Bridgit Bench Reviews

4.62/5 (135 reviews)

Geoff Whiteley

It has been a tremendous help, it is very easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Its quick, its reliable and automated. The learning curve was short and swift for users of all technical abilities. Photos are a big help

Mike Cash

A very good punch software package

Reviewed 2019-05-31

I have used many other punch management software packages, but none is as straightforward and easy to learn and use. It is intuitive, flexible over multiple platforms, and best of all, Bridget takes care of all the notifications to subs.

Clarke Hinkle

It has been very helpful in the punch process.

Reviewed 2017-06-21

I benefit from speeding up the punch process. Also Bridgit makes it easy for our subcontractors to see exactly which items they need to fix.

Brian Palmquist

A Great Tool for Contractors

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Much improved efficiency. I also use Bridgit Field for non-construction management such as research. It captures a diagram from a book just as fast as it photographs a site condition

Katy Robinson

Use Case: General Contractor using software purchased by Owner

Reviewed 2019-06-04

- For trades that installed the app and used it it was very efficient and enabled us to communicate well. - For trades that did not use the software, it was still useful to assign things to that person or company. We have a TV set up in the board room and they were able to come in on breaks and we would pull their list up on the screen and review, we would also print lists for them if they preferred. - Email reminders are helpful as they reduce the burden on our team. - We had an extremely tight deadline on this project wherein I, along with 2 others, spent my entire work week walking/running around the tower, adding items to Bridgit and following up with trades. Without this app I firmly believe we would have missed the deadline. We had trades following minutes behind our list updates rectifying issues, which cannot be done when a report has to be typed up and emailed out.

Jacqueline F

You Got to Try Bridgit!

Reviewed 2019-02-26

I really enjoy the ease of using this Software. I find that the functionality and layout from the computer to the phone app most pleasant. Although they have different functionalities depending on where you choose to do your work from, Bridgit was able to give you the best features on the screen you were viewing it from! I also really like the reporting options that Bridgit offers. It even allows the pictures I take to be put onto the report in 3 different ways, which I find really helpful! Being a visual person, that's a HUGE plus for me and a lot of my fellow trades.

Blaine Kilmury

The overall experience with Bridgit was great. The product worked well in the field and the office.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

The ease of use in the office and the field were major benefits. The automated distribution to the trades ensured that all parties had current information of deficiency statuses. The search function on the web was great. The ability to create individual/ filterable reports on the web was great. The Bridgit team and support staff were excellent and always available.

Julian Gracia

Best app for doing punch list and keeping track of progress during - and after- construction!

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Bridgit Closeout has helped us get better at doing punch lists and staying organized. It also does the work of sending out email reminders to the subs, so this save a lot of time on our end.

Kyle Deuschle

Good For Closeout

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Overall, Bridgit isn’t great for a projects safety or document tracking (RFI’s, submittals, etc.) but does a great job with quality tracking and task allocation.

Devin Paquette

Overall, this is one of the best close out software to date.

Reviewed 2018-01-29

- I love how easy it is filter items and export reports the way I want to see it. - Once the deficiencies have been inputted into the software, Bridgit does the rest with sending out items to assigned trades everyday. And gives me a report weekly showing stats of items and i can see which trade is falling behind. - Support is great. I get a response within 15mins. - Bridgit is continuously adding new feature based on user feedback.

Nick Kharouba

Bridigt on a $1billion project

Reviewed 2018-11-29

we had over 8000 deficiencies and it would have impossible to manage, control, and resolve these items without Bridgit and the very helpful staff

Taylor Dorland

Best deficiency software on the market. Easy to use, track and complete.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

The daily reporting structure allows for quick and easy reviews and team collaboration. Analytics reporting is a great feature that allows for quick and easy understanding of completion strategies and progress.

Chantel Morrow

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Great program that bring everyone to one virtual location for project closeout details. helps streamline the process and keep everyone informed on progress.

Nick van den berg

I recommend closeout to all our clients and architect! They love the layout and ease!

Reviewed 2017-06-20

The ease of tracking, comments, locations, and 24/7 suppport. Architects and clients can get a fast easy list; organized to their liking

Maya Keay-Smith

Best App

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Overall, I have found Closeout to be extremely useful and efficient. After having it on a project, I would easily recommend it to every project I'm on in the future.

Bailey Raymond

Bridgit App Review

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Bridgit is a good and very useful app. I use it everyday and it makes my job a lot easier on site, and in the office.

Alessya Giuliani

Efficient and User Friendly Quality Control Sytem

Reviewed 2019-02-26

I truly enjoy and helps with my day to day job.

