Redbooth Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Redbooth?

Pros

Really love this product. I have tried many of the top task management softwares with myself and for clients and this one comes out tops for functionality and ease of use.

KS

Kirstie S.

The accountability and help the tool provides is great. I also love Redbooth Meetings for an easy video chat and screen share.

AK

Alexander K.

BT

Brendan Tully W.

FQ

Frank Q.

We struggle to get everyone on board, and therefore a lot of task management still has to happen over email and text.

To cumbersome, ugly and more complicated then our staff needed or could handle. Redbooth ws the 3rd little bears bed that just fit right.

Ethan R.

A Solid Option for Task Management

Transcript

Drew D.: Hi. My name is Drew and I work as a video producer at a nonprofit and I give Redbooth four out...

Task management tool that does the job

It was a very positive experience but I don't really understand how Redbooth is different from Clubhouse, Jira or Trello. I would look to use one tool so it's consistent across the organization.

Pros

Redbooth makes it easy to collaborate with others and build out repeatable processes. Our team used it to build a consistent onboarding process for new employees. It made onboarding a snap for the hiring manager and the new employee. It keeps people accountable.

Cons

No real cons but we probably didn't maximize the use of it. Redbooth should consider engaging its users more so we can see how others are using it.

This product is easy to use and simple.

Pros

This product is easy to use and simple. You are able to create work spaces and reports. The workspace feature helps sort different project easily and the reports help keep thing in track.

Cons

This product is helpful in task management and sorting different projects but I personally would like to see some more features that help keep to the PMI framework.

Great organizing tool

Pros

For any company keeping track of deadlines is an important task, redbooth makes it much easier to do that. It makes everything organized and using templates is a breeze.

Cons

Free version on redbooth only gives us access to two boars, might be difficult for freelancers and people on a budget.

Project Management Can be Better

I do not care for Redbooth however my boss likes it so I have to use it. I just wish it was easier platform to learn. This learning curve is hard to negotiate without lots of help from someone who has used it a lot.

Pros

Redbooth is a well built project management application. It is good to have the ability to set up other team members with tasks and completion dates. Receiving the notifications via email is also a helpful experience.

Cons

Unfortunately, I find Redbooth hard to learn. It is a program that is not easy for someone to just pick up and proceed without any instructions. The check items also are not very clear and knowing that you closed a task caused me a lot of issues when I first began using it.

Great tool for Marketing project management

Very positive and I will continue using it into the future.

Pros

It lists out all of your tasks in multiple different ways depending on the one you choose. Tick boxes and completion lists allow for very easy management of day to day tasks, or even monthly and weekly.

Cons

I can't think of too many cons for this product given my positive review on it. I would say keep tweaking the product but don't change it too much.

Great user experience

I have been using Teambox for the last couple of months. I'm in the process of starting up a business and, with partners, employees and clients all over the world, Teambox has been an invaluable tool in keeping everybody connected, staying on top of projects and sharing knowledge, ideas and inspiration amongst the team. I've tried other project management tools but Teambox by far is the most user-friendly ? it's actually pleasant to use! The team behind Teambox is extremely supportive and approachable, they actually feel like collaborators rather than some anonymous corporate body. Teambox is revolutionising the way I manage my work, my business, as well as my personal projects. I recommend it without hesitation.

Cons

Great solution - keeps me and my team focused and productive

Redbooth has it all - a virtual workspace for my team, task management, chat and video conferencing. Before I was using a combination of to-do lists, spreadsheets and emails to manage my work but it wasn't very effective. The dashboard and tasks help me know what high priority things I need to get to first. I can also easily track what my team is working on, so nothing falls through the cracks. My team uses the chat and video conferencing capabilities constantly. I can ping my co-workers for quick answers or hop on a video call with remote team members. It's all included in Redbooth, so it's a huge plus!

Cons

Offers a really simple way to organize tasks!

Pros

Makes files very quickly accessible, easy to sync with box, dropbox, slack, etc.

Cons

It is quite simple, there's no way to make one task contingent upon the completion of another. Would be helpful to have a feature like this.

It's not Trello

Pros

I mean some stuff was ok like the cards and the checklists but it was so confusing and all white so hard to look at. Also I had to scroll forever

Cons

I don't like that it's not intuitive to use or fun to see all the blocks of copy and just be getting notified on projects I can't even see

Positive experience

Pros

The ability to stay on top of tasks, no matter how small, and keep all teams on the same page.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time; it's been a big help overall!

Everything you need in one place

Redbooth makes it easier for me to communicate with team members/clients and organize tasks for different projects. It comes with different features and integrations so I have the tools I need to work efficiently and collaborate easily. I personally love the group chat feature and the HD video meetings and screen sharing. I can also access Redbooth with my smartphone and computer which is a plus and it has a great user interface across devices. The simplicity makes my work flow more efficient. It's everything you need in one place!

