All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Valigara Reviews

Pros

They are very polite and always happy to help. Webinars are also on a regular basis.

Nemanja A.

Read the full review
Supports most marketplaces. Also Valigara team constantly makes changes and improvements to their system, making it better and better over time.

Ilia S.

Read the full review
Valigara has been a true game-changer for our business and will help us continue to grow and expand.

Gidon L.

Read the full review
Sell across platforms while managing inventory (no accidental over-selling). Be able to create one customer base and email list without having to combine lists from multiple platforms.

Read the full review
We have minimal errors and mistakes, and one central dashboard our team can access for consistency and stability. Because we sell jewelry we chose a software specifically created for jewelry sales.

5.0

A Dream come true for multi channel B2C management

I only had to hire one very talented B2C platforms manager to control all aspects of business development at launch. Currently we are expending and aot of gratitude goes to valigara

Pros

I am able to manage the most important external platforms through their back office & The ability to tailor made my unique consumer experience at my website.

Cons

From time to time actions at back office level seem to take more time than nessecary

Thank you, Ronen! Even that the review title looks a bit over-laudatory :) , we indeed do our best to accomplish the jewellers' dreams about a solid, professional online system, which will empower their online business. We see our mission in taking the whole world of jewelry management software to the next level, and we are glad to see that our dream becomes a reality! Thank you, we are looking to serve you even better! Valigara Team

An ultimate tool for jewelers online

Highly recommended to all jewelry E-Commerce professionals or anyone who takes e-commerce seriously

Pros

Valigara has changed my business completely. First, it's unbelievably, how Valigara is tailored to my needs. The system claims it's adjusted to the jewelry business, and it really is. There is such deep thinking about all steps of the jewelry industry - from the right stock, gemstones and models, through the catalog handling, orders management, and statistics - all is taken care of, and to the smallest...

Cons

Valigara is a comprehensive system. I adopted it at a very early stage of my eCommerce business, while having no background in technology. It took me some time to grasp the system and learn things. It was an investment, but looking backward it was the best one I could make technology-wise. Thank you guys!

Thank you Steve! We are always here for our customers! Striving for the best product and the best customer service, always!

This software completely changed my business, for the better!

Better time management, better use of my sales platforms

Pros

This software is very dynamic and flexible, so you can easily adapt it to your requirements. It also updated frequently to stay ahead of the market.

Cons

For some reason, I ran into some compatibility problems using this software on my home macbook laptop. I don't know if it's because of Safari or my Wi-Fi there are some sections that work as slow as hell in my home.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate much you mentioning the frequent updates in our system. We do our best to stay updated with all marketplaces and sales channels. This is not an easy task as eCommerce world changes quickly. This is why we select to upload updates EVERY WEEK! Thank you for your feedback on compatibility. We make sure our platform runs smoothly on all browsers and operation systems. The good think is that it will take just 1 week to check, improve and upload! And of course you always have an open line with us, 24/7! Best regards, Valigara team

Game Changer in Jewelry Sales

We wanted to take our jewelry sales to the next level and expand from one platform selling to muti-platform selling. We needed to: -- Sell more jewelry and grow the business -- sell across platforms while managing inventory (no accidental over-selling) -- Be able to create one customer base and email list without having to combine lists from multiple platforms -- Integrate and centralize email marketing --...

Pros

We had looked at several options but none of them had everything in one package. Valigara is the most complete software for online multi-platform jewelry sales, full of the features we care most about. From inventory management and marketing, to expansion and automation, this software has it all...in one place. Valigara has helped us expand from one platform to 5, increasing sales and revenue in a matter of months. The most impressive feature of all is the customer service and support. If we need an additional attribute or option the Valigara team responds immediately and has been able to meet our specific needs, every time. Best investment in our business we have ever made!

Cons

Not much of a con, but there is a learning curve to Valigara. You will get back 100-fold what you put in to it.

Dear Gwendolyn Thank you so much for this review and the warm words. It's a big pleasure and honor working with professionals like yourself. Our most satisfaction is see jewelers success and growth online, and your success is a great encouragement for us! About the on-boarding process - we are aware that being a business-level application Valigara requires some drill down in the first 4-6 weeks. We continuously work for polishing the onboarding process, self learning materials, and system UI to make things more intuitive and easy to operate. And we are glad to read you see it pays back! Always looking to help your business grow! Yours, Valigara team

Valigara is a game changer for any jewelry retailer.

I managed to reduce product management staff to a single person. Managed to dominate ebay search results with advanced scheduling and also made the whole listing process much more friendly and fun which ultimately allows us to do more and thus sell more.

Pros

Valigara has basically taken multi channel selling and customized it for jewelry. It almost feels like they read our thoughts and custom made this software for us. I believe any jewelry retailer would feel the same. They implemented an exceptional import function, the ability to use custom fields. Sophisticated scheduling abilities which gives us a big competitive advantage on ebay. Sales and...

Cons

I think the UI can be more modern, it is a bit old fashioned. Too many fields due to so many supported channels can be overwhelming, I wish they would find a more organized way to present them. A dedicated mobile app can be useful to perform some functions and analyze data. Setting up multiple ebay accounts and other channels take time, I think that time can be shortened with some more automation. The ebay messaging feature could be improved and so can the order management but these are not core features of the system. I also wish they would support other products than jewelry for my other businesses.

It's a big honor to read these warm words from such an eBay expert as you. And it's a big honor to know our technology greatly serves even the most demanding requirements of top jewelry eCommerce professionals! I thank you for the in-depth analysis and recommendations. You know your remarks will be taken seriously, we will contact you asap to brainstorm what can work better for you. I am glad to use this opportunity to update you that Valigara mobile app was launched recently and is available both on Google Play market and ITunes! Thank you again and Enjoy selling!

