All categories
A2Z Events

Cloud-based platform for managing in-person or hybrid events

visit website

A2Z Events Reviews

Excellent product that helps our event floor plan and financial functions

Very satisfied with the service and dependability.

Pros

The ease of use, and various financial, communication, and floor plan functions.

Cons

The interface could be more modern - we have used a2z for 9 + years and still the same interface. Also, the email function could have templates, etc. to make them look more modern - example an invoice template etc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. It's great to hear that we've been able to help streamline your financial, communications and floor plan functions - and we strive to be dependable! Thank you too for your feedback with regards to our interface. We think you'll like some of what we have planned for our upcoming releases and can't wait to show you what we've been working on!

a2z for show management

a2z has been more than what I every could have hoped for (for Exhibits). I am also thrilled with the show app. However, my colleagues have been very unhappy with the conference side of things both from the client support and the software functionality. They have switched back to Cadmium which is what they were using before. We have looked at Cadmium for exhibits but the picture design vs. the CAD design has ruled it out for us. I have ALWAYS felt that I (we) were very well supported by the staff at a2z. Before the firm was sold I had always wished that I had worked there when I finished with my software company and product, STARSystem.

Pros

I like most that the software meets our needs as show management both from the perspective of making and managing the sales process and that it also meets the needs of our exhibitors and sponsors. It is rare to find a need that it does not handle and also very (very) important for a web-based system, it is rare to find the system down and unavailable. I am also very impressed with the new web-based support. Regardless of whether I reach my designated account person (who really knows her stuff), I always get near instant support and that support resolves my issue.

Cons

I do find that some features of floor plan management such as creating an NES or moving a booth do not always work the first time. There does not seem to be a reason for them not working and the cryptic error message does not resolve the problem either. Usually going after the goal a different way or reloading the floor plan does resolve it though. I have never found that there was an issue I could not find a way around to get it resolved. It seems "fuzzy" to me when is the contact and address used from the company tab, the contact tab, or the booth info tab. I wish I had a better understanding not just of which should be used when and for what but also then which is reported out in which report.

Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. Thank you too for your feedback on our floorplan. We're sorry to hear about your challenges and hope our latest floorplan release has resolved them. If you continue to run into issues please don't hesitate to let us know!

A2Z Personify

It meets all of our shows wants/needs related to both of our expositions.

Pros

A2Z Personify is the industry leader in exposition software. The look and ease of use on the global admin side, professional look on the public side, customer support, webinar training sessions are all Top Notch! They also work well with our official contractor and vendors.

Cons

It is the leading tradeshow industry floor plan management system - I haven't seen another come close to A2Z Personify.

Going paperless

We have always used 5-page paper contracts for our 200+ exhibitors every year. Since we already use a2z's floor plan management, we decided to add the online exhibitor contract and payments module this year. We haven't been through an entire show cycle with the new system yet, but I am very excited to be free from paper contracts!

Pros

I like the customization of everything from the floor plan to the communication templates. I'm also grateful for the willingness of my project manager to find solutions to our association's intricacies.

Cons

The template and messaging systems are tricky to get used to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. Thank you too for the feedback with regards to the template and messaging systems. Both are key to the value we provide our clients and we are always looking for ways to improve them. We've got some great things planned for the year ahead and can't wait to share them - stay tuned....

Ease Of Use

Very positive in the backend of the website as well as how easy it is for our attendees and exhibitors to use.

Pros

How easy it is to use and the support from our project manager to help answer questions and/or their assistance in either solving or coming up with solutions that meet our needs within the constraint of the system. I love the fact that the mobile app ties in nicely with the website without having to recreate the wheel.I love the fact that the mobile app ties in nicely with the website without having to recreate the wheel.

Cons

Reports -- some reports (especially those around the exhibitor module) are great and provides the info you are looking for; however, there are some that don't have what we are looking for and/or cannot be exported into an excel format.

Kanwal, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. Our project managers strive to be helpful and we've put a lot of work into the mobile app - we're delighted to hear both are valuable in helping you bring your events to life! Thank you too for your feedback on our reports. We'll be sharing your observations with the team but if you have additional thoughts please don't hesitate to let us know!

My a2z Events Experience

Overall I have had a great experience with the software. Our rep our administrator is always very helpful when I have specific questions.

Pros

I like that I'm able to manage our meetings all in one place. Being able to perform fulfilments as well as pulling financials makes it a really great tool.

Cons

I don't the way names in the item list carry over to current events. I would like to be able to reuse a name and not affect past event records

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. Thank you too for sharing your feedback with regards to the way names in the item list carry over to current events - it's extremely helpful to hear feedback from users like you and we'll share it with the team. If you have additional thoughts or questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

All around event software

Good. Easy once you know how to use it and get do a lot

Pros

Schedule/Accounting/floor plans make it easy peasy

Cons

if you type a company name wrong it won't find it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. We're so glad that we've helped streamline your scheduling, account and floor plan activities - easy peasy is high praise and we appreciate it!

Thrilled

Pros

Ease of use and the numerous reporting options.

Cons

I have zero complaints about the product or service

Tom, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community.

Been Using It As Long As It's Been Around

Pros

I have been using the a2z tool for as long as it's been around. It has come a long way in those years - in functionality and look/feel. It will always be the financial/inventory management tool I recommend first.

Cons

Not as familiar with the mobile app. I have used easier platforms.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're grateful for your kind words and for your willingness to share your review with us and the Capterra community. Thank you too for the feedback with regards to the A2Z's ease of use. We want A2Z to be as usable as it is functional and have heard from users like you what would be helpful. We think you'll like a lot of what we have planned for the upcoming year - stay tuned!