Cons

Essential tool for managing projects

I started using Redbooth about six months ago and have already been amazed by the amount of time I've saved by being able to check Redbooth instead of sifting through hundreds of emails. It has made my projects much easier to manage and organize, and it's super convenient to be able to do everything (chat, tasks, video meetings, etc) all in one place. Pros: Easy and intuitive interface HD video Chat Integrations Tasks: Ability to create, assign, reassign, set due date, change due date, etc. Cons: None so far!

Cons

Best Combo of Ease of Use, Power & Graphic Design out there ..

I tested about 25 different task trackers; and we decided on Redbooth just do to its general usability to track tasks across multiple projects by both internal and external staff. We had tried Asana - but in the end; no one used it .. to cumbersome, ugly and more complicated then our staff needed or could handle. Redbooth ws the 3rd little bears bed that just fit right :)

Pros

Design Ease of Use Power

Cons

Time tracking not linked into a more powerful engine Could use a more robust calendar.

Fantastic!

Fantastic Product! After doing months of research with a number of other 4-5 star competitive products i was finally locked in to Teambox due to the overally integration with google apps, dropbox, box and there custom apps solution. The functionality of the product makes it easy to implement to even the non techy folks who need to be part of the project management process. Compared to its competitors and other collaborative solutions no one can beat there price with these features. There is a great team behind there product so it is onl getting better.

We used Taskray from Salesforce and switched to Redbooth

We are working with Redbooth for several months now and I really like the way the app is structured and organized. I can see all activities of the team and have a clear overview of all actual tasks each one is working on. The Video Conference Tool is great and integrated, so no additional software is needed - create the meeting in your calendar and go! A big advantage is the mobile app, push notifications and chat help me to react quickly and solve issues in minutes - physical meetings got less -> like!

Cons

A very solid product that just got even better with the new version!

We used to use email or Sharepoint for collaboration, email was too limited and had no accountability, and Sharepoint was way too expensive and complex. Teambox helps us to stay connected, assign and mon

Pros

The new version 4 is a dramatic improvement. We found it to be much faster and more intuitive than previous versions.

Cons

Want to have the Dropbox integration available now - not next month! It would be great if the company integrated into BOX.NET as well for file sharing

Redbooth Review

Redbooth is a task and project management software. I used it largely for managing projects and maintaining visibility across project team members. Redbooth is very easy to use for things such as creating workspaces (projects), creating tasks, assigning tasks to team members (with due dates), uploading documents, and much more. Additionally, Redbooth replaced my paper-based to do list.

Cons

Organization to keep you going

Pros

I love how you're accountable for your tasks with deadlines and others can add input/help when needed.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike :) Except for possibly the fact that you can't yet duplicate projects

A great single place for your entire team and even your entire company

Our team stopped using many separate point products (Webex, Outlook, MS Project) and started to use Redbooth last year. Having all of our work, documents, and team communications in a SINGLE location has been great. We travel a lot, and having team chat and HD meetings in Redbooth means we are always connected. The product has helped us stay on task, get more done and even given us a competitive advantage.

Team player*

(*Note: This is the same review I wrote on iTunes - true then, true now.) I have used more collaborative project, task and team management and communications apps that I care to recall. Redbooth is in a class all its own. It's simple, intuitive, engaging and even fun to use. From the desktop to mobile, we're all on it everyday and it makes us better at what we do. A MUST HAVE!

Initial stages, unproven

More visibility between departments on status of larger tasks, broken into smaller tasks.

Pros

Ability to assign tasks to other people. Ability to collaborate on projects with multiple tasks. Ability to see completed tasks. Email responses, no need to login to reply.

Cons

Requirement to be a part of the group that you are assigning tasks. Possibility of being assigned tasks that should not be yours.

Superior to other project management tools!

As a freelancer I use teambox as a way to communicate with my clients. Everyone is really happy with using it and we wouldn't want to switch back to basecamp. It has been always been a pleasure to see the resourcefulness of the developers at teambox and as it is open-source their code became an inspiration for other likeminded ruby on rails developers.

Team Tracking

Pros

Another nice solution for dispersed teams to stay on task

Cons

Great product, not particularly unique in a flooded marked of task tracking.

Easy to use and function access platforms

Pros

Makes files very quickly accessible and easily sync with Cloud storage

Cons

Settings User interface is slightly different.

Excellent Product!

Redbooth meets all of my needs and does it with excellence. I am very impressed with the user interface, the reporting, and the time tracking. This is a serious program, for serious users, who need to get work done.