Amazing software specially designed for jewelry online sellers. Makes every step much more easier!

Easy control of each marketplace: inventory sync, centralized order management, features that save your time.

Pros

If you are selling jewelry on multiple marketplaces, Valigara is perfect solution! 1) Creating and managing inventory is very well made. It supports Excel import/export if you already have prepared files, but recommendation is to work everything inside Valigara system as it is very well organized. Valigara team thought of every single step in managing inventory. Additional features like title,...

Cons

One of the biggest advantages of Valigara is that it provides so many features, so many solutions, so many options. What might be the only con is that it might be too much for beginners who did not work in similar software earlier. There are so many features available and naturally, it needs some time to learn how it works. But once you learn how to use it properly, it will greatly save your time!

Strange I did not find it earlier

I have been into diamond jewelry online-sales for about 10 years. Considering multichannel sales on the marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and Etsy I have sequentially tried to use several multichannel platforms from the dullest to the most sophisticated ones. None of them could provide me with the functions I was so willing to get for my jewelry business: model-based inventory, gemstone-model combinations...

Pros

Model based inventory management for jewelry: stones+models=products Ability to create virtual products out of a limited amount of gemstones: manufacture after the order is received

Cons

Relatively tough to learn but OK for a pro-tool

Thank you for such a great review and warm words! We at Valigara believe that the eCommerce platform should reflect the understanding of the industry it is helping. This is why we concentrate on the jewelry and diamonds industry only. Being the only tool for jewelers and diamond sellers, we strive to top-level solution with no compromises, and we never miss the "small details". This requires an...

Excellent software, great customer service, tons of features

managing inventory on numerous platforms, listing, scheduling and relisting with 1 button, having all the orders in one place.

Pros

endless possibilities customer service supports most marketplaces Also Valigara team constantly makes changes and improvements to their system, making it better and better over time.

Cons

The only thing i can think of is improving their UI, with so many great features and possibilities, it takes time to learn the system.

Thank you, Ilia! We are very proud to have such a professional eTailer as you in our clients, for so many years! We do our best to keep our system as professional as possible. We know Valigara serves jewelry businesses for many years and know that the learning time pays itself off, making your work effective and giving you strong comparative advantage via your competitors. And we keep working daily to make the system be at the right balance of being whole and being simple! Thank you again and Best regards, Valigara Team

Must have for anyone trying to sell jewelry online

Must have for any jeweler trying to manage inventory across multiple channels.

Pros

- feature rich: more features than you can imagine and any feature you can come up with they will implement. - excellent support: any questions or issues will always be addressed in a timely manner - price: well worth every penny

Cons

- price: even though it’s worth every penny it can still be a lot of money if you have many products.

Dear Alex, Thank your for such a positive review! We thank you for being our customer, and glad to know you enjoy working with us. In our opinion, superior service and constant learning from our clients are the only way to be professional and provide results. We are lucky to work with the most professional jewelry etailers in the world, and we definitely don't want to miss this opportunity to...

Great software!

I'm using her 5 years. I can say that I incrase my selles over the time. Beyond being management and construction software they give much more than that

Pros

First of all the comunication is perfect! great persons are work at the other side. Fix the things that need development very fast. Vey easy to use - In my opinion anyone who knows how to basically deal with a computer can use this software.

Cons

The ease with which my products can be uploaded from anywhere in the world to several arenas at the same time.

valigara

Pros

excellent service! And easy to work with!

Cons

everything is ok! You just need some time to learn it.

Thank you for the warm words! It's a great honor for us to work with such a top-level jewelry eCommerce professionals like Leibish&Co. Thank you for setting the high standards and requirements which drive Valigara further! Service is with no doubt our focus. Valigara does require learning, as every professional-level product, and I'm glad you know you can always relay on our service to help you make best of it. We believe, professional level product like Valigara can't come alone, w/o constant support, to make our clients make the best of it. Only the perfection of the 2 - the product and the service - can work. Thank you and best regards, Valigara team

Good and functional e commerce system

The biggest benefit is time management it’s save a lot and even save employee salary

Pros

Easy of use and new features every time

Cons

Sometimes there is bugs but they fix it very quick

Valigara rocks!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best customer service! Everyone is patient, understanding and quite knowledgeable! Thank you again!

Pros

I am a jeweler not a computer wiz! Valigara’s exceptional team has helped me understand and utilize this program to its fullest advantage. This program has indeed saved me countless of hours! Thank you to all I have worked with!

Cons

None. As an over 50 year old Luddite if I can learn to use it, anyone can....

excellent software, excellent service, excellent people!!

Pros

its a very smart sistem and easy to work with, the people who build this sistem thought about everything.

Cons

easy to work with and to manage your stock in few channels, save a lot of time and make everything simple.

Thank you for your warm words! Our main goal at Valigara is to create a complete solution, adjusted to your business needs. And not an opposite. We always focus on keeping Valigara focused, relevant, clear and professional. We see eCommerce as the organic part of every jewelry business. We believe Valigara should give precise and professional solution for each step of operation. From the basic online jewelry catalog and inventory management, to sales channels management, orders and clients handling, wholesale and retail, and to in-depth analytics and optimization. And most important - we do it only by listening to our clients, jewelry and diamond businesses. Enjoy selling! Valigara Team

Saves time , saves money

Pros

You save time by list and revise mass listings. Managers of this company are hearing what you have to say , they improve the software very often.

Cons

This software is not complicated, but you need to practice every day to see all it abilities.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.