Brian Bec

Great Construction Software

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Fantastic punchlist software and with inspection list capabilities it allows us to be more proactive with QA/QC.

Matt Paonessa

Bridgit has been a HUGE time saver when it comes to construction punch lists and QA/QC!

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Enhanced communication, timely execution of QA/QC issues, a more professional presentation of punch-list items.

Stephen Murphy

Bridgit managed our punchlit very well.

Reviewed 2019-05-07

We used Bridgit to manage our punch-list for a 2 year project. It was easy and user friendly. It allowed different team members (architect, owner, contractors, and consultants) to all access a live up to date data base of quality control items.

Robert Nieves

Great product! Very useful and cost effective. greatly minimized the time to clear punch items.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Reduced time to generate punch list. better communication of punch items, faster response to clear items.

Brad Noort

Reviewed 2019-02-22

The fact that the system creates a list which can be sent electronically or printed and handed to a trade is great.

Jordan Bieri

Very good. Our tech support was very helpful

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Easy to send deficiencies to trades. The interface was clean and simpled. The tech support was very helpful in trying to convince adoption.

Damon Mayer

Painters touch up list

Reviewed 2019-02-26

The real time updates The general contractor can give real time updates to all the subcontractors

Greg Gerke

Excellent software and support staff, easy to understand and use

Reviewed 2017-06-20

We save time coordinating with the trades on deficiency lists, it is easy for them to see the issues and get them corrected in a timely manner. It is also a good method to track recurring issues.

Jerry Chamberlain

Good system

Reviewed 2017-06-20

There was no miscommunication between me or the builder

Gaby Huepenbecker

Simple Construction App to Make On-Site Jobs Easier

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-03

Overall, communication on a job site is key to project success and this app will allow your company to save time and money on tasks and trouble shooting.

Adam Anderson

Reviewed 2019-06-05

I like the product. I would definitely use it again in my role as a site superintendent

Jed Chua

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-22

I really liked how organize and straight forward the system is which allows the users to be able to utilize on site efficiently. Having the support team execute most of all our request such as adding plan drawings for references, and adding quality checklists for our Subcontractors was really helpful and makes managing of deficiencies a lot easier.

Jennifer MacLean

The ease of use and flexibility of the software is perfect.

Reviewed 2019-05-31

It's been easy, flexible and with great support, even changes made on the fly as we went!

Soencer Lillo

Bridgit

Reviewed 2019-02-07

We are using this on all our projects. It’s a very intuitive program and easy to learn.

Sterling Bronson

Extremely Pleased

Reviewed 2019-02-26

I have enjoyed using this software. Overall the experience has been pleasant.

Tara Sutter

Great Improvement From Pads of Paper

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Designed to be very easy to use, especially for people who are not always on the computer. Easy to add trades and also to add extra deficiency lists for architects and owners.

sultan Chokr

Amazing software and i would use it on all my project.

Reviewed 2019-02-22

better management, proof of deficiencies and proof of repairs .

Kenny Xu

Close out review

Reviewed 2019-02-26

this is more of a organization app, and overall, i am pretty happy using it.

Angela Yach

Great Product, easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-05-31

The software is easy to navigate and link everything together. It's easy to assign people to tasks with a few simple clicks and send them an email to keep everyone informed

Bridgit reveiw for CO project

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Overall experience has been good, this is a great product for creating a complete punch list in one central location.

Chris Osmond

Site supervisor

Reviewed 2018-11-29

I think of my self as a very organized person Bridgit just make it a little easier.

Frank Pagliuca

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-06-14

ease of use - ability to quickly distribute information to all stakeholders. excellent, collaborative on-site tool

Sebastien Bouchard

It was a great experience to use on the job site and made it easier for us to communicate issues.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Simplified my job and I was able to show exactly where the issues were to my subtrades.

Guadalupe Cervantes

Reviewed 2019-02-26

My overall experience has been good. Easy app to manage. Let’s us know who gets what done and when it gets done.

Anonymous

User friendly, very well-organized app for real estate developers!

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Keeps everyone in the communication to get deficiency tasks completed Gets subcontractors to respond very well to the app Used for one project and was able to deliver units to Homeowners with least deficiency as possible Ultimately happy Homeowners, which makes my life easier

Jake Kinney

Brigit has worked well, it is easy to use & tracks deficiencies effectively.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Tracking & issuing deficiencies is very effective. Trades are notified daily on deficient items.

