Contractor Foreman Reviews

4.59/5 (29 reviews)

Ron Lawson

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

Johny Sam Ilango Patrick

Amazing App!

Reviewed 2018-10-16

This helps me set estimates,fix budgets, generate invoices, note down retainer amounts and keep every contact and business transaction in check without having to note down anything separately as the app is comprehensive in meeting all my business needs. The team behind this app is amazing. They're responsive, helpful and quick to resolve any queries that I bring to their notice. The app itself evolves to include features that will add value to businesses and this is something that any company would love to see. The app is intuitive and works really well with complex features that not a lot of apps offer with this much ease.

Candi Dickerson

Excellent Tool One Stop Shopping

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I have 10 different inputs for a single job that all roll up / out to various business functions. CF took me from 4 different APPs to one!! The ease of use- and the fact that it's available for desktop and app. I need both from an administrative perspective and for my job Foremans.

Bill Ratliff

Great product, Great Value, Awesome Support

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I am still learning the ins and outs of Contractor Foreman. There are so many features and options that it does take a little time to implement them all. Contractor Foreman is an all-in-one solution to many of the problems we face on a daily basis as a mid-size General Contractor. The website and mobile app are super user friendly and the support is personalized and amazing.I like that there are so many features included that solved many of the day to day problems we were experiencing as our business continues to grow. Assigning features to users is easy and the continued updates and releases just make the product better every day. After looking at lots of different options, Contractor Foreman is the right fit for us, and definitely is at the right price!

Jamielynn Field

Big Bang for the Buck

Reviewed 2018-11-16

When it came time for our company to get a new customer database software I looked into many different companies. I even signed up with a different company before coming across Contractor Foreman however after I learned more about Contractor Foreman I knew it was the right system for us. The customer service has always been wonderful! The employees are always willing to help me out and make sure I fully understand all of the bells and whistles Contractor Foreman offers. There are a few things I need specifically for my industry however the developers have been extremely helpful as I try to figure out what will work best. I think Contractor Foreman is a wonderful program and I plan on using it for many years to come.I love all of the different features offered by Contractor Foreman for such a low price.

Jeremy Heitland

Commercial Roofer

Reviewed 2018-12-21

It's been very helpful in simplifying our record keeping, time cards, and communicating information through the various stages to the varied people who need to have access. I like the versatility and the ability I have to administrate access to information. To give people what they need without losing them in information that won't serve them.

ronald charping

Surprisingly a good product

Reviewed 2018-10-17

out of the few apps we tried and few Services we tried this one seems too so far be the best to meet our company's needs and help us grow as a businessthis product makes it easy for me to keep track of times between jobs getting the jobs my clock in time and making custom forms it makes it easy for our financial department to pay out commissions and keep track of what jobs have been done and what have been done on those jobs.

MICHAEL SULLIVAN

AWESOME BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

Reviewed 2018-11-13

SO FAR SO GOOD ALTHOUGH I JUST STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE. THE STAFF I HAVE SPOKE WITH WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HEY... THE PRICE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION IS UNBEATABLE!!! THE COLUMN ROW TO THE LEFT IS EASY TO READ AND YOU CAN ORGANIZE IN THE ORDER YOU PREFER

Brett Riley

Great for on the go

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Having everything in one place is very simple Very easy to use. Great customer support have everything in one place.

martin bracken

On boarding

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Getting up and running from the start, I do not have the time to learn new software before I can start to use it and get the benefits right away

Lauren Silcock

Great features for the price!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

It has given us a great way to store our customer, vendor, and other contact's information for a much more reasonable price than the other options out there. I love that they listen to our suggestions and impliment them into the updates.The developers are consistently improving and making changes based on the users requests. We've only been using it for a couple of months and already we have seen some of our suggestions implimented.

Dustin Hollis

Solid

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Really enjoy the ease of use. The functionality is top notch

Anonymous

Great value, intuitively designed.

Reviewed 2019-02-08

They have been great at answering all my questions. Awesome trial period really gave us a chance to see if we wonted to commit. We did. So easy to use, great tutorial videos. Getting started is a snap. Great live chat feature. Low price.

Blake Harris

Good but still a few kinks

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Overall its been good, it eliminates having to call my boss for an update, I can put it all here.I like how everything is right at my fingertips in the menu and is easily accesible.

Anonymous

Be careful with free trial!

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-25

Although they have a descent program their customer service is horrible. I have so many very unprofessional emails from this company its ridiculous. We have been in business over 10 years and are looking for a scheduling program to use, and be loyal to, but because of their dishonesty and unprofessionalism, I would never use this company. Software seemed easy to use, and makes sense for a typical contractor.

Landon Meadows

The best construction management service: Contractor Foreman

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-16

All the issue everyday without contractor foreman, we would still struggle with everything. Before we started using this software, It became the best thing that happens to L&J CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,INCI liked everything about this app. For instance, i am the owner of a company, so my safety manager came to me and said he loved the safety meetings in this application, it is easy to use. No problems so far.

Jason Chapman

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Too early to tellJust getting started by the consistency in screen layout is very helpful

Jessie Mattison

Perfect contractor software

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Unlimited customization and excellent customer service

Elio Perrazzino

Great Construction Management tool

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Easy navigation, collaborative with team members and one application that controls on site management!

Vanessa Ryan

Pushy sales but terrible customer service!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-26

Frustrated by the pushy sales tactics and the people who think they know how to run your business better than you. Beware!It offers a lot of features, but not the right for for our business.

Kanecia Gordon

Easier work day for sure!!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I have loved it so far! It also helps me learn more that I didn't know before about construction.I love that every time I have a question someone is right there to help me and everything is from the basics!!

Keely Calf Robe

Office Manager

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I really like it. Once I learned it better, it is an amazing tool to have!I love the amount of work it can do for our company. So many worksheets and reports can be done at once.

Nicolas Becerra

Easy to use and helps productivity

Reviewed 2018-11-16

We used to use phone or email to get the hours from our employees, now we use Contractor Foreman's daily time sheets feature.The user friendly interface and the organization.

ALLISA HOARD

Great App for Contractors!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Really like this software, best I've tried.Contractor Foreman is user friendly. The time card portion is a must!

Gina Royall

Easy to navigate through and learn

Reviewed 2017-08-30

The more I use this app the more I see how I can manage my needs all in one place. Love not having to open more than this one app to do jobs from start to finish. LOVED the cost.