern and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I have been using Square for years to help me with payment from clients. I have enjoyed all the updates over the years as Square stays up to date with the times.

Danielle Brady

I use Square for all of my business' credit card processing.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Professional appearing invoices for my clients.

Kenneth Shuman

We have used Square to process payments for our store since we opened and it has been wonderful!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Ability to process cards for my store

Seth Rubin

It just works!

Reviewed 2017-11-06

It takes credit card payments, tracks sales. It all works the way it is supposed to. It is also very simple.

Mariah Wilson

LOVE Square!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

LOVE it. I may have mentioned that. Once in a while I'll encounter a business that requires cash only- such as a public high school function (ie football game or marching band event) and I know they're just angering people by turning them away to find the nearest ATM. It always makes me think about Square and how vendors just don't have a valid excuse to not be using it.

Kyler Schmor

The best payment app byfar

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Square makes taking payments as a band easy

Shawnee Romine

Square is good for small businesses

Reviewed 2019-05-02

We have had no issues with square. It has worked good for us. I think it’s great you can send customers invoices through email too!

Britt Morgenstern

I love this app and company

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Easy to use, great customer service, and quick deposits. Easy to use for taxes and great for customers.

Carey Fee

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed 2019-04-03

It has changed the way my husband and I run our studio. Because of the convenience, we are able to attend more events in the area to sell our products. We look more professional, too! And I think the stronger professional appearance helps our brand and reputation.

Sarah Grey

Perfect for Startup Companies

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-21

I started using it through a referral of a colleague, in which I recieved a $1000 in free processing, Which helped my business tremendously until got on my feet. I do offer the invoices and charging directly to my customers each time from Square, but some prefer other methods of payment over others, but I am glad I have this as my main option. Getting be there funds is also be instant in most cases with very little fees, which b is the best okay, compared to traditional credit card processing services.

Mendy Sinden

Great resource!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Excellent app for my non profit organization

Joe Olson

Easy Way to Process Transactions!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Ive been using this for months now and all i can say is good things about this. It is really easy to use and to process payments

Enrique Astorga

Receive payments the easy way

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Fast easy to use and setup

Sean McCoy

Cash Flow

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Square Cash is super easy to use! You can organize your discounts very easily, and can enter in manual amounts if needed.

Elisa Eve

Simple Payment Processor

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Square is really easy to set up and use. Very good for any size business.

review of square

Reviewed 2019-05-12

I like so many things but most of all the ability to send my customers invoice on the fly from laptop or phone

Conrad Kramer

I absolutely love Square.Quick and easy way to make payments whether you're a business or individual

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Easiest way to process payments, period.

Love Square!

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Super easy to use either from their POS system or from the phone or to send out invoices. Love them!

Andrea stansberry

Square payments

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I can take credit cards while on delivery