Vullnet Nura

ILS kitchens and cabinets

Reviewed 2019-06-21

I wish I could express the way i feel about the experience I have about bridgit. We are in an industry of lots of things that we finish and a lots of trades comes after we finish our work so that being said when we record whatever we install on bridgit we feel safe on a long run and we don’t worry about that someone is going to try to blame us if something goes wrong or damaged because they are already recorded and it shows the time and date when they were recorded . When the deficiencies are recorded on bridgit you can log in anytime and see if there is anything that needs attention so you never forget a thing also you can comment take pictures after every item you complete or there are cases that whoever does the deficiencies list doesn’t belong to us and you can comment so everyone involved sees it and this way you don’t need to worry about a thing because you are protected .

Nicolas Blount

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Great for punch list and check list. Best feature is assigning task from the checklist directly to the subs.

Lorena Zellmer

We are using Bridgit to punch list our 21-story, multi-use project. What a difference!!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

It saved our company an incredible about of time on the punch list process. We were done before we came back to the office which before, it would have been a very long process.

Ermilo Martinez

Fantastic software

Reviewed 2019-06-07

A huge benefit improving communication between parties involved in a complex industry.

Tracy Slobodian

We have found this system very useful on site

Reviewed 2017-06-26

The ease of usage for all trades and tracking is user friendly and I love that you can submit photos and edit them to show areas of concerns.

Duane Plett

Everything works great so far.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Easier to manage punch lists.

David Suarez

Great software!

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Overall experience was great. Bridigit did help move to things along.

Glenn Campbell

Bridget

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Good once set up for our site

Jerry Kurbatoff

Great product, save time and money, worth every dollar.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Less contact with the trades save time and increases efficiency. Photographic verification of deficiencies makes my life so much easier, tracking of deficiencies increases quality control

Sean Miller

Excellent response time for issues, clarification, and additions needed to projects.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Organization of many issues and punchlist items to be officially documented in a timely manner over many different projects with different contractors.

CHARLEY BOUFFARD

Great program

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Wish this was out long time ago it would of helped out years ago

David Aylward

Easy to use.

Work related issues solved

Jeffrey Morell

Bridget review from a third party point of view

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Organized and concise task lists with real time updates leads to more proficient closeout on a project. This product saves time and facilitates better collaboration.

Rene Ruano

Bridgit - The Deficiency Software Standard

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Great overall experience for myself and all my users. Older Site Superintendents have been able to easily learn how to use Bridgit with little to no training as they usually oppose new technology. This is turn has saved myself much time in not having to train them.

Daniel Larson

Repeat Bridgit User

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-01

Bridgit has been a wonderful solution to the problem of generating and executing punchlist. Since we have implemented the use of Bridgit across our senior living and multi-family projects we have seen a greatly improved punchlist process for the subcontractors, internally, and for the owner/end user.

Philippe Devine

I use closeout as my lists for site. I go off the program for everything I need to get my techs

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Better organization. Eliminates complication and hand writing.

Travis Counsell

Easy to input information. Easy to assign tasks to subcontractors.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

I liked taking pictures as you input items and the ability to mark up that picture on your smart phone. I also like being able to use your phone or computer to create tasks.

Sarah Buchanan

MBBridgitUser

Reviewed 2018-12-03

I liked the ease of accessing and entering information. Also the ability to send updates to the subtrades is essential.

Personal Experience with the Software

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Early identification of deficient items through out the construction progress. Better tracking of outstanding, unfinished and/or deficient items for all scopes during the drive to meet substantial performance

Divya Singh

Excellent app for punch & quality control

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Efficiency and easy to use setup, Excellent app for old supervisors as well

Austen Kartic

An easy way to control a once complicated punch list process.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

The scheduled emails reminding the involved parties about their open tasks. This saves a ton of time and also gives me time to focus on other tasks.

Gary Bain

Every day strted with Bridget email. Open it up. See what's going on

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Pictures Along with descriptions. Help you navigate the job of where the were descprencies out in the field. And you cod comment to your peers about why it was this way or it was some boy else's problem

Paul Juras

Bridgit Closeout is an excellent tool for compiling, tracking and completing deficiencies.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Makes the compilation, tracking and completion of deficiencies easy to use. The ability to take photos to show the deficiency to the trades is a definite plus.

Chantal Lo

Great Punch-List Tool

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Easy to learn and use, the pages are not cluttered and easy to filter through information. Has a reasonable capability to slice and dice data.

Josh Binkley

my experience has been good.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

easy of use in the field. support by Bridgit team is great, every request to add or change something has been easy and quick.

Christopher Bencivenga

Bridgit is the best

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Bridgit Closeout makes the entire punch list process seamless and quicker.

Jody Hicks

Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Ease of one place to find everything that is needed on a house to fix

Janice Overend-Pontoy

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-29

We were using it at the end of a major oil sands project for punch closet. It drastically reduced the amount of paperwork and tracking we were previously doing manual.

Brian Howarth

Bridgit - Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-02-16

We are using bridgit as more then just a qa/qc software. It is a tool that can be used on a construction site from day one.

David Butler

It is a great tool to stay on top of deficiencies as you go through the job and as you walk around .

Reviewed 2017-06-20

It was a time saving method for me to stay on top of a lot of Dailey to do things

Kelly Page

Reviewed 2019-05-31

It is going well. We are working through different kinks we have.

Paul Martin

For the most part has been OK.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Gathers the PA all in one place. Easy access. Good history as it will always be avaliable. Good customer service. Any questions I have a well answered.

Nick Parras

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-26

It assists with communicating a problem quickly to everyone.

Heidi Shacklady

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Overall the experience has been good, but would be more functional if you could attach files to items.

Edison Jakupi

Overall great application.

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Fulfilled all our punch list needs and made it very easy to maintain our organization in this phase of the project.

Khilan Patel

Bridgit

Reviewed 2019-06-17

It's good overall.

Aimee North

Bridgit Closeout

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Overall, Bridgit is a useful tool for tracking deficiencies and relaying action items to appropriate personnel. We have found it to help keep trades accountable and be able to reference items even after they are complete/closed.

Daniel Larson

The successful completion of our project was enhanced by Closeout

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Improved quality, quicker completion, and a client who's mind was at ease knowing that a good system was in place for ensuring punchlist items were properly dealt with.

Christopher Koop, P. Eng

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Ease of use. Good for tracking site concerns.

Erin McClelland

Easy to keep track of my site's deficiencies, and communicate with site in one place

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Ease of communication with site and organization for myself with little effort.

Alen Bajramovic

Super easy

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Everything is so easy,I love it,my job is muchhh easier with this app.

Steve Zajanski

Very easy to use for Safety, Quality

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Better safety inspections

Dale Wall

Very user friendly, ease of access to mobile device simplifies inspection reports

Reviewed 2018-01-26

I appreciate not having to carry clipboards, or other mobile equipment (ie:cameras) to document reporting issues, as well as quality issues. Photos can be directly attached to reports while completing them, instead of going back and trying to remember what goes where.

sheila veitch

Ripple Client care

Reviewed 2019-06-10

generally a good experience.

Bridgit makes Project Management Easy

Reviewed 2018-11-29

It is easy to track progress of projects with notes and photos. Using the App on my Smartphone is also very helpful.

Shawn Kroeplin

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Overall experience was good. We were able to control and delegate deficiencies to trades easily and effectively.

Calin Alexandrescu

So far I was only able to use it on PCas I have an Android phone. Next time will use it on phone

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Instant update of deficiencies from site

James Torres

Great Closeout Tool!

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Very intuitive, minimal learning curve, Subcontractor adaptation, ease of customization.

Kim Lackey

Can't work without it

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-26

Finishing a project without leaving behind leftover punchlist items

Ken Chow

Excellent tracking system

Reviewed 2019-05-31

I have had a very good experience since this software helps to track our General contractor and their subtrades for deficiency followups. Best of all, it sends constant reminders to them so they cannot disregard their responsibilities.

Rakshith Ramachandra

Construction Tool With Great Potential

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-29

- Bridgit has helped improve field and office communication by providing better transparency along with crew accountability

Kevin Albers

Punch List and Deficiency Tracking

Reviewed 2018-12-02

This software is incredibly intuitive making it easy to pick up and get to work.

James Freeman

Good Function

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Functions on multiple platforms without changing the interface. Makes it easy to use.

Robert Whitley

CLoseout is a huge help. Love the checklist feature for when you are completing items.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

The clean cut uncluttered look and design. I like the layout compared to other options. Would def recommend this product,

Derdree Dumaquit

Close Look to Bridgit

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Friendly-user. Easy to use and it works well.

Chad Zentner

It has increased and made our safety/environmental/quality inspections easier to complete

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Data is collected in one area, it is easier review the status of items. The report improvements are a add bonus

Stefan Ilic

Lean Punchlist Tool

Reviewed 2017-04-17

I've had on and off experience with Closeout since it's inception, and I have to say that it started out good, and has gotten consistently and rapidly better. From adding native iOS apps, to larger and faster offline capability, Closeout really provides a great tool for punchlist tracking, at an affordable price.