Wink Reports Reviews

4.5/5 (6 reviews)

Daniel James

Great across the board!

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Very impressed with Wink Reports everything they have done for my company. They have amazing custom software with highly skilled programmers that can and will make running your business much more efficient and profitable. To be a little more specific, I use Servicem8 and Xero accounting to operate my Electric, Plumbing & HVAC company, and Wink has done an amazing job with providing us various reports that allow us to track each tech's productivity and profitability very closely, which in turn tells us how our techs are performing. In addition to that, they have more typical reports that we use for tracking advertisers, closing rate, divisions, ect. Combination of the custom reports and the typical reports we get with Wink gives us a very power field service program that is custom fit for us. Now days all businesses need various software programs to operate the business, and wink has the software and people to merge info from different programs, which can be a huge help to any business.

Dan James

Custom reports made easy

Reviewed 2017-03-06

I own a electrical, plumbing & HVAC company, and have tried all the major Field service programs, and always ran into issues with lack of reporting. Anyone in this industry can agree that reports are very valuable, and very hard to get what you need from a program. We recently changed our Field service program to SM8, and a bonus was the wink reporting integration with SM8 and Xero. I figured it would be helpful, but did not expect it to be a major highlight. Once I got going and was able to use the reports, I realized how powerful it was. The tech support was able to give me alot of reports included in their basic monthly price. From there we completely customized SM8 and Wink to give us the reports we need to track jobs, profitability, bonuses, ect. Their support team is the sharpest software guys I have ever dealt with (I have had alot of them..) From design to finish product, they were able to get us the reports we needed custom fit to our company needs. The best part is it is live data, not old data. Anytime you pull a report from wink, it gives you live data right from the source, which saves us so much time and headache. I could go into much more detail, but overall, Wink does what others programs can't dream of. I even have a program that was not on their integration list, and they have created the integration for us! Thanks Wink ; ) Only software I have found that pulls live data from a field service and acccounting program. Very customization. Support team is the sharpest I have had, they know their stuff! Affordable pricing, worth every penny.

AB Chattaraj

Amazing Value & a Fantastic Team behind this SaaS Product

Reviewed 2016-12-16

The team behind Wink Reports has done such a fantastic job with this product. At the click of a button, we are getting insights into our business that would take hours of laborious manual effort to recreate. We have been able to maximize areas of our business and empower our team with the business intelligence tools that Wink Reports has provided. Love your work guys!! :-)Easy to use. Manageable costs. Fantastic support.

Craig Morris

Reviewed 2016-11-18

Great little program used to extract data from our Servicem8 account and provided an up to date report on our inventory usage. This report has allowed us to focus more on our customers and less on restocking trucks! Invaluable program - with excellent support

Matt Rutter

In Depth reporting

Reviewed 2016-12-16

We approached Wink Reports about 6 months ago as we needed some advanced information to be pulled out of ServiceM8 for an existing client. Within a couple of days of submitting the initial inquiry, they came back with a working example and gave us the exact data we needed. The speed at which they completed the work, and the constant and direct communication we had with Andrei was absolutely awesome. We instantly saw the benefits of our businesses working together, and are working on developing this further in the future. Great work Guys, can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Jeremy Turner

Aeroqual Ltd

Reviewed 2016-12-20

Easy company to deal with, great customer service and a very good product. Very easy to deal with sales and technical. The only downside is that it takes a while to get these reports sorted and I felt like this was the first time it was being done. (maybe it was?)