Clinked Reviews

Clinked

Review Summary

Jackie R.

Read the full review
The Clinked team is very helpful and are professional in all of their interactions. We have enjoyed our use of the Clinked platform for our business and will continue to recommend the company.

Alexander R.

Steven M.

Ashleigh C.

Read the full review
Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting.

Simon A.

Read the full review
Customer Portal for Hopewell Risk Strategies, LLC.

Leo O.

4.7

Great and versatile platform

Pros

Clinked allows you to share files and create content easily within a team. They are also able to create a private cloud which can be used for many different purposes tailored to your business.

Cons

Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end. I would appreciate increased flexibility and customisation from within the platform.

Client Portal branded for your Business

Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

Pros

What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

Cons

What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

Great Company!!!

Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

none

I love using Clinked client portal to work on projects with my small team.

Clinked is great for remote working. It’s fast and secure for me to share documents with my clients in America and Australia, the features like Discussions and Instant Messenger allows my team to communicate our ideas from within one cloud environment, and the Events calendar is perfect for keeping everyone informed of upcoming events/deadlines! Bonus points for the white label branding and mobile app, too.

Pros

It’s just the best choice to share documents.

Cons

It allows my team to communicate from withing our environment

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there. I am currently working in an organisation where we have different units at different locations and we were encountering a lot of problem in data sharing, communication and accessing the same files in different locations. However when we started using Clinked everything sorted out. It provides an ample amount of space for storing and sharing data with high level of security. Communication between units placed at different locations became very easy and efficient. Our files can be accessed by multiple people at the same time. It has many features like viewing files without downloading them, fast uploading, applying lock to prevent data tampering and lot more. I appreciate this product and it's one of the best in the market.

Cons

Great product but a little pricey

It's a beautiful platform for a client portal, I just wish the starter plan included all the features and maybe just limited the number of groups or members. It's awkward that you have a tasks option in all groups but are limited to using them in only some groups unless you upgrade.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up, I invite my clients to share information with me through this platform and it is pretty self explanatory. I really like the activity feed that shows who has done what when in chronological order.

Cons

I was surprised that I had to upgrade to use Tasks in all of my groups. I guess you can use some them in some groups with the $99/month plan but need to upgrade to use them in all groups. The jump in price to the next level is significant so I am looking at other options because tasks are the thing I need most.

Outstanding client portal and effective communication tool indeed.

Pros

Clinked software is a splendid software through which clients can interacts very easily. One can have all information in one place by using this software. It is quite simple to download files on which clients can give comments of their own. One of the excellent portal widely used for business purposes.

Cons

When I talk about cons, I would say this software has small picture download box even after enlarging. Another con is that Spell check feature is missing in it which makes the clients confused and consume much time.

I am impressed!

Clinked is a awesome software for collaborating with clients and team members! Great experience, amazing features (like the file sharing and shared calendar) and white-label branding makes it stand out from competitors... highly recommend for every business, from enterprises to freelancers!

Pros

white label branding, easy navigation, external file sharing, PM tools

Cons

There is nothing to be improved!

Excellent application

I recently just subscribed to Clinked. A friend recommended this software to me, saying that it will help me with business organization. Mostly I need it for file sharing, group chats, discussions and general team collaboration. I subscribed for a free trial and honestly felt that the use of Clinked was a need for the company. I am a manager at a small company and we were facing several issues communicating...

Pros

Easy to navigate. the features are very helpful.

Cons

none I can think of.

Excellent application for internal communication of a company

Pros

It has been a wonderful experience, this application allows you to communicate with employees and also with clients, allows you to organize group calendars, manage projects and documents and downloads of any type of file

Cons

I really like the platform, I do not have anything for which I can complain, maybe I will continue to evolve with time but I like how it is at this moment

Great Client Friendly Portal

Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

Cons

Lucky to have Clinked for my business

'I've used lots of file sharing and office management platforms, but have never seen as good as the Clinked is. I am very pleased to integrate Clinked and its Project Management capability is comparable. Via the same platform today, I can expect to render excellent communication and a fast response with my team, which is mandatory for any business. Highest quality services that are enough to run entire business activities smoothly! I can only say that Clinked is an honest and decent platform which always supports us in boosting our professional identity along with higher customer retention. Overall this product is great and I'm the one, very confident in moving forward with the same.'

Cons

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Good client comunication

Pros

A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

Cons

There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

A great tool to share documents in a safe secure manner

Efficient distribution of material

Pros

The ease of use, definitely. The ability to share documents with individual permission levels. Collaborate seamlessly - comment on documents, assign actions, put in an approval process

Cons

Offline access could be improved. Filtering and sorting search - it tends to throw up a lot of results

Great portal for my design business

I was unsuccessfully (things would fall through the cracks) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location. And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Pros

Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track. About the only project related tool, I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

Cons

I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling.

Clinked for all.

We love Clinked! It is one of the best collaboration tools for the money and provides the great tools we really need for collaboration anywhere in the world.

Pros

The secure file sharing and task management tools are great for a distributed team.

Cons

I wish it had a built-in project management tool with dependency charts.

A Godsend for Project Management!

We've recently had major communication issues inside our company regarding our internal controls and overall disclosure process. The result has been a major disruption in our ability to ensure our clients that we exercise full transparency. Thanks to a recommendation from an industry professional, we overhauled our entire company software and made Clinked our main internal communication system. Almost...

Cons

Absolutely fantastic tool for our business and the clients

We have only been using Clinked for the last few days started internally within a small team, now inviting customers and thinking about using it as a customer portal for our clients, I must say I am impressed with the tool so far. Having tried many other collaboration tool for projects in the past, this not only provides the best user experience but also comes with comprehensive wiki functionality and bulk file upload, email upload functions. They even transcode videos uploaded. Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to use, Google Apps integration, Social features and more importantly they have their own desktop SmartSync app which allows you to sync files/folder intelligently. Safe Delete and Smart Sync is really good compare to Dropbox for Business

Cons

It is not free Smart Sync Desktop tool is only available for windows

Finally, a clinked Solution that Works

Having branded customer portals is excellent and one of the reasons we use Clinked. The amount of storage which gets included​ is on the low end. Luckily there is an option to connect Google Drive. Still,​ we would welcome more native storage.

Pros

Clinked being a customer portal or workplace, call it an extranet, are some ways of describing this product. But where it stands out from similar products is that the workplaces are brandable per customer! We got some excellent​ good compliments from some of our customers.

Cons

Clinked currently does not have video chat included in the platform and from what we have learned are not planning so shortly​. That is a shame. Having video chat functionality​ integrated would make it more complete and would save us using another tool for that. So, here is to hoping that Clinked will change their mind about this.

Inspire your clients with a well thought client portal experience

It's great, very reliable and intuitive. It has a lot of features and you can even design your mobile app with them.

Pros

Putting up a client portal is something that can give you a hard time. Clinked makes that process easy for you (and you can go totally white label with it).

Cons

The looks is still kinda' old fashioned, and the processing time of actions inside the platform could make you feel like it's jammed.

Top Rated

I work remotely and one of the frustration issues is how to connect to clients and other team members as this plays a major role in my profession which led to the quest of seeking the help of a reliable platform or software to take the task but all to no avail; I got software though but they were all scrap as most of them were not able to meet 30% of my need, I missed some file/document while some...

I LOVE Clinked

Overall I am happy with Clinked. It occupies a critical space in my agency's functionality and service offering.

Pros

Clinked is the most important tool in my agency's toolbox. Its a full fledged client management tool. It lets you store all your client's tasks, assets, files, plans in the cloud. Then it lets you manage MULTIPLE client portals so you can see what all your clients are doing at a glance. It lets you customize the look and feel, remove their branding, and give your clients a signon so they can stay on top of their feedback for you.

Cons

It's expensive to add a lot of reviewers. You don't want to add your clients whole company to the reviewers. Just the key stakeholders is enough.

Love it!

This software is absolutely spectacular for collaboration! It helps my team members and I stay on the same page, remain productive and deliver on tight deadlines. The shared calendar and the ability to use the global task manager tool to designate tasks to individual team members are tremendous features! When it comes to value coupled with functionality, Clinked is the best project management tool out there!

Pros

So many to list that it's overwhelming, but my favorites are the integration with Google Apps, the shared calendar and the task manager.

Cons

It's not free... (But it's worth every single penny!)

Great Value Integrated Package

Have given Clinked a try as part of a small personal project, after a few alternatives didn't work out. It's a well-rounded package, and some of the integrated features show that there's a bit of thought put into the overall experience. Pricing is pretty decent and tiered for different users, but I will probably be fine with the Starter package, and see how it pans out.

Pros

GDocs Integration, Cloud Based makes things more portable, Feels pretty seamless to use. Security has been taken into consideration.

Cons

The interface is fine, but the icons could probably do with a visual update.

It's got everything you need

I found Clinked when I was trying to find a suitable file sharing software for sharing large files with my clients. I was set up in minutes and I love how easy it is to use and integrate, my clients found it really easy too which made it easy to get down to business straight away. The version control is also extremely useful, as are the rest of the features, more notably the discussions feature and the group calendar. Would recommend to anyone who wants an easy-to-use file sharing tool that has multiple other features to improve collaboration